Author Topic: Justice Juice Mafia Thread I (NIGHT 3)  (Read 103866 times)

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
Re: Justice Juice Mafia (DAY 1)
« Reply #210 on: November 01, 2013, 06:23:08 PM »
...laughing at how easily town just bought their theory of "well there must be a super retarded scum who cried he would kill everyone in front of them!"
Contradictory stance is a bigger scumtell any day of the week.
for the record, a contradictory stance is more or less the real reason I suspected you, not that first one
Someday, I'll have a clue what I'm doing.

SB

• You are good people
  • Even Dormio
« Reply #211 on: November 01, 2013, 06:42:55 PM »
Mostly by implying "the part of this post that I'm focusing on is what's important to focus on, not the rest of the stuff." Like I said though, I have no idea why you worry me. As far as I know you could be focusing on the right things for the right reasons.

Darkie proved in the last game how a townie can act like this on broken logic. I'm fully aware that situations tend to repeat themselves from game to game without regard to alignments, but even then, it's a possibility I can't seem to shake. (Couldn't shake it reading through the last game either, so it definitely goes beyond "he's acted like this earlier".)

I focus on the parts I think are important, yeah. I'm not going to babble on about stuff I think is null.

If it's a regardless of alignment thing, shouldn't it be null?

Sb. In his wall post he went "its okay to lynch town if we out scum". This proc me to read him thoroughly over. The current situation and the oldness of the post you quote as reference and all thr associated things wrong with the statement "its ok to lynch town. You know full well a quickhammer can occur at l1, l2 and whatever while the only thing tracable is similar posting times. Basically you are never going to use this as ammo to lynch scum. Even if you resort ylto this argument it is still only going to be a small jab. Does that seriously justify a town wanting to lynch anothet town? No.

Then i came to analyze your posts. The majority of your so called contribution was basically nitpicking. You plant doubts which trail off to let us form ou rown conclusions with your directed questions with a dead end negative answer. Your stance is clear only  when you actually vote. I didnt notice whoever remarked you as being confident. But what i do persume from you is " stop being ao assertive and stereotyping people out". Inother words. Scum

1.) All I can say is that if lynching a townie confirms another player as scum and we have the capabilities to do something ABOUT that scum (you know, lynching them) then in my mind it's always worth it. We're here to lynch the mafia, and if there's one townie or twenty alive at the end it's still a victory. If a player quickhammers without good reason they're naturally going to be suspicious, especially if it's on a claimed PR. I'd sac the doc for a dead maf any day. All this comes down to is people being too cautious with their votes anyway.
2.) Hello, welcome to my playstyle. I don't really know what else to say at the first part, I'll focus on stuff that makes me suspicious and won't say things about stuff I don't really deem as important. Also my "planting doubts" is me questioning people to help develop reads/push my suspicions. I'm not going to stop being assertive, if I think someone is scum I'm going to push on them. And what does "stereotyping people out" even mean?

Serela's claiming is null and has no scum intent at all. It's not worth discussing.

Gotta run to McDonalds. Will post again when I get back.

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #212 on: November 01, 2013, 09:01:30 PM »
Wow, these sort of Day Ones are more interesting than I thought. Harder, too. I've gone back through the thread a couple times and there's not much I can conclude. All of Kilga's posts, most of SB's posts and some of Darkie's posts make me think "scum", and several of Serela's posts and Darkie's posts make me think "town". That's more or less the limit to what I can gather, at least without a little bit more information. I don't really think I was right in suspecting Dormio anymore, and Paladin is still hard to read but I'm more inclined to see him as town right now. Shadoweh isn't contributing nearly as much as others are (probably less than Validon, though without as many words to show for it) and that has me a little worried.

I have no idea when I'm going to stop going back and forth on everybody in the entire game like this, but I know that at least SOME of these opinions are worth mentioning.

I guess I'll just be vaguely suspicious of Kilga for the time being. Kind of glad to see Darkie's not voting for a null read anymore.

SB

• You are good people
  • Even Dormio
« Reply #213 on: November 01, 2013, 09:53:49 PM »
SB - I haven't seen enough out of SB to form an opinion yet. Last game this was the same and he turned out to be evil scums.  So much so that I am going to paint him as suspicious because he is too quiet. 

