Author Topic: [Art/Project] The AWA Touhou Scroll Project (Scroll Delivered!)  (Read 81704 times)

Totaku

• The Traveling Otaku of Gensokyo
  • I want to be a little NEET moon princess

Greeting, my name is Totaku, and I have come here because I want to talk about a large-scale project that I want to undertake.

As you have no doubt heard, ZUN will be making an appearance at Anime Weekend Atlanta from September 27th - 29th.  In honor of his first visit to the States, I have a project I would like the Touhou community to undertake called the ?AWA Touhou Scroll Project?. 

Here are the details:

What is the AWA Touhou Scroll Project?

I would like the Western Touhou Community to create a long scroll that will contain art of all the Touhou characters, done by artists within the Western Touhou Community, starting with Embodiment of Scarlet Devil and going through Forbidden Scrollery (and anything else that comes out before AWA)

This scroll will be given as a gift, from the fans to ZUN, at AWA to show our gratitude for the many years he has worked on the Touhou Project.

So what kind of work will this consist of?

This is where things get more complicated: There are a total of 82 Touhou Characters in the PC series, and I would like each of them represented on the scroll. I would like artists to volunteer their time to draw one -- or more, if you have the time and the inspiration.

For those interested in the project, I would like you to give me a list of 10 or so Touhou characters you would like to draw, as well as a sample of some of your past work. This way, I can assign artists to draw characters they are more familiar with and who fit the artist's particular style.  Initial concept sketches are also welcome.

My general requirements is that all art will be to complete it in CMYK at 300 dpi on 8.5 in. x 11 in. or larger. What art program you use doesn?t matter as long as the art is compatible to Photoshop CS5.

So what will the scroll layout be like?

If you have played Okami, then you may have seen the bestiary scroll from that game. That scroll had a very interesting layout that I would like to follow.  At present, we are re-looking at the options that are being given by a few community members who expressed interest in joining the project. Mainly because we want to reconsider the options of how the scroll should be handled since we need to make the scroll small enough and light enough for ZUN to take back home with him. So for the time being we ask you who want to join in this to sign up and vote for the scroll layout.

Once decided, the layout for the selected scroll will be looked upon and discussed until an idea is reached. Then I would like preliminary sketches from artists as you finish them, so that I can work on the layout.  Me and the team will work with you to ensure that the scroll work together from one character to the next.  If artists want to coordinate their efforts as well, that would be wonderful.

Once the initial art pieces are submitted, I, and others on the team, will finalize layout and construction. We are also considering hiring a company or person who makes long scrolls to assist us - any contacts that you can share with me would help!

This part I may need some help on because the process may be expensive. But until then, I need to get an exact estimate of what it?ll cost for the production of the scroll.

Some ideas I?m considering to use for the design includes:
Rice Paper (for printing the work on)
Brocade paper fabric (for backing)
A wooden scroll stick (for the where the end of the paper will be wrapped and bounded to)
Tassel (for decorative purposes)

If anyone has any better ideas how I can approach making an extremely long scroll, please feel to contact me about it.

So what?s the Deadline?

Art: August 31st
Scroll Design: September 21st

I?m looking to try to get the art done before the end of August. I will need about a month to work on the final layout to get it ready for AWA. Which means placing the art, printing the scroll, and properly crafting it.
Please be advised that if the scrollmaker asks for more time, the deadline may be moved up.  The scrollmaker has an absolute deadline of September 21st.

Who will I consider looking to into doing art?

Any member of the Touhou community who wants to participate can do so.  I will be pitching the project to various art communities as well. For the time being, I?m considering the following sites to spread word of the project, and to convince artists to join in the project:

MotK
4chan (/jp/ artist mainly)
Deviantart
Pixiv
Twitter
Facebook

If you have any other places you want to consider let me know as I?m very open to suggestions.

Is there anyway I can help?

Ideas, suggestions, offers to help with art or with construction, and free advertising are always welcome.  In particular, artists will be in high demand, and any contacts you have in the art community, or with scroll makers or with material suppliers would be greatly appreciated.

I would like artist and those who wish to help to come join at the AWA Touhou Scroll Project Site and if you can, come join the irc channel which is on the ppirc server (irc.ppirc.net) and come to #Touhoucon.

