Author Topic: Touhou No Naku Koro Ni  (Read 4153 times)

AyaShameimaru

Touhou No Naku Koro Ni
« on: October 31, 2012, 04:13:49 PM »
Hey guys!

This is my first light novel fan fictional story I will be doing of the great series "Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni" and ZUN's and Teams Shanghai Alice's one and only Touhou Project series! Its not the same Gensokyo you might think it would be, its a completely different Gensokyo with no bullets ranging from hundreds to thousands and etc.

Some of you are probably thinking "What in ZUN's name is this?! ....No danmaku?!" well..... I wanted to try something different out. =D

Note:
Before we start please note that my grammar and punctuation is not that great even though English is my native tongue. D;

Links:
If you want to hear me do it then click on this link below

Prologue ~ ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpHWJ5T9BAY&feature=plcp
Chapter One - The Will To go On ~ ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaZmBzpynMo
Chapter Two ~ I'm The Strongest Enters The Arena ~ ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZ94TU7Q8lc&feature=plcp
Chapter Three ~ Embarrassment ~ ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWKEN8KLusc
Chapter 4 ~ Hina Shrine ~

Prologue

There was just the colour of red every where around the locker rooms, I couldn't believe what I have just done to my own friends with my own hands..... I never knew it could end up like this.... Why did it have to come to this? Our days were filled with joy and happiness until one day on one little incident, everything started to change. One by one my friends started to act differently and strange, It felt like they were hiding  a dark secret away from me......

They were my dearest friends and now their gone..... Here is my tales of horrors.

I began to wake up but didn't feel like getting off the bed but the light shining through the window came onto my eyes, I struggled to get back to sleep but couldn't bear it any longer. I pulled myself out of bed and sat down and wondered "How long has it been since I have moved to this small village?"

"..."

The sun light got even stronger, it was hurting my eyes. I started to slowly lift my left hand above my eyes to block it out. After staring at the clock for 10 seconds I noticed it was late, I jumped out of bed but slipped onto a banana peel. My room was pretty messy with clothes every where and stack up on a pile and trash on my desk, it must have been the maths homework I had a few days ago.

After taking a quick shower and getting dress I looked outside the window, I completely covered my eyes as the sun light was even stronger than before but I got a quick glaze of the beautiful landscape of Gensokyo. Lush green trees, grass and plants with fantastic crystal clear lakes running down towards the main bridge, empty blue skies and many birds flying fast through the air. I was amazed to see such a beauty in my whole life but looking down I saw a girl coming towards my house with long black hair and wore a red and white school uniform and a red ribbon tied behind her head, I then realize it was no other than, Reimu, the first person I met when I arrived at this village.

I opened the window and shouted down to the girl.

"Hey Reimu! How have you been? Ze."

"Not bad thanks! What about you Marisa!"

Reimu shouted loudly back to me with a soft smile on her face.

"Wait down there, I will be down in a second! Ze."

I quickly closed the window and ran down stairs, after putting my shoes on I slowly twisted the knob on the brown wooden door and slid it to the left, Reimu, standing there calmly with a smile on her face again with her eyes closed.

"Alright, let's head off."

"Right behind you, ze."

I waved my right hand to my mum and dad waving goodbye, I live on top of a long hill, the view from here was perfect to glaze at the stars at the darkened sky.  As I and Reimu were walking down the hill surrounded by cherry blossom trees blooming on each side of the path, we were coming towards two paths, one that leaded up to a mountain and the other that leaded further into the village. I still wasn't very familiar with this village so I asked Reimu what the 2nd path leaded up to.

"Hey Reimu. What does that path lead up to ze? Wanna dump school and go exploring ze?"

"..."

Reimu did not respond until a few seconds later with a expressionless face

"Whatever you do Marisa, do not go up into that summit into the Shrine. It's forbidden."

"Why? Doesn't that just make it more fun to go exploring in the forbidden area ze! there could be a lot of treasures inside ze!"

Reimu turned towards my face and grabbed my shoulders and repeated the same very words with a serious face.

"Whatever you do.... Marisa.... Do not go up into that summit into the Shrine..... It's forbidden."

"Okay? We have to hurry to school or we will be late!"

Reimu was putting on a smile again.

I was a little freaked out the way she acted there but I just shrugged it off and kept moving towards the village but I still have the urge to see what is inside that Shrine on the summit.... I might go and see what's inside someday.

