Author Topic: Touhous in other stories... And how they'd change it  (Read 14197 times)

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
Touhous in other stories... And how they'd change it
« on: January 06, 2013, 02:04:34 AM »
OK... this thread was something I came up with the idea for just yesterday.
Take a classic piece of literature. (Or any piece, really)
Replace one character with a Touhou or just have one show up midway through.
According to said character's personality, how does the story fall apart?

Edit: Some of these MIGHT qualify as fanfics, i just realized... Should I move it to Patchy's Library?
Here's an example.

Original: Jack and Jill
Interference by: Nitori

Jack and Jill went up the hill to fetch a pail of water.
They thought they heard "Gah, humans!"
They shrugged it off.
They reached the well and went to dip a pail into it.
Then the water flowed over them and encased them, and rolled back down the hill in a ball.
They hit a tree, bang their heads together, and lie there with a concussion.

Then Nitori chucks a couple of bottles of water at them. Slightly misjudging the strength of her Extending Arm and their location, though, she winds up breaking both their noses with them.

Another:

Original: Eclipse (Let's face it, who here wants Twilight to fall apart somewhere along the line?)
Interference: Keine for the Biology teacher

Remember the part where the two of them are in Biology and the teacher catches them writing notes to one another? ("Excuse me, Mr. Cullen, did you have something to share with the class?") And Edward shrugs it off with a blase "my notes?", producing a transcription of the lecture? This is if Keine was substituting that day... After all, unlike a normal person, she'd SEE the part where Edward swaps the conversation notes for the lecture ones, given that she enjoys teaching and doesn't put up with nonsense.

That part:

Keine: "Excuse me, did you have something to share with us?"
Edward: "My notes?"
Keine (to self) "He moved fast, but I saw him swap those. He's not normal, that's for sure... Youkai in disguise, maybe?"
Keine: "Mr. Cullen, could I see you after class?"
Edward (Having read her mind and realizing that she was no ordinary teacher AND knew something was up): "I don't see why not. "
Bella (Whispering to Edward): "Huh? What..."
Edward (whispering to her): "Shh. We don't want to cause trouble."

After class:

Keine locks the door.
Edward: "OK. I'll ask first. Who are you?"
Keine: "My, how rude. Normally, the teacher does all the talking, but I think it's clear to BOTH of us that neither of us is normal. And I was watching you. The second I saw you swap those, your face suddenly became very annoyed. You can hide it from her, but not from me. What are you really?"
Edward: "I have no need to hide it from her. She knows already. "
Keine: "A non-answer. Typical. I have my ways of finding out information. You're obviously not human. I'm not, either. And you very obviously know that, or you wouldn't be having this conversation in the first place. Why are you with that girl? What's your aim?"
Edward: "I love her. I have no aim."
Keine: "I can change that... If you truly believe you have been inevitably altered by that love, I might have no choice. A youkai masquerading as a human? How bizarre. And how impossible to keep going."
Edward: "Is youkai really your word for vampire? It doesn't seem right."
Keine: "So you're a vampire. I've got to say, you're easier to get along with than the Scarlets. And no. Youkai is a blanket term that describes any supernatural creature. Kappa, tengu, demons, angels, vampires, they all fit under it."
Edward: "How could you possibly change my love? I'll die before I let you try that!"
Keine: "I have the power to erase history, Mr. Cullen. Or rather, everyone's memory of it. I can easily erase the history of this love affair from Bella's mind.
Edward: "You what? That's ridiculous. No one has that kind of power."
Keine: "I know a way for us to settle this... on a battlefield. I'm trying to save us all. Why would you expose youkai to humans?"
Edward: "Excuse me. All i knew about were us and the werewolves."
Keine: "Werewolves? Those are my kin of sorts. We'll battle on a full moon. I win, you disappear from Bella's mind."
Edward: "And if you lose, I get to continue with this. Damnit, I know what I'm doing!"
Keine: "So be it."

