Author Topic: Magical Madness Mafia 2, The Horrible Finish (Mod and Scum lose)  (Read 112281 times)

PX

• School Idol?
Re: Magical Madness Mafia 2, The Horrible Return (Day 5)
« Reply #1290 on: October 11, 2012, 04:28:47 AM »
HAMMAH!

PX

• School Idol?
Re: Magical Madness Mafia 2, The Horrible Return (Day 5)
« Reply #1291 on: October 11, 2012, 04:40:29 AM »

Spoiler:
Matsuda proceeded to shoot Light in the face. Three times. Then he went on to win Bronze in the London Olympics.

Zakeri has been lynched!

I... AM JUSTICE!

You couldn't have been more proud of Matsuda. That is, unless he had won of course. But he got the bronze at Beijing. Actually... you're very mad. MATSUDA!!!!!!!! HOW COULD YOU GET BRONZE?! I TAUGHT YOU HOW TO SWIM, NOW WIN THE GOLD AT LONDON! I DON'T CARE ABOUT HOW GOOD PHELPS IS! Fine, just go work harder and I'll get you the damn gold.

Welcome Zakeri to the World of C. You Light Yagami (Death Note), here to eliminate the competition and make sure Matsuda wins the gold at London.

You are the Mafia God of the New World.

You have the following Mafia Abilities:
Mafia Night Kill: You may submit the mafia night kill by sending ##Kill [Target] to the mods.
Mafia Fake Claim: You may submit a character, source, and abilities to the mod and I will create a fake PM for you to use. You may name the abilities if you wish. You know all characters from "Death Note" are safe claims.

You have the following Personal Abilities:
Active ??【Death Note?】 - Each Night, you may write someone's name in the Death Note. The following rules apply:
1) The person whose name is written will die.
2) You must correctly spell the person's name, the person's source, and their role name.
3) You can write the time of death and the death scene if you wish. If you do not include either, then they will die at the start of the next day and have their normal death scene.
4) Should you fail to kill a person with your Death Note once, then the Death Note will be taken from your possession and you lose it forever.
Example: Light Yagami (Death Note), God of the New World
Passive ??【Number 1 Student??】 - You are a natural genius. Nobody can outsmart you. You will never be caught doing anything during night. Anyone who attempts to track or watch you will see you do nothing during the night.

You win when all opposing factions are dead, or nothing can prevent the same.

You can post and vote in the thread during the day while alive. Confirm by sending a PM to the mods.

Final Day 5 Votecount!

Raikaria (1) - Hero999
Hero999 (1) - Raikaria
Zakeri (4) - Serela, IHNN, SirChaotick, Zakeri

Not Voting - Shadoweh

It is now Night 5, blah blah PMs.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 04:43:51 AM by C.C. »

PX

• School Idol?
Re: Magical Madness Mafia 2, The Horrible Return (Day 6)
« Reply #1292 on: October 12, 2012, 12:18:21 AM »
Nobody has died during the night!

It is now Day 6.

With 6 alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||100%

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #1293 on: October 12, 2012, 12:18:51 AM »
Wait wat
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #1294 on: October 12, 2012, 01:09:28 AM »
Whatevars,
That night I saw Serela and  Chaotick target IHNN.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #1295 on: October 12, 2012, 01:20:59 AM »
Oh.

Ooooh.

I get it.

So scum figured Shadoweh would be docced for super obvious reasons. And they went for the next best kill.

Except Chaotick faked them out.

:D

...except that doesn't work at all >_>;

Wait a second no that means everyone's about to lynch me oh god but but but maybe scum tried to kill Raikaria, or the next obvious, aka Hero is scum, possibly even trying to frame me via no NK? The untrackable mafia has already been lynched, so they obviously didn't target IHNN for the nk.

...:C

I will cry if I get lynched. Except not really, because it's not LyLo anymore, but still seriously.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #1296 on: October 12, 2012, 01:21:59 AM »
If anyone doesn't understand what I'm going on about, there was no deaths during the night, and the watcher saw both me and the doc target IHNN. Put two and two together.

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #1297 on: October 12, 2012, 01:35:35 AM »
Hero is scum
Nope.

Serela, it is suspicious BUT at this point, here's what I know.

I'm town.
Shadoweh and Hero are town.

This leaves you, Raikaria and Chaotick.

Chaotick has claimed doc, you've claimed enabler of sorts.  Raikaria has claimed no active BUT was seen visiting me by someone who is now town.