End of Prologue

Thank you for reading Touhou No Naku Koro Ni!
« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 09:53:51 PM by AyaShameimaru »

AyaShameimaru

Re: Touhou No Naku Koro Ni
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2012, 07:44:52 PM »
Sorry for the long wait guys, anyways here's your chapter one of Touhou No Naku Koro Ni!

Chapter One ~ The Will To Go On.

Finally arrived into the village which had long black roads with a few shops on every single corner, with a few trees and flowers surrounding the small traditional Japanese buildings everywhere. There seemed to be no one in sight, it looked like a ghost town or should I say ghost village.

"Strange.... Usually there's a lot of people outside around this time of day..."

I couldn't help thinking about where everyone was, so I asked, Reimu, if she would of known.

"Reimu, where is everyone?"

"Wow.... Is it that time already? The villagers are at the Hina Shrine planning out the Hina festival. Did you seriously forget Marisa?"

"Uh.... No! Of course I remember.... Why would I forget such an important event!"

How could I forget such an important event..? The Hina festival is held every year in Gensokyo on March the 20th, it is to celebrate the goddess Hina to gather humans misfortune. Reimu is the miko of the Hina Shrine so I will be seeing her taking on one of the most important roles, I must also not to forget to take some photo's of her in a miko outfit to sell to Aya.

Reimu looked at me as if I forgot, but just shrug it off and kept on walking.

"How much longer are you going to stand there for, Marisa? Get a move on!"

"Oh! ...Uh.... Right! Coming!"

After walking for a while longer, I could see the schools silver metal gates. Reimu looked at the time and we had five more minutes left, if we didn't hurry we both would be victims of the punishment game and school detention. Both Reimu and I ran down the grey squared pavement nearing towards the school gates with each breath. I was sweating quite a lot, I felt like I was going to faint. It was so hot I couldn't even think straight, my heart was beating so fast and I was feeling deep pains in my ribs, it was unbearable, but I was not going to give up so easily and let the heat and pains get the better of me.

"Just a little bit further.... Mari-"

Reimu started to fall down and her eyes started to close, I just manage to grab her in the nick of time before she hit the pavement. I pulled her on my back and continued on.

"I will not fall! Don't worry Reimu we are nearly there..."

With each heart breaking step and withstanding large amounts of heat I still kept on running with Reimu on my back, I fell onto the ground, but used my own body from Reimu getting hurt, I graze both of my legs even feeling more pain than before.

"Gaah! This is.... This is Nothing!.... I have felt more pain than this!"

I shouted loudly and got back onto my own feet, I finally made it to the school silver gates and walked towards the big entrance which was the colour of red with golden circles every 5cm away from each other. I would have of prefer it as black and white, but it wasn't the time to be thinking about this.

The red blood was leaking from the two grazes I got pretty badly. I didn't have the time to take my shoes off and swap them around for slippers, I walked through the schools empty halls leaving a track of blood from the entrance behind me. I made it to my destination point and made two loud knocks on the door and I heard a voice call out to me.

"Come in!"

I began to slide the door slowly to the left, there sat Erin with a pen in her hand with some black ink and paper work, she was shocked to see how badly I was hurt and Reimu fainted. I began to lose sight and everything went blurry, I couldn't see a thing.

"Damnit.... everything is starting to go blurry...."

My eyes began to shut gently and my legs and arms began to weaken until I proceeded to drop down to the floor, Erin rushed out of her chair and caught both me and Reimu.

END Of Chapter One ~ The Will To Go On

Thank you very much for reading! I will be doing a video soon of some people that are too lazy to read long stuff and chapter two will probably be out tomorrow or in two days time. =-D

« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 03:36:45 PM by AyaShameimaru »

AyaShameimaru

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2012, 09:22:00 PM »
Here it is.

My fictional story uploaded as a video!

I hope you guys enjoy it =-D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpHWJ5T9BAY&feature=plcp

I made a few mistakes here and there but they not major ones and if anyone else knows of another program that my voice does not sound like that could you please tell me. I thought to myself in this video my voice kinda sounded emotionless. D;

EDIT:

I redone the video and removed some of the mistakes but there still some little mistakes I done in the remake but nothing major. =D Enjoy! Also I put more emotion into it to try to keep you guys listening. ;3
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 01:10:34 AM by AyaShameimaru »

AyaShameimaru

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2012, 11:13:01 PM »
Hey! I am back! Aya Shameimaru back to give you another chapter of Marisa's tales of horrors but it doesn't like a horror yet huh? Ze? Well as we go along I will try my best to give you the feeling of a horror story.... No it will give you a feeling of a horror as we go along, a feeling of Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni!

