Author Topic: Rewrite Mafia (Game Over - Town and Third Party Win)  (Read 72981 times)

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
Re: Rewrite Mafia (Day 3)
« Reply #810 on: May 28, 2013, 04:51:04 PM »
Or maybe 8/3/1 since their wincon wouldn't solely be 'Town wins' unless one died. When you factor that the 3rd parties are effectively townies with their own wincon as well, it's a lot more reasonable to think 3 mafia is a possibility.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

BigBangMeteor

• 60% of the time, I win every time
« Reply #811 on: May 28, 2013, 04:54:36 PM »
Except the two thirds can leave the game on N1. If they did, and we had a D1 mislynch, it'd be 5/3 + voteblock on D2, which is dumb.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #812 on: May 28, 2013, 04:56:39 PM »
True, however, it must be considered a possibility, especially as this game was not stated to be not bastard, and may have elements that can be considered as such.

Anyway, not much point discussing this until there has been fair time for someone to admit being a town roleblocker.

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

BigBangMeteor

« Reply #813 on: May 28, 2013, 05:28:32 PM »
Bastard is distinct from imbalanced though. And don't forget the post restrictor who can kill someone if they slip up. We could literally lose on D2 with a 3p mafia.

However, going over Bard's posts, he was staunchly in support of Raikaria and against Affinity. I can't see Rai killing one of his supporters tbh. blah

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #814 on: May 28, 2013, 05:34:07 PM »
1) I don't know if I was BLOCKED
2) We don't know how the mafia NK works

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #815 on: May 28, 2013, 05:36:21 PM »
The possibility of scum!huhwhat flashed before my eyes a few times but I really don't think there's no "the key" role itg and it's hard to believe it's scum (though technically possible). Dormio ran two ITPs in Angel Beats! too.

Someone needs to go through all the connections. That someone can't be me as much as I'd want a sane voice in this normally.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #816 on: May 28, 2013, 05:38:46 PM »
1) I don't know if I was BLOCKED
2) We don't know how the mafia NK works

It is reasonable to assume. I'm just using blocked since that is the most likely thing. It may be possible that the mafia kill is a strongman I guess that ignores your BG.

I'm attempting to go through all the connections. It makes my brain ache.

BigBangMeteor

« Reply #817 on: May 28, 2013, 06:11:04 PM »
Prims was the first person to argue against IHNN on D2 and IHNN was also trying to push blame on him throughout D2. Unless that, as well as Prims talking about Kotarou from the very beginning of D2 was all set up, I can't see him being mafia. Additionally, 8/3/1 with voteblock+PR is still imba, especially considering Survivor can joint with mafia.

The thing is, it was Bard, not the mafia, who attacked Shadoweh. Unless Bard was a Strongman Vig, it doesn't make sense.

BigBangMeteor

« Reply #818 on: May 28, 2013, 06:11:44 PM »
Dormio, can you confirm whether or not MYLO/LYLO would be announced?

Validon98

• Deathguard Night Sparrow
  • Harbingers, yo.
« Reply #819 on: May 28, 2013, 07:45:08 PM »
Just reading through this now, and yeah, Affinity claiming cop that can only report every even-numbered day seems weird. That and lying about being VT is not really helping his case. Out of everyone here, his claim is the least reasonable.
As with the bodyguard thing, I'm not sure how that worked out. I mean, there could be a roleblocker, but I don't know. If Bard wasn't janed (at least I believe he was janed, unless there's some other potential reason for not having his role revealed), we'd probably understand more about what happened last night, but for right now, we can only speculate.
Derping at Touhou since June 2012, derping at RPing Touhou since Feburary 2013.

Devil of Decline Partial English Gameplay Patch!
Let's Play Nightmare of Rebellion!

« Reply #820 on: May 28, 2013, 09:21:03 PM »
bt wasn't blocked, bard just had a strongman kill. my role implies there are some actions that might bypass ascetic. a weirdass flavor vig sounds like a likely candidate for that. thanks for not shooting me, bard!

still waiting on affinity to clarify  his claim

« Reply #821 on: May 28, 2013, 09:22:50 PM »
not a voteblocker btw.

