Author Topic: The iDOLM@STER Mafia To Be Continued (Game Over)  (Read 49850 times)

PX

• School Idol?
The iDOLM@STER Mafia To Be Continued (Game Over)
« on: October 27, 2013, 01:00:05 AM »
The 765 Pro gang all went to an island for a gravure shoot. However, a storm brewed up and they all found the Producer dead. Then President Kuroi came in and said the following. Project Fairy has been reincarnated, and the members of them are currently residing among the 14 of you.

Rules and information:
I'm the mod and my word is final, deal with it and don't try to find loopholes in my rules or do things that you would expect I wouldn't want you to do (if you're not sure, then ask)
No Outside Contact, don't talk to people about the game outside of the thread unless your role lets you (this affects dead folks as well)
Green is for mod usage only. Use blue or something for you fake vote counts
Don't quote communications with the mod (role PMs, night results, etc) or anything similiar (like comparing letter placement / word length of PMs)
Don't screenshot things
Don't edit your posts
There is no set deadline per day this game, instead the fan's energy meter represents how long until day ends
Lylo is not announced, instead it is announced if there is a possibility that this is the last episode
Votes need to be bold and in a separate line to count. Unvotes are not required to change votes
There is no prodding system in this game. Go deal with lurkers yourself
If there is no majority when the meter runs out, there is no lynch
Anything is allowed until I throw down a hammer
Do not post during night unless a role allows
Commercial Breaks lasts at least 24 hours
If you get somebody else modkilled, you are liable to be modkilled as well
anything obvious that I forgot to mention applies
don't be lam
play2win
There is guaranteed to be at least one person with a win condition separate from standard town/scum win conditions
Each player may only use one night action per commercial break
Mafia are not required to kill
If you are unsure about anything, PM me
I reserve the right to change the rules at any time
Anybody can ask for a fakeclaim at any time
If there is a conflict between rules and roles, roles win
Flips will be censored if it would break the set up
Do not expect results unless your role requires them

Alive and L@dy
2. Shadoweh
5. NNR
6. ActionDan
10. Conq
13. Serela

Retired
4. Raikaria - Makoto Kikuchi, the Idol Prince, 765 Productions, Lynched Day 1
12. BT - Haruka Amami, the Center of 765 Pro, 765 Productions, Killed Night 1
3. Mitsuki/Vhaltz - Iori Minase, the Super Beautiful Cute and Perfect Idol, 765 Productions. Became Rie Kugimiya and left on Day 2
8. Validon98 Polaris - Kotori Otonoshi, the Retired Idol, 765 Productions, Lynched Day 2
15: No Lynch-tan - Hatsune Miku, the Virtual Idol, Sega, Yamaha, and Crypton, Lynched Day 3
1. CF7 Ihavenoname - Chihaya Kisaragi, the Goddess of Singing, 765 Productions, Killed Night 3
7. Sky Paladin - Yukiho Hagiwara, the Hole Digging Idol. 765 Productions, Lynched Day 4
14. Zakeri - Miki Hoshii, the Visual Queen, 961 Productions, Killed Night 4
9. Serious Bananas Prims - Azusa Miura, the Easily Lost Idol, 961 Productions, Lynched Day 5
11. darkninjaabc - Ritsuko Akitsuki, the Rookie Producer Idol, 765 Productions[/color, Killed Night 5
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 05:25:30 AM by PX »

PX

• School Idol?
Re: The iDOLM@STER Mafia Commercial Break #2, TongFu Porridge!
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2013, 01:00:16 AM »
It is now Commercial Break #2

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2013, 01:01:13 AM »
FYI I'm going to continue trying to assassinate Zakeri tonight.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2013, 01:03:05 AM »
that flip is confusing. was he town roleblocker or town martyr or bodyguard or what

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2013, 01:06:00 AM »
uhh looks like a martyr

on another note you're all lame for not letting the no lynch go through; I expected to come back to that >:<

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Conqueror

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2013, 01:06:25 AM »
shadoweh why did you instantly believe dan's claim with the double bp itp or whatever?

