Author Topic: [Complete] Elly Quest Cont: Extra Stage  (Read 26547 times)

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
[Complete] Elly Quest Cont: Extra Stage
« on: October 08, 2012, 01:34:54 PM »
The Story So Far:

You are Elly, an ex-shinigami who has broken ties with the Yamas, and now serve under Yuuka Kanzami, the flower master of four seasons, guarding the gate to the Dream World, which in turn keeps you safe from the retribution of the Yamas, as the land is beyond life and death.

Yuuka gave you some time off, and sent you to Gensokyo to do whatever you felt like, because you hadn't fought for a while. Eventually, you decided to start up an incident to get revenge on Reimu for bargeing into your house. You gathered several notable figures to aid you, such as the Scarlet Devil Mansion, Nue and Mamizou, Tenshi, and Eirin, and working together, you managed to outwhit and eventually defeat Reimu. You also found a strange tree youkai, who was later revealed by Yuuka to be the one which your scythe is made from.

However, Komachi found you almost right afterwards, and used her distance manipulation to take you to Higan, to face judgement by the Yamaxandu. Eiki gave you the chance to fight for your freedom, as the Celestials got to, but instead of fighting a reaper, your foe was her. After a long battle, with help from Yuuka, your scythe was imbued with some strange powers from Eiki's stand, and you managed to fufill the condition of injuring the Yama, before Yuuka went too far and outright defeated her.

A few days later, you were guarding the Dream Portal, which shifted to a different dimension than Yuuka's. Curious, you went to investigate, and entered a strange world. After talking to some strange orbs, you flew towards the moon in the sky, and have come across a strange, maid-like figure.

>Let's tip our hat a bit, gotta be polite. "Name's Elly, this here fine piece of work is Malus. I actually keep an eye on the portal from the other side. I guess you could call me a gatekeeper."
>Sigh. "The big problem though, is that there's only one portal, and I can't get in touch with Boss if the portal's connecting here instead of her world. And even though she's pretty strong, I still worry about her."

> "Ah, so you're here because of duty on the other side, eh?" Mugetsu says, with a small smile.

> She pauses for a few moments.

> "Truth is I hoped someone would investigate. I opened the portals as a cry for help. My sister is getting out of hand, and risks this whole dimension's stability if she continues."
« Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 07:33:37 PM by Raikaria »

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
Re: Elly Quest Cont: Extra Stage
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2012, 01:55:12 PM »
>Raise an eyebrow. "So lemme get this straight, you need someone to knock your sis back into line, right? Tell me what exactly got her goin' off like she's been, I might know how to set her straight."
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2012, 04:41:06 PM »
>Raise an eyebrow. "So lemme get this straight, you need someone to knock your sis back into line, right? Tell me what exactly got her goin' off like she's been, I might know how to set her straight."

> "Yes. That is the case. The fact that she is the most powerful being in this dimension has gotten to her head, she thinks nothing can stop her, and she can do what she pleases. I cannot stop her, and I am second in power only to her." Mugetsu says.

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

GuyYouMetOnline

• Surprisingy not smart for lynch dodging
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2012, 05:07:20 PM »
>"Well, I'll give you a hand, then."
>Given that Yuuka previously said she's anywhere that there are flowers, is it possible to communicate with her through flowers? If so: "Hey, are there any flowers around here? I can talk to my boss through 'em, and she's always up for a fight."

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2012, 06:00:46 PM »
>"Well, I'll give you a hand, then."
>Given that Yuuka previously said she's anywhere that there are flowers, is it possible to communicate with her through flowers? If so: "Hey, are there any flowers around here? I can talk to my boss through 'em, and she's always up for a fight."

> "Thank you." Mugetsu says.

> "There are no flowers here."

SirChaotick

• Mathematics.
  • Fun for EVERYONE.
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2012, 06:15:09 PM »
>"Hmm. Sounds pretty dull."
>"Alright, do you know where's she's at?"

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2012, 07:35:54 PM »
>"Hmm. Sounds pretty dull."
>"Alright, do you know where's she's at?"

> "Well, there are not flowers on the moon, so why would there be flowers here? I've grown up without them."

> "I don't know exactly, but I know how to make her come to us." Mugetsu says, before she breathes in.

> "Yo, Gengetsu, there's something I wanna show you!"

> You feel a pressure in the air, as the moon starts to turn all wavey, distorted, before it returns to normal, with an angelic figure appearing before it.

Gengetsu
Demon that takes Angelic Form

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2012, 08:04:59 PM »
>"Hi."
>"How's the weather here?"
>Beware of surprise attack.
My fanfics: Touhou Wrecks X!
What happens when Nue's in a pranky mood and at the same time, Yukari's bored? Pokemon XD: Impostor of Darkness
I made this cool matrixy eye:

SirChaotick

• Mathematics.
  • Fun for EVERYONE.
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2012, 08:07:29 PM »
>"I'm Elly,  the gatekeeper of the dream world." Lift your hat slightly.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2012, 08:35:41 PM »
>"Hi."
>"How's the weather here?"
>Beware of surprise attack.