Full Moon:
Keine: "No regrets, I hope?"
Edward: "If I die, my family will hunt you down. And what the heck happened to you?"
Keine: "Erasing history. I'll just erase yours. And I'm a were-hakutaku. I create history in this form. Originally, I WAS going to make Bella think you were talking with your rival Jacob. But she has a mysterious resistance to my power, so I had to take more... drastic action."
Edward: "Out with it! What did you do to her?"
Keine: "Oh me, oh my. Such a temper. I did nothing at all. That is, unless making her watch this fight and taking her back home with me if you lose counts as 'doing something to her.' Does it?"
Edward: "WHERE IS SHE?!"
Keine: "Over there." *points to Bella, who's tied up nearby.*
Edward: "DIE!"
Keine successfully defeats Edward because A: He can't fly, B: He only knows melee combat, and she has DANMAKU. and C: He's consistently looking at Bella.
Keine: "It's been fun, but really, goodbye."
Edward: "No, don't..."
A gap opens in space. Keine takes Bella and flies into it.
The gap closes.

Keine takes Bella to meet Yukari. Soon afterwards, after trying to manipulate 50 different borders in relation to Bella (and having her "no mental manipulation" shield thing block all of them, including when Ran and Chen decide to try danmaku persuasion [we're using the "danmaku is mental only" theory]) they throw her into the Bamboo Forest of the Lost.

Keine: "Originally, I'd planned to wipe your mind of us and youkai in general and send you back home, but it seems that, for better or worse, you're almost completely immune to our power. Others, however, are not. As far as the outside world is concerned, you never existed. Even Edward no longer remembers you.

Bella: "WHY? Why would you do this? Where the hell am I, and what do you mean he no longer remembers me?!"

Keine: *smacks forehead*
Keine (to self): "I KNEW we should have printed an information packet..."
Keine explains Gensokyo and her power.

Bella: "So... I'm going to be stuck here forever?"
Keine: "Yes. I didn't want it this way..."

END.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 02:15:24 AM by Cybeast710 »
My fanfics: Touhou Wrecks X!
What happens when Nue's in a pranky mood and at the same time, Yukari's bored? Pokemon XD: Impostor of Darkness
I made this cool matrixy eye:

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
Re: Touhous in other stories... And how they'd change it
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2013, 02:51:00 AM »
Feel free to add your own!
What happens when Nue's in a pranky mood and at the same time, Yukari's bored? Pokemon XD: Impostor of Darkness

Rice Mistakes

• Higher than heat
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2013, 05:00:53 AM »
Can we do historical events as well, or is this limited to stories only?
Weather so extreme I can become a prokaryote

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2013, 07:45:11 AM »
Nitori

This made me giggle uncontrollably for some reason. :3

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2013, 05:47:51 PM »
Can we do historical events as well, or is this limited to stories only?

Fine by me!

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
  • Git ready, git set, PUUSH!
    • AFCDTech
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2013, 10:27:22 PM »
It is Napoleon's invasion of Russia.

...Replace Napoleon with Cirno.

Upon arriving at the burned city of Moscow, all of the civilians having fled and torched the city, Napoleon's Army was disgruntled and saddened by the cold, lack of supplies, and lethargy that they all experienced. However, Their Emperor, Lord Cirno, cheered them all on.

Cirno: "All of you! We will never retreat! Now, all of you! CHARGE!!!"

The army, struggling against the environment, eventually dredged their way to the civilians, who were armed and ready for battle.

Cirno: "I'm the strongest! PERFECT FREEZE!"

And the heavy woolen coats of the enemy completely blocked it. On the other hand, Cirno had annihilated her own army with danmaku clouts to their heads (they all fell over and froze to death). And so, Lord Cirno was burned, and the Holy Roman Empire reverted back to its original collection of German states, all controlled by the other various fairies of the world.

The End.

LadyScarlet

• Too lazy to make this a gif right now
  • Still scumming for a good pull
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2013, 01:30:39 AM »
Once, there was an ugly zombie miko. She was so ugly that everyone died. The end.
My Youtube Channel. I mostly upload Hisoutensoku videos.

Rice Mistakes

• Higher than heat
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2013, 04:03:39 AM »
Mima takes Friedrich Wilhelm von Steuben's place as the Continental Army's Major General during the Revolution.

Mulan-esque training scene occurs, and the war ends within weeks.

Unfortunately, after the British surrender and the Treaty of Paris or something is signed, Mima insists on being president, and the people of the then dubbed United States of America agree.

And whoops, there goes our democracy!