« Reply #822 on: May 28, 2013, 10:48:11 PM »
also, affinity, why cop raikaria over bard?

« Reply #823 on: May 28, 2013, 10:53:15 PM »
(that said i want to just kneejerk lynch raikaria since bbm isn't a pr and pushing LAL when not applicable is just ugh)

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #824 on: May 28, 2013, 11:00:46 PM »
Votecount

Raikaria(1): Affinity
Not Voting(6): huh what, BT, BigBangMeteor, Validon98, Raikaria
With 6 alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch.

You have ~49 hours remaining in the day.

« Reply #825 on: May 28, 2013, 11:07:38 PM »
huh, the votecounts changed from "with X votes in play" to "with X alive". presumably the voteblock is disabled now?

Validon98

• Harbingers, yo.
« Reply #826 on: May 28, 2013, 11:12:21 PM »
Well, considering IHNN is dead and he was probably the voteblocker, I'd assume so.
Also, yeah, the cop on Rai confuses me a little. I was going to say something about it earlier, but I held my breath like an idiot. In my opinion, yeah, I would have copped Bard myself if I were cop, because the sudden hammer on IHNN after unvoting himself to prevent a quickhammer seemed a little suspicious.

Validon98

• Harbingers, yo.
« Reply #827 on: May 28, 2013, 11:13:02 PM »
Of course, that's all depending on what exactly Jack of All Trades means, which I assume means he could do more than just voteblock.

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #828 on: May 28, 2013, 11:55:53 PM »
No crumbs. 

I thought Bardiche would easily have been discussed thoroughly today due to his not talking about IHNN yesterday until very late, and the appropriate votejumps.  The posts and reactions he would be then for everyone to judge.  But I copped Raikaria because I felt that he was getting a free pass for his obstinacy and other towntells, when in fact his content has been quite questionable the past few days as I have tried to point out.  He would not have to defend himself today as much, therefore less reactions for scrutiny.

Lynch all Liars in this case is inappropriate; townies lie about their roles all the time when it is needed.  I wanted to get through to today while not getting NK'ed or roleblocked, and I had the confidence I would last through yesterday.  Thus, the vanilla townie claim.  Since I got a guilty result last night, I retracted it; my role has already done its job.

Also the idea of me throwing the game in this fashion is hilarious as scum?  A one-for-one scum for townie trade is bad for the mafia no matter how you look at it, especially when that townie claimed VT instead of some power role.

I don't understand why people are thinking that even-night cops are weird when it is in fact a common role.  I would also have nothing to gain about lying about that. 

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #829 on: May 29, 2013, 12:01:01 AM »
Dormio, can you confirm whether or not MYLO/LYLO would be announced?
I would announce *YLO.

BigBangMeteor

« Reply #830 on: May 29, 2013, 12:39:01 AM »
Alright then,  ##Vote: Raikaria.

We can get Affinity tomorrow if Rai flips town. People pushing LAL just remind me of Touko in that game where I got mislynched.

Validon98

• Harbingers, yo.
« Reply #831 on: May 29, 2013, 12:47:41 AM »
I'm honestly not sure whether to trust Affinity or not, but if you put it that way, BBM, then it seems like a feasible option. It's not like we're at LYLO, so we might as well take a shot in the dark (well, it's kind of a guided shot, so I guess the saying doesn't really fit).

##Vote: Raikaria

« Reply #832 on: May 29, 2013, 02:59:49 AM »
##Vote: Raikaria (L-0)
affinity i'm relying on you to not nk me tonight if this is wrong :colbert:

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #833 on: May 29, 2013, 03:00:53 AM »
HAMMER SHUT UP

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #834 on: May 29, 2013, 03:21:19 AM »
Final Votecount

Raikaria(4): Affinity, BigBangMeteor, Validon98, huh what
Not Voting(2): BT, Raikaria
With 6 alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch.