At this point we have 2 lynches though.  :D

Shadoweh, if Raikaria dies you survive correct?

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #1298 on: October 12, 2012, 01:41:05 AM »
Hero is confirmed town?

Well he got as good as a guilty on Raikaria yesterday. With that, I'm pretty ready to vote Raikaria right now (Although because of the situation I'm not going to just instantly do that, etc)

...I have no idea why the NK is fail, but I assume it's just related to role shenanigans that didn't get claimed.

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #1299 on: October 12, 2012, 01:41:52 AM »
...actually at this point either Serela is the scum and got stopped by the doc or Raikaria is the scum and no-killed to not get caught in the act.

Raikaria claimed no active, yet was seen acting.

New plan: lynch Raikaria if Shadoweh will not die, lynch Serela to cover the other possibility if Shadoweh will.

Hero is confirmed town?
Yep.  Hero is town  :]

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #1301 on: October 12, 2012, 01:44:20 AM »
Shadoweh already claimed she doesn't die when Raikaria does. Making double sure doesn't hurt though >_>

No-kill isn't out of the question either though, yeah :T

P.much we're lynching Raikaria due to Hero results from yesterday since he's A.Now confirmed town and B.We aren't in Lylo so

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #1302 on: October 12, 2012, 03:55:41 AM »
Hold on I'm seeing if Raikaria confessed yet.
Nope.
Okay so we're at 6 people with a cop that hammers himself, and yet somehow we won't lose from a lynch + kill tonight on me.
CAN'T IMAGINE WHY.

##Vote: Raikaria

You know it's possible PX is a bastard and didn't mention it works both ways, but strictly speaking it says I don't care if my lova lives or dies. He also claimed the last favorite scum role, la bulletoproof.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #1304 on: October 12, 2012, 04:09:38 AM »
I'm curious to see the night action list and full setup now.  If it seriously contained "follow the cop"...

SirChaotick

• Mathematics.
  • Fun for EVERYONE.
« Reply #1305 on: October 12, 2012, 04:14:30 AM »
Indeed, I targeted IHNN - in order to doc him, as planned. Was the scum team relying on me forgetting to doc again or something? It's kind of strange that they ignored an openly stated course of action. Unless they don't believe I'm a doc.

Anyhoo, we can no longer lose before the night is over... which makes the whole lovers thing kind of implausible. Ergo, Raikaria's innocence is kind of implausible. BOMBS AWAY!
##Vote Raikaria

Ninja'd by Shadoweh, but the logic stands anyway.

Shadoweh

« Reply #1306 on: October 12, 2012, 04:31:29 AM »
Obviously it didn't contain lynch the cop what with the insane one and the godfather and.. whatever the last one is. I would say bus driver but then you'd easily get a kill on me by redirecting me to someone like Chaotick and killing there so etc

That's about the only way the original result makes sense, cause uh the other one is Hero is lying so etc

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #1307 on: October 12, 2012, 05:33:06 AM »
I WOKE UP BUT I ONLY GOT THREE HOURS OF SLEEP AND IT'S 1:33 AM

wahhhh

well at least I can do this

##Vote Raikaria

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #1308 on: October 12, 2012, 05:34:42 AM »
Hammer

PX

• School Idol?
Re: Magical Madness Mafia 2, The Horrible Return (Night 6)
« Reply #1309 on: October 12, 2012, 05:51:07 AM »
"Hey C.C."

"What is it now Lelouch?"

"I have an amazing idea. I want you to shoot me with this gun."

"What about the last time I tried to shoot you?"

*flashback*

"Yeah I got better. This time, I have a plan. I'm testing out this new bulletproof cape I got, and I want you to shoot me from the front."

"...You know what, fine. Give me the gun."

"Now, let me put on my cape. And make sure you give me the signal before you shoot me so I can brace for i-"

*bang*

"Oh my god, she shot One! Ougi, do something!"

"Really. You're going to ask Ougi, the most useless guy in this show, to do something to the person who just shot your leader? That's it, I'm done with the Black Knights. Time to go turn in One to Britannia."

*Some time later*

"And so, the leader of the The Black Knights, One, has been killed and his body sent to the homeland. I guess this ends the rebellion doesn't it?"

"Yes it does Jim. And with this last rebel group done, those elevens will finally learn their place. Good night Britannians. ALL HAIL BRITANIA!"

Raikaria has been lynched.