I've posted more on game content than a lot of people, so I'm not sure how you can call me the only one who's scummy for it, considering you're nullreading other quiet people like PX too.

Cheez8 - This one feels try hard.  I feel like he is pushing hard and it doesn't feel right somehow.  At this point I could vote for them. 

Any idea why you feel this way about him?

Not particularly fond of a listpost like that in general if the majority of the reads they give are null. Plus if you're not feeling confident in your Dormio vote, why is it still on him when you apparently find other people suspicious?

My sentiment is that we should lynch the nulls. Because reads are biased.
This is if i recall correctly the second time you just throw a vote at me with an empty accusation.

Of course reads are going to be biased, and it's never stopped anyone before. And no, it wasn't an empty accusation, I actually thought it was a decent one and you just handwaving it like that does NOT make me feel good about you.

For one, if there is somebody sending out scumreads left and right, and they have a high chance of being scum,

Agree with a lot of the post, but having multiple scumreads isn't scummy. It can just be town paranoia or just because everyone in the game has scummy play to an extent.

Right. This is ridiculous.

The entire point of flips is to reveal actually trustworthy info which we can use.
I told everyone my lynch priority because the fact that town should vite scum is fucking obvious. But i announced my policy at the point which there was consoiderably less material to determine a scum and/or a lych target.

That thing was ancient and doesnt fit in the current scenario. Just because i cannot possibly include every fucjing obvious factor in my logic you handwave it. Wtf scum. I clearly announced my intention and stance and reason for voting serela.

Your wannabe rebuttals just involve nitpicking small insignificant details which we should have a consent on. Things like null reads can be eitger side used as an accusation? As if this doesnt scteam enough scumminess against someone. Its just bloody obvious. Null reads of course can be either side but we cannot bear the risk of misfire lategame

Scum are the only people with thia mentality to keep nitpicking on details. It gives them anexcuse to gandwave every single big idea of anu argument easily as long as town doesnt point out how inana and tunnel visioned such rebuttals are. Just because everyone here has a life and wont waste time elaborating  the obvious doesnt make me scum. So stop diverting aytention from your cumbuddy.

You know what you actually are the one whom i have the strongeat acumvibe on but just isnt voting due to how obviously biased i might be. I would seriously appreciate if you can crumb for handwaving all our big  ideas and nitpicking on the obvious details.

Yes, we use lynches flips to work out where we are. If we lynch someone and there was another player pushing really hard for their lynch or hard defending them, then we get associative reads. Do we get this from a player who everyone was nullreading and they flip town? No, we don't get anything from their flip. You're saying "that thing was ancient" but that doesn't mean that it didn't happen. Townies will also pick apart arguments that they don't like and call people scum for them. As the game progresses you get a better read on the nulls and can figure out of they're townie or scummy. Being biased towards someone being scum does NOT MEAN YOU SHOULDN'T VOTE THEM. That is the worst reasoning I've ever heard.

Also your out of nowhere claim does not make me feel any better about you.

Vote: SB

Guys, he's silently pushing for Dark, all without giving a read or vote on him, while keeping his vote on Validon. Hell, even his vote on Validon is pretty damn fishy, as he says why me over Serela. His sights are set on pretty much the 3 easiest wagons he can probably find, and he's in prime position to switch to any of them.

Hi PX, thanks for voting me again. Even though your vote was still on me. Anyway, I wouldn't say I'm exactly being subtle with my Dark push considering that I have actually explicitly said that I found him scummy earlier and continued to push on him up till now. And yeah, I have more than one scumread, that isn't a scumtell you know. Also you're missing the main point of my Validon vote that he had absolutely no content about how he felt about the rest of the playerlist. I said "why me and Dormio" because it was hypocritical to not be suspicious of someone who's doing the same thing that you're calling other players out on, and there was also the part of the Kilga analysis to my vote. So that's a complete misrep there. What are your other reads by the way?

WRT to Cheez's suspicions on me, suspicions I can't refute at all are kind of lame, but I'd like to see if you can figure out why in future.