"I will not allow this sort of ending!"
"What point is there in keeping something as worthless as humanity!"
Despite having been worn down by Guardian's members, Raikaria refused to give up.
"Even if I don't have the Key, I will- Ah..."
At the edge of her vision, Raikaria could see the figure of the Key walking along the streets.
She took this opportunity to call out to it.
"You're the Key, aren't you?! Why haven't you brought about salvation yet?! Why do we still have to suffer?!"
The Key turned for just a moment, giving Raikaria a look of pity, before continuing on her way.
"Aha... Ahahaha... So that's how it is..."
Raikaria - Akane, Successor of the Holy Woman(Roleblocker) was lynched Day 2!

"Is it... Is it over?"
Affinity, BigBangMeteor, Validon98, and BT looked at each other before they began to smile.
"It's finally over, isn't it?"
"We won."
"We won!"
"The world isn't going to end!"
Affinity - Nishikujo, Playful Teacher(Cop) has won the game!

BigBangMeteor - Imamiya, Loiterer(Vanilla Townie) has won the game!

Validon98 - Shizuru, Saury Enthusiast(Vanilla Townie) has won the game!

BT - Esaka, Proprietor of Forest(Bodyguard) has won the game!

Meanwhile, huh what continued to walk the streets alone, unnoticed by anyone else.
"Kotarou... Why couldn't you stay with me?"
huh what was torn, Shadoweh had shown her that humanity was definitely worth protecting, but...
"What are you looking so mopey about?"
huh what turned towards the voice. It couldn't be... Kotarou?
"Haha, sorry for scaring you like that. Now, let's go back, Kagari. We don't belong here."
huh what - Kagari, the Key(Survivor) has won the game!

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #835 on: May 29, 2013, 03:21:26 AM »
Bardiche - Kotori, the Druid(Druid) has won the game!
Affinity - Nishikujo, Playful Teacher(Cop) has won the game!
BT - Esaka, Proprietor of Forest(Bodyguard) has won the game!
Zakeri - Lucia, Humanity's Future(Vanilla Townie) has won the game!
Validon98 - Shizuru, Saury Enthusiast(Vanilla Townie) has won the game!
BigBangMeteor - Imamiya, Loiterer(Vanilla Townie) has won the game!
SilentShaman - Yoshino, Self-proclaimed Delinquent(Vanilla Townie) has won the game!
Serela - Chibimoth, Unusual Dog(Vanilla Townie) has won the game!
huh what - Kagari, the Key(Survivor) has won the game!
Shadoweh - Kotarou, Servant of the Key(Survivor) has won the game!
« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 03:29:08 AM by Momiji Inubashiri »

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #836 on: May 29, 2013, 03:21:31 AM »
-- TOWN --

Shadoweh

Welcome, <playername>, to Rewrite Mafia!
You are Kotarou, the Rewriter(Rewriter).
You were content with your peaceful life, having fun with the occult club, when you were thrown into the middle of this war in the shadows.
Now, you can't even discern friend from foe as you try to discover the truth behind this war for the Key.
If you discover the truth behind this war you might even be able to get back your fun, everyday life.

You've always had the following abilities in addition to your ability to post in thread and vote, and it seems like they're going to come in handy now:
  • Rewrite: You aren't sure whether to think of your power as a gift or a curse, but it's all you have. Once per day, at any point during the day, you may rewrite yourself to gain additional powers for the following night. However, you do not know what powers you will gain after rewriting yourself. You know that rewriting yourself has its consequences. If you choose to rewrite your current vote, if you have one, will be removed and you will be unable to vote for the remainder of that day. In addition to this, every time you rewrite yourself, you will lower your own lynch threshold by ONE(1). You also note that rewriting yourself too many times may cause something terrible to happen.
  • Childhood Trauma: Ever since you accidentally abused your ability to rewrite in elementary school, you've been afraid of using it or having your powers discovered by others. As such you are not allowed to make any mention of your ability to rewrite in thread, nor can you acknowledge any benefits or disadvantages that have been granted to you through rewriting, and you cannot claim any role other than Kotarou, the Protagonist(Vanilla Townie) with abilities to the extent of posting in the thread and voting.