Good luck everyone and I look forward to working with all of you.

-Totaku

Additional Notice!

For anyone who is curious if they have been accepted or not please note that we will be declaring who will be a part of the project a few days after the closing of the scroll poll.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 11:06:30 AM by Totaku »
That's one small step for man, one giant leap for Otaku Kind.
Tsunami Channel Home of  Japanese webcomics Artist Akira Hasegawa.
My Deviant Art site gallery
Now I Twitter

Totaku

« Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 05:12:38 AM by Totaku »
Now I Twitter

Totaku

Re: [Art/Project] The AWA Touhou Scroll Project
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2013, 06:20:15 AM »
I'm going to go ahead and register myself in this project since I will be drawing some Touhou characters for the Scroll Project as well.

Anyways, the name is Totaku. You can find some early samples of my work at http://totaku.deviantart.com/

Touhou characters list I planning to consider for are:

1. Seiga
2. Sanae
3. Kogasa
4. Kasen
5. Keine
6. Nitori
7. Rumia
8. Yukari
9. Futo
10. Yoshika
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 06:57:07 AM by Totaku »
Now I Twitter

Letty Whiterock

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2013, 06:07:54 AM »
I really like this idea.

That said, this also sounds like it's going to be absolute chaos. All planning will have to take place in a single forum or discussion area where everyone participating is willing to sign up, actively discuss and coordinate the layout, and agree on how it'll work out in the end, and I just don't see that happening, sadly. It's a huge undertaking that will require everyone to be on the same page at the same time, and I just don't have faith that you'll be able to convince enough people to contribute, actually stick with it, and still make this a full (more than, like, 10 people) Western Touhou Community submission.

In addition, it's almost nigh impossible for non-artists to really contribute, so it ends up being more of an artist contribution than a WTC one.

Captain Onimaru

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2013, 07:38:16 AM »
Hey there. I've been a regular member of the Touhou group at AWA for a few years now and this seems like a great idea if you could get enough artists to make it work. As far as I know, I'm the only professional level artist in the local group but there are a few other local artists who may be willing to contribute. I highly suggest getting in touch with the members of our group who organize the Touhou panel there.

As for me... I'd definitely be willing to contribute to this is if everything works out. My specialty is fine detail 0.5 mechanical pencil drawing and in this case I would likely use digital colorization. I've been lacking a scanner for a while (though I plan to get a new one soon) so I don't have any recent examples to show you, but you can view some of my older work or contact me here if this ends up working out: http://captainonimaru.deviantart.com/gallery/ Of particular note is my old map of Gensokyo... but I don't get much time to work on fan art except for important things like this, so most of my work is original. ^^;

I would chiefly be interested in drawing Satori, Kaguya or Mokou.
Here is a low quality preview of a more or less recent original WIP of mine to give you an example of my pencil usage: http://i332.photobucket.com/albums/m350/CaptainOnimaru/Mobile%20Uploads/2012-12-18201855.jpg

Night4ce

• Mokou
  • ^_^
    • Yutube Channel
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2013, 10:50:17 AM »
My wife is interested! She is a fan herself and loves Orin. She says she'll help out and would be glad to have her art in a gift to ZUN. Here's her deviantart page. She's quite talented.

http://catbanshee.deviantart.com/

Zip me a message here and let me know what ya looking for from your artists!

Edit: Here's a quick preview of her skills.
http://catbanshee.deviantart.com/art/the-Mystic-307442356
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 10:52:34 AM by Night4ce »

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2013, 01:21:11 PM »
I would very much like to participate.
You can see some of my work at: http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=2741297

Characters I'd likie to draw:
1. Yuuka
2. Byakuren
3. Yukari
4. Eirin
5. Hina
6. Yuyuko
7. Patchouli
8. Ichirin
9. Reimu
10. Keine

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2013, 03:27:32 PM »
I would rly love to join
but I am Asian living in America
so I am a bit confusing whether if i can join
but if I have chance joining
here is my art
http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=230478
or u can just check out my art thread in the AAA
http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,13611.0.html
here's my list

1. Flandre Scarlet
2. Reilima Scarlet
3. Sakuya Izayoi
4. Sanae Kochiya   
5. Kanako Yasaka
6. Suwako Moriya
7. Shou Toramaru
8. Byakuren Hijiri
9. Mononobe no Futo
10. Toyosatomimi no Miko

