Author Topic: Pictures of Birds Mafia - Game Over  (Read 47115 times)

Re: Pictures of Birds Mafia - Night 1
« Reply #240 on: October 21, 2012, 05:14:22 PM »
X Z K P

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #242 on: October 21, 2012, 05:46:15 PM »
C
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #243 on: October 21, 2012, 06:38:06 PM »
I like how you downsized it to 8 letters. 9 letters 2 tuff.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #244 on: October 21, 2012, 06:46:01 PM »
C

P O _ _ O _ _ _
No : C K M N Q R S T X Y Z

I like how you downsized it to 8 letters. 9 letters 2 tuff.
Misspellings being caught before it's too late ftw?

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #245 on: October 21, 2012, 06:50:01 PM »
A

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

« Reply #246 on: October 21, 2012, 10:38:26 PM »

Raikaria - a barn owl riding a skateboard - Town Rolecop - left the aviary Night 1

It is now Day 2. You have 48 hours and 20 minutes to decide on a lynch. With 10 alive, it takes 6 to hammer.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 10:53:29 PM by Prims »

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
Re: Pictures of Birds Mafia - Day 2
« Reply #247 on: October 21, 2012, 10:41:00 PM »
well I guess that evens out

we got a scum lynch d1 and scum nk'd the rolecop

So, time to figure out the scum on Shadoweh's wagon! I'm kind of starving though. So later. (No this isn't going to be like d1 where I dodge having opinions forever, I swear)
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #248 on: October 21, 2012, 10:44:32 PM »
Vote Shadoweh

Her lynch would help clear up most of my feelings about both the wagons, and I feel a double scum wagon D1 is possible, considering how little both of them actually pushed the other.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #249 on: October 21, 2012, 10:45:33 PM »
nevermind I'm too lazy to eat
Conqueror, WHMZakeri, Serela, PX, NekoNekoRex
Wow suddenly I feel like after my play d1 (Not gonna lie, it totally looks like my scum meta, and I just kind of dodged the nnr with "I don't really like it", had a questionable Zak vote, wagonhopped onto Shadoweh at a wagonswingy time, etc) that I look like the scummiest person on the wagon! This almost made me realize "Oh, I finally didn't ruin a lylo in the previous game!" but it wasn't actually lylo, so nope. And I claimed scum anyway so it's not like I didn't try

Conq, Zak, and PX! Not interested in PX from his activeness d1, Zak you know my opinion on, and I guess I'll need to reread Conq soon

but I'm definitely eating before rereads

cut by lol
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #250 on: October 21, 2012, 10:47:34 PM »
You're still scum Serela, but Shadoweh's flip can make it much more sure.

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #251 on: October 21, 2012, 10:51:36 PM »
For those not keeping track my word last night was "powwowed".  It's among the hardest to guess words  :3

I'm going to agree with PX, not vote anyone then leave because I have stuff to do.
Yay for random work </3

« Reply #252 on: October 21, 2012, 11:19:59 PM »
##Vote: Conq

If there's one thing I properly learned from my dark, embarrassing past it's that there are never two scum wagons on D1. B(
I love how the end of D1 played out, it clears like half the game. NNR lynch is pretty much a miracle, and scum would probably not bus NNR when Shadoweh was at L-1 for like forever. I'd say everyone on the NNR wagon is clear, at least for now.
Conq and Serela look the worst out of the Shadoweh wagon, and I want to lynch them both. I personally prefer Conq over Serela, but I'll gladly switch to Serela whenever.
Frowning at PX for suggesting double scum wagons, and his near-last-minute switch from NNR to Shadoweh (which was pretty crucial) looks bad, too. I'd say he's a third option.
The final person is Zakeri, but I don't think he's as scummy as the others.

Lynching them all systematically could work too ::)

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
Re: pictures of birds mafia - Day 1
« Reply #253 on: October 21, 2012, 11:35:20 PM »
My love for Youmu has been cast and reforged by Youkai.
The things my love for Youmu cannot cut are next to none.

Late response but,
Curse you Youmu, giving candy JOBs and offing me!

##Vote: Conq

If there's one thing I properly learned from my dark, embarrassing past it's that there are never two scum wagons on D1. B(
I love how the end of D1 played out, it clears like half the game. NNR lynch is pretty much a miracle, and scum would probably not bus NNR when Shadoweh was at L-1 for like forever. I'd say everyone on the NNR wagon is clear, at least for now.
Conq and Serela look the worst out of the Shadoweh wagon, and I want to lynch them both. I personally prefer Conq over Serela, but I'll gladly switch to Serela whenever.
Frowning at PX for suggesting double scum wagons, and his near-last-minute switch from NNR to Shadoweh (which was pretty crucial) looks bad, too. I'd say he's a third option.