Scumreads are Dark, Serela, Validon and PX right now. Dark's getting worse, Validon and Serela are slightly better. My PX suspicion is ONE POST STONG so I need more on him but I don't like what he has. Have a couple of townreads and a bunch of nulls too.

##Unvote
##Vote: Dark

Don't really care about his claim, I think he's maf.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #214 on: November 01, 2013, 10:01:18 PM »
Votecount 1.7

Serela (2): Dormio, Kilgamayan,
Validon98 (0): Polaris
SB (1): PX
Darkninjaabc (3): Serela, CF7, Validon98; SB
Dormio (1): Sky_Paladin
Cheez8 (1): Darkninjaabc

Not Voting (2): Shadoweh; Cheez8

It's 7 votes to lynch. Deadline can be found below.
(Countdown)

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #215 on: November 01, 2013, 10:26:21 PM »
WRT to Cheez's suspicions on me, suspicions I can't refute at all are kind of lame, but I'd like to see if you can figure out why in future.
...Dern acronyms. Mind if I ask what that one means?  :V

And yeah, I would too. I have to say they're fading a little bit with that post, but they're not gone yet.

SB

• You are good people
  • Even Dormio
« Reply #216 on: November 01, 2013, 10:27:14 PM »
with regards to

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #217 on: November 01, 2013, 10:30:14 PM »
Well, as per usual, a bunch of stuff happened while I was asleep.

Anyway, at this point, I think it's prudent for me to comment a little bit in regards to whatever is happening with Darkninjaabc right now.
I mean, make no mistake, I think that whatever he's spouting doesn't really make any sense.
However, I don't necessarily think that this makes him scum.
I mean, remember, as much as I would like this to be the case since it would make playing mafia so much easier; bad play does not equate to scummy play.
In my opinion, it still looks to me like he's trying to find scum in his own ~special~ way.

Instead, I think we should look a bit more at Serela together.
First of all, there's what I said regarding him being useless and providing no commentary on ongoing events other than "this is hard" earlier in the day.
And then there's Kilga's post here that outlines some of the things that are wrong with Serela's posts when he finally actually posts something of some significance.
And then, let's look at Serela's current activity.
He literally still has 0 scumreads. I mean, come on.
We've already gone over his vote on me, but look at his vote on Darkninjaabc.
Like he asks Darkninjaabc why his shitlogic makes himself scum, but at the same time Serela doesn't actually provide any reasons for Darkninjaabc being scum other than using bad logic.
Fortunately, Serela does address this here, but I'm still left wondering.
Also, Serela, do you have any other explanation for your vote on me other than ~derp~?

Also, where was it said that this game is role madness?
Since people seem to be mentioning this or something.

Whatever, I'm going to go look for food and reorganize my thoughts once I'm done eating.

« Reply #218 on: November 01, 2013, 11:11:26 PM »
The opening post says the game is closer to vanilla in the vanilla-rolemadness scale. Pay attention you guys :(

I only skimmed the last couple of pages since it looked like the discussion was going in circles, but let me try reading again to see what the hell is going on.

I am mildly interested in seeing a claim from Serela, though. For comparison purposes.

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #219 on: November 01, 2013, 11:40:27 PM »
Well, thinking about it more... The best I could come up with is that your posts all seemed like they made a lot of sense and I had to remind myself to take everything with a grain of salt more frequently when I was reading your posts.

...Yeah, I know. Sometimes I have a bit of trouble parsing my own thoughts. Guess you're back to null now.

On the other hand, I'm fine with still suspecting Kilga. I'm pretty sure the reason I got bad vibes from him was because aside from clearing up smaller matters, his posts have mainly been him suspecting or voting for people because of how they have been posting without contributing, and how they only either gave null reads or agreed/disagreed with established opinions. Yeah, that's a (somewhat) legitimate concern, but it feels strange that he's hardly even acknowledging any others, especially when there were so many people who hadn't contributed much.

« Reply #220 on: November 01, 2013, 11:48:12 PM »
If there's one thing I learned from past games, it's that mafia is not to be played purely on logic because human beings aren't embodiments of pure logic. ::) Darkninja is being noisy and distracting and I don't want to deal with him right now.

Validon is marginally better than he was before, but it's super easy to not like Darkninja so I'm feeling a bit iffy. Null leaning scum, but I would like to see more posts with cases that are a bit stronger.

