Author Topic: Justice Juice Mafia Thread I (NIGHT 3)  (Read 104476 times)

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
Re: Justice Juice Mafia (DAY 1)
« Reply #180 on: November 01, 2013, 02:26:24 PM »
you yourself had firsthand experience in linked roles and its time to know that they dont imply anything.
I never said they did.

But it's a pretty good point to bring up that Dormio was never part of my role >_> I was a mason with HW and later Dormio used role shenanigans to invade my QT.

And the entire reason i am asking you to fullclaim is because you read scummy enough for any lynch to go through its just that i want you to convince me otherwise. Fine if you dont appreciate theoffer.
Sorry but that's not how claims work. Not just one person, but a majority of the playerlist (aka, enough to secure a lynch) needs to actually want me lynched. And your reasoning for wanting me lynched is super ridiculous.

Anyway, in terms of trying to use my vote as an actual "So guys Darkie might be scum", I suppose there's how a Serela wagon suddenly started growing and he quickly jumped on for the most head-tilting reasoning known to mankind.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

CF7

• Can you feel the LOVE tonight?
« Reply #181 on: November 01, 2013, 02:39:40 PM »
Darkie. It seems you've forgotten that we're playing a somewhat rolemadness mafia. And it can has pretty weird things in it. Linking two people's votes in a way, that they don't work if not placed on the same player is not really weird. It might just be a gimmick that people have to work with. Their alignments don't have to be tied to each other. So all in all i'd say it's a null to their alignment. Polaris/Serela might be either of the 3. Both town, scum/town and both scum. Simple as that. So it's a null about Serela alignment at best. At least i won't use it as a definitive alignment indicator anyway.
Sometimes rumors are just... rumors

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #182 on: November 01, 2013, 02:49:53 PM »
can we have mostly-vanilla mafia next
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
  • but I don't exactly hate that
« Reply #183 on: November 01, 2013, 03:00:48 PM »
But i am not using his claim as a major argument on serela. So even if there's the possibility he could be town despite that, his behavior at the end of the day doesnt justify him being town. I literally dont know where to start with serela because everything is wrong and its taxing to point all of them out. For the sake of my sanity i want him to just claim. It is much more reliable toverify his aligbment. I can only scumread him behavior wise. No more, no less.
>Link to my Steam Account: Add me! http://steamcommunity.com/id/9898981-02
--------------------------------------

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
  • Unit vector from the center is the surface normal?
« Reply #184 on: November 01, 2013, 03:07:45 PM »
Oh God I'm so tired.  These 10:30 to 10:30 shifts are retarded.  At least there's a holiday on Monday. 

This is just a snap in comment - I hope to write more when I've had some wretched sleep. 

About Validon and Serela's vote (I think it was Validon?  Palidon?  Polaris!  I think?  Yes.  It was Polaris.).  I think it'd be too much of a give away for scum if they had this constraint.  I think there's a good chance for one scum and one town, though.  Or at the very least some kind of hostile town element...but...I thought that this setup didn't have bastard or third factions. 

I see there's a lot of people voting for Serela though so maybe I won't have to guess. 

About my joke vote earlier - I'm in the Australia/Japan/Not USA timezone.  You guys already had a whole day to screw around whereas I had just woken up.  We were still in the first 24 hours of day 1.  How was I supposed to know it was suddenly serious business?  In my previous games we started day1 after night1 so we had a happy trail of bodies to at least start discussion.  There wasn't such thing as a joke vote.  I didn't know what I was doing. 

My main concern right now with my blanket clear on Serela and Polaris is that if either of them turn out to be scum (or heaven forbid, both of them) it looks bad for me. 

I'm so tired. 

Let me do a sleep read. 

First: Cut by CF7.  I didn't think this was a rolemadness game.  At least for me, anyway.  I've literally got vanilla towny.  I can't do anything except vote and talk in thread during daytime. 

BT - This guy is totally suspicious imo. 