> "Hello."

> "The same as usual. Cloudless moonlight night. Why do you ask?"

>"I'm Elly,  the gatekeeper of the dream world." Lift your hat slightly.

> "I am Gengetsu, mistress of this dimension, and sister of Mugetsu, who you are with. What I wonder, is why is an outsider in my realm?"

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2012, 09:22:04 PM »
>"Well, youkai have different tastes when it comes to weather, just thought I'd hear your opinion on it.
>"There was a portal leading out to my boss's dimension. I came to investigate."
>"Out of curiosity, I've heard you're real powerful with destruction, ever tried creation?"
What happens when Nue's in a pranky mood and at the same time, Yukari's bored? Pokemon XD: Impostor of Darkness

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2012, 09:30:47 PM »
>"Well, youkai have different tastes when it comes to weather, just thought I'd hear your opinion on it.
>"There was a portal leading out to my boss's dimension. I came to investigate."
>"Out of curiosity, I've heard you're real powerful with destruction, ever tried creation?"

> "Interesting. However, that doesn't explain why the portal is open, hmm?"

> "Oh yes, I've done plenty of creation. I made this realm. I'm just bored of it now."

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2012, 10:19:52 PM »
>"Your sister tells me that it is she who opened the portal. She said that she fears for the stability of this realm, and opened the portal as a 'cry for help', as she called it."
>"I'll be honest: your sister thinks that you are somehow destabilizing this realm. I, on the other hand, do not know enough to make any judgement. I don't know the nature of this realm, or what things might affect its stability. I don't know what power you and your sister have, either. It strikes me as unlikely that you would destabilize this realm, given that you were the one to create it, but your sister worries that this is happening. She asked me to help, but first, I need to know more."
>Turn to Mugetsu.
>"If I've learned one thing over the years, it's to not be too quick to judge a situation. There's a chance your worries may not be justified, after all."

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2012, 10:24:30 PM »
>"Your sister tells me that it is she who opened the portal. She said that she fears for the stability of this realm, and opened the portal as a 'cry for help', as she called it."
>"I'll be honest: your sister thinks that you are somehow destabilizing this realm. I, on the other hand, do not know enough to make any judgement. I don't know the nature of this realm, or what things might affect its stability. I don't know what power you and your sister have, either. It strikes me as unlikely that you would destabilize this realm, given that you were the one to create it, but your sister worries that this is happening. She asked me to help, but first, I need to know more."
>Turn to Mugetsu.
>"If I've learned one thing over the years, it's to not be too quick to judge a situation. There's a chance your worries may not be justified, after all."

> Gengetsu closes her eyes, and red cracks begin to appear in the sky.

> "Is that so~ Sister..." she says, as the cracks spread. "You don't trust me when I say I'm reshaping the world because I'm bored of it?"

> There is a massive splintering sound, as the islands start to break apart too. White liquid starts flowing from the crescent of the moon.

> "Well then... well then... well then sister, you go behind my back and betray me... do you know what this means!" Gengetsu roars, as waves of red energy come from her, and the previously purple moon turns blood-red.

> She looks different to the composed angel she looked before. She looks far more demonic.

GuyYouMetOnline

« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2012, 11:46:55 PM »
>"Woah woah woah! Can we, like, not immediately start fighting? 'Cause it sounds to me like this may just be a misunderstanding."

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2012, 07:20:55 AM »
>...Bollocks. This might not go as well as the last big brawl if she insists on a fight.
>"You could just redecorate though, no need to break the whole place. Just reshape it."
>Doesn't boss rework and reshape her place when she gets tired of the same old same old?
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2012, 09:21:05 AM »
>"Woah woah woah! Can we, like, not immediately start fighting? 'Cause it sounds to me like this may just be a misunderstanding."

> "A misunderstanding? The evidence that proves it is stalking to me right now! Why else would she have let you in if not to try and stop me?"

>...Bollocks. This might not go as well as the last big brawl if she insists on a fight.
>"You could just redecorate though, no need to break the whole place. Just reshape it."
>Doesn't boss rework and reshape her place when she gets tired of the same old same old?

> "In dimensional terms, you can't redecorate without breaking a few things."

> Yuuka doesn't really get tired of the same old, because the flowers constantly change, they do not live long, so are replaced with slightly different flowers as they spread seeds. Besides, Yuuka has Gensokyo that she lives in at the same time as well.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2012, 09:24:09 AM »
>"Pretty sure she was just intending for someone to help talk you out of destroying the place. For someone like you, it should be easy to just reshape without destroying the place. You like a good challenge, right? Then try to reshape the place without destroying it, that should be a good test of your skill, right?"
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2012, 09:50:45 AM »
>"Pretty sure she was just intending for someone to help talk you out of destroying the place. For someone like you, it should be easy to just reshape without destroying the place. You like a good challenge, right? Then try to reshape the place without destroying it, that should be a good test of your skill, right?"