Lynching them all systematically could work too ::)
...What the...dude you have nearly no reasons for any of those aside from - No chance of double scum wagon D1, and NNR is a miracle lynch, therefore everyone on shadoweh is a suspect. Which is very very wifomy. I do however support your suspicion of PX's rapid switch end of D1.

@PX: I want you to explain your reasons for why Shadoweh is worse than NNR. They both were near identical in my eyes as a null tell. My sister was the tie breaker.
You stated that Shadoweh is worse than NNR at the very end. But the reasons provided was zip.

##Vote PX

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #254 on: October 21, 2012, 11:41:59 PM »
Oh wow I totally forgot about PX's switch at the very end.

Huh.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #255 on: October 21, 2012, 11:51:10 PM »
She had done zilch crap in terms of the game and the wagons that happened during the day, which I had noted yesterday. Compared to NNR who at least did something, I thought Shadoweh would have a higher chance and give NNR another day to convince me if he's town or scum.

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #256 on: October 21, 2012, 11:53:55 PM »
(6) Shadoweh - Conqueror, WHMZakeri, Raikaria, Serela, PX, NekoNekoRex
(4) NekoNekoRex - Polaris, I have no name, Shadoweh, Hero999
(1) Serela - Dormio
(1) Zakeri - Affinity

Lynching Shadoweh today is completely and utterly awful, and PX should be hosed down for even suggesting it.  I can't imagine that scum would lose control of the game state so completely that they have to resort to a double bus on D1 from this situation, when people were still open and vote-able.  Also, when was the last time MoTK had a double scum wagon on D1?  Never?  Cardinal rule of Mafia, scum don't like to bus on D1 and will try their best not to.  Take it from the superbusser.  Furthermore, controlling 3 out of 12 votes, there is very little way there can be two scum wagons on D1. 

Shadoweh is probably (95%) town, so yeah.  So are most people on the NNR wagon early on.  In fact, following this, we should be focusing down on people who tried to heap onto Shadoweh as a counterwagon to NNR yesterday, such as Conqueror, Zakeri, Serela and PX.  Definitely at least one scum among those four, most likely two.

##Vote: Zakeri

Votes Ralkaria early game for these vote-parky reasons, revealed after questioning.  Prods NNR on some minor issue here while not voting him (when he was at only 3 votes), and is completely satisfied with his answer.  Goes after Shadoweh here once possibility opens up (when he had not once mentioned him before, correct me if I'm wrong), given that Ralkaria wagon seemed to be waning.

What Zak and Conq have in common is that they both prodded NNR for nit-picky reasons (URL=http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,13606.msg901284.html#msg901284]Conq's post here[/URL]) and then seemed to be pacified by NNR's flurry of posts starting from here, then both of them switched to Shadoweh.  In hindsight, it merely seems like an artificial Q&A compared to Polaris' and co's efforts, and I would like them to tell us what exactly made NNR look good to them afterwards

Of course, PX switching to Shadoweh all of a sudden at such an important moment is bad, and his trying to justify it today is terrible.  I endorse that line of questioning as well.

@PX: Why not Serela, or Dormio, and why did it take so long for you to realise that?  You were all fire and brimstone on NNR and Ralkaria here, then you wake up and hate Shadoweh more.

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #257 on: October 22, 2012, 12:01:17 AM »
Vote Shadoweh
Her lynch would help clear up most of my feelings about both the wagons, and I feel a double scum wagon D1 is possible, considering how little both of them actually pushed the other.
choo choo let's pretend yesterday never happened and that Shadoweh didn't immediately swing onto Neko and realize he sounded scummier then a Serela in a scumpile. Let's also pretend this is the worst logic in the universe (it is) and that you never said it. Who else is scum?

Wow suddenly I feel like after my play d1 (Not gonna lie, it totally looks like my scum meta, and I just kind of dodged the nnr with "I don't really like it", had a questionable Zak vote, wagonhopped onto Shadoweh at a wagonswingy time, etc) that I look like the scummiest person on the wagon! This almost made me realize "Oh, I finally didn't ruin a lylo in the previous game!" but it wasn't actually lylo, so nope. And I claimed scum anyway so it's not like I didn't try

Conq, Zak, and PX! Not interested in PX from his activeness d1, Zak you know my opinion on, and I guess I'll need to reread Conq soon
Is this your new attempt at scummeta, to tell us all the ways you were scummy as town and scum so it doesn't look weird when you do it all the time? :V Scum paranoia says that the entire Neko wagon isn't clear actually, even on miracle scum wagons there's someone looking for a bus.

(7) NekoNekoRex - Polaris, I have no name, Shadoweh, Hero999, Affinity, Dormio, Raikaria (L-0!)