Darkninja - I just can't see how this guy could be scum.  He's typing massive walls of text with his iphone or something for crying out loud.  That amount of effort...if I was scum, I couldn't be bothered to do it.  I'm handwaving as "probably town because he is investing stupidly huge amounts of effort".  Somebody that is trying hard.  But he doesn't appear to be trying too hard or fake.  There are certainly points where I have gone WHAT or I don't agree but my overall feeling is that of an overzealous sheepdog that's smelled a wolf or maybe a fox or maybe some left over shepherds pie, but goddamit if you touch those sheep you are gonna lose an arm. 
Serela - I handwaved him as town because of the vote shennanigans.  I also feel he is coming under attack from a lot of people for no specific reason.  He is getting justifiably upset and frazzled.  Basically kind of like last game between CF7 and Dark, only now it's Serela and Dark.  And Cheese.  And lots of other people, actually.  Maybe I'm the only one who's not going after him. 
SB - I haven't seen enough out of SB to form an opinion yet. Last game this was the same and he turned out to be evil scums.  So much so that I am going to paint him as suspicious because he is too quiet. 
CF7 - I can't remember seeing anything of note, except for the cut.  I know he wrote something earlier and there was a minor tiff with Dark but no alarm bells for me. 
Cheez8 - This one feels try hard.  I feel like he is pushing hard and it doesn't feel right somehow.  At this point I could vote for them. 
Validon - Validon is quiet but he made a couple of posts, mostly to say I am suspicious or something.  Validon kind of sounds like paladin.  That's good I guess.  I mistook him for Polaris for 90% of the reads and I autohandwaved him because of it but now it's midnight and I'm too damn tired to go back and do it again. 
Dormio I voted for because of the PX/Dormio stand at the start.  Dormio is making a couple of pushes mostly against Shadoweh.  Actually I didn't see much of a response from Shadoweh so that was a surprise.  She was very vocal last game.  The main read I have on Dormio is from 'what Shadoweh is not doing'.  Dormio wrote a lot but I feel like it's to pad out the word count.  It is however in character and I am enjoying much of what they have to say.  I'm not feeling very confident of my vote on Dormio. 
PX, same as Dormio.  However I feel bad lynching the previous mod on day 1 so I'm not pushing for them.  Coincidentally I have a null read on PX except that they didn't write much. 
Kilg - Doesn't write much but I feel so far what they have written is good.  Also as they are a forum mod I figure they are a lot busier so I'm more willing to ignore some disappearance issues.  Kilg has been pretty consistent I think.  But I'm not sure either way.  They made a good point on Serela.  I think they are pretty rational.  Also I get the feeling Kilga would be an extremely good player so I hope they are not scum. 
Shadoweh - Where did they go?  After the last game I expected something more.  There's still a lot of phase left but I feel like I need to see some more presence from Shadoweh. 
Polaris - Aside from picking at me earlier maybe there was some other thing...I don't know.  I'm too tired.  I shouldn't have done this.  I handwave because of the vote thing, for now.  Lets hit post and see who else cut me. 

Right.  Point 20 of BT's first post.  "This game is closer to vanilla than role-madness. This is not bastard." I didn't copy paste just type from looking at.
Ok what next. 

I am a vegetable, not a fruit.  The blue faction is an 'assortment of fruit and vegetables' and the red faction is vegetables only, apparently. But it's just the name.  Mod said don't take role names seriously.  Maybe there is a tomato or something that isn't sure if it's a fruit or a vegetable.  I don't know.  bed.
My programming et al blog;
http://infinitestateautomaton.wordpress.com/

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #185 on: November 01, 2013, 03:28:41 PM »
Sb. In his wall post he went "its okay to lynch town if we out scum". This proc me to read him thoroughly over. The current situation and the oldness of the post you quote as reference and all thr associated things wrong with the statement "its ok to lynch town. You know full well a quickhammer can occur at l1, l2 and whatever while the only thing tracable is similar posting times. Basically you are never going to use this as ammo to lynch scum.
Meanwhile, in post #57...
This statement itself given the current game time is bizzare. D1 is the only time where town avtually has the most freedom in lynching for the game impact is relatively little. Aka skill and information revealed by flips can compensate for one or two power roles
Suspecting SB for holding the same sentiments you held earlier really doesn't help your case. At this point I really want to vote for you but... actually, no, I am voting for you.

##Unvote
##Vote: Darkie

Paladin, did somebody actually ask you to claim? Between this and the last thing you said about your role I'm pretty sure I know exactly what you're getting at, but I'm wondering why it's there.
Someday, I'll have a clue what I'm doing.