I am happy as long as I get to draw Flandre  :3
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 11:39:19 PM by Freeze-Ex »

Hatateru

• Hatatatatatatatatatatatatata
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2013, 03:45:56 PM »
That's a mighty fine idea, I'd like to join as well but like Freeze-Ex, I'm also a little confused about my eligibility since I'm Malaysian.
Anyway you can see some samples of my work here:

http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3078319
http://sariteru.deviantart.com/
And then a sacked Sakuya told everyone that Flandre was one of her ex-bosses

SuperParadox

• Thanks for letting me tag along guys...
  • ...But mom said I have to be home by 8!
    • Artwork from the future's past [Pixiv]
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2013, 03:50:34 PM »
I'd also consider helping out, but I feel my style is a bit out of place.

Vento

• Playtime is over!!!!
  • TRIGGER WARNING : #2handsome5casuls
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2013, 04:09:57 PM »
i-im singaporean so...

http://venappo.deviantart.com/

1. tenshi
2. alice
3. sakuya
4. mokou
5. youmu
6. yuuka
7. reimu
8. marisa
9. okuu
10. shikieiki
Distasteful Tater Elites 1st division

Totaku

« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2013, 05:12:00 PM »
I'm very impressed by the feedback I'm getting. And it's only been a little over a day since it started! ^^

Anyways, I'm going to go ahead and respond here.

@Mint: I'm glad you like the idea, and I do fully understand your concern with the how the project will be handled. I've been talking with a friend of mine who has done web design work before. (Telsapirate to be precise.) And he said he'd be willing to help me help me along with some of my concerns once he gets things under control on his end. (which he said will take about two weeks)

I understand that the scroll will have a lot of concerns that will need to be brought up. There will need to be plenty of things that will need to be talked about and make sure every one is keeping up.

That's why I'm hoping once Telsa is set to help me, he can work on the community board for this project and help along with the coordination on his end.

For right now though, I will be monitoring the places and advertising it (MotK, Facebook, and Twitter, DA, and Steam (At least Telsa's doing his work on Facebook and Steam when I last checked) while working on getting some of the basic things set up as I wait for Telsa to get to work on his end.

So for the short run these places I'm adverstiving at will probably serve as a temporary base of operation till Telsa can set up the board for this project. Even after it's done, I'll probably still use these places to promote and update the progress of the work since I'll be doing everything I can on my end to keep everyone up to date.

@Onimaru: I remember seeing that map before, I have been very impressed by your work and I know you have great potential with landscape work, but it's nice to see some of your other work too. I'll look more into it in the following days...

Also please provide a list of 7 more characters along with the three you mentioned already, thanks!

@Night4ce: Your wife is quite talented indeed. And she might be able to fit in here since I'm looking for differnt styles for the scroll. I'll would like her to provide me a list of her 10 choices though (in case she isn't picked for Orin)

@Desu-Cake Thanks for expressing interest. I'll be looking through your gallery when I have time.

@Freeze-Ex: I know your concern, but I'll bee fair, any who speaks english can join this. Doesn't matter what part of the world you are originally from or anything so you're welcome to join! Thank you for expressing interest.

@Hatateru: Oh you're welcome to join too, mostly like I told everyone else. It doesn't matter where you come from as long as you speak English, I'm fine.

@SuperParadox To be fair, I'm looking for all different styles as long as they work. As long as you provide me the work to see, I can determine what you can do if I have room.

@Venappo Like before, all nationalities are welcome to join. Still I recall your work and and this is some nice stuff.

Anyways, I'm going to inform you all that I wanted to get this project started on the first of March since I feel like we'll be working hard the next 6 months to get all the put together. I still will be making plans to contact my local Graphic Design firms to see if any of them will undertake the construction part. Because I will still need to determine a estimate on how much it'll cost to make it through them and compare it to doing it myself. (I have studied for 4 years to become a graphic designer, though I mostly freelance anyways.)