Now we bless our Queen, Mima the Luscious while our soldiers shoot giant lasers and dine on mushrooms.

Such a shame. 

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2013, 08:45:03 AM »
THIS IS THE STORY OF A DAY WHERE THERE WAS ALL THIS BLOOD. A MAID WAS WALKING AROUND AND BLOOD STARTED COMING OUT OF HER EVERYWHERE. THERE WAS SO MUCH BLOOD THAT IT FILLED UP AN ELEVATOR. SHE WENT TO THE STORE AND THERE WAS JUST BLOOD ALL OVER THE PLACE! PEOPLE WERE SLIPPING IN IT AND THEY WERE ALL GROSSED OUT. SHE TRIED TO GO SWIMMING AND ALL OF THE SHARKS WENT NUTS AND BITTENED EVERYBODY. SHE GOT CHASED BY ALL THE VAMPIRES EVER. ONE TIME THE BLOOD GOT A KID AND A DOG. AT THE END OF THE DAY EVERYONE DECIDED THEY WOULD SEND HER TO SPACE SO THAT SHE WOULD STOP GETTING BLOOD EVERY WHERE. THE SCARIEST PART IS THAT THE MAID WAS YOU!!! (OR SHE WAS SAKUYA IF YOU ARE NOT SAKUYA) AND YOU FORGOT THAT THIS HAPPENED.

This nicely covers the blood, dog and vampire motifs, and explains her connection to the lunarians. [source]

game2011

• magneiptVE
    • Unsurpassed ??asual Dating - Real Women
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2013, 04:08:28 PM »
Sanae: Gee, it sure is boring around here.

Kanako: Mah gurl, this peace is what all true wind priestesses strive for.

Reimu: I just wonder what Yukari's up to.

Aya: Goddess Kanako, Yukari and her minions have seized the Human Village.

Kanako: Hmm...  How can we help?

Aya: It is written, only Sanae can defeat Yukari,

Sanae: Great!  I'll grab my stuff!

Aya: There is no time.  Your gohei is enough!

Sanae: How about I pet you in the head for luck?

Suwako: You gotta be kidding me!

Aya: Ayaya!  We're off!

Sanae: Wow!  What are all those heads?

Aya: These are the faces of evil.  You must conquer conquer each.

Sanae: I guess I better get going.

Aya: Here is the map!  Where do you wish to go?

------

Yukari: Join me, Sanae, and I will make your face the greatest in the Human Village, or else you will die!

------

Yukari: No!  Not into the pit!  It burns!

------

Suwako: Why'd you do that?

Sanae: I just saved you from Yukari!

Suwako: You did not.

Aya: Well done, Sanae!  Yukari is once again in prison!  Look!  Already, the Human Village is returning to harmony!  The fairies are singing!  Isn't it beautiful?

Sanae: I guess that's worth earning me a boyfriend, uh?

Suwako: If you can find one...

Sanae: I won!
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 02:28:07 AM by game2011 »

DeltaSierra4

• Behind each smile
  • is ten thousand sorrows
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2013, 11:19:24 AM »
Let's replace Jesus with Sanae in the Bible and see what happens...
"Times will bring that up over and over again. It's like I'm dying from my mental hemophilia... Forgetting the past is easier said than done. You know it dies hard, and when it dies, it dies with you."

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2013, 12:33:13 AM »
Let's replace Jesus with Sanae in the Bible and see what happens...

Uh... No. I don't think Sanae would go THAT far. C'mon.

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
  • Git ready, git set, PUUSH!
    • AFCDTech
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2013, 01:00:46 AM »
[Miracle] The Day the Sea Split.

More like Moses?

Hideki

• ~La, la, la~
  • Texas Chensaw Massacre
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2013, 01:35:47 AM »
I've allways wanted to put Alice in that new Alice in wonderland, the one by Tim Burton.

Badass bookworms

« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2013, 02:49:52 AM »
I've allways wanted to put Alice in that new Alice in wonderland, the one by Tim Burton.
Considering that it's stated that a "wrong" Alice was brought in a few times...
I am a compulsive post editor. There is a 95% chance that any post you see from me will have gone through at least 3 edits. Often more.

Rice Mistakes

• Higher than heat
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2013, 04:45:48 AM »

I doubt Alice would even flinch, in that version of Wonderland.