Chapter Two ~ I'm The Strongest Enters The Arena

I begun to gain consciousness again, half of my body was covered in a white quilt and the pillow that my head was laying on was the colour of white as well.

"If only the quilt or pillow was black ze....."

I lift myself upwards but I hear a similar voice call out to me.

"I see... You're awake now, don't move too much, Marisa."

I changed my head to the direction of right, their sat, Eirin, on a black chair with long grey hair and wore a white doctors suit with her legs crossed. Eirin adjusted the chair around, lifted up both of her legs and placed them on edge of the desk and used bit of her strength to push from the desk. The chair was pushed at a medium speed spinning around, until finally it bash onto the small yellowish table next to me with, Eirin, facing me.

"My cautions never fail me."

"That seemed like a lot of fun ze! Can I have a try?"

"No. This is my chair"

Eirin flipped her head to the right somehow leaving me annoyed.

"Hows your legs now Marisa?"

"Their all right now bu-"

That's right! Hearing about my legs just now reminded me how Reimu's condition was.

"Eirin how is Reimu! Is she alright?!"

"Noisy.... Calm down, shes perfectly alright. Shes still sleeping though."

"Ah... That's good to hear... Well my legs feel much better now so I'm going to head off to class and leave Reimu to you."

"Alright but don't strain your legs too much and Marisa...."

"Yeah?"

"Get another injury and I might do something horrible to you the next time... Maybe experiment on your body..."

"......"

I feared these very words she just said to me and I know Eirin was not the type of person to joke around about these things, I pulled myself out of the bed and walked upwards to the door sliding it to the left. The long halls were filled with students all around, I decided to walk back to the lockers and change my shoes around for the slippers. After arriving to my white and black locker I put my hand downwards into my pocket and picked out my sliver key and pushed it into the lock and twisted it around. The locker opened and there were mysteriously two love letters inside that were from two different girls with a big heart shape on the front and back but no names of who it was from.

"Again..... I wonder who's these letters are from....?"

I became very annoyed of how every single day I received love letters from two unknown girls but I just ignored it like always and moved on. I toke off my black shoes and placed them in the locker and put on my black slippers and closed my locker and locked it with my sliver key. I began to walk to the class until I heard a loud voice from behind.

"Hey! Marisa, wait up!"

It was the younger sister of Shizuha, Minoriko Aki she had a multi-coloured school uniform with short blonde hair and a small hat of the colour red on top of her head. She kept on running but didn't slow down, I was freaking out to tell her to move out-of-the-way.

"Whoa! Whoa! Stop! Ze!"

"I can't my legs won't stop!"

"Ahhhh!!!"

She crashed right into me with a hard force, I went flying back along with Minoriko Aki until I finally landed on the floor.

"..."

"Marisa? You okay?"

"Get off of me... Ze...."

"Ah! I'm so sorry!"

"It's alright, Ouch! I think I graze my back...."

"Oh! Let me help you up."

"No, its alright... I can get myself up but thanks for the offer ze."

Luckily this injury wasn't major or I would be in for it from Eirin. Walking to class with Aki and sliding the door open, I move towards my desk and sit down and placed my bag on the floor which was black and white covered with stars. Keine with long sliver and blue hair, wore a long blue and white dress and red feathers above her azure hair on top of her head, right next to the green board.

"Oh.... Marisa! There's no need for you to get your books out"

"Huh?"

"Class ended 10 minutes ago."

"What?!"

Well I was glad class ended as I don't do well in class, but how long have I been sleeping for this whole entire time....? I reopened my bag and push all the books back inside, as I was going to get up from my brown sat I heard yet another familiar voice shouting out my name.

"Marisa! You missed out an entire school day so it's your turn to get your punishment from the punishment game!"

It was the annoying cocky kid Cirno who has blue hair and wears a blue and white school uniform with a red tie and blue ribbon tied behind her head.

"Oi, oi! Wait just a sec-"

The door slid open and there stood, Reimu, at last awaken from her long slumber.

"Reimu your finally awake, put some sense into this idi-"

"We will..... TAKE ON ANY PUNISHMENT YOU GIVE US! RIGHT MARISA!"

"Wha?! What...?! Wait...! Did you hit your head while getting here...? Ze...."

"Heh heh, you will regret these words and I'm not an idiot!"

End Of Chapter Two ~ I'm The Strongest Enters The Arena

Did you find this one less or more enjoyable then the last two ze? We are gaining nearer to the horror bits of the first few people that will die but I'm taking it slowly at the moment so have a little bit more of patience ze.