Shadoweh I hope you can start being super town extraordinaire because right now you are being super scummy. `_` The only posts you've made are pointless remarks that don't really tell us who your scum reads are. Serela is pretty much on the same level, but I'd say Shadoweh actually looks worse at this point. Isn't it sad, Shadoweh?

Would also like to see PX talk about more people than just SB. As far as I know he's just tunneling, which is scummy ::)

##Unvote
##Vote Shadoweh

I'm ok with lynching Shadoweh at her current level unless she comes back with a Shadowehite and Mega Evolves into someone who will start doing things. A lesser option would be Serela. Validon, Darkninja, and PX are kind of in the nebulous zone.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #221 on: November 01, 2013, 11:56:04 PM »
Really unhappy with the DNA - my totally cool and original new nickname for Darkninjalphabet - wagon. (Oh hey, Serela and Validon, fancy meeting you two here!) The guy is painfully town. This train is so bad I don't even like how Shadowy unvoted because it wasn't emphatic enough. It's basically a ton of people pointing at unusual and wrong things and acting all incredulous with no one but Cheez making any sort of effort to explain why his behavior is scummy instead of the behavior of an overeager newbie with ideas that are radically different from the norm. I'm reading through Validon's post in particular and finding a list of things that DNA did, sometimes accompanied by why they're wrong, never accompanied with "this is scummy because ______." It blends well with his namedropping PX and Shadowy as suspicious without really explaining why they're scummy. This would be voteswitch worthy EXCEPT

Serela's justification for his new vote uses the term "headtilting," a nice fancy word that isn't synonymous with "scummy" and doesn't explain why DNA's behavior is scum behavior, instead of "scummy". Headtilting things are not scummy things. This is still a lack of proper hunting, and now it has the added bonus of falling right in line with Shadowy's Guide To Scum Serela's Accusational Vocabulary. I am similarly unimpressed at the excuse for not commenting on Paladin's Dormio vote. "Whoops I missed this vote for the guy I'm voting for from another guy I'm suspicious of" is a whole boatload of no.

Can newbies please stop roleclaiming unless made necessary by being at L-1? Thanks. I feel spacewastey talking about this at all but this game is loaded with new/inexperienced people and two of them have already jumped the gun, so.

Shadoweh - Where did they go?  After the last game I expected something more.

YOU HEAR THAT SHADOWY YOU HAVE A REPUTATION TO UPHOLD

but it feels strange that he's hardly even acknowledging any others, especially when there were so many people who hadn't contributed much.

1) I nevere talk about everyone on Day 1 because it's useless noise.
2) Serela and Validon look like they're trying the hardest to look contributory without actually being contributory. I'm not going to yell at, say, PX for being not contributory when it's because he plain isn't here.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #222 on: November 02, 2013, 12:35:29 AM »
For a game that's more on the vanilla side there sure are alot of weird caveats to the claimed roles.
For people talking bout how I up and disappeared, maybe you should look at the names a little higher on the list. >_> Why were people yelling about how I disappeared while ignoring the proof of who else really wasn't here?
I don't know why I have a reputation from last thread considering I was lost and only knew Zakeri was scum in my heart.

Kilga: I probbaly missed whatever made you hate his wagon so much. One second while I review Serela. I was planning to just say today 'weird voting role seems town' and leave it at that.
HOLY SHIT SERELA SWORE AT SOMEONE this is a momentous occasion. :ohdear: Serela, are you well? Do you need a hug? \o.o/ Unless Dark is scum with Serela I don't think it's in Serela's power to get legit mad at a townie.. or anyone for that matter. The post after about the headtilting is a little scummy, but #169 earns a tentative Shadoweh sticker of approval. I supose he could be scum who's legit mad this guy is tunneling him from last game, but again it's not like Serela to do that.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Shadoweh