All the crazy stuff in Gensokyo and Makai combined would probably desensitize her to it.

game2011

• magneiptVE
    • Unsurpassed ??asual Dating - Real Women
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2013, 06:49:06 AM »
I doubt Alice would even flinch, in that version of Wonderland.

All the crazy stuff in Gensokyo and Makai combined would probably desensitize her to it.

I think Gensokyo and Makai are pretty tame compared to that version of Wonderland, though admittedly, I haven't seen that film yet...

qMyon

• Chill - just chill
  • Keepin' it vanilla smooth
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2013, 12:47:18 PM »
Letty during World War 2?

The victory of the Motherland was all because of General Winter.

I could also see Yukari replacing Q in Star Trek:TNG. I mean, they've both got that omnipotent troll thing on.

Picard: Why have we stopped?
Data: Sir, there appears to be a 'Stop' sign hanging out of an interdimensional rift approximately 245.3 meters off the forward bow.
Picard: Damnit, Yukari.

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2013, 07:49:39 PM »
Letty during World War 2?

The victory of the Motherland was all because of General Winter.

I could also see Yukari replacing Q in Star Trek:TNG. I mean, they've both got that omnipotent troll thing on.

Picard: Why have we stopped?
Data: Sir, there appears to be a 'Stop' sign hanging out of an interdimensional rift approximately 245.3 meters off the forward bow.
Picard: Damnit, Yukari.

Hahahaha! That's pretty funny.

I can just imagine Yukari deciding to test at Aperture just to troll them. Walks in, gets the portal gun, and dumps it down the nearest pit. Then uses gaps to clear the thing while GLaDOS runs error diagnostics before blowing up from a logic error.

« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2013, 10:14:54 PM »
I think Gensokyo and Makai are pretty tame compared to that version of Wonderland, though admittedly, I haven't seen that film yet...
That's like, the dullest verion of wonderland in the history of everything. :V

Put her in American McGees Alice's Wonderland, that'd be much more fun.

Phlegeth

• DPS LFG
  • Time expired: 121:45
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2013, 12:04:26 AM »
Let's replace the Seven Dwarves with Team 9.

Cirno:  I dug the deepest!
Rumia:  I ate the most dirt!

Cirno:  Whoa, sorry I thought this was our house.
Daiyousei:  Cirno, this is our house!
Cirno:  This can't be our house, there's some lady in it.
Rumia:  And there's carpet where all my toys are suppose to be.

Cirno:  You can't sleep out here, you'll catch a cold!
Wriggle:  I think she's dead!
Rumia:  Can I eat her?
Wriggle:  NO!
Rumia:  Can I eat that apple?
Wriggle:  What?  Sure eat an apple.
Cirno:  Waaah!  Rumia caught the dead from that lady!

Delfigamer

• * Merry, bride, absolute (HR)
  • of course the best girl never wins
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2013, 12:32:45 AM »
I can just imagine Yukari deciding to test at Aperture just to troll them. Walks in, gets the portal gun, and dumps it down the nearest pit. Then uses gaps to clear the thing while GLaDOS runs error diagnostics before blowing up from a logic error.
Yukari in the orange robe, mmm...
Yukari should be cooler troll, though. E. g., she had made the portalgun to work just to troll GLaDOS, Cave Johnson, Wheatley and Chenll.

The Jealous Witch did nothing wrong.

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2013, 08:45:20 PM »
Yukari in the orange robe, mmm...
Yukari should be cooler troll, though. E. g., she had made the portalgun to work just to troll GLaDOS, Cave Johnson, Wheatley and Chenll.

I wound up working Yukari in to replace Chell in Ch.3 of Touhou Wrecks X. Although her reasons for going there were slightly altered.

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2013, 10:08:46 PM »
Newest idea.

Original Story: Oracle of Seasons

Interference by: Twinrova pull Marisa Kirisame into Holodrum by mistake while quibbling.