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #186 on: November 01, 2013, 03:35:00 PM »
Darkninja - I just can't see how this guy could be scum.  He's typing massive walls of text with his iphone or something for crying out loud.  That amount of effort...if I was scum, I couldn't be bothered to do it.  I'm handwaving as "probably town because he is investing stupidly huge amounts of effort".  Somebody that is trying hard.  But he doesn't appear to be trying too hard or fake.  There are certainly points where I have gone WHAT or I don't agree but my overall feeling is that of an overzealous sheepdog that's smelled a wolf or maybe a fox or maybe some left over shepherds pie, but goddamit if you touch those sheep you are gonna lose an arm. 
...Stop making me uncertain about this guy. I want to stop being wishy-washy, dang it!

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #187 on: November 01, 2013, 03:42:50 PM »
My sentiment is that we should lynch the nulls. Because reads are biased.
This is if i recall correctly the second time you just throw a vote at me with an empty accusation.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #188 on: November 01, 2013, 03:44:40 PM »
Votecount 1.6

Serela (3): Dormio, Kilgamayan, Darkninjaabc
Validon (1): Polaris, SB
PX (1): CF7
SB (1): PX
Darkninjaabc (2): Shadoweh, Serela, Cheez8
Dormio (1): Sky_Paladin

Not Voting (1): Validon98

It's 7 votes to lynch. Deadline in 46 hours.
(Countdown)

You have just over 1 day and 14 hours remaining.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #189 on: November 01, 2013, 03:59:06 PM »
This is if i recall correctly the second time you just throw a vote at me with an empty accusation.
I have plenty of smaller issues with you that have been building up and making me suspect you. This is just the one that finally convinced me you really aren't working towards the town's benefit.

Besides, there are so many things wrong with your argument. For one, if there is somebody sending out scumreads left and right, and they have a high chance of being scum, what logic is there in voting for a null read instead? On top of that, it seems like you're treating null reads as a completely separate alignment from town and scum. Let me let you in on a little secret: Most players, even if they're null reads, are either town-aligned or mafia-aligned. Lynching a null read does NOT mean we are avoiding lynching a townie, in fact, the chance that a null-read player is the same as ever, and they might even have a power role.

There is no difference between wanting to lynch a person on day 1, like SB said, and lynching a person we can't get a read on, like you're saying. Both have a pretty darn good chance to be a townie and there's nothing ruling out the possibility that a player with a useful ability will have a null read. Thank you for reconfirming my confidence in my vote.

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #190 on: November 01, 2013, 04:01:46 PM »
Besides, there are so many things wrong with your argument.
...Make that "arguments". Two things is not a lot.  :derp:

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #191 on: November 01, 2013, 04:05:17 PM »
...in fact, the chance that a null-read player is a townie is the same as ever
sigh

CF7

• Can you feel the LOVE tonight?
« Reply #192 on: November 01, 2013, 04:07:15 PM »
Sorry, i don't buy it. I'm reading people as null, so let's lynch them. Plus i don't trust my own reads. What kind of mentality is that? On top of your Serela argument, your overall behavior was really not town. So.
##Unvote.
##Vote Darkninjaabc
Sometimes rumors are just... rumors

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #193 on: November 01, 2013, 04:29:31 PM »
Right. This is ridiculous.

The entire point of flips is to reveal actually trustworthy info which we can use.
I told everyone my lynch priority because the fact that town should vite scum is fucking obvious. But i announced my policy at the point which there was consoiderably less material to determine a scum and/or a lych target.

That thing was ancient and doesnt fit in the current scenario. Just because i cannot possibly include every fucjing obvious factor in my logic you handwave it. Wtf scum. I clearly announced my intention and stance and reason for voting serela.

Your wannabe rebuttals just involve nitpicking small insignificant details which we should have a consent on. Things like null reads can be eitger side used as an accusation? As if this doesnt scteam enough scumminess against someone. Its just bloody obvious. Null reads of course can be either side but we cannot bear the risk of misfire lategame

Scum are the only people with thia mentality to keep nitpicking on details. It gives them anexcuse to gandwave every single big idea of anu argument easily as long as town doesnt point out how inana and tunnel visioned such rebuttals are. Just because everyone here has a life and wont waste time elaborating  the obvious doesnt make me scum. So stop diverting aytention from your cumbuddy.