If you want me to know how you really feel about how things are going so far then give some feed back to me. =-D

« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 04:05:36 PM by AyaShameimaru »

AyaShameimaru

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2012, 05:12:21 AM »
It's pretty early in the morning but I am still going to post the 3rd chapter and then go to bed then post the 4th chapter in the same day! Go, GO! AYA!

Chapter Three ~ Embarrassment

"Okay is everyone here?"

Cirno roared.

"I never asked to volunteer in the punishment game ze.... It wasn't my fault I got two injuries and fainted right at the nursers office...."

"Oh! My sister, Shizuha Aki, won't be arriving today. As she's helping out the farmers with their harvesting."

I almost forgot about Minoriko and her older sister Shizuha, they both gained the nicknames 'Goddesses of the Harvest' because they have some kind of weird ability to make harvesting a success every single time. Also Minoriko runs a small successful sweet potato stand down the road from here. There was a strange noise coming from the door, we wondered who it could of been.

"Sorry I'm late!"

A small Girl walked in with long green hair, wore a blue and white school uniform with a yellow tie. It was Cirno's best friend, Daiyousei.

"Alright I have come up with a punishment for you three!"

"Who's the third?"

Reimu wondered....

"Daiyousei of course!"

"Wha...? Why me...?"

"Obviously because you were late! Stupid!"

Cirno grinned.

"Can you just get on with the punishment already ze...."

"Shut up! Darn it now I forgot because of you!"

I should have just fallen asleep until Cirno remembered. Last time it took almost forever but this time it didn't take much of our time for that arrogant girl to regain her memory back.

"The three of you will have to bath in ice... Naked!"

"Oh How creative ze....."

"My, my ice again..."

"Question! Why is it always ice Cirno?"

"I agree with Reimu, Marisa and Minoriko"

"Arrrggg! Shut up! Fine.... I was just giving you an easy punishment as I was being generous, but now I have had it! You three will have to run around in public naked!"

Cirno was quite serious, such an embarrassing punishment, I never thought Cirno would have the brains to come up with something like this.... My  face turned red with my heart beating so fast and sweat coming down. The other two were the same.

"Don't you think that's going a little bit too far, Cirno?"

Minoriko cried out to Cirno.

"Nope!"

Mine, Reimu, Minoriko and Daiyousei face went completely blank with shock of such cruelty Cirno stored inside of her, not one shred of mercy was given to a single person that will have to go through such humiliation and shame. Aya is known of taking pictures of girls fully exposed and publishing it in front the newspapers and what if I have stalkers stalking me while doing it? Like these two anonymous girls that keep sending me love letters..... What if they have cameras with them?!

"I... I can't do it! Ze!"

"Too bad! You will have to!"

Cirno laughed evilly, I fell to the ground helplessly and my legs were shaking from such pressure of Cirno's might! Reimu placed her hand on to my shoulder, I looked towards Reimu. She had such a nice soft smile on her face.

"Rei.... Reimu..."

"Marisa..... IF I HAVE TO GO THROUGH IT SO WILL YOU! GET YOUR ASS IN GEAR NOW!"

"NOOOOOOOO!!!! ZEEEEE!!!!!"

Reimu began to shred my clothes into tiny pieces with her own two bear hands, I was screaming for help from Minoriko, but she only sat there covering her face with her hands.

"NOOO! I'm being violated!!! Someone help ze!"

The clothes I was wearing were nothing more then little bits, Reimu pushed her self up and grabbed her clothing from each side and broke it in half.

"I will take on your challenge gladly Cirno!"

"What the hell did Erin do to you while you were sleeping ze!"

Reimu turned her head facing Daiyousei and walked over and successfully violated her, Daiyousei screamed, but I just laid there with river of tears coming down from my eyes. Reimu dragged me and Daiyousei outside in the Bright sunlight where everyone could see. Their were mainly girls outside, all of their faces were as bright as day. They all fell down to the ground. Reimu started walking through the school naked pulling Daiyousei and me along the floor.

"This is so embarrassing ze.... How can you just walk so calmly through all this Reimu?"

"That's top-secret!"

We were arriving outside of the school gates, Daiyousei couldn't take it anymore and struggled to get back inside, Reimu had no choice but to use her secret forbidden technique No.23118. handed down by her various miko ancestors.

"Miko Chop!"

