Author Topic: The Countdown... Day 21! {MotK's RtD Adventure : End of Day 20!}  (Read 115001 times)

Tamashii Kanjou

• If you didn't quite already know...
  • I am the leader of TCF <3
    • TCF's Gaming Channel
The Countdown... Day 21! {MotK's RtD Adventure : End of Day 20!}
« on: December 01, 2012, 01:56:31 AM »

Actually... Yes I can~  :3

A pleasant (or not so pleasant) person stands in... some area.
It just so happens that today, the 1st of December, is the start to a glorious countdown!
It could be to 'the end of the world.' Or it could be to Christmas. You're not sure.
Despite this, you still aim for... something... I don't know, I can't read every mind in existence, you know.
My point is, you have a big adventure ahead of you. And at the end, a prize awaits!
No one knows what the prize is; but it is said to be glorious... Or not. You'll have to find out.

--------
>This is a Roll to Dodge (RtD) adventure game! Anyone can enter at any time!
>This game will only be for this month, due to the 'countdown' nature of this session. No one knows for sure WHEN it will end, but we'll see.
>The area you start in depends on your initial post!
>If you wish to take part, simply type a colour (just ONE colour, people) and then whatever action you wish. Like this...

>Purple.
>Erect a Christmas Tree.

>Those who wish to take part but do not make it in before the first update, you must also post this!
>If a colour has been posted, YOU CAN STILL PICK THAT COLOUR TOO! I do want a good mixture, but I'm not limiting people on what they can and not pick. ^^
>After the initial post, you will write in one action per post.
>Your actions will be targeted by the wonders of a D6! Except... not all the time. I have dice featuring 4, 8, 9, 10, 16 and 20 sides to play with that I will use at my pleasure.

>NO KILLING ON DAY 1! Any attempts to do so will be
Spoiler:
censored for delicious surprises~
>This will very likely be a 24-hour routine; aka, a daily update on my side of things. When the next day starts in my time-zone (that's GMT +0... the UK if it helps), I'll be aiming to get the post up as soon as I can... sleep routines allowing; I can't stay up till mid-night all the time.
>The order of actions will NOT ALWAYS happen in the order they are posted. This is so that it doesn't always matter how quick you are to the thread; after all, this IS a game with a timer, if you will. Think of it like not knowing what's behind the next day.

>And remember... you are yourself... unless something happens. :V
>Also remember... HAVE FUN! Be as serious as you want, or be as stupid as you want. But at the end of it all, IT'S ALL ABOUT HAVING FUN! XD

-------

Players... Assemble!
CHOOSE
YOUR
COLOUR

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
Re: The Countdown Begins! {MotK's RtD Adventure : Day 01}
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2012, 01:57:39 AM »
>Blue
>Seduce the GM.

Bio

• resident walker
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2012, 02:07:15 AM »
>RGB(88,89,225)
>Prepare to kill tomorrow.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 05:40:36 AM by Biohazurd »

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2012, 03:40:25 AM »
>Violet.
>Buy everyone a shot of irish whiskey.

UncertainJakutten

• Then you should get out of the way when I tell you
  • Do you not trust my aim?
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2012, 03:43:33 AM »
>Purple
>Do grocery shopping, but end up on ADVENTURE.

AnonymousPondScum

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2012, 03:45:14 AM »
>Cyan

>Build a self-replicating Shanghai Doll
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 03:52:22 AM by Belligerent Bridge Beeyatch »

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2012, 03:45:27 AM »
>Purple
>Use a master seal and promote

Smashy

• :V tank
  • ᕦ(? Д?)ᕤ
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2012, 03:45:30 AM »
> White
> Gather ALL the arms.

LaserTurtle

• Master of the lurk
  • *sips tea*
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2012, 03:55:34 AM »
>Neon Purplish-Yellow
>Orange
>Examine surroundings for flammable objects.
Off The Rails [complete!] 1  2 - Sharks jumped: Somewhere between one and all of them
Talking to yourself isn't a sign of madness. Expecting a reply is.
Stare too long into the abyss and the abyss stares back, and then it gets awkward until one of you breaks eye contact.