But anyways, I myself will be tied up for the next week as there some things going on at home. But please do not be discouraged as I'm still doing what I can to get this thing moving and will be looking at all of your work thoroughly over the next week. Once I get things under control here following the 8th I'll be putting my focus directly on the project.
Now I Twitter

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
  • I suddenly feel like I ate a crowbar.
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2013, 05:23:19 PM »
This is a very awesome idea. Like, seriously. And it doesn't really seem that logistically impossible to me.

One concern I have though is that you must have a solid criteria to analyze quality and judge material and artists, with some degree of rigidity to it.
[20:45:19] Ciryano: come and behold why they call it the Panzerfaust
[20:45:39] Hakurei Reimu: ... because it shoots once and then you throw it out?
                                                                                   .

Hatateru

• Hatatatatatatatatatatatatata
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2013, 06:01:50 PM »
Sweet! Well my choice characters would be...

1. Ran
2. Byakuren
3. Kaguya
4. Star Sapphire
5. Tenshi
6. Reisen
7. Momiji
8. Yuyuko
9. Hatate
10. Aya
And then a sacked Sakuya told everyone that Flandre was one of her ex-bosses

Kaze_Senshi

• Ehhhhh...
  • Pale Apple
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2013, 07:38:24 PM »
Interesting idea, I am posting here just to stay tuned :)

I think that I read somewhere that "only artists could be part of this idea" or something like. How about including messages from Touhou-fans across the world in the scroll too. Something like a scroll with images and grateful comments at its side-margins.
My youtube channel with my creations: https://www.youtube.com/user/KazeSenshi2929
( ゆっくりしていってね)>

SuperParadox

• Thanks for letting me tag along guys...
  • ...But mom said I have to be home by 8!
    • Artwork from the future's past [Pixiv]
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2013, 09:25:40 PM »
Ahah I realized haven't updated my dA since August so uh I don't have anything new to show that  digital. If its fine I'll just leave a current WiP just to give an example. http://puu.sh/2aYfg
Eyes not included

and I guess characters I'd be interested in doing are:
1. Akyu
2. Hina
3. Shizuha
4. Keine
5. Kyouko
6. Kosuzu
7. Nue
8. Yuugi
9. Nitori
10. Suika

Captain Onimaru

« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2013, 11:59:37 PM »
I don't have any particular favorites other than Alice and the ones I already mentioned. Other than those 4, I would be willing to do any characters that I think my style would also suit best. My list would probably look something like this...

1. Satori
2. Kaguya
3. Mokou
4. Alice
5. Rin
6. Koishi
7. Nue
8. Yukari
9. Remilia
10. Hina

pasu

• what are they talking about!
  • medi for 14.5 never ;_;
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2013, 02:32:58 PM »
works @ http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=2930022

1. Medicine
2. Remilia
3. Rumia
4. Alice
5. Reimu
6. Youmu
7. Satori
8. Seiga
9. Murasa
10. Hijiri

i should probably get to changing my sig but im too lazy

art thread / yukkuri quest thread

Vyrien

• Your maiden walls
  • ...heheheheh
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2013, 03:18:55 PM »
Some works here onwards and also a few here.

I really don't  mind drawing any characters, aside from the Watatsuki sisters, but here are my top 10:

1. Satori
2. Yuuka
3. Parsee
4. Yuugi
5. Alice
6. Koishi
7. Nue
8. Byakuren
9. Koakuma
10. Remilia

One concern I have though is that you must have a solid criteria to analyze quality and judge material and artists, with some degree of rigidity to it.
This, how exactly are you planning to pick and choose between people?
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 03:25:46 PM by Vyrien »
Congregation of Impertinent Drama Queens.

Art threadLivestream | Pixiv

Night4ce

• Mokou
  • ^_^
    • Yutube Channel
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2013, 03:26:34 PM »
My wife picked these.
1: Orin
2: Yukari
3: Momiji
4: Suika
5: Sakuya
6: Tenshi
7: Remila
8: Byakuren
9: Chen
10: Komachi

VIVItheFujoshi

• Blackouts=Makeouts! ;)
  • hohoho~*
    • in devianart
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2013, 11:57:50 PM »
holy god this is amazing! principally because i like mimic the ukiyo-e style sometimes.
http://vivitheheiwa.deviantart.com/
http://youkikonpaku.deviantart.com/
you know already what ones i want try if i can do it and if the time fabored me. :P

1.- Rinnosuke
2.- Youki
3.- Marisa
4.- Youmu
5.- Koishi
6.- Reimu
7.- Wriggle
8.- Kosuzu (the new one, is a good moment for draw her!)
9.- Yoshika
10 .-Kogasa ( i will don?t forget my interest of tsukugogamis!)
another thing is if i really will have the time to draw all these. But i want try!