One nice hand chop to the neck, Daiyousei, fainted in a matter of seconds. That's when I decided to keep on walking and keep quiet through the rest of the way. After being humiliated throughout the entire village, we were on top of the mountain where the Hina Shrine stands. Reimu disappeared for a second and reappeared behind me with some Miko clothes to wear.

"Thanks... How did you get these clothes so fast? Ze."

"Another forbidden technique I have been taught from my grand mother. Now just stay here for a second I will be right back"

Even though she told me to stay here, I wanted to explore the great Hina Shrine where she lived and maybe borrow any books if she has any.

Chapter Three ~ Embarrassment - End.

We are finally at the end of this chapter for now and now it's time for me to get some sleep. We are one step closer!

Thank You For Reading!
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 03:55:42 PM by AyaShameimaru »

AyaShameimaru

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2012, 03:57:26 PM »
UPDATE:

Grammar on all chapters have been improved even more so you can understand it more!

Enjoy and.....

Thank you for taking the time to read Touhou No Naku Koro Ni!

AyaShameimaru

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2012, 09:49:59 PM »
Finally the fourth chapter of Touhou No Naku Koro Ni, I might get one of my friends (girls) that's also into Touhou Project and Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni to voice act the characters for me as I suck at voice acting. : - l

Chapter 4 ~ Hina Shrine

I walked throughout the fantastic Hina Shrine which was huge! I got tired and laid down for a while, staring off in the finite indigo sky. I felt a weird vibe go down my back as if someone was watching me, I looked both through the lengthy halls but there was no one to been seen. I twisted my head back to its normal position and started to shut my eyes.

"Hey! You!"

A girls voice echoed through the halls. I didn't want to open my eyes again from the annoying voice calling out to me.

"Hey! Wake up!"

Every step made a annoying creak on the red maple wood, it was getting on my nerves. I choose my words carefully and spoke in a kind manner, an argument is the last thing I wanted.

"Could you keep it down ze?"

Marisa, utter to the unfamiliar female.

"Hey wake up now!"

The stranger pulled the last of the strings, I jumped up  full of rage and breathe in ready to shoot it all back out in anger of words but before I could she placed her hand in front of me and moved her other arm and pointed her finger on the red wooden pillar. There was black bold Japanese kanji writing on the pillar.

"Rules of the Hina Shrine! No Eating, No Fighting, No Bully, No Smoking and No sleeping in the halls! Any visitors that breaks these rules will be dealt with severely"

It was a set of rules that looked like it was marked in by a chiselled. The lady standing in front of me didn't look like she was from here, she Has grey eyes and light grey hair tied with a long ponytail, she wears a tall dark blue hat decorated with white strings. The lady wears a white robe with teal and red strings stitched on the edge of the sleeves. She has one large black button and a smaller one underneath on the robe. She has black strings on the collar. She has a teal and gold blouse underneath and a indigo skirt with white fluff underneath with dark blue shoes with yellow anklets.

"You don't look like you're from here ze? Who are you?"

The girl closed her eyes and placed her hand on her chest.

"I am Mononobe No Futo! I am a Taoist Shikaisen, you look like you must be a miko. Why would thou, a miko of the great Hina Shrine be breaking the rules?"

Futo shouted in a graceful tone, holding her hand tightly against her chest. I began to think, what is a Taoist doing in a Shinto shrine...? She must be confused I don't want to tell her about my embarrassing moment from last time.

"Come miko! Thee must be punished for breaking the rules!"

Futo grabbed me by the collar and dragged me across the halls.

"Huh?! Wai- Wait! You got it all wrong!"

Marisa cried out to Futo.

"You lie! These eyes never deceive thee!"

Futo spoke with all of her pride! It took a while getting to the priestess of the Shrine but eventually we made our way there. We both arrived at the great doors that were the colour of crimson red and the patterns of dragons made of gold. The knobs were the colour emerald green and repeated pattern of red triangles around it, only high ranks could touch it and open the doors. Futo began to bow down in front of the grand door and spoke wise words to the priestess inside.

"Oh great grand priestess! I have brought you a rule breaker!"

"This rule break has a name you know."

"Doesn't thou have any manners? Bow down before your graceful leader"

"eh?"

Futo stood up and placed her hand on my head pulling me down, making me bow. The doors opened, there sat many high rank Miko's, Priestess, Priests, Taoist and Buddhists on red pillows with yellow strings going all around the sides. The walls were covered with samurai warriors battling youkai and other samurai clans. There were many red pillars going along the far distance room with black and white Hiragana and Kanji writing on them. The floor was covered by one massive yin yang ball taking up most of the floor.