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2012, 04:26:35 AM »
> Brown
> Acquire lemons.

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

GuardianTempest

• Adorably Awkward Android
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2012, 05:09:04 AM »
>Tactical Gray Tacticool Black
>Soon?

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2012, 06:35:13 AM »
[pesco]> Yellow Staff perk tag
> Expect to wake up on a grassy field[/pesco]
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 09:25:02 AM by Pesco »

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
  • Idiot Deity 2013 - 2014 RIP
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2012, 09:15:16 AM »
>Rainbow
>Eat grass

<Nietz> Anyway, sex toys alone won't come up to 11k.
[18:48] <Warma> There must have been a new depth, where you've sunk as a person. Then you dug through that.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2012, 09:21:07 AM »
[purvis]>Colors? Fuck that noise, I got a tag.
>Corner the tin market.

[pesco]Oh right, I should use mine too[/pesco]
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 09:24:24 AM by Pesco »

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2012, 09:53:11 AM »
>Red
>Build rocket

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2012, 09:59:47 AM »
>Pink
>Master my sneak and pickpocket skills

« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2012, 10:09:23 AM »
>Octarine
>Summon an army of hyper-intelligent fairies

SirChaotick

• Mathematics.
  • Fun for EVERYONE.
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2012, 10:29:21 AM »
>Burgundy
>Summon a pile of medical supplies

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2012, 10:35:35 AM »
>Maroooooooon
> Open the Door

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2012, 05:03:55 PM »
>Blue
>Create an Army of Monster Girls.

marukyuu

• "Why always ATAI?"
  • The strongest striker...?
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2012, 05:12:08 PM »
> Lime green
> Scavenge the surroundings for makeshift weapons.
<-- Sig by Suikama

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2012, 05:31:41 PM »
> Azure.
> Construct a Tesla rod.
[08:23 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki on a scale of 1 to 10 your current mafia game play is annoying as fuck
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki, if both of us ended up as mafia
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- I would be so angry
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- that I will snap and give into my rage

Werepuppy

• So fluffy, many wag, much bark. wow.
  • Furries invading Gensoyko!
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2012, 07:36:13 PM »
> Red!
> Build a blanket-fort.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2012, 08:11:54 PM »
>RGB(255, 63, 0)
>Locate the Scarlet Devil Mansion!
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

Tamashii Kanjou

• If you didn't quite already know...
  • I am the leader of TCF <3
    • TCF's Gaming Channel
Re: The Countdown Begins! {MotK's RtD Adventure : Day 02}
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2012, 01:19:01 AM »
The actions, and results, of December the 1st!

Dormio
>Blue.
>Seduce GM.

3!
Everyone knows that blue is the colour of SCIENCE! So much so that when you found this lab not long ago, you dedicated it to...
Oh who am I kidding. You?re trying to flirt with me already! Consider it ?not very effective.? In fact, consider that whilst I paint a target on your lab for your GREAT ADVENTURE! :V
------------------------------
Biohazurd
>Azure (For lack of a title for the colour code in question >> )
>Prepare to kill tomorrow.

1!
Meanwhile, in a building not too far away...
You?re asleep. You lazy baka~ :V Best wake up soon; or you?re looking at a -3 on any action done against you.
Sourfang
>Violet.
>Buy everyone a shot of Irish whiskey.

4!
Chilling out all day, every day. Man, what a life! You sometimes think how thankful you are to have been granted such desires. You?re so happy that, no matter where anyone is right now, they are getting a charming shot of Irish whiskey! Don?t ask how that works; leave that to Yukari.
{DRINKS FOR ALL! A drunk roll for any character still awake at the end of the day.}
UncertainKitten
>Purple.
>Do grocery shopping, but end up on ADVENTURE!