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.

Conqueror

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2013, 01:10:51 AM »
also do you have anything personally against me powering up or something >:(

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2013, 01:11:24 AM »
As much as I'd like to contribute during the night this game has been giving me a headache.  I'll throw something together near the end in the unlikely instance come daytime I won't be alive.  I just need to take a step back from the game and refresh myself.

Can you refresh my memory on what powering you up would actually do?

Conqueror

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2013, 01:12:40 AM »
I get a vig for every no lynch.

I understand the headache mentality because I get it every time I look at this game.

Shadoweh

« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2013, 01:21:27 AM »
Yes, you're not allowed to abandon me.
I don't know if I believed Dan's bp claim thing tbh just that what he was explaining was being misrepped. I don't know why people thought changing the lynch at 14% was a good idea though, especially on someone who seemed p random.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
  • Unit vector from the center is the surface normal?
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2013, 01:23:11 AM »
I go away for six hours with Dan/Serela on the brink and BAM you guys wagoned a random towny.  And then I hammered it :/  Now I feel awful. 

So yeah I'm still sticking to Serela/Dan/Conqueror/Shadoweh. 
My programming et al blog;
http://infinitestateautomaton.wordpress.com/

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
Re: The iDOLM@STER Mafia Brought to you by HOT 6 (Commercial Break #2)
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2013, 03:06:45 AM »
I MISS POLLY
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2013, 03:08:12 AM »
Darkie wasn't around since before we decided his night action for him, so I'd just like to reiterate that if he doesn't actually cop ActionDan I will cry.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2013, 03:17:08 AM »
I look at the playerlist and wonder "Who should we really have lynched? Who would I have advocated if I had more time to think about it? and didn't waste it all"

The answer is "ask me when day 3 starts because of reasons" `______` I'll banter with anyone present though! Starting now is my 3 day weekend off work.

Shadoweh

« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2013, 04:06:55 AM »
its you Serela

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2013, 04:17:20 AM »
Eventually I will get my gun and justice will be sweet.

« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2013, 05:20:11 AM »
you can't shoot yourself

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
  • but I don't exactly hate that
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2013, 06:26:49 AM »
On a whole i really went wtf this time, i know my asian timezone is awkward but well......

Don't even have internet with me am using phone

I really have no fucking clue why won't polaris just claim, not like scum will kill such a big diversion and that we have a jailer.

Again i seriously suspect an infinite strongman, copped dan anyways.

I would  have liked to do more but havibg to baxkspace every two words sucks

##Vote ihnn
>Link to my Steam Account: Add me! http://steamcommunity.com/id/9898981-02
--------------------------------------

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2013, 06:30:58 AM »
It's night, so no voting, Polaris is ded, we lynched him, he flipped.

Again i seriously suspect an infinite strongman
Why?

Conqueror

« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2013, 07:41:51 AM »
I've been feeling a little lost the past day or so so I'm just going to make this post so I have somewhere to go back to later. I think I've reached a point where I'm close to figuring out what's going on in this game.

I'm probably looking at the pool of Shadoweh NNR and Zak. NNR less so than the other two. It's hard for me to verbalize why I think Zak is scummy other than usually there's a moment where I can look at Zak's posting and I can say "oh, this is town!Zak" and I don't think I've seen that yet. Shadoweh because she's really dropped off since D1. I don't even know why you're voting Zak anymore, Shadoweh. Will post more about these later.

Can't really evaluate Dan off the posting he's made so far. The stuff at the end of the day was a good start, more of that please. As for your claim, do you become a full vig after Vhaltz and huhwhat die? That feels a lot stronger than any of the other vigs claims so far given that Vhaltz's alt wincon makes it pretty likely he'll leave the game early. If Dan is telling the truth and is town, I think this points more to huhwhat!town off of rolespec like the Yuno/Yuki dual roles in Mirai Nikki; want to know what other people think about it. As for huhwhat, I know I can't read him that well, but the fact that he hasn't made any posts that make me want to strangle him is a point in favour of him being town.