"Wow ze, this room is pretty amazing..."

"Do not talk until thou is talked to..."

Futo whispered to me in a calm voice.

"Please step forward"

As I and Futo got up and processed to the three main people sitting right at the top I noticed Reimu, Minoriko and Shizuha with their heads tilted down and eyes closed like the rest of the people around here except the three above the room.

"I wonder what these two are doing there ze...."

I mumble to myself, I knew Reimu was a high rank Miko here but the other two? Maybe I should ask them once this is over with. We reach our destination to the top. The middle one has green eyes and long green hair with a blue white priestess dress covered with patterns of circles on the lower half and snakes on the upper. On the right hand side there is short ivory hair that look like horns. She has purple headphones with a kanji letter on it. She has ivory eyes, wears a bright purple dress with a light pink vest on top that has purple patterns. Carries a golden Shaku and has a sword case similar to the one Prince Shoutoku carries resting on her black belt with platinum sandals. On the left appearance she has long, wavy, light brown hair that seems to fade to purple at the top, with hazel or light brown eyes. She wears a black and white dress with long strips of black ribbon going across the middle and white ribbon across the arms. Along with this dress, she wears a long cape. She also holds a magical scroll.

Futo bowed and I decided just to go with the flow.

"Mighty priestess, Buddhist and Taoist. I have brought thou a rule breaker."

Futo spoke in a calmly and exquisite tone.

"Thank you Futo, please go and sit down."

"Yes, my lady."

Futo pull her legs up and walk towards her seat near Reimu and the other two.

"You can sit now and you must be Marisa correct? "

I seat down with my legs crossed facing the leader face to face before me.

"That's me!"

Futo couldn't believe her ears, presenting such a rude tone towards the priestess.

"Put a sock in it Futo...."

Reimu quietly whispered

"I see, I see. Reimu told me a lot about you. I'm Sanae, nice to meet you. I am the Grand priestess of the Hina Shrine and over to your right is Toyosatomimi no Miko. She's the 'Grand Taoist' of the Tao's. On your left is Byakuren, she is the 'Grand Buddhist' of the Buddhists. Did you get all of that?"

Sanae moved her hand near her mouth with a smile and giggled.

"I kinda lost you at Toyosatomimi no Miko ze."

Sanae laughed which left me in confusion. She wiped her tears of laughter with a little finger and began to speak again.

"Not to worry, you will get used to it. Now for a punishment."

Reimu raised her hand as far up as she could to get the attention of any of the three above.

"What may it be Reimu."

Toyosatomimi no Miko spoke out softly to Reimu and got attention of Byakuren and Sanae.

"If I may speak, I am the one at fault."

"Is that so?"

Byakuren quietly spoke.

"Yes... While I and Marisa were coming to the Shrine I accepted a challenge from one of our club members to go around the village naked. Once we got to the Shrine I asked for new clothes for both me and Marisa. I told her to stay where she was but I was careless and let her roam the Hina Shrine."

Why did Reimu tell her such an embarrassment moment in my whole life?! Now I don't think I will be able to show my face in this village again.... My entire face went red, it felt like blood was about to come down my nose. Sanae, Miko and Byakuren's faces were bright red.

"I see... Well thank you for the information Reimu, yo-"

"Wait! It is my fault as well, I shouldn't of just wondered off like that and ignored the rules!"

Marisa yelled out loud which echo throughout the large room.

"..." "..." "..."

"What are you talking about Marisa! It is my fault for letting you go and not taking care of you around the Shrine! I as a 'Miko' forgot to tell you the rules!"

The three above me sitting here were at a loss of words on what to do next. Futo stood up and screamed out in the room.

"Shut up! Can thou not see the chosen ones are being annoyed! If thou wants to be punished so much then thou shall be punished by the the great ones!"

The room went silent as possible until all three started to talk.

"Reimu and Futo... Front and centre"

Miko, Sanae and Byakuren all talked at the same time, Reimu and Futo got up and walked towards the chosen ones.

“All three of you will be punished for....”

TO BE CONTINUED!

Chapter 4 ~ Hina Shrine ~ End

So yea? How was this chapter guys? Don't worry the pushiment on this wont take up the whole next chapter of the story of Touhou No Naku Koro Ni!

Hope you enjoyed it and.....

Thank You For Reading Touhou No Naku Koro Ni!
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 09:41:28 AM by AyaShameimaru »

AyaShameimaru

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2012, 01:25:11 PM »
An idea has finally strike me down for a name for this arc! I will name it....

Missing Stars. : p