Result:

UNDER CONSTRUCTION:
"Phew. That was one heck of a battle. I feel like I'm missing something. Maybe fairies? Nah." Link calmly walked out of Gnarled Root, having just beaten up the Goriya Brothers and Aquamentus. "But those blue hands... UGH... creepy. I hope I never see them again." He shivered, remembering the feeling when they dragged him back to the entrance. It wasn't pretty.
(I'm amazed he doesn't have traumatic breakdowns when facing Master and Crazy Hand, personally.)
Meanwhile, somewhere else (the Twinrova hideout is never made clear)

"Hee hee hee hee hee!" said Koume. "We said we'd come back to haunt you. We never said when, or who!" said Kotake. "So he's the descendant of that VILE Link from so long ago." Koume said rather facetiously. Kotake decided she'd had enough with Koume's idiocy, and punched her, causing Koume's hat to go flying towards...
"UH-oh..." Kotake said. As the hat flew into the magic circle they had running so they could spy on Link, Koume thought about how they had enjoyed being alive again. Reflecting on her life, she decided that she would certainly give Kotake a piece of her mind when they were in the afterlife again.
*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!*

"I have to say, that was some explosion!" came an unfamiliar voice. Kotake looked up to find the circle destroyed, and another witch that she didn't recognize standing there surveying the damage. "Anyway, where the bullets am I? I- OH! Sorry! You ok, ze?" The unfamiliar witch was wearing a black hat, black clothes, and holding some sort of hexagonal... thing. She was also young. Kotake used telepathy to talk to Koume. "Well, some backup's nice, but we've got to be careful. I'm getting a strong whiff of heroics from her. If we say the wrong thing... We'll take worse than that last explosion!"

"Anyway, who are you, ze? And where the bullets am I?" asked the witch.

"We are the Twinrova. Elderly sages of magic, and of this world." Kotake began. Koume stifled a snort.
"We use magic for peace, harmony, and many other things. But this person in green showed up one day. He tried to stifle our creations. He has removed one of the essences of nature itself from its proper place. He seeks to remove all 8, and plunge this world into chaos. We tried to fight him, but were too weak. So we called you here to help us." Kotake said, not pausing for an instant.
"Geez, you're good at spinning believable BS on the spot." Koume thought.

"I'll take care of him! Oh, have any books? And I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Marisa Kirisame, witch and also kleptomaniac thief." Bowing, she left the fortress, flying out on her broom to find and defeat Link...
« Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 10:38:19 AM by Cybeast710 »

« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2013, 02:25:52 AM »
That's Yoshika Miyako, who swallowed a fly;
I don't know why she swallowed a fly,
But I doubt she'll die.

That's Yoshika Miyako who swallowed a spider,
With Wriggle and Cirno and Letty 'longside her,
She swallowed the spider to catch the fly;
I don't know why she swallowed the fly,
But I doubt she'll die.

That's Yoshika Miyako, who gulped a night sparrow,
'twas on the straight and narrow, to swallow that sparrow.
She swallowed the bird to catch the spider,
Who was constructing and spreading diseases inside her.
But I doubt she'll die.

That's Yoshika Miyako, who swallowed a cat,
The nerve of that brat, to swallow Ran's cat!
She swallowed the cat to catch the bird,
She swallowed the bird to catch the spider,
Who was playing with Wriggle and Cirno inside her.
But I doubt she'll die.

That's Yoshika Miyako, who gulped Sanzu River,
to flush out the cat, the bird, Nightbug and the spider;
the strongest, and the embodiment of winter inside her.
She drank the whole thing to flush out the fly-
(Turns out it was Dai).
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 01:30:16 AM by haoreos2 »

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2013, 12:27:18 AM »
AWESOME STORY

That one was awesome! Keep 'em coming!

« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2013, 03:16:35 AM »
Once upon a midnight dreary, Patchouli ponders, weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore —
Whilst she read, sporadically hacking, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of someone's unwieldy rapping, smacking 'gainst her chamber door.
"'Tis some rat," she muttered, "tapping at my chamber door —
            Only this and nothing more."

'Tis distinctly that I do remember, the spell of flame our mage did render;
Invoking one large floating ember to cast its light upon the door.
With urgency, my thoughts I spake: –  'twas the Witch who vainly sought to take
From master's books a means to slake – that boredom which all would abhor —
And the fair and radiant maiden standing on her libr'y floor —
            Would lose her books for evermore.

Yet the clumsy, loud, cumbersome smacking of the intruder's unwelcome rapping —
Produced such sounds I'm sure that I had never heard before;
So that now, to still the beating of my heart, I stood repeating
"'Tis some rat entreating entrance at master's chamber door —
Some late thoughtless rat entreating entrance at the chamber door; —
            This it is and nothing more."