So... hmm. I would normally say Affinity being on the scum wagon is suspicious, but him and Dormio appeared out of nowhere. They probably could have lurked it out? Hero, Polaris or No name. Will look into later. Getting bitten

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #258 on: October 22, 2012, 12:06:30 AM »
I never went against a NNR lynch, I was just more appealed to the Shadoweh one at the time because of all the jumps. It seemed more likely wagon to reach a lynch until suddenly everyone appeared and voted NNR when I wasn't here. Dormio has slated personal reasons, and Serela.... At least had opinions and posted in the thread? Also, Shadoweh is not confirmed town until she flips town or a flipped cop says so. The wagon on her was completely thrown out of nowhere, and the way they jumped on each other wasn't as enthusiastic. Shadoweh's flip would all but confirm the alignments of the ones who swung her wagon onto the board.

Cut: Immediate thought is Serela.

Conqueror

« Reply #259 on: October 22, 2012, 12:07:07 AM »
Not only is this statement not true, I think it's self-contradictory. NNR lynch miraculously going through when Shadoweh was at L-1 (we'll assume the case here when Shadoweh is town) is why I suspect that at least one scum was on the NNR wagon; they could have miscalculated because they thought the Shadoweh wagon was a sure thing and jumped on to get the free towncred (see Zak on Raitaki from last game and like a bajillion other examples of scum bussing), or maybe NNR was supposed to claim something cool (except Raikaria hammered early and prevented that). Also, the Shadoweh wagon was literally built from out of nowhere in about 2-3 hours...so where are you getting that Shadoweh was at L-1 for like forever?

Not liking Polaris blanketly condemning half the people on the Shadoweh wagon on the basis of Shadoweh being the scum counterwagon. It's a valid start, but I don't like the way Polaris has boiled this down to SCUM WERE DEF ON SHADOWEH and is basically lining up lynches. Let's start with me. You think I'm scum? Explain why I'm scum~

I'm actually curious at to why scum decided to kill off the NNR wagon N1. At the very least, it means they're not scared of PoE.

Affinity: Nit-picky questioning? My questions were no less valid then Polaris's so I want you to explain what the difference is, in your words. The reason I switched off of NNR after his flurry of posts was that he gave acceptable, if flimsy reasoning, for the queries I gave him, and more importantly, he started actively scumhunting...unlike Shadoweh, who ignored the query I put at her in favour of a votepark on IHNN. Which is why I switched to her.

I actually have a few questions for you, Affinity. Why didn't you like the NNR wagon in the first place?
I don't like the NNR wagon; when people who were originally buttting heads with each other (Polaris, PX) heap lethargically on the same easy target, something is up.  Not that I can disagree with what has been raised against him, but when he has refrained from going after PX when it was cool and went after me instead, I think he's not bad as of yet.
I don't see how Polaris and PX were butting heads, first of all, and why that should absolve NNR from being possible scum. Second of all, when was going after PX cool? The only person who went after PX was...Polaris? Feels like flimsy reasoning for avoiding NNR when you supposedly didn't disagree with the points against him.

Second of all, there's your voteswitch to NNR based on this reasoning.
Wow are you kidding me?  It's like Shadoweh telepathically called me from my snooze to sneeze at Mafia and two wagons which I vastly dislike.

Yeah, actually I doubt very much that these sort of 4-hour wagons work at all. I don't think all six people on that wagon aren't scum.  If Shadoweh is indeed scum, why wouldn't they heap on NNR or Zakeri (if they are town)?  It's rather horrible for info as well (how could you tell the scum apart from town on these?)
...which is precondemning the people on the Shadoweh wagon before the flip. Why couldn't all 6 people on a flash wagon be town, especially if you disliked both the main wagons so it's not a question of scum rushing for a counterwagon? Second of all, NNR ended up being scum despite a flurry of people heaping on to him for minimal reasons at the end of the day. What do you think of that?

Anyway, will be back with a vote when I've reread. Not interested in PX or Zak (I think). Serela could be town too despite the terribleness. I actually think I'll be voting one of Affinity or Polaris.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #260 on: October 22, 2012, 12:08:55 AM »
No you didn't. You just said that Raikaria looked much worse. Sounds more like you wanted a Raikaria wagon to spring up instead of both you and NNR and jumped on the biggest wagon so that it didn't look weird. Hell, you only threw in reasoning after you were put to L-1

Cut

Conqueror

« Reply #261 on: October 22, 2012, 12:18:31 AM »
Shadoweh is probably (95%) town, so yeah.  So are most people on the NNR wagon early on.  In fact, following this, we should be focusing down on people who tried to heap onto Shadoweh as a counterwagon to NNR yesterday, such as Conqueror, Zakeri, Serela and PX.  Definitely at least one scum among those four, most likely two.
Oh, I missed this gem. Two scum in these four people means that all three scum were on Shadoweh at the end of the day. And you're pushing this as the most likely scenario?