Monochrome Rainbow~* Technicolor Ochoufujoshi!
(?y ahora en espa?ol ,yay!) he will be Adequate?

Totaku

« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2013, 06:15:25 AM »
I'm glad to see that so many people want to contribute! I'm glad that so many want to do this!

@HakureiSM I'll explain more about it following the compliments.

@Kaze_Senshi I've been trying to come up with a way people other than artists can contribue to this, but this suggestion I really like. I'll have to look and see how I can work it into the scroll. Cause there's some things I want to look into since some things have been brought up. I'll get to it hopfully after the 8th.

@Super Paradox, OniMura, and Night4ce Thanks for providing me a complete list, I'll be looking over it in the following days.

@pasu Thanks for expressing your interest. You got a nice look going on here. I'll look more into it in the following days.

@Vyrein Good to see you expressed interest! Tell you about what I'll be doing about determining the art in a following the comments.

@VivitheFusjoshi Now this has me excited! I haven't seen you in a while and I know about your art. I'm very excited about the fact your want to jump on board here. And I'm looking forward to working with you! (also, I completely forgot about Youki, so I should of said "characters that make a physical appearance in the PC series or mangas, sorry Vivi. ^^;;

There been several concerns that's been brought up regarding the scroll and I'll bring up the ones I know that are important in the moment:

How will I go about judging and picking the artists that will work on the scroll?
Your 10 choices you picked and your art style will be what I'll be looking at while deciding where I will be placing you in terms of who I will likely give you as the first character to draw. Course depending on how many people join in the scroll project will also decide on how much work we'll be having to do. This is why I'm going to give it a little bit of time before I start judging work so that more people can join in.

Of course another factor that I will be deciding on is the quality and skill. Since it will help decide where to place you in terms of your work. You'll be given the responsibilities to work on certain characters. Though you will probably start with the given character based on all of your list that fits the style.

Also I will probably be giving other responsibilities depending on everyones' skills. This will be explained more when I get a chance to show more of the scroll's layout in detail.

In the meantime, as always, I encourage more artist to join. Because the more that join in, the better! I'm very glad to see how many are interested at this time.

What about the scroll's length? Won't it be too heavy for ZUN to take back home?

This is something I've been thinking about here since it was brought up to me on IRC sometime ago. Since I did learn that international flights might make it hard for ZUN to take his gift back home with him since the weight limit is much lighter.

So I'm trying to see if I can find time to fix up the initial plans to possible group in certain characters to help shorten the scroll's length since the weight of paper and brocade will be heavy as the scroll gets longer.

Chance are I'll be grouping certain character together. And in some cases, I will probably be also considering this when assigning artist to work on certain characters since the art styles must flow well through the entire piece while maintaining variety. Some character I'm considering putting together in a group include: (Futo Miko and Tojiko), (Seiga and Yoshika), (Star Saphiree, Luna Child, Sunny Milk), (Lyrica, Merlin and Lunasa), and (Remilia and Flandre Scarlet) just to name a few.

There are other things I'll need to bring up, but I'll save those for later since I'm still in the middle of handling things at home until after the 8th.

On other news, I heard that someone is going to bring up about the project at Momo con which has me excited. I look forward to hearing what responds I get following the 8th. ^^

In the mean time, keep on coming in, cause there's still lots of room for the project, and spread the word!
Now I Twitter

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
  • I suddenly feel like I ate a crowbar.
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2013, 07:11:46 AM »
You seem to be implying that style will come before quality.
I'd think quality should be a major factor, and you shouldn't but be looking for specific styles but rather something that is well done, and let the diversity of art styles within the WTC show itself naturally.
[20:45:19] Ciryano: come and behold why they call it the Panzerfaust
[20:45:39] Hakurei Reimu: ... because it shoots once and then you throw it out?
                                                                                   .

Totaku

« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2013, 08:01:45 AM »
You seem to be implying that style will come before quality.
I'd think quality should be a major factor, and you shouldn't but be looking for specific styles but rather something that is well done, and let the diversity of art styles within the WTC show itself naturally.