You win when every threat to your faction has been eliminated. Best of luck.
If you want to discover the truth behind these recent events, you're going to need a better way of collecting information.
After all, if your rivalry with Inoue has taught you anything, it's that knowledge is power.
You steady your breath. Time slows to a crawl. You begin rewriting.
First, you focus on your eyes. You can't let your sight be hindered by distance or the environment.
Next, you focus on your ears. You will not miss out on vital information simply because you weren't able to hear it.

You have gained the ability to use enhanced eyes and ears to either watch OR track a player of your choice tonight.
You have lost your current vote.
You have lost the ability to vote for the remainder of the day.
Your lynch threshold has been lowered by ONE (1).

------

It's still not enough. You need more power. You can't help anyone like this.
Without the strength to protect your friends, you're nothing.
You close your eyes and concentrate. You begin rewriting.
You focus on your muscles. You need to be able to move faster, t-
Your thoughts are interrupted by a sharp pain in your right arm.
You look to see your aurora going berserk.
Instead of forming fine blades, the strands of aurora each move fluidly of their own accord.
Each strand of aurora ends in a vicious looking head, snapping at the air as if they were hungry.
Perhaps... You can use this.

You have gained the ability to kill a player of your choice tonight. You note that your aurora may feast upon your target until nothing remains.
You have lost your current vote.
You have lost the ability to vote for the remainder of the day.
Your lynch threshold has been lowered by ONE (1).

------

You're still not strong enough. You're still useless. You can't stop this conflict without making yourself stronger.
You ignore your body's warnings that you have reached your limit. Limits were designed to be surpassed.
You rewrite yourself. Your mind perceives and comprehends everything perfectly. Your body responds immediately to your every thought.
Time slows and yet you move with haste. This is true power.
However, you regret. You have crossed a boundary not meant for mere mortals.
You continue to rewrite. You have no means of stopping.
Soon, your very existence will be rewritten to have never occurred.
What a pity. What wasted potential.

You have gained the ability to talk in the graveyard here.
You have lost the ability to post in thread.

Bardiche

You are Kotori, the Druid(Druid).
You've been safeguarding the Key for the longest time and you're absolutely sick of it.
A war for the Key? The very thought that someone would desire the Key makes you laugh.
The only reason you would want the Key is so that you could kill it yourself.
In fact, that's what you're setting out to do.

In order to enact your vendetta, you have the following abilities in addition to your ability to post in thread and vote:
  • The Key's Druid: You've been serving as the Key's guardian for over ten years now, and old ties are hard to break. This does, however, allow you to know that Kagari, the Key, is in the game. Since you were never affiliated with either of the secret organizations, any investigations performed on you will return the result that you are a threat to their faction.
  • The Druid's Lonely Path: As a druid, you are destined to distance yourself from others. You cannot trust anyone, lest they get close to you and betray you. As a result of this you are unable to tell anyone about the existence of Kagari or the Key. You are also unable to claim your role as anything other than Kotori, Gardening Prodigy(Vanilla Townie) with abilities to the extent of posting in the thread and voting.
  • The Search: You are one of the few people with the ability to see Kagari. Since you were charged with protecting Kagari, this was a necessary ability. However, now that you've decided to betray Kagari, this ability has other uses. Every night, you may target a player to check if they are Kagari. You may not use this ability once you have found Kagari.
  • The Hunt: You will get rid of the Key yourself, no matter what the cost. Every night, you may target a player to kill them. You may only use this ability once you have identified Kagari. You may not target any player other than Kagari with this ability. If you manage to kill Kagari, you will immediately win the game. Winning the game by killing Kagari will not end the game. You will continue to play the game once you have won, in hopes that you are able to win twice over. This does not apply if Kagari is lynched or killed by someone other than yourself.

You win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated OR
You win if you personally kill Kagari.
You are able to win twice if you fulfil both of these conditions. Best of luck.

Affinity

You are Nishikujo, Playful Teacher(Cop).
As the ever popular teacher, you devote your time and efforts to make sure that your students achieve all that they can.
Or, at least, that's what you do in your spare time.
In reality, you are a high ranking member of a secret organization tasked with the duty of locating the Key.
The Key is simply far too dangerous to be left alone.
Of course, there are those that hope to take control of the Key and use it for their own purposes. You will stop them.