« Reply #223 on: November 02, 2013, 12:39:42 AM »
Shadoweh I hope you can start being super town extraordinaire because right now you are being super scummy. `_` The only posts you've made are pointless remarks that don't really tell us who your scum reads are. Serela is pretty much on the same level, but I'd say Shadoweh actually looks worse at this point. Isn't it sad, Shadoweh?
I might evolve if you bring me a Fire Stone. It's so cold in here I feel like I'm going into hibernation. I might see if I can buy a space heater which should improve my townie performance. It'd be funny if I weren't serious. I don't think I've been stellar either so I don't blame you for calling me out.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #224 on: November 02, 2013, 12:55:18 AM »
I hate the wagon because it's full of people pointing at what DNA has said and drawing the conclusion that because it's wrong, DNA is scum. I covered Serela and Validon already, and I have no clue why CF7 thinks DNA is scummy. Even SB is guilty of it to a degree. This is compounded by the fact that I think DNA is one of the towniest players in the game so far with how much effort and faith he's putting into incredibly unpopular opinions.

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
  • Unit vector from the center is the surface normal?
« Reply #225 on: November 02, 2013, 01:01:18 AM »
What's that?  Sky has a half hour spare and has had plenty of sleep?  That's right, friends!  It's ISO time! 

Serela:
My main concern with Serela is that, in response to DNA's (great acronym, Kilga) attacks, Serela countervoted DNA instead of going for a specific scum target.  Secondly is the role shenanigans.  I am assuming that a highly visible role, such as conditional vote power, is not going to be given to the scum team.  I also assume they are not lovers or they would be able to communicate privately (right?) and therefore coordinate their actions better.  Right now it just looks like they are more of a sibling rivalry kind of thing, in which case, there IS a good chance one is a scum.  Is there a sibling rivalry type role?  I really haven't heard of one.  It's just the thought that came to my mind.  At this time I am clearing Serela (and Polaris) because I am operating on the assumption that the role is not likely to be a scum role.  However, I could see it's valuable to flip Serela to see their role and make a decision about Polaris because of it.  However, there's an equal chance that it's a useful town rule that we should hang on to, and that scum will hit them anyway overnight.  So I would be prepared to Serela/Polaris until day 2 at least. 
Overall Serela hasn't posted much content but they have been alive and active so there's been plenty of material for people to get readings on. 

Serious Bananas:
My main concern is that prior to page 8, SB had made ZERO posts with actual content.  He had taken almost a "Lets explain things to the simpletons" approach.  I don't think he is readily contributing and only seems to post to poke holes in somebody else's argument, or defend themselves.  Most of the content is quoting other people and making small remarks/rebuttals.  But I can't see anything that SB is bringing to the table.  He is ripe for the culling imo. 

CF7: 
If Ithought SB was bad, CF7 is even worse.  He has posted a few times but I didn't see a single analysis or constructive post.  There was one rebuttal for my vote on him, and that's it. 

Shadoweh:
And if I thought CF7 was worse, Shadoweh is just horrible.  They have also posted zero content posts, and largely made no effort to even defend themselves.  This is such a massive difference from their previous game.  It's a big red flag for me. 

Starstarstar~~

Cheez8 has posted a lot and nobody else seems worried, so.  I'll be cancelling my vote.  Also, this:

Cheez8
Paladin, did somebody actually ask you to claim? Between this and the last thing you said about your role I'm pretty sure I know exactly what you're getting at, but I'm wondering why it's there.

Nobody asked me to claim.  It didn't occur to me that claiming vanilla town was in fact claiming.  I was under the impression that most players were vanilla town so saying "I'm vanilla town" didn't have any meaning.  Apparently it seems I am the rare, actually vanilla town.  How sad. 

At the moment, CF7, SB and Shadoweh are my scum picks.  Which is ironic, because I first voted for Dormio because of their vote for Shadoweh.  Perhaps they are just ahead of their time.  Nevertheless, I'm going to go with Kilg's opinion, because when I ISO'd them, I'm impressed with the logic and attention to detail.  Man, I hope you are town because I sense an unusual ability to see through bullshit. 

##Unvote
##Vote SB
My programming et al blog;
http://infinitestateautomaton.wordpress.com/

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

Shadoweh

« Reply #226 on: November 02, 2013, 01:05:40 AM »
What do you think of SB, Kilga? I agree with PX's point that his Validon vote isn't good, espcially the why me and not Serela part.