You know what you actually are the one whom i have the strongeat acumvibe on but just isnt voting due to how obviously biased i might be. I would seriously appreciate if you can crumb for handwaving all our big  ideas and nitpicking on the obvious details.

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #194 on: November 01, 2013, 04:32:43 PM »
Oh. And i am the Peachy Peach. The rolecop. My ability fails if any other ability is used on the person i target

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #195 on: November 01, 2013, 04:36:03 PM »
Oh. And i am the Peachy Peach. The Roleclop. My ability fails if any other ability is used on the person i target

Made that rolecop

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #196 on: November 01, 2013, 04:39:36 PM »
Damn why cant it jus tcome out as rolecop

Validon98

• Deathguard Night Sparrow
  • Harbingers, yo.
« Reply #197 on: November 01, 2013, 04:46:36 PM »
Okay, I looked through, thought long and hard, and here's my list of people who I am suspicious of.

PX- Mainly because I want to see something from him about really ANYTHING that's happened and I haven't seen anything yet.

Shadoweh- She's just been quiet... too quiet. I'm only suspicious for a similar reason as for PX, but it's not as strong as other things.

Dark- Where do I begin on this? He started out just being really tryhard coming up null. Then there was his whole argument on Cheez, which was just really urgh and #130 in particular just ignites all sorts of angry feelings, particularly the "my policy is to lynch nulls" part. No, you should be trying to lynch scum if they make themselves obvious. The second half of #153 trying to justify his null lynching policy isn't particularly good either. There's tryhard and then there's that. His argument on Shadoweh is also not particualrly good (I rmemeber him mentioning him saying Shadoweh agreed with a no lynch... when there was absolutely no evidence that she was doing so). Same with with his argument on Serela and on the whole situation with Serela and Polaris's conjoined vote thing. Every post he's made just makes me more and more angry at him. His claim is something that makes me waver a bit, but not too much. My vote is on him for now.

##Vote: Darkninjaabc

One other thing I will mention, because no one else has I believe, is that the Serela/Polaris thing comes across as null at the moment. While they can be scum, I lean more towards ITP/town with a thing like that. I would only vote for them if there is evidence that at the very least they are ITP if not scum, and currently I don't have a solid feeling on that.
Also I'll be busy later today with homework and stuff but I'll be back to look if anything new shows up.
Derping at Touhou since June 2012, derping at RPing Touhou since Feburary 2013.

Devil of Decline Partial English Gameplay Patch!
Let's Play Nightmare of Rebellion!

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #198 on: November 01, 2013, 04:47:33 PM »
...Oh, I get it. You think that if everybody votes for somebody who there's already an established opinion on, it'll make it harder to tell which of the people who did/didn't vote were scum who were/weren't swayed by popular opinion... or something. Am I right? Sorry if I'm not, but I've seriously been having trouble understanding you here.

Still though, townies are generally more comfortable voting for people they think are probably scum than people they're not sure of. Scum are a lot less comfortable voting for their own than they are voting for anyone else.

Also I'm pretty sure Day 1 is Day 1 no matter what.

Regardless, I guess you have a point about my rebuttals nitpicking all over the place since that's actually what this one is doing now that I think about it. Let's set that aside and get to the real reason I'm voting for you, huh? Among other things, you keep finding reasons to be suspicious of people that I don't agree with, and one of the most recent reasons was using an argument that you yourself employed much earlier in the day. This leads me to believe that you're suspecting people simply because you need to find reasons to suspect people whenever you can, and...

...wait, that's not a scumtell. That's what I'm doing too.

I can't believe I just now noticed this. Alright I'll go reconsider. I GUESS.

Also I'm not entirely sure what you mean by asking me to crumb. That's one of the phrases you guys are using that I still haven't fully grasped the meaning of yet. (Please do not interpret this line as an argument against you.)

Cut by Validon but I kinda used up all the time I have at the moment whoops

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #199 on: November 01, 2013, 04:49:20 PM »
i think something is seriously wrong with myphone.

Anyway and i realized getting mad at 2 leading a push with another justchiming on wont help.

Nullrread thing is still my policy if we dont have an aim. But now that we actually see scumtells i dont see how grappling against an out of context argument work towarda pointing me as scum.. please clarify.