Lelouch vi Britannia commands you.... Obey me subjects! Obey me world!

Man, your life sucks. School's boring, your best friend is an idiot, you're the leader of a terrorist group, and your sister is blind and crippled because your mother got shot. Oh well, at least you can have fun with this little birdy in your eye.

Welcome Raikaria to the World of C. You Lelouch vi Britannia (Code Geass). You are teamed up with Light Yagami (Code Geass), played by Zakeri, and Marisa Kirisame (Touhou Project), played by Raitaki, to eliminate Britannia for some reason you completely forgot about. Yay birdy!

You are the Mafia Emperor of the World. You make talk to Zakeri and Raitaki in this quicktopic at any time.

Mafia Night Kill: You may submit the mafia night kill by sending ##Kill [Target] to the mods.
Mafia Fake Claim: You may submit a character, source, and abilities to the mod and I will create a fake PM for you to use. You may name the abilities if you wish. You know all characters from "Code Geass" are safe claims.

Active ??【Geass of Absolute Obedience??】 - Each Night, you may command one person to do any request you have by PMing the mods the command "Lelouch vi Britannia commands you XX, whatever". You may only target a player once. You may only send one request. You may ask the mod which requests are allowed and which ones aren't. This action is unblockable.
Active ??【The Witch of Britannia??】 - During the day, you may command C.C. to vote someone in the game by PMing the mods with the order ##Vote XX. C.C. does not take kindly to orders, so she will only vote for you five times total, she will refuse to hammer anyone, and she will stop taking orders at the start of Day 3.

You can post and vote in the thread during the day while alive. Confirm by sending a PM to the mods.

Game over, Town wins, mod loses.

Re: Magical Madness Mafia 2, The Horrible Finish (Mod and Scum lose)
« Reply #1310 on: October 12, 2012, 05:52:19 AM »
i think i might have read a page or two of this game

most dedicated co-mod imho

Shadoweh

« Reply #1311 on: October 12, 2012, 05:53:52 AM »
I LOVE YOU LELOUCH PLEASE COME LOVINGLY INTO MY ARMS
*points at sig*

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #1312 on: October 12, 2012, 05:54:18 AM »
it's okay HW, after the beginning of d3 it got kind of embarrassing

HERE'S MY WONDERFUL QT http://www.quicktopic.com/48/H/49Wfs7T74a9Ja

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #1313 on: October 12, 2012, 05:55:08 AM »
My apologies if I sound snarky in the graveyard or something. Sick and tired and I think I need a break from everything.
Also, Shadoweh, you had the best character.

Shadoweh

« Reply #1314 on: October 12, 2012, 06:08:15 AM »
You think you've been sick, most of my absence this game was because I was sick and sleeping.
I think I need a break. I figured I was attached to scum though so I would have awhile to figure things about.
Sorry about being mean to you Chaotick <.< You just need to learn not to worry so much about what people think.

Shadoweh

« Reply #1315 on: October 12, 2012, 06:27:20 AM »
http://www.quicktopic.com/48/H/KBRADYpynXM <-- Shadoweh's bullying Raikaria adventures

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #1316 on: October 12, 2012, 07:24:18 AM »
SET UP!

Mafia

Light Yagami
I... AM JUSTICE!

You couldn't have been more proud of Matsuda. That is, unless he had won of course. But he got the bronze at Beijing. Actually... you're very mad. MATSUDA!!!!!!!! HOW COULD YOU GET BRONZE?! I TAUGHT YOU HOW TO SWIM, NOW WIN THE GOLD AT LONDON! I DON'T CARE ABOUT HOW GOOD PHELPS IS! Fine, just go work harder and I'll get you the damn gold.

Welcome Zakeri to the World of C. You Light Yagami (Death Note). You are teamed up with Lelouch vi Britannia (Code Geass), played by Raikaria, and Marisa Kirisame (Touhou Project), played by Raitaki, to eliminate the competition and make sure Matsuda wins the gold at London.

You are the Mafia God of the New World. You make talk to Raikaria and Raitaki in this quicktopic at any time.

Mafia Fake Claim: You may submit a character, source, and abilities to the mod and I will create a fake PM for you to use. You may name the abilities if you wish. You know all characters from "Death Note" are safe claims.