Sky: Where did Kilga say he thought SB was worse then me? If you mean the post right before yours, I'd say he sounds harder on CF7 then SB. (maybe I'm missing something obvious he said earlier)

Shadoweh

« Reply #227 on: November 02, 2013, 01:07:21 AM »
Nobody asked me to claim.  It didn't occur to me that claiming vanilla town was in fact claiming.  I was under the impression that most players were vanilla town so saying "I'm vanilla town" didn't have any meaning.  Apparently it seems I am the rare, actually vanilla town.  How sad. 
Most people being VT doesn't change that the VT's shouldn't randomly claim, because it helps narrow down who isn't faster. >_>

« Reply #228 on: November 02, 2013, 01:14:22 AM »
Shadoweh I sympathize with your feeling like freezing to death but I hope you are at least going to tell us who The Scum is and then vote them.

Shadoweh

« Reply #229 on: November 02, 2013, 01:15:26 AM »
Well barring that I'm hoping Kilga will tell me who the scum are so I can repeat everything he says.

« Reply #230 on: November 02, 2013, 01:16:10 AM »
:V what are you going to do if kilga says you are the scum

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #231 on: November 02, 2013, 01:22:15 AM »
Cheez8
Oh.

...I actually only noticed you were claiming carrot at first, not vanilla townie. I guess you did that too though, in which case neither one is really called for anyway. That's two barely significant strikes against you instead of one! Oh no!

I will hereby note that carrots are the best vegetable ever, and proceed to be slightly jealous.

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
  • but I don't exactly hate that
« Reply #232 on: November 02, 2013, 01:31:36 AM »
The scumteam are cheez/sb and serela.

Serela has never been contributive then and has not changed till now. Only sheeps are thrre.

Cheez is outright contradicting himself every two posts. Not that his case actually made sense. Town want the scum to die abd should provide all the necessary thought process to aid. Someone who would so simply backtrack his votes make his previous arguments entirely worthless. And only scum want to completely misgyide townies.

Sky paladin delivered everything i want at sb. So i will stop painstakingly rephrasing that and have scum baashing my face for that

I can and will take the vote on any of these scum.

>Link to my Steam Account: Add me! http://steamcommunity.com/id/9898981-02
--------------------------------------

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #233 on: November 02, 2013, 01:36:49 AM »
My opinion of SB is that he reminds me a fair amount of how I like to play Day 1 with a little bit of Carthrat sprinkled in. I don't like that he's voting DNA right now, particularly since he moved off of Validon to do so, though I will grant that his DNA vote is the least offensive of the four. I like him better than most at present.

Speaking of the the Validon vote, I don't see the issue with it. (You'll recall that he cited agreeing with my reasons when making it!) If the "why me (and Dormio) and not Serela" thing was the only thing to it, then it'd be pretty weak, but it isn't. I fully stood/stand with him on this, for example:

Validon uses too many words to say he has no real scumreads and yet he's asking me and Dormio to contribute more? What?

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #234 on: November 02, 2013, 01:45:38 AM »
I'm sad I was at work all day today because I would have unvoted Darkie forever ago, and now everyone's yelling at me for still being on him ;_; Oh well no use crying over spilt milk

Now that the day has actually gotten going there really should be something half-decently scummy for me to find, lesse here
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Validon98

• Deathguard Night Sparrow
  • Harbingers, yo.
« Reply #235 on: November 02, 2013, 01:47:37 AM »
@Kilga: Just because he's putting effort into it does not mean he's town... but of course I've been using effort as way to read people so now I feel kind of dumb. I mostly didn't get his logic, and for some reason I saw his posts as arrogant. I also thought that perhaps he was being too much of a tryhard, but voting him would sort of me voting for Cheez, which I wouldn't really do because I've been reading him super town. I still have my eye on him, but I'll back off for now until

Also oh look, Shadoweh is waking up. She hasn't said too much but again I was using effort as a judge of alignment. I didn't expect her to become so serious so early on, because normally she stays silly for a while then goes into full-blown serious, but that's null. So there's not much of a reason in hindsight to vote her for now.

PX... again, the content is hilariously missing and I really don't agree with his brief reasoning on SB, who I am also leaning town on. Of course, voting him now would be a terrible idea when he isn't particularly here. I'll hold off on him until he is able to post more (I remember he said something about a wedding, in which case I hope it goes well!).