1!
Such a beautiful colour! Too bad that you forgot what sort of privileges you can take advantage of. For example, you could have had someone do all your shopping for you! But no, you had to try and go out yourself... And somehow forget to not curl your tail round solid objects that won?t move when you jump quickly ?out the door.?
Consider yourself unconscious from trying to leave your place of residence. Better shake that off soon, or you?ll be looking at a -3 on any roll against you.
Alliterator
>Cyan.
>Build a self-replicating Shanghai Doll.

4!
Frowned upon for representing ?a light blue that somehow gets bunched up with the greens,? you took matters into your own hands! Your plan? To build a Shanghai Doll with self-replicating capabilities. The result? A lovely success. Somewhere, a youkai doll-maker smiles.
Schezo
>Purple.
>Use a master seal and promote.

3!
Such things seem so easy up here. Everything just goes so smoothly for you...
And then you hear UK fooling around again. She probably knocked herself out good this time. The seal can wait a little while; besides, you have to find the damn thing first.
Smashy
>White.
>Gather ALL the arms.

5!
Meanwhile, thousands of miles away...
Every single plastic arm in your room flies towards you; including your own arms, which start circling round your head.
It?s a good thing they are attachable... and metal at that. They won?t be breaking anytime soon.
Laser Turtle
>Orange.
>Examine surroundings for flammable objects.

5!
The thoughts of Pyo-like tendencies runs in the strangest of people. For you? Well, let?s just say that you?ve spotted key objects that could easily be... flammable.
In fact, you could say your entire town... could erupt into flames with the right spark!
Kasu
>Brown.
>Acquire lemons.

3!
A village is pretty nice. Lots of space... lots of mud... Guess you need to brighten things up!
But lemons are so hard to come by. You swear someone keeps swiping them when you least expect it. Despite that, you find one sitting on your table when you get home.
Tempest
>Tacticool Black.
>Soon (TM).

3!
It?ll be so soon, it?ll hurt everyone!
Including you!
Gosh, why did you have to be stuck in a f***ing void?
No Name
>Green.
>Obtain d100 and use that to roll.

5!
No one keeps an eye on your lovely life long enough to see outstanding things happen... That might be about to change.
You hack the system to obtain a d100... I?m sort of surprised you pulled that off without things blasting your house down.
Your future rolls will now be dealt with a virtual d100.
Pesco
>Staff-perk tag. (Dark blue?)
>Expect to wake up on a grassy field.

6!
You expect to wake up on a grassy field...
You wake up in a field with every piece of grass a different colour; like a rainbow of grass.
This is going to be a crazy day!
YJ
>Rainbow. (ONE COLOUR, BAKA!)
>Eat grass.

1!
YOU DIDN?T EVEN FOLLOW RULE NUMBER 1! Rainbow is not a SINGLE COLOUR! It?s a lot of colours. You couldn?t even eat the damn grass because you dove headfirst into it and knocked yourself out! Great job! You?ll get a -3 on whatever action goes against you if you don?t sort yourself out.
Also, you have no colour. Congrats~ :V
Purvis
>I got a tag! (Pink or Dark Blue?)
>Corner the tin market.

4!
Got to stick with the tags! No tin can escape your might! And quite frankly, the less sense it makes, the better.
At least the grass is colourful today.
BT
>Red.
>Build rocket.

2!
A wonderful brick house. A lonely ?middle of nowhere? location. And how do you choose to spend your time?
Building a rocket... Well, a mini-rocket...
Okay, so you couldn?t get hold of anything you wanted. So you made a tiny rocket out of LEGO.
Gosh, you feel so down. -1 to your next action.
PX
>Pink.
>Master my sneak and pickpockets skill.

2!
You know what?s worse than representing such a light colour? Being a terrible pickpocket. I mean, you hit every possible person, scattered stands everywhere, and obtained nothing for your troubles.
Also, your ankles really hurt. -1 to your next action for being in a state of pain.
Draco
>Octarine. (Grey)
>Summon an army of hyper-intelligent fairies.