Active ??【Death Note?】 - Each Night, you may write someone's name in the Death Note. The following rules apply:
1) The person whose name is written will die.
2) You must correctly spell the person's name, the person's source, and their role name.
3) You can write the time of death and the death scene if you wish. If you do not include either, then they will die at the start of the next day and have their normal death scene.
4) Should you fail to kill a person with your Death Note once, then the Death Note will be taken from your possession and you lose it forever.
Example: Light Yagami (Death Note), God of the New World
Passive ??【Number 1 Student??】 - You are a natural genius. Nobody can outsmart you. You will never be caught doing anything during night. Anyone who attempts to track or watch you will see you do nothing during the night.

Notes:
Delay deaths up to the end of the next day.
Spelling had to be SPECIFIC

Lelouche
Lelouch vi Britannia commands you.... Obey me subjects! Obey me world!

Man, your life sucks. School's boring, your best friend is an idiot, you're the leader of a terrorist group, and your sister is blind and crippled because your mother got shot. Oh well, at least you can have fun with this little birdy in your eye.

Welcome Raikaria to the World of C. You Lelouch vi Britannia (Code Geass). You are teamed up with Light Yagami (Code Geass), played by Zakeri, and Marisa Kirisame (Touhou Project), played by Raitaki, to eliminate Britannia for some reason you completely forgot about. Yay birdy!

You are the Mafia Emperor of the World. You make talk to Zakeri and Raitaki in this quicktopic at any time.

Mafia Fake Claim: You may submit a character, source, and abilities to the mod and I will create a fake PM for you to use. You may name the abilities if you wish. You know all characters from "Code Geass" are safe claims.

Active ??【Geass of Absolute Obedience??】 - Each Night, you may command one person to do any request you have by PMing the mods the command "Lelouch vi Britannia commands you XX, whatever". You may only target a player once. You may only send one request. You may ask the mod which requests are allowed and which ones aren't. This action is unblockable.
Active ??【The Witch of Britannia??】 - During the day, you may command C.C. to vote someone in the game by PMing the mods with the order ##Vote XX. C.C. does not take kindly to orders, so she will only vote for you five times total, she will refuse to hammer anyone, and she will stop taking orders at the start of Day 3.

Marisa
I'm just an ordinary magician ze!

Well, you're bored today. Let's see what you've done so far today. You've groped Reimu. You've visited the library and borrowed some books. Oh yeah, you managed to mug a random person for his ID card. Well, might as well go around doing some things then.

Welcome Raitaki to the World of C. You Marisa Kirisame (Touhou Project). You are teamed up with Light Yagami (Code Geass), played by Zakeri, and Lelouch vi Britannia (Code Geass), played by Raikaria, simply because you are bored and want to pass time.

You are the Mafia Ordinary Magician. You make talk to Zakeri and Raikaria in this quicktopic at any time.

Mafia Fake Claim: You may submit a character, source, and abilities to the mod and I will create a fake PM for you to use. You may name the abilities if you wish. You know all characters from "Touhou Project" are safe claims.

Active ??【Night Raid?】 - Each night, you may raid another player's home by PMing the mods with the command ##Raid XX, preventing them from doing any actions for the rest of the night.
Passive ??【Stolen ID??】 - Well, you managed to steal the ID of this loser named "PX". At least if anyone investigates you, they'll have the same result as if they investigated a member of town.

Notes:
Comes up Town to sane cops and Scum to insane cops.
Anyone blocked would get screwed up results (none).

Town

Trixie
Anything you can do, I can do better.

Why those ignorant ponies in Ponyville. They have yet to witness the greatness of The Great and Powerful Trixie! But they shall all see. The Great and Powerful Trixie shall surely show them just who is the most magical unicorn in all of Equestria.

Welcome Bardiche to the World of C. You are The Great and Powerful Trixie (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic), here to show all those ponies back in Ponyville just who is the best unicorn in all of Equestria.

You are aligned with Town.

Active ??【Open Challenge??】 - Trixie can beat anyone at their own game. During night time, Trixie may challenge someone by PMing the mods with the order ##Challenge XX, and you will copy a basic form of their first ability. Of course, this is all boasting and these abilities Trixie copies do nothing, but you can use them at night for no reason.
Passive ??【The Great and Powerful Trixie??】 - Trixie is a unique pony, and Trixie has no desire to have something in common with these normal folk. As such, Trixie has no need for a role name.

