Author Topic: Justice Juice Mafia Thread I (NIGHT 3)  (Read 104716 times)

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
  • Unit vector from the center is the surface normal?
Re: Justice Juice Mafia (DAY 1)
« Reply #390 on: November 03, 2013, 12:12:00 AM »
Oh wtf? I completely misread the last vote tally somehow.

##unvote

It's doubly embarrassing because I said I was payIng attention to it >__> just gonna unvote then have another think.
My programming et al blog;
http://infinitestateautomaton.wordpress.com/

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

SB

• You are good people
  • Even Dormio
« Reply #391 on: November 03, 2013, 12:23:08 AM »
hi sorry for disappearing I had stuff to do in the morning that cropped up suddenly, had to do puppy training stuff and then a few hours ago my game on SF ended, and there's something I need to keep an eye on right now. So I'm kind of behind and I'll just state reads rather than responding to things.

I don't get why me sticking to the Dark wagon is scummy, I didn't like his play and that's that. If I cared about how other people thought of me for it I wouldn't have voted him after people started to state that they disliked it. I didn't intend to deflect suspicions away from myself to Serela, I just thought it was scummy to accuse a some people of being scummy for doing something (like they did for myself and Dormio) but not doing it to others.

Polly's press on Serela and general play looks town to me. Kilga's style feels the same.
Shadoweh is bad because she won't seem to do anything that Kilga doesn't like even though she has her own opinions on stuff. Her defending Serela to me is kind of null though, doesn't she try and meta him pretty much every game?
I'm having doubts on Darkninja considering everyone is yelling he's obvtown and I thought the same about the VM hydra in Town Mafia so meh. Head still says he's scum but I'm clearly not getting anywhere with this. I'm definitely not happy with his play though but it looks like the wagon isn't going to far.
Validon isn't so much scummy to me anymore as he is completely forgettable. He has suspicions now at least which is a plus.
I feel like Paladin's claim was a townslip out of him, so there's that, although I'm not super keen on his content.
PX's few posts are scummy tunneling but he's disappeared so I don't really have anything to add on him
Serela's play hasn't made me think much of him, earlygame it felt really empty and now he just seems to be flailing around and hurling suspicions at pretty much everyone. I don't really have a lot new to say on him but I would support a lynch on him.

I'm not seriously suggesting we lynch Dark (...I think) but dear god that is the most blatant scum!coasting I have ever seen. I can expect absolutely anything from dark!town by now, but, still.

Dark is doing a lot of things I don't like, but even I'm not even going to suggest that he's coasting.

I don't think Serela is scum BUT he may be the only viable lynch at this time.
Therefore, in the interests of not giving scum an advantage, I am prepared to sacrifice a probably-townie.

why is sacrificing a townie not giving scum an advantage? It's a dead town player, isn't it?

sorry but i'm kind of really tired right now so this is likely my last post of today. I'll try and pick it up again tomorrow.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #392 on: November 03, 2013, 12:27:35 AM »
Okay, yeah, I seriously don't know why I'm even waiting. I have no counterwagon and the chances of one happening pretty much disappeared, and trying to do stuff just made people who didn't originally want to vote me decide to get on my wagon.

##Vote Serela
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

« Reply #393 on: November 03, 2013, 12:30:04 AM »
but serela, self-hammering is scummy. are you scum?

« Reply #394 on: November 03, 2013, 12:31:05 AM »
(i'm being facetious, by the way, if you couldn't tell)

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #395 on: November 03, 2013, 12:31:52 AM »
I can't even self-hammer because Sky unvoted!
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

« Reply #396 on: November 03, 2013, 12:32:48 AM »
oh.

in that case.

##Unvote
##Vote Serela

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #397 on: November 03, 2013, 12:33:49 AM »
polly you were already voting me idk what you're trying to accomplish here

« Reply #398 on: November 03, 2013, 12:35:40 AM »
i felt it was appropriate for the situation

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #399 on: November 03, 2013, 12:41:59 AM »
Serela if you're town stop being defeatist and actually push a case on someone else >_>
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #400 on: November 03, 2013, 12:45:02 AM »
"well I'm going to keep voting serela because there's no time left and we can only lynch serela
besides even if we didn't we'd have to deal with these other people and have to... like... read them"
>___________________________________>
Actually that first line goes more like "there is next to no reason to change my vote since it's already there because of actual suspicions I have"
The second line is pretty accurate though and that makes me laugh.

But then you go and try to hammer yourself and it didn't even work what are you doing. I can't even read this as a defeatist town tell because you don't have enough votes anymore and it makes you look even scummier somehow.
Someday, I'll have a clue what I'm doing.

« Reply #401 on: November 03, 2013, 12:49:19 AM »
uh you guys realize darkninja was saying the equivalent of "having a flip as information for the next day's lynch is better than having no flip and having to lynch on only reads" `_`

« Reply #402 on: November 03, 2013, 12:50:29 AM »
which is basically the entire motk lynch philosophy stated differently

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #403 on: November 03, 2013, 12:51:48 AM »
I had been entertaining the thought of Polly being scum during dinner but that requires you to be town and I just keep having trouble believing it.

And yes I do realize that's exactly what Darkie means, and I agree with him, but the way Serela put it is pretty close to the way Darkie put it and it just makes me chuckle.