1!
Everything exploded in your face as a child. Which is a shame... Magic was beautiful to you back then.
Now you can?t even summon a bunch of fairies for some fun... Such a dull and boring life... Like grey, for that matter. Whoever thought that grey should represent ?magic?s colour? must have been bloody drunk!
SirChaotick
>Burgundy.
>Summon a pile of medical supplies.

4!
That charming border between red and brown... Gosh, you love that border so much!
During your usual wishing for items, a pile of first-aid stuff and over medical supplies tumble out of a nearby closet. Guess you won?t be needing much help for a while.
Raikaria
>Maroooooooon.
>Open the door.

3!
You often wonder what colour representation has to do with anything. But then again, you?re well known for not caring about much.
Like that door you just walked through. You kicked it down because it wouldn?t open properly. You really need to stop mis-placing your keys... Not that you care.
Hero999
>Blue.
>Create an Army of Monster Girls.

3!
Sharing with a mad scientist is one thing; having the annoying bugger invade your side of the house is another. Still, you do share common goals; and your mission to create an Army of Monster Girls certainly didn?t float by without a word or two from him.
Too bad all the bodies you two have messed with are... not very compatible... meaning they?re dead. At least there?s one in stasis that has an active life-bar.
Marukyuu
>Lime Green.
>Scavenge the surroundings for makeshift weapons.

2!
Limey lime. Limey lime. And to think I never received such lines. Well, you certainly have. :V
Included in your recent search for weaponry, was a lime... another lime... and a battery. Yeah, this sucks.
Raitaki
>Azure.
>Construct a Tesla Rod.

3!
While you assure yourself that projects can be built on any dream, you wonder if Bio in the other house is capable of staying awake long enough to do so. Not that it bothers you; though an extra hand in this specific project would be nice.
You receive a nasty shock, and drop the rod onto the floor; sending more sparks across until it finally eases up. You really need to get better gloves. -1 to your next action.

Puppy-chan
>Red!
>Build a blanket-fort.

6!
WAG WAG WAG! WAG WAG WAG!
You gaze upon the wonders of an achievement not even you predicted. This isn?t just a fort made out of blankets...
This is a full on castle. A sturdy, strong castle... with the inside walls, floors, and everything else decked with pillows, blankets, quilts, cushions, towels and other soft and/or comfy things you would normally sit or rest on. This is... THE PERFECT PLAY-FORT... EVER!
Hanzo
>Orange
>Locate the Scarlet Devil Mansion

2!
There?s always one, isn?t there. Always one who has to set off for the luxury of the Scarlet Devil Mansion...
And of course, someone has to forget the map. You are horribly lost as a result; great job.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{You each receive an Irish Whiskey. Let?s see how well you fare.}

ROLL TO STOMACH YOUR DRINK!

Dormio : 3. You feel like you should have regretted that drink. But you don?t! Because what?s worse than a mad scientist? One that is fuelled by ALCOHOL of course!

Sourfang : 2. You decide to take one for the road since you?ve given everyone else one. It?s quickly swiped from you though. Guess rules are rules.

Alliterator : 2. A drink appears rather suddenly; causing you to fumble. The entire drink spills onto the doll. This could get messy.

Schezo : 4. As you head down, you take a drink of... huh. Wonder how that got there? Oh well, it was tasty enough. Best not have too much though.