In order to stop the terrorists trying to use the Key for their own benefit, you have the following abilities in addition to the ability to post in thread and vote:
  • Intelligence Report: Your organization controls many sources of information and you are not one to let such resources be wasted. On even nights (N2, N4, etc.), you may perform a background check on a player of your choosing to discover whether or not they are a threat to your faction.

You win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated. Best of luck.

BT

You are Esaka, Proprietor of Forest(Bodyguard).
Since running an antiques shop leaves you with a lot of free time, you've occupied yourself by becoming an expert on Kazamatsuri's local cuisine.
Or so you would like everyone to believe.
In reality, you're a retired member of a secret organization tasked with the duty of finding the Key.
You may have retired, but you still hold a lot of power within this organization, and you cannot simply sit back as the war for the Key breaks out once more.

As a hero of the past generation, you have the following abilities to aid you in trying to end the war in addition to the ability to the ability to post in thread and vote:
  • Retired Hero: Unfortunately, you're well past your prime and nowhere near as powerful as you once were. That doesn't mean that you're entirely useless though. You are more than willing to sacrifice yourself so that the future generations might stand a better chance. Every night, you can choose to protect a player of your choice. You will manage to prevent any and all attempts on this player's life that night, but you will be taking the blow in their stead.

Zakeri

You are Lucia, Humanity's Future(Vanilla Townie).
An ordinary class representative of an ordinary class at an ordinary high school.
You had a surprising amount of fun fulfilling that role.
Unfortunately, with the war for the Key breaking out, those fun days are nothing but a distant dream.
You will find the Key, putting an end to anyone that would try to stop you, if only to prevent yourself from being forced to become the future of humanity.

In order to remove everyone that would hinder your search, you have the ability to post in thread and vote.

Validon98

You are Shizuru, Saury Enthusiast(Vanilla Townie).
You absolutely love saury, and believe that the world would be a better place if everyone shared your love of saury.
Unfortunately, this isn't the case, and there's even a war breaking out over the Key.
Wars are a sad, sad event.
And so, you're going to end the war the only way you know how, by destroying everyone on the other side.

In order to defeat your foes, you may utilize your abilities to post in thread and vote to their fullest extent.

BigBangMeteor

You are Imamiya, Loiterer(Vanilla Townie).
Humanity fights over the stupidest things.
To be honest, you'd prefer to have no part in this war, but that simply isn't allowed.
As a being with a fair bit of power, ignoring a large scale conflict like this would simply be irresponsible.
And so you will fight. You will fight anyone that would try to prevent you from finding the Key.

To help you fight your foes, you may abuse your ability to post in thread and vote to your heart's content.

SilentShaman

You are Yoshino, Self-proclaimed Delinquent(Vanilla Townie).
War? What's this war people are talking about?
All you know is that bad things have been happening to your friends recently and, as the Mad Wolf, you're going to do something about it.
You don't know what those idiots have managed to get themselves into, but you're sure that it's nothing that your strength can't overcome.

Unfortunately, you have little more than the ability to post in thread and vote to assist you in your endeavour to help your friends.

Serela

You are Chibimoth, Unusual Dog(Vanilla Townie).
Mosu! Mosu!
You're a dog!
What kind of dog says "mosu" though?
Well, it doesn't matter!
Even if you are a dog, you're going to try your best!

As Chibimoth, you have several amazing powers at your disposal. But you're a dog. So all you can do is post in thread and vote.

-- SCUM --

Raikaria

You are Akane, Successor of the Holy Woman(Roleblocker).
You need to find the Key.
This is of utmost importance.
Absolutely nothing will prevent you from finding it.
You've even called in Chihaya and her strongest familiar to make sure that you can perform this task.
However, as expected, there are people trying to stop you from finding the Key.
You will simply kill them using whatever means you have at your disposal.