Notes:
Person copied - Powers gained
Light - Vig
Lelouch - Rolecop
Marisa - Roleblocker
PX - Cop
Tamamo - Neighborizer
Dokuro - Vig
Beatrice or Battler - Cop
Ovelia - Roleblocker
Haruhi - Watcher or Tracker
Mami - Neighborizer
Sayaka - Bulletproof
Kyouko - Jailkeeper
Homura - Governor
Madoka - Vanilla
/a/ - Roleblocker
Alice - Roleblocker
Immune to Death Note

PX
I fucking hate you all.

God dammit fuck your life and fuck mafia. Everybody keeps calling you scum regardless of what you do. Some green haired bitch stole your game and forced you into it. And to top it off, some bastard just stole your ID card.

Welcome ihavenoname248 to the World of C. You are PX (MotK), forced into the game that you designed and hate.

You are the Town Fucking Retarded Asshole.

Active 【Cheat Sheet】 - Being the maker of the game, you remember bits of the roles. Each night, you may investigate someone by PMing the mods with the order ##Cop XX, and you will get a sane result of the target's Alignment
Passive 【Forever Scum】 - Everybody hates you. You don't know why. Having someone steal your ID that says you are town doesn't make things better. You just know that any investigations on you will return the opposite result.
Passive 【Screw You Guys】 - Fuck this game. The instant you get voted to L-1, you will happily and instantly unvote whoever you are voting and self hammer yourself.

Notes:
Comes up Scum to sane cops and Town to insane cops
Contrary to what IHNN was so THOROUGHLY convinced of, he would NOT self-hammer when Town was able to lose. Thanks for thinking I'm retarded.
Yes, acted after Rawr.

Tamamo
Your lovely Servant would like to give you a treat. Close your eyes and open your mouth.

Gyaaaah! ♥ Master is so cool. You love Master so much, you would do anything for him. All you want is the loving care of Master, and to be the best wife ever. Now all you have to do is find Master.

Welcome Shadoweh to the World of C. You are Tamamo-no-Mae (Fate/Extra), here to find the husband to give all your love to.

You are the Town Caster.

Active 【Husband Get!】 - One time, anytime during the game, you can choose your Master by PMing the mods the command ##Serve XX, creating a link between you and your Master. You two can speak at any time in this quicktopic, and share your love all you want. Your love will be so great that if you should die, your husband will follow you to the grave.

Dokuro
Pipirupirupiru Pipirupi

Sakura-kun is such a pervert. That's why you came from the future to stop him from getting assassinated and creating a machine that'll stop all girls from aging. And you can do it with your trusted bat Excalibolg.

Welcome Dr.Rawr to the World of C. You are Dokuro-chan (Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan), here to protect Sakura-kun from future assassination attempts.

You are the Town Bludgeoning Angel.

Active 【Magic Bat Excalibolg】 - Each night, you can kill someone (usually Sakura-kun) with Excalibolg by sending the PMs the command ##Excalibolg XX. This action is guaranteed to go before any other night actions.
Active 【Pipirupirupirupipirupi】 - At the end of each night, you will automatically revive whoever you killed. Should you fail this action, for whatever reason, the person will remain dead.

Notes:
Dead people could not use actions
Anyone who targeted dead person would have their Action Fail.

Beatrice
Buh, hhahahahahahahhahahahhaha!! What the hell's thaaaaaaaaat?! Small bommmmmmmbs?! Waahhahahahahhahhahha!!

Ahaha. You think you can defeat me?! I am the Golden Witch Beatrice, who has lived for a thousand years! This island is my territory! But go ahead and try BATTLERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Welcome Dormio to the World of C. You are Beatrice (Umineko no Naku Koro Ni), here in an eternal chess battle with Battler.

You are the Town Golden Witch.

Active 【Red Words of Truth】 - Each night, you may investigate someone and send the results to another target in red text by PMing the mods with the command ##Red Words XX to YY. You do not know if the results are true or false, but you know that if they are true then Battler's results are false. You cannot send the results to the same person Battler sends the results to.
Passive 【Eternal Chess Battle】 - At the start of each day, your turn ends and it becomes Battler's turn to play. You become Battler for the rest of that day and night phase.

You can post and vote in the thread during the day while alive. Confirm by sending a PM to the mods and stating which character you will start off as.

Battler
The food they were given had small bombs in it, which exploded from inside their stomachs!

Beatrice! You may have murdered my family in the most gruesome ways possible, but I will deny you! I will prove that witches don't exist! I will defeat you BEATRICEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Welcome Dormio to the World of C. You are Battler Ushiromiya (Umineko no Naku Koro Ni), here to prove that witches and magic don't exist.