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #262 on: October 22, 2012, 12:20:19 AM »
Oh right Affinity, you have your order wrong. I woke up and noticed Shadoweh was missing for the game, then went hellfire and brimstone on NNR and Raikaria

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #263 on: October 22, 2012, 12:22:13 AM »
I agree with everything Conq is saying, but I am still pushing Shadoweh scum.

« Reply #264 on: October 22, 2012, 12:23:41 AM »
Timeline of events:
Conq votes Shadoweh <- starting a flashwagon out of almost nowhere looks scummy, especially as a counter to NNR wagon
Zak votes Shadoweh
Raikaria votes Shadoweh

(3) NekoNekoRex - PX, Polaris, I have no name
(3) Shadoweh - Conqueror, WHMZakeri, Raikaria
(2) Raikaria - Hero999, NekoNekoRex
(2) Zakeri - Serela, Affinity
(1) I have no name - Shadoweh
(1) Serela - Dormio

Serela votes Shadoweh (L-3)
Shadoweh votes NNR (L-3)
Hero votes NNR (L-2) <- Pushes the NNR wagon ahead of Shadoweh (townish)

PX switches from NNR to Shadoweh (Shadoweh L-2, NNR L-3) <- Shadoweh ahead of NNR (scummy)

NNR votes Shadoweh (L-1)

Affinity and Dormio vote NNR (L-1) <- if Shadoweh was at L-1 and these two were scum then there would be absolutely no reason for them to show up out of nowhere and bus their partner.

People who post after both of them are at L-1:
Dormio, Shadoweh, IHNN, Affinity (on NNR wagon) and Raikaria, NNR (on Shadoweh wagon)
Affinity, Dormio, Shadoweh are clear. If IHNN was scum, then there would've been no reason to not switch to Shadoweh or give any indication of such. IHNN is likely town.
The last person left is Hero, who is of dubious townness but I'll give him credit for temporarily pushing the NNR wagon ahead of Shadoweh, which is a stupid action as scum.

By Hempel's Raven (Umineko ver.) the remaining scum are on the Shadoweh wagon.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #265 on: October 22, 2012, 12:35:43 AM »
By your reasoning, you're completely throwing out the notion of scum bussing, which is the exact reasoning why scum bus in the first place. Your clears are not that solid.

Conqueror

« Reply #266 on: October 22, 2012, 12:44:31 AM »
Affinity and Dormio vote NNR (L-1) <- if Shadoweh was at L-1 and these two were scum then there would be absolutely no reason for them to show up out of nowhere and bus their partner.

Affinity, Dormio, Shadoweh are clear. If IHNN was scum, then there would've been no reason to not switch to Shadoweh or give any indication of such. IHNN is likely town.

By Hempel's Raven (Umineko ver.) the remaining scum are on the Shadoweh wagon.
they could have miscalculated because they thought the Shadoweh wagon was a sure thing and jumped on to get the free towncred (see Zak on Raitaki from last game and like a bajillion other examples of scum bussing), or maybe NNR was supposed to claim something cool (except Raikaria hammered early and prevented that).
Pretty cool timeline, but I already addressed why potential scum might put a buddy at risk in such a situation. See for example how I (Futo) handled bussing Nue on D2 in Ten Desires Mafia (not a perfect example, but if I looked hard enough I could find one that fit your specifications). The biggest problem that I have with your clears is that you're treating them as fact...when they're not. That's the most suspicious part of all this; this plus the notion I'm getting that you're satisfied with just lynching all the remaining people on the Shadoweh wagon. Polaris, since when were you so confident as town, clearing people as hard town left and right for spurious reasons?

Conqueror

« Reply #267 on: October 22, 2012, 12:48:30 AM »
EBWOP: Well, the comparison with me in Ten Desires bussing Nue is that I would be in Polaris' position in this game. I'll have to reread to see if it makes sense in context. But this whole schtick of yours is pretty terrible reasoning overall. I'd almost be willing to call Polaris/Affinity except that zero scum on the Shadoweh wagon is almost as lulzy as both scum being on the Shadoweh wagon (not to say it couldn't happen...but it's just weird).

Conqueror

« Reply #268 on: October 22, 2012, 12:49:21 AM »
EBWODP: Oh, except that it's not possible that zero scum were on the Shadoweh wagon, because NNR was on it! Slightly better.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #269 on: October 22, 2012, 12:49:52 AM »
Just gonna throw this, but BT was bussing Serela back in Adorible Mafia. He got all the way to LyLo.