That really just leaves Serela. To be honest I was thinking him as null at the start, but I'm worried about his lack of content that is relevant. Plus I still can't shake the potential of him and Polaris being ITP. Of course, if they were, it would be too obvious, and between the two of the Polaris seems definitely more town. Unless something else comes up with someone else:

##Unvote
##Vote: Serela

@Kilga: In hindsight asking Dormio and SB to post more was kind of an ignorant thing for me to say. At the time I felt as if Dormio was just still a little in RVS mode (which he wasn't) and SB hadn't said too much (which was me completely ignoring that he actually had some scumreads out). Currently my read on both of them is leaning town since they have both made some good points since that post you mentioned.

Cut: Oh Serela's here. Well, what are your scumreads?
Derping at Touhou since June 2012, derping at RPing Touhou since Feburary 2013.

Devil of Decline Partial English Gameplay Patch!
Let's Play Nightmare of Rebellion!

« Reply #236 on: November 02, 2013, 01:50:51 AM »
Now that the day has actually gotten going there really should be something half-decently scummy for me to find, lesse here

wow is it even possible for this to be a town post

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #237 on: November 02, 2013, 02:07:35 AM »
Reasons I voted Darkie:Dealing with his level of logic is hands-thrown-into-the-air tier and I was sitting around with a vote that was for effectively no reason, that I disliked as much as everyone else did. So... I figured with the reason I gave out (jump onto growing wagon, weirdo-max tier logic, etc) it seemed ed1-strong enough for me, I did somewhat think it looked like he could be scum, plus it just felt -satisfying- to actually vote the person yelling at me over things like my completely null claim being super scummy >_>

But then the more and more darkie posted the less and less likely it looked that he was actually scum <_< Of course, I wasn't even here until now for a good chunk of that, but.

So, moving on.

Dormio your post on me is weird. I have no scumreads but I gave a reason for why I thought Darkninja was scummy as I seemed to make an at least somewhat serious vote on him? Also, yes, my vote on you was mostly derp. Last game made me forget that I loathe d1 because I don't care about the tiny piddly stuff and so I can't usually find anything to vote until the very end. (And by then everyone's usually mad at me and IHNN and just barely lynch him over me)

Want to see Dormio and Shadoweh come back with their read posts. I don't think their previous activity so far exactly shouts townie (not that it shouts scum either, it's just there's not a lot that I actually care about much) unlike, say, SkyPaladin or Cheez8 or... maybe Validon too?

I'd like to say Kilga's town but he's really good at mafia so that would be way jumping the gun, and SB looks better then he was acting so far previous game (but game circumstances are obv. different so this just means "not interesting enough to vote right now, review mid-d2").  PX is PX-strong so far (I have no idea what this means but) and CF7 is... mmn. CF7 seemed to be going well at first but he looks the least town-minded of the lot as he jumps onto the Darkie wagon IMO. Interested in what he'll do after he reads the thread again.

Oh jeez. I'm realizing my reads are all "town, townie-enough-for-this-minute-I-guess, and 'I want to see your next post where you think about everything again' and I kind of want to vote you assuming it doesn't look great'" but that doesn't give me anything immediate >_>;

Polly and PX are the only people I haven't talked about already. I have no idea what Polly!scum would even look like. I have no idea what PX anything looks like because I can't remember games where he did much :C Oh, I did talk about PX, but it was... well, it adequately summed up my thoughts on the matter I guess >_> They both look okay so far though, I guess.

Dormio/CF7/Shadoweh were the ones I put in my last category which is effectively "scumreads?" but technically two of them are supposedly rereading the game for the big post I'm waiting for >_>;

oh right I should ##unvote
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #238 on: November 02, 2013, 02:08:03 AM »
POLLY I THINK IT'S POSSIBLE WHEN I CAN'T FIND ANYTHING I CARE ABOUT IN THE FIRST TWO THIRDS OF D1 MOST OF THE TIME D;

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #239 on: November 02, 2013, 02:09:43 AM »
SHADOWEH DORMIO I'M WAITING

cf7 too but he's not really here