You are the Town Head of the Ushiromiya Family

Active 【Blue Words of Truth】 - Each night, you may investigate someone and send the results to another target in blue text by PMing the mods with the command ##Blue Words XX to YY. You do not know if the results are true or false, but you know that if they are true then Beatrice's results are false. You cannot send the results to the same person Beatrice sends the results to.
Passive 【Eternal Chess Battle】 - At the start of each day, your turn ends and it becomes Beatrice's turn to play. You become Battler for the rest of that day and night phase.

You can post and vote in the thread during the day while alive. Confirm by sending a PM to the mods and stating which character you will start off as.

Notes:
Blue truth is sane, red truth is insane
Alternated at beginning of day regardless

Ovelia
I wish I could've been more help. Please be careful.

You were raised to be the Princess of Ivalice. But then your entire world came crashing down. War enveloped Ivalice, with both sides fighting for a false cause. Now you strive to bring peace back to your Kingdom.

Welcome SirChaoticks to the World of C. You are Ovelia Akatscha (Final Fantasy Tactics), striving to end the war in Ivalice and bring back peace.

You are the Town False Princess of Ivalice.

Active 【MBarrier】 - Each night, you may protect someone by PMing the mods with the command ##MBarrier XX. You will prevent the first night action taken against your target, but nothing more than that.

Notes:
Roleblocks the first person, in order. Messed with results like Marisa.
Serela -> Conq -> Raitaki -> Dormio -> Hero -> Scum NK -> IHNN

Haruhi
Remote islands are all about strange incidents, right?

Ah, summer vacation. The beach, the ocean, a remote resort island! This is the perfect location for a mystery! And you will never stop on your quest to find aliens, time travelers, sliders, and espers.

Welcome Hero999 to the World of C. You are Haruhi Suzumiya (Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu), on summer vacation with the SOS Brigade on a remote island. Surely an incident is going to happen!

You are the Town Super Detective.

Active 【Super Watcher】 - Each night, you may watch someone by PMing the mods with the command ##Watch XX, and learn who, if anyone, targeted the target at night. However, you refuse to believe your friends are murderers, so if the person you watched dies during the night, then you will forget if anyone visited them. You cannot use this ability two nights in a row
Active 【Super Tracker】 - Each night, you may track someone by PMing the mods with the command ##Track XX, and learn who the target targeted during the night. You cannot use this ability two nights in a row.

Notes:
Would not see anyone visit if target was NK'd, or if blocked
Would not see the tracked target anyone if blocked
No result if targeted dead person

Mami-san
"I'm not scared of anything anymore. I'm not alone anymore."

The life of a Magical Girl is lonely and scary. You are forced to fight these witches for the rest of your life until your soul gem empties, but this time, you have cute little kouhais to fight for! You're not afraid of anything anymore.

Welcome Conq to the World of C. You are Mami Tomoe (Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica), fighting off a witch at the hospital.

You are the Town Veteran Magical Girl.

Active 【Regale】 - Anytime during the day, you can PM the mods the command ##Regale XX to open up a quicktopic with the target during the night and roleblock them. They will not be informed of anything except that they can speak in the quicktopic for one night. You may not quote mod communications in the quicktopic.
Passive 【Episode 3: I'm Not Afraid of Anything Anymore】 - At the start of the day, you will switch to the next Magical Girl.

You can post and vote in the thread during the day while alive. Confirm by sending a PM to the mods and listing what order you will play the Magical Girls.

Sayaka
"Kyubey was right. If I don't want it to, it doesn't hurt at all."

You have used your wish to heal Kyousuke, only for him to go out with Hitomi. You became a Magical Girl to protect the town, but all that has gotten you is grief and pain. And now that new girl has come in to try to kill you. But you must keep killing witches, because there is nobody else in Kitahara Town to do it for Mami-san.

Welcome Conq to the World of C. You are Sayaka Miki (Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica), fighting off witches in Kitahara to continue Mami-san's duties.

You are the Town Amateur Magical Girl.

Passive 【Knight of Kitahara】 - During the day and night, your super regeneration abilities will allow you to recover from regular attempts at your life.
Passive 【Episode 8: I'm Such a Fool】 - At the start of the day, you will switch to the next Magical Girl.

You can post and vote in the thread during the day while alive. Confirm by sending a PM to the mods and listing what order you will play the Magical Girls.