And i will have to sleep soon so i am just dropping my stuff while i can.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #200 on: November 01, 2013, 05:02:39 PM »
Votecount 1.65

Serela (3): Dormio, Kilgamayan, Darkninjaabc
Validon (1): Polaris, SB
SB (1): PX
Darkninjaabc (4): Shadoweh, Serela, Cheez8, CF7, Validon98
Dormio (1): Sky_Paladin

It's 7 votes to lynch. Deadline can be found below.
(Countdown)

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #201 on: November 01, 2013, 05:07:32 PM »

Right if this isnt a scumtell what is it.
To address the accusations on me. The same logic doesnt work anywhere anytime. Stopit.

I used that null read argument because there was no solid scumreada back then. Now we do. But my stance to prioritize nulls as lynchee stands if the context fits. I havebeen rephrasing the same thing over and over again.

I kinda appreciate your effort cheez but the slip is obvious enough.
Using nitpicking arguments to advocate a push is solid acumtell.

##Vote Cheez8

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #202 on: November 01, 2013, 05:18:33 PM »
Vote: SB

Guys, he's silently pushing for Dark, all without giving a read or vote on him, while keeping his vote on Validon. Hell, even his vote on Validon is pretty damn fishy, as he says why me over Serela. His sights are set on pretty much the 3 easiest wagons he can probably find, and he's in prime position to switch to any of them.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #203 on: November 01, 2013, 05:23:54 PM »
Oh right Dark, you're not going crazy it's a global word filter that's been going on for years

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #204 on: November 01, 2013, 05:25:41 PM »
And everybody voting dark right now, please do something better with your vote

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #205 on: November 01, 2013, 05:28:35 PM »
I'm not home right now, I'll be back in about 5 hours after work to look at what's going on.
I did see that Dark claimed roleclop though so
##Unvote

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #206 on: November 01, 2013, 05:30:54 PM »
As for my proper opinions upon the likes of everybody else, I would have to go with that they are either residing the thin line between ripe and rotten, or ripe of the sweetest kind, or just simple waiting to bud so that I can determine if they shall grow to be ripe or rot on the branch. Also, work for 7 hours cya.

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #207 on: November 01, 2013, 05:51:16 PM »
The back button ate up the ppsost i have been worling on for 45 minutes.

Look maybe its alright you guys lynch me i amliterally raging mad. Partially over how scum is at ease pushing the wagon onthe obvtown with aching bad cases. And how i literally canot format anything else riak hitting the back button or home menu.

Lets keep it simple. You disagree with my arguments. Whatever. I doubt them myself if i read them because of its low readability. I want to quote things bu tthat alone takes five minutes. Even this really simple rebuttal here took me an hour factoring in all the time i lost in my swalloed posts . There has never been any doubt on my arguments idea though. Nullreads definition can inclyde townie obviously. To associate that with ltnchimg townies to b publicly announced by scum is retarded. Scumteam is behind helping cheez to poke through the unimportant a spectsof my argument and laughing at how easily town just bought their theory of "well there must be a super retarded scum who cried he would kill everyone in front of them!"

And then nobody actually quesrioned if logic works that way.
Nitpicking argumenta have been addressed by the very writer. And that ha sbeen retracted as fast as he came up with his shaky argument. Contradictory stance is a bigger scumtell any day of the week.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #208 on: November 01, 2013, 06:11:47 PM »
General tips to not lose posts: Hit the preview button. A lot. So if you accidentally hit back, hit forward and it'll go to your last preview.

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #209 on: November 01, 2013, 06:15:44 PM »
Urgh. Yeah, no matter how I look at it I really don't see Darkie being scum. For real this time. Scum do more than just use flawed arguments, and... well, he's done more, but it doesn't really overcome what supports him being town.

##Unvote

I probably could benefit from taking this a little less seriously. I feel bad about going so far back and forth about Darkie too since that's probably misleading for everyone. Well, here are the hunches I have, at any rate, even though I can't support most of them:

Darkie- Even though he's wrong, I have very little doubt that he's town.
Kilga- Bad vibes. Not sure why.
SB- Same bad vibes as Kilga.
Dormio- I still suspect him.

That's kind of it for now.

##Vote Cheez8
Suit yourself.