Well, I understand how I phrased it may felt like I more interested in style. But I will ensure you that quality is still going to be very important factor for the work of the scroll. After all, this is going to be a piece of community work that is going to be given to ZUN. So I will be considering the quality of the work as well in this whole thing. I'll be discussing more about this part in further detail later on. But I will let you know that I'll be taking my efforts to make contact with the artists regularly to work with them and make they can bring out the best of thier work in this scroll.
Now I Twitter

Merp

« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2013, 10:11:02 AM »
I'm interested if you'll have me

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=3147703
http://merpperlicious.deviantart.com/

1. Sanae
2. Alice
3. Reimu
4. Mokou
5. Yukari
6. Nue
7. Tenshi
8. Suika
9. Flandre
10. Utsuho
Assemblage of egregious drama queens

Pixiv  Deviantart  Livestream  Art Thread

Aoshi-shi

• Back at it again in the Land of Origin
  • maior e longinquo reverentia
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2013, 03:13:39 AM »
Hi, I am... uh, interested too. o/

Tumblr or Art thread.

1. Yukari
2. Yuyuko
3. Youmu
4. Seiga
5. Reisen
6. Tewi
7. Sakuya
8. Flandre
9. Keine
10. Satori
Art Thread -->
Well gee, I have a Tumblr now.  | Twitter
 What a nice day to complain about mobage!
 |PADherder

forbiddencube

« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2013, 02:52:20 AM »
dropped out :(
« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 10:06:46 PM by forbiddencube »

Akitake

• MW
  • arrivederci~
    • PIXIV
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2013, 08:23:00 AM »
http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=6233442

List: (not in any particular order)

1. Koishi
2. Seiga
3. Yuuka
4. Aya
5. Remilia

Actually any character is fine with me argh. But Koishi/Seiga/Yuuka are my priorities.

Totaku

« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2013, 01:51:32 AM »
Ok, I finally finished up the school issue that was interfering with my work here. So now I finally have a change to sit down and check out who else joined.

@Merp Oh now this is interesting. I'm glad to see you've come aboard.

@Aoishi-shi Oh this is nice, glad to see you expressed interest!

@forbiddencube Ah I'm glad you expressed interest.

@ 罪恋 Mmmm, you might have something going for you here. I'm glad you're interested.

Also AyatoNyaa from DeviantArt contacted me and said she wants to join. (if you're familar with her, she's the Nue's Cosplayer that became well known during the Mizuki Hotoushi event) Her list is as follows:

1) nue Houjuu
2)remilia scarlet
3)flandre scarlet
4) utsohu
5)patchouli
6) tokiko
7) yuyuko
8)Fujiwara no Mokou
9) kaguya
10)Rin kaenbyou

Now, here's what I'm going to do right now since I'm finally back to work on this:

Right now, I'm going to be looking at each of your artworks to see how your work will stand up in terms of what you're going to do and who you are wanting to draw. From there, I will be determining where I'll be placing you and who I will be assigning you to do.

Course if there are anything comes up, I will probably be attempting to contact you to ask you some questions regarding your work. It probably won't be much, hopefully, once I go through these and explain more about the scroll you'll be able to know fully understand the direction I'm going to attempt with the layout.

I was hoping to have time to cover the bits about the scroll today but I have run into a series of complication both with home and work. So the wait time will likely be temporary. I'm hoping to have everything ready to present by the upcoming week.

And to be fair, I am considering waiting another week to hear what the Momo-con aftermath results in. (We could get more people!) And I'm waiting to hear if Telsapirate's going to get moving with the website. (otherwise I got a plan B just in case).

Also Drunk_Aya has conisdered helping out with materials and I have been talking with him about the materials to see what he can do about the items needed for the scroll.

In the mean time, please watch warmly, as I'll have things prepared soon and will probably make another post regarding about the scroll in further detail.

« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 02:17:02 AM by Totaku »
Now I Twitter

KFCbbQ

• Taking over the world.
« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2013, 02:59:03 AM »
Regarding the issue with quality control, is there going to some sort of selection process over who should participate in the project before the list become finalised?
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 03:01:03 AM by KFCbbQ »