In order to eliminate everyone that would hinder your search for the Key, you have the following abilities in addition to your ability to post in thread and vote:
  • A Familiar Bond: You are working with Chihaya in order to remove anyone that would try to stop you from finding the Key. The two of you may converse with each other in private through the use of communication familiars at any time here.
  • Influence of the Holy Woman: As the successor of the Holy Woman, you hold a near infinite amount of power and influence in your hands. Every night, you may use this power and influence to have somebody of your choice removed from the game. You may not use this ability if you are using any of your other abilities. You may not use this ability if Chihaya has already sent Sakuya to kill somebody.
  • Influence of a Spoiled Brat: You have so many whims and fancies that need to be attended to and you loathe the thought that you would have to fulfil these wants yourself. Therefore, on odd nights (N1, N3, etc.), you may select somebody of your choosing to perform menial tasks and chores for you. This will distract the person from being able to perform any other actions that night, with you being the handful that you are. You may not use this ability if you are using any of your other abilities.

You win when any threats to your faction have been eliminated or nothing can prevent this from happening. Best of luck.

I have no name

You are Chihaya, Owner of the Strongest Familiar(Jack of all Trades).
A low ranking member of a secret organization waging a war in the shadows.
That's what you are, have been, and always will be.
You aren't entirely sure what this entire war is about, you just do what you're told.
And you've been told to get rid of anyone that would stop you from gaining control of the Key.
Fortunately, you're entitled to quite a few benefits that most people in your organization can only dream of due to the fact that you control Sakuya - the strongest familiar.
It's a pity that they can't provide what you want most though: Friends.

To assist you in searching for the Key, you have the following abilities in addition to your ability to post in thread and vote:
  • A Familiar Bond: You are working with Akane in order to remove anyone that would try to stop you from finding the Key. The two of you may converse with each other in private through the use of communication familiars at any time here.
  • The Strongest Familiar: Sakuya is without peer, an indomitable force. Every night, you may send Sakuya to kill somebody of your choice. You note that, as it is Sakuya performing this action instead of you, you will not return a result to any trackers or watchers that may be observing you. You may not use this ability if you are using any of your other abilities. You may not use this ability if Akane uses her influence to remove somebody from the game.
  • Sakuya's Aggression: Sakuya is the strongest, there are very few beings that are able to match Sakuya's strength. During the night, you may send Sakuya to kill someone of your choice. You will be providing Sakuya with additional power so that he can unleash his true abilities and, as a result, nobody will be able to prevent this kill from occurring. You note that, as it is Sakuya performing this action instead of you, you will not return a result to any trackers or watchers that may be observing you. You may only use this ability once. You may not use this ability if you are using any of your other abilities. You may not use this ability if Akane uses her influence to remove somebody from the game.
  • Sakuya's Protection: Sakuya is the strongest, and his defensive power is unrivalled. During the night, you may send Sakuya to protect someone of your choice. This will prevent any and all attempts to kill this person during the night to fail. You note that, as it is Sakuya performing this action instead of you, you will not return a result to any trackers or watchers that may be observing you. You may only use this ability once. You may not use this ability if you are using any of your other abilities.
  • Sakuya's Intimidation: Sakuya is quite capable of giving off an oppressive aura. During the night, you can order Sakuya to begin watching someone. Sakuya will continue to watch this person for the remainder of the night and following day. This will cause the person Sakuya is watching to become more cautious and will limit their speech to a maximum of ONE(1) post with content every six hours. The target may not reveal that they are under a posting restriction. These posts may not be formatted in any way. Additional posts to vote and unvote may be made, provided that they contain no other content whatsoever. Breaking this post restriction will cause Sakuya to kill the person he is watching at the end of the day. You note that, as it is Sakuya performing this action instead of you, you will not return a result to any trackers or watchers that may be observing you. You may only use this ability once. You may not use this ability if you are using any of your other abilities.
  • Sakuya's Investigation: Sakuya is rather adept at gathering information. During the night, you may send Sakuya to investigate someone of your choice. Sakuya will report back to you at the end of the night with details about that person's role. You note that, as it is Sakuya performing this action instead of you, you will not return a result to any trackers or watchers that may be observing you. You may only use this ability once. You may not use this ability if you are using any of your other abilities.

You win when any threats to your faction have been eliminated or nothing can prevent this from happening. Best of luck.