Smashy : 6. You feel a drink appear before you; but you can?t see it. Before you know it, every arm in the room is holding a drink. This is going to be a looooooong day. {Smashy must post an alcohol-related action, or miss the entire day by default.}

Laser Turtle : 1. Down in one shot. Well, I guess you can dream of rainbows and cakes now. {If you don?t wake up, expect a -3 on any action dealt against you.}

Kasu : 4. You also find a drink, and since you need it, you down it in one. Tastes pretty nice. Maybe you?ll use this lemon for alcoholic inspiration... or not. :V

Tempest : 6. Someone tries to give you a drink. In doing so, you feel yourself being pulled into... something. And now you?re falling through thin air. Well, that escalated quickly. {Tempest must post an air/air-element related post or hit the ground on default.}

No Name (Rolls a d100) : 74. Time to test the brand new dice on some favourable Irish Whiskey. Turns out very well indeed. So well, in fact, that you made an exact copy of the drink... What do?

Pesco : 1. A drink? How nice! This?ll be... what the?! There is no drink! That shady figure over there just stole it from you and is running away!

Purvis : 4. Upon your over-whelming success, you accept a drink from a mysterious figure and smile. Nothing like the taste of the Irish to congratulate you on a dazzling victory.

BT : 3 ? 1 = 2. You attempt to drink to wallow down your sadness... But you really couldn?t handle that whiskey! You?re going to have fun tomorrow. {-1 to your next roll due to... well, what do you think? :V }

PX : 4 ? 1 = 3. Alcohol! The solution to all problems! Well, not every problem; but it?s certainly making you forget about the pain you?re in... Not sure how long that?ll last though; or how well you?ll feel later.

Draco : 3. Actually, that sounds like a great idea! You happily take the magical glass of alcohol and down it straight away! It doesn?t get you drunk... but a couple more would certainly do the trick!

SirChaotick : 1. And just when you least it expect it... you hit the floor after one shot of whiskey. This is why you don?t drink near medicine! {Best wake up soon, or it?ll be -3 to actions done against you.}

Raikaria ? 6. And a drink for not giving a f**k seems pretty nice right now. In fact, the door seems to agree with you. The pieces smashed away re-form, the door floats up, and fixes itself; before closing. You didn?t see it happen, of course; too busy enjoying a fine drink.

Hero999 ? 5. Hmm. Whiskey is on the menu now? Can?t say no to that! After a long sigh upon finishing it, you feel fired up! {+1 to your next action! Good for you.}

Marukyuu ? 5. A quick drink changes that, though. You feel like, for some reason, these limes could provide you with a great deal of energy... It might be the alcohol, but something just feels so... right! {+1 for inspiration! Have fun with your next action.}

Raitaki : 2 ? 1 = 1. And if things couldn?t get any worse, you don?t seem to be able to hold alcohol like you used to. Mind your head on the way down. {Wake up! Wake up or see a -3 slapped onto any roll against you!}

Puppy-chan : 4. As you skip along the mattress flooring of your castle, you slam back a drink... and demand another! A couple of seconds later, you receive one with a message ?just this once.? You smile, and down it, before jumping along.

Hanzo : 3. You slouch down, only to find a drink nearby. Odd. You drink it without even thinking about what could be in i... OH, WHISKEY! Did whiskey ever taste like this before? Gosh, that certainly woke you up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DAY 02 NOW BEGINS! Have fun, my friends~ <3
Also, please note, I won't be writing a report at the end of each day saying who has what... unless they are dead. So it's your job to make sure... you know your place~ ;)

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2012, 01:29:02 AM »
> Get on the floor.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Bio

• resident walker
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2012, 01:29:12 AM »
>Use sleep talk

Oh and that colour is closest to malibu apparently. And it's more purple than blue :/
« Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 03:49:33 AM by Biohazurd »

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2012, 01:30:44 AM »
> View the world through beer goggles.
> Mumble nasty things about Tesla, then attempt to build a taser instead.
[08:23 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki on a scale of 1 to 10 your current mafia game play is annoying as fuck
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki, if both of us ended up as mafia
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- I would be so angry
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- that I will snap and give into my rage

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2012, 01:30:59 AM »
>Discover to our horror that there's still some blood in our alcohol stream.  We can't go adventuring like this. Amend this at once with unnecessary amounts of SCIENCE!