I realize that a lot of people are looking at IHNN but honestly I'd lynch half the playerlist before him. I don't think his posts or CF7's posts before him were that bad. I'll probably be able to post more about this later.

Serela is probably cult leader supersaint sk or something. Either way I don't think he's capable of faking this kind of enthusiasm as groupscum.

darkninja's posting just reads general newbtown, plus claim situation is ++townpoints. Sky_Paladin is either town or really ballsy scum. I don't see anyone in the playerlist who would have coached him to do something like that, so.

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2013, 08:07:18 AM »
It was an early guess at the setup given me, sky's and rai's role. Provided that we locate eachother, scum isbadically denied from nking the obvtown or vigs, giving town the potential to kill off 2 suspects per day, i believe we can all agree on the fact that scum has fusion roles.

Serela and dan could well be both scums, with serela bussing dan.

Let us look at both their claims, they both refused to fullclaim, while arguably dan did it worse. Serela did essentially the same thing sans telling us that he has an alt wincon which must fucking be kept secret and could very well be scum con, this also with the fact that i copped him myself means that tgis piece of information can very well be ignored.

By this point i seriously dont see why we dont lynch him, as someone has stated already hr is not going to give up his alt town wincon, assuming it even exist, so chances are that he will only be detrimental to town either way. And early behavior tells the most about people, just because every one has real life is no excuse for being scummy since d1 serela. You have told us that since you were busy it is justified that you go lurk, ii sa am saying that exactly because you cannot defend your case it makes you worthy fot lynch.

I will probably get nk, if the playerpool drops at this rate scum

Conqueror

« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2013, 08:08:06 AM »
I checked the chamber. There was one bullet left. I'd used up all the rest.
My eyes wandered across the grisly scene before me. My magnum opus, my swan song. The classroom was my canvas - my paints, the blood I had taken from the dead and the screaming.
The woman sitting in front of me looked me calmly in the eye, unlike the others. There was fear, yes, but more than that, determination.
"Is that for me?" she asked, matter-of-fact. A voice like cold steel. Her gaze, steady, unwavering.
"No," I finally answered. And I raised my hand to my temple. "It's for me."

"I'm sorry. I did all that I could..."

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2013, 08:10:01 AM »
Can very well poke away the passive, i hope that their next kill will clear up the situation fast

Conqueror

« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2013, 08:11:01 AM »
That was me being bored, it has nothing to do with the game. :V

Well yeah, re: the claims the only real point of ??? I have about Serela is the cageyness about him claiming the conditions of his power. People should be make sure to check up to see if it fits when he finally gets around to claiming it.

Dan eventually did fullclaim although I'm up in the air about the likelihood of it being in the game.

Conqueror

« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2013, 08:11:34 AM »
Can very well poke away the passive, i hope that their next kill will clear up the situation fast
er, what are you referring to here?

Conqueror

« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2013, 08:13:08 AM »
As for being passive, I think there are worse offenders than Serela honestly. D1 is D1, at this point D2 is more important etc.

« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2013, 08:26:15 AM »
I checked the chamber. There was one bullet left. I'd used up all the rest.
My eyes wandered across the grisly scene before me. My magnum opus, my swan song. The classroom was my canvas - my paints, the blood I had taken from the dead and the screaming.
The woman sitting in front of me looked me calmly in the eye, unlike the others. There was fear, yes, but more than that, determination.
"Is that for me?" she asked, matter-of-fact. A voice like cold steel. Her gaze, steady, unwavering.
"No," I finally answered. And I raised my hand to my temple. "It's for me."

"I'm gay."
same

« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2013, 08:26:57 AM »
conq, what's your read on the ihnn/cf7 slot?

« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2013, 08:27:16 AM »
also i think zak's posts at deadline were pretty town!zak but ymmv