« Reply #404 on: November 03, 2013, 12:53:06 AM »
Anyway I'm 100% sure that Serela is scum. I can't possibly see how Serela could be town after this >_>

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #405 on: November 03, 2013, 12:54:55 AM »
Votecount 1.92

Serela (6): Dormio, Validon98, Polaris, Darkninjaabc, Serela, Cheez8,
SB (1): PX
Darkninjaabc (2): CF7, SB
Shadoweh (1): Kilgamayan
CF7 (1): Shadoweh
Not Voting: Sky_Paladin

It's 7 votes to lynch. Deadline in just over 5 hours
Serela is at L-1!

(Countdown)

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
« Reply #406 on: November 03, 2013, 12:56:56 AM »
Let's flip Serela!!

##Vote Shadoweh

Heh heh heh, just messing with you. 

So, why Shadoweh?  The same logic as before re: SB votes for CF7, but applied to Shadoweh.  Who is, incidentally, one of my magic 3. 

I will have one more chance to check the thread before phase end, and that's it from me, in about an hour. 

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #407 on: November 03, 2013, 12:58:13 AM »
Yeah I'm willing to hammer Serela at this point (as much as I'll hold off for a little while longer since we have the time). I still don't see the townie effort.

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
« Reply #408 on: November 03, 2013, 12:58:59 AM »
To clarify. 

My last discussion was, I think we should vote Serela because it's better than no lynch. 

However, I believe SB is mafia because he was voting for CF7.  I was wrong, oops.  But Shadoweh IS voting for CF7. 

So that's my pick.  I'll be back in an hour to hammer Serela if necessary :/  But here's hoping there's a change before then. 

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #409 on: November 03, 2013, 12:59:40 AM »
Serela if you're town stop being defeatist and actually push a case on someone else >_>
Wow because it's totally not like I haven't been doing that for a pretty long time

Literally all it's done is gotten the people who didn't want to vote me, to vote me.

I've already pushed my cases, which no one listened to. My half-joking comments all made people declare me even scummier. And even if all the people who haven't said they want me lynched stauntly refused to vote me, there's still enough leftover to hammer me.

Add this to the fact that there is NOT EVEN A COUNTERWAGON, and chances of one appearing looking dismal.

I have literally no idea what else I could even do anymore.

« Reply #410 on: November 03, 2013, 01:00:59 AM »
If you were half-joking then you were half-serious :derp:

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #411 on: November 03, 2013, 01:03:37 AM »
You could make a case on someone that isn't terrible? >_> It's not like you have anything to lose.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #412 on: November 03, 2013, 01:07:24 AM »
Like who? >_> The latter half of the day is mostly about me (especially on people I might consider casing like Polly) and the early half is stupid ed1 stuff I never can get anything from no matter how hard I look, which is probably more the half the reason I get into this kind of mess on a regular basis on the first place.

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #413 on: November 03, 2013, 01:08:17 AM »
Honestly, I could vote for Shadoweh pretty easily right now. Are we doing that? That'd be cool. I'm at least a little more comfortable with it than Serela's wagon right now (although a good bit less confident about it, it's just that all these nagging doubts I have for Serela aren't there for her)

A couple cuts but that doesn't matter

« Reply #414 on: November 03, 2013, 01:08:51 AM »
serela stop being such a weenie and make a case

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #415 on: November 03, 2013, 01:09:33 AM »
mostly about me and the darkie wagon being bad* I guess?

I'm not paying much attention to trying to say accurate things anymore because I don't care anymore either. Okay, let's say I didn't get lynched. Everyone's going to hound me tomorrow and it's not going to get better, not taking into consideration it'd take a miracle for me to get that far.

I am so done with this game.

cut by cheez, I mean if you want to vote for shadoweh I'm still all for that, if people will actually start voting someone who isn't me I'm going to get over my bad mood eventually but UGH

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #416 on: November 03, 2013, 01:11:39 AM »
My half-joking comments all made people declare me even scummier.
By the way I did actually think this over during dinner and realized it was a pretty poor reason for me to stick with

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #417 on: November 03, 2013, 01:13:06 AM »
polly go stuff it you're mean

Person who I didn't case yet? CF7. Guess where he is? NOT HERE FOR THE LATTER HALF OF D1. Other people I'd kind of like to lynch in some capacity? Okay, yes, I'd kind of like to lynch Darkie. No, I wouldn't want to lynch him before almost anyone else I have a bad read on. No, there's almost nothing to say on that matter that isn't obvious, anyway.

Case on Polly? What am I going to do, most of his content is about me anyway. I can't remember what else he's said anymore because he's mean. :C

Ugh I guess I could go reread Polly. Everyone else I don't even want to lynch. Apart from Dormio/Shadoweh but I've already cased them about as much as can be expected. I don't even want to reread Polly though. I GUESS I WILL. Fine be right back.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #418 on: November 03, 2013, 01:14:47 AM »
if anyone wants to say "why not validon" no I don't want to lynch validon get out

He's lurking in the back of half or more of the game's read list as "I guess I kind of don't really like him" somewhere and I don't know why. I don't think he's scum right now.

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #419 on: November 03, 2013, 01:15:23 AM »
Mmmmm...

##Unvote
##Vote Shadoweh

At least because, if Serela's going to get lynched, there'd better be enough people voting WITHOUT Serela's help for that to happen.