> "Creation and destruction are a cycle. To create, there must be things destroyed, what I want to change requires it. How can I change the skies when these ones already exist? How can I change the ground, when there is one in the way? I cannot 'change' things. I can only 'create' and 'destroy' things."

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2012, 10:18:31 AM »
> "Creation and destruction are a cycle. To create, there must be things destroyed, what I want to change requires it. How can I change the skies when these ones already exist? How can I change the ground, when there is one in the way? I cannot 'change' things. I can only 'create' and 'destroy' things."

> "Well, your logic is as inpenetrable as these floor tiles..."
> Create bunker of floor tiles around self and Gengetsu.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2012, 12:13:07 PM »
> "Well, your logic is as inpenetrable as these floor tiles..."
> Create bunker of floor tiles around self and Gengetsu.

> "Logic? Nah. This ain't logic, this is how I work. Besides, even if it wasn't a fact of existance, I'd still destroy... I'm a demon after all!"

> You create a bunker around yourself and Gengetsu. The latter just vanishes.

> "I should have explained this sooner. Both me and Gengetsu can teleport short distances." you hear Mugetsu say, before you hear the sounds of a clash outside.

SirChaotick

• Mathematics.
  • Fun for EVERYONE.
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2012, 12:25:17 PM »
>"That complicates matters somewhat."
>Retract front tiles so we can see what's happening.
>If they're fighting, throw Gengetsu's bunker at her in a whirling cloud.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2012, 01:11:34 PM »
>"That complicates matters somewhat."
>Retract front tiles so we can see what's happening.
>If they're fighting, throw Gengetsu's bunker at her in a whirling cloud.

> "Yes, but if me and her try and warp to the same position at the same time, it stops us warping, and stops us doing so for a few minutes. Problem is I have to know where she's going to." Mugetsu says.

> You retract the tiles, and you can see the sisters fighting. Gengetsu is overpowering her sister, from the looks, lashing out with claws.

> You hurl the tiles that made Gengatsu's bunker at her in a whirling cloud, however, she just wraps away from her sister to evade it.

> "That's not very nice... interfering in a sister's argument."

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2012, 01:22:19 PM »
>"Well, the way you're goin', she's gonna end up in need of major medical treatment."
>Sigh. "'sides, don'tcha think you're overreacting a bit?"
>Fistpalm, and set a full field of tiles to floating all over the immediate area. "Say, since you can create stuff, have you ever tried your hand at making flowers and the like? I bet you could come up with some pretty good ones."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2012, 01:48:57 PM »
>"Well, the way you're goin', she's gonna end up in need of major medical treatment."
>Sigh. "'sides, don'tcha think you're overreacting a bit?"
>Fistpalm, and set a full field of tiles to floating all over the immediate area. "Say, since you can create stuff, have you ever tried your hand at making flowers and the like? I bet you could come up with some pretty good ones."

> "Doesn't a traitor deserve worse than need for medical treatment? Like a tombstone?"

> "Over-reacting to the one being I know not trusting me? My own flesh and blood?"

> "Maybe, however, I don't know what a flower is. Even then, I would need to destroy to create from the energy released. It's how my power works."

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2012, 01:57:31 PM »
>Raise an eyebrow. "You don't know what a flower is? Okay, we're all gonna put a hold on this fight so I can get you set straight on flowers, 'kay? I know a fair bit about 'em. A friend of mine really loves 'em y'know, so I ended up picking up quite a bit on that subject."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

SirChaotick

• Mathematics.
  • Fun for EVERYONE.
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2012, 01:58:32 PM »
>"Also, can't you just use waste material to destroy then instead of bringing an entire dimension down?"

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2012, 02:05:35 PM »
>Raise an eyebrow. "You don't know what a flower is? Okay, we're all gonna put a hold on this fight so I can get you set straight on flowers, 'kay? I know a fair bit about 'em. A friend of mine really loves 'em y'know, so I ended up picking up quite a bit on that subject."

> "I can just cross dimensions to find out at my pleasure. Besides, this is hardly a fight between me and you. Yet."

>"Also, can't you just use waste material to destroy then instead of bringing an entire dimension down?"

> "There is no waste material. I must destroy to create, my power handles the cycle of matter. Nothing goes to waste in this world."

SirChaotick

• Mathematics.
  • Fun for EVERYONE.
« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2012, 02:10:17 PM »
>"Fine then, but isn't it at least slightly risky to eradicate the entire dimension, even if you rebuild it afterwards?"

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2012, 02:14:40 PM »
>"Fine then, but isn't it at least slightly risky to eradicate the entire dimension, even if you rebuild it afterwards?"

> "Oh no, I won't break EVERYTHING. I'll keep an area safe so we're safe. Then I'll destroy that part later and re-make it."