-- THIRD PARTY --

huh what

You are Kagari, the Key(Survivor).
There's a war going on in Kazamatsuri surrounding you and whether or not you will bring about salvation.
But you don't really care about that.
Haven't these people realized that it's already much too late for salvation?
You simply wish to fulfil your duty: to look for good memories.
You also wonder where Kotarou is. He seemed special to you...

As the Key, you've been blessed by the Earth with multiple powers in addition to your ability to post in thread and vote. They are as follows:
  • Consciousness of the Earth: As the physical manifestation of the Earth, you need a way to safely gather your information. To do this, you have a self defence mechanism in the form of being beyond the comprehension of most humans. They can certainly see you, but their brains are unable to register your presence. As a result, most actions performed against you will fail. There may be some people who are still able to see you.
  • Kotarou: You need to find Kotarou, he promised to help you search for good memories. Every night, you may check whether or not a player is Kotarou. If you do find happen to Kotarou, you will recruit him immediately to join you in searching for good memories. If the game reaches LYLO, you will no longer have the time to search for Kotarou every night as you must begin compiling the knowledge you've accumulated to determine whether or not you will have to bring about salvation.

You win if you are still alive when any other faction achieves their win condition. You are not a threat to any other faction. Best of luck.

Shadoweh

You are Kotarou, Servant of the Key(Survivor).
You were approached during the night by a strange girl going by the name of Kagari.
As you tried to figure out who she was, she revealed that she knew quite a lot about you.
You began rewriting yourself to find out why Kagari seemed familiar to you, and as you reached your very core, you discovered your memories of the time you spent on the moon.
Now, nothing else matters but Kagari. You will find good memories for her, you will show her that humanity is something that she can believe in.

To help Kagari, you will dedicate your very being to her. As such, you may use the following abilities to assist Kagari in addition to your ability to post in thread and vote:
  • The Original: You are Kotarou Tennouji. The very first Kotarou Tennouji. The core of Kotarou Tennouji. The Kotarou Tennouji that exists outside of the realm of others. As such, any negative effects that you may have incurred from your alternative selves rewriting have been removed. At the same time, you have also lost any additional abilties that your alternate selves may have gained from rewriting.
  • A Good Memory: Helping Kagari find a good memory takes priority over everything else, including yourself. After all, if salvation occurs, then everything humanity has accomplished until now will have been for naught. And, more importantly, it would be rather sad for Kagari. If, at any point during the game, a situation arises where Kagari is in danger of being killed you will gladly sacrifice your own life to protect hers.

You win if Kagari is still alive when any other faction achieves their win condition. You are not a threat to any other faction. Best of luck.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 04:17:08 AM by Momiji Inubashiri »

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #837 on: May 29, 2013, 03:21:44 AM »
Mod QT
Scum QT
ITP QT
Graveyard QT

-- Night 1 --
Shadoweh(Track/Watch) - Watches BBM, sees hw targeting him
Bardiche(Druid) - Checks huh what, finds Kagari
BT(Bodyguard) - Protects Bardiche
IHNN(JoaT) - Restricts Serela
Raikaria(Roleblocker) - Kills Zakeri
huh what(Key) - Checks BBM, does not find Kotarou

-- Night 2 --
Shadoweh(Janitor Vig) - Kills Bardiche, transformed into survivor, killed by Bardiche
Bardiche(Druid) - Hunts hw, kills Shadoweh, killed by Shadoweh
Affinity(Cop) - Cops Raikaria, returns threat to your faction result
BT(Bodyguard) - Protects Shadoweh, fails since Shadoweh is already committing suicide to protect hw
Raikaria(Roleblocker) - Kills Bardiche, action fails as Bardiche is already dead
huh what(Key) - Checks Shadoweh, recruits Kotarou into survivor faction, redirects Bardiche's kill to Shadoweh
« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 03:31:59 AM by Momiji Inubashiri »

« Reply #838 on: May 29, 2013, 03:22:21 AM »
Fuck yes I won! I am the best townie.

« Reply #839 on: May 29, 2013, 03:22:27 AM »
wait