Presently my soul grew stronger; hesitating then no longer,
"M'lady," said I, " 'tis truly your forgiveness that I do implore;
But the fact is the intruder's rapping, so ungently 'twas more like whacking,
And so unlike the Witch's tapping, tapping at our chamber door,
That I scarce was sure it could be her" – here I opened wide the door; ——
            Brightness there as I've ne'er seen the likes of which before.

A flash of light, a wash of heat, then dark; dark and nothing more.

*~~~*

The librarian cautiously let down her shields. On the floor of the library a fried familiar once again lost her recently-regained consciousness as the intruding hell raven collapsed on top of her.
"Apparently Sakuya can't catch birds, either. Oh well, I suppose low catness is expected of a dog."
Utsuho stirred deliriously.
"Quoth the raven: Caw, Caw!"
"I know what a crow sounds like."
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 12:17:08 PM by haoreos2 »

GunnerReisen

• Sister-Complex Kingpin of Steel
  • /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2013, 05:15:09 AM »
My Immortal with Touhou characters.

Aya gave us some clothes n stuff 4 free. SHe said he wud help us wif makeup if she wunted koz she was relly in2 fashin n stuff. (hses bisezual). Ramu kept shooting at us to cum back 2 Sarclet Manshen. "WTF Reimu?" I shouted angrily. "Fuck off you fjucking bastard." Well anyway Hng came. Reimbo went away angrily.

"Hey bitch you look kawaii." she said.

"Yah but not as kawaii as you." I answered sadly cause Hong's really pretty and everything. She was wearing a short black corset-thingy with blood red lace on it and a blak blood-red miniskirt, leather fish-nets and black poiny boots that showed off how pale she wuz. She had a really nice body wif big bobs and everything. She was thin enouff 2 be anorexic.

"So r u going 2 da concert wif Pacolik?" she asked.

"Yah." I said happily.

"I'm gong with Kerno." she anserred happily. Well anyway Cirno and Pacouli came. They were both loking extremely hot and sexy and u could tell they thoufht we were ot 2. Cirno was wearing a black t-shirt that said '666' on it. She was wearing tons off makeup jus like Marylin Manson. Pakkoli was wearing black leather pants, a gothic black GC t-shirt and black Vans she got from da Warped tower. Fander was going 2 da concert wif Okuu. Okuu used to be called Uhou but it tuned out dat she was kidnapped at birth and her real family were vampires. They dyed in a car crash. Utsuhou converted to Satanism and she went goth. SHe was in Mankai now. She was wearing a black Wurped t-shirt, black jeans and shoes and black hair wif red streekz in it. We kall her Okuu now.
The Fool: Idea, thought, spirituality, that which endeavours to rise above the material

Sagitta luminis

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2013, 08:25:51 PM »
My Immortal with Touhou characters.

*immediately scrolls past it as quickly as possible, but still sees a lot of pain-inducing writing*

Please. For the love of Kananko, Suwako, and Hijiri... just no! PLEASE. Can we PLEASE not cross BAD fanfiction with Touhou? Especially NOTORIOUSLY bad fanfiction? My Immortal is INFAMOUS for being bad. I need some brain bleach...

Touhou: The text adventure
West of House: It is dark. You may be eaten by a youkai.
>Light lantern
You light your lantern.
>Go east
You attempt to go east. You trip. Your lantern goes out.
>Relight lantern.
Something grabs you! It hits!
>Punch
You miss. Something bites you!
>Examine
A girl in black clothes is biting down on your arm. She has red eyes, and is looking at you like you're delicious.
>Scream
No one hears you. She takes another bite out of you.
>Go South
Escape is futile.
>Go North
You succeed in staggering northward one screen. She's smiling as she takes another bite out of you.
>Go North
Your legs give out. You pass out. You die...
You earned 10 out of 1000 points. Try again? (Y/N)

Yeah... like the parody?
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 08:35:53 PM by Cybeast710 »

wailofthebanshee

• Go away for a bit.
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2013, 09:44:46 PM »
Hey guys
guys
Let's replace all nazi tanks with Evil Eye Sigmas