Notes:
Blocked Rawr kill

Kyouko
It' be like a story where love and courage wins, you know?

Why Sayaka? You were just about to become friends, and now this? You never wanted it to be like this. But Kyubey said there might be a way to bring her back, and so you enter the witch's maze to try to revive Sayaka.

Welcome Conq to the World of C. You are Kyouko Sakuya (Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica), trying to bring back Sayaka's soul to her body.

You are the Town Rogue Magical Girl.

Active 【Rosso Fantasma】 - During the night, by PMing the mods with the command ##Bind XX, you will lock the target in a cage with your abilities, preventing harm from directly reaching them, but also preventing them from using any of their abilities.
Passive 【Episode 9: I'll Never Allow That】 - At the start of the day, you will switch to the next Magical Girl.

Homura
Madoka... my one and only friend. If it's... If it's for you, I have no problem being trapped eternally in this maze.

You may have failed to protect Madoka last time. However, you have gotten stronger from your failure. You feel like this time, you can save Madoka. This time, you're doing it alone.

Welcome Conq to the World of C. You are Homura Akemi (Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magic), here on your eternal quest to save Madoka.

You are the Town Lesbian Magical Girl.

Active 【Return to Day 1】 - Anytime during the day, by PMing the mod with the command ##Rescue, you will rescue the person who has the majority vote at the end of the day from being lynched.
Passive 【Episode 10: I Won't Depend on Anyone Anymore】 - At the start of the day, you will switch to the next Magical Girl.

Notes:
Governing ended the day
Swapped at beginning of day no matter what
Gets a Madoka Role at beginning of Day 5

Madoka
If someone tells me that it's wrong to hope, I'll tell them they're wrong every time.

You have finally realized your true goal. You can save all the Magical Girls before you from having to suffer. Now, all you have to do is declare your wish to Kyubey.

Welcome Conq to the World of C. You are Madoka Kaname (Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magic), here to save everyone from suffering.

You are the Town Goddess Magical Girl.

Active 【I Become Meguka】 - One time during the day, you may post ##Become Meguka in the thread to reset the game back to the beginning.

Notes:
The game will be reset and proceed exactly as it did before, ending up at the exact same situation as when the ability was used
Vanilla Town

/a/
"GET OUT OF /a/!"

Ah, /a/. A steaming pile of shit on 4chan where they discuss about animu and mango. However, today is a glorious day. For all of /a/ combined their powers together and has finally managed to complete their goal. Yes. You have finally become A LITTLE GIRL!!!!

Welcome Serela to the World of C. You are /a/ (4chan), having finally become a little girl and joined the 2D world.

You are the Town Anonymous.

You have the following abilties:
Active 【Uguu~】 - Using your masterful hacking skills, you can make someone of your choice unstoppable. Each night, by PMing the mods with the command ##Hack XX, you can make the target's night action unable to be blocked for the rest of the night.

Alice
Hora hora.

Well. This is annoying. You just beat down that silly goddess and were about to enforce ownership over consummate your marriage with that silly hero, and now...well...hmm. You're hungry. In more ways than one. Time to entertain yourself.

Welcome ActionDan to the World of C. You are Alipheese Fateburn XVI (Monmusu Quest), also known as Alice, looking for something to entertain yourself.

You are the Town Monster Lord.

Passive ??【Death of the Monster Lord??】 - Should you fall, whether during the day or night, your death will have such a big impact that everyone will be busy celebrating for the next day phase and night phase and be unable to perform any actions or abilities.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #1317 on: October 12, 2012, 08:07:46 AM »
N1 Actions:
Zakeri: NK Conq - Blocked
Raikaria: Get Bardiche's role information
Raitaki: Block Hero - Successful
Bardiche: Challenge Zakeri - Gets Nightvig
IHNN: Cop ActionDan - Gets Town
Shadoweh: Used up
Rawr: Kill Dan - Revive successful
Dormio: Dead
SirChaotick: MBarrier Serela - Success
Hero: Track DrRawr - Blocked
Conq: Bulletproof, Switch to Kyouko
Serela: Conq
Dan: Alive

N3 Actions:
Zakeri: Death Note - Fail, retains
Raikaria: NK Conq - Successful
Raitaki: Dead
Bardiche: Challenge Shadoweh - Gets Neighbourizer, Nightvig Bardiche - Tears
IHNN: Cop Shadoweh - Gets Town
Rawr: Kill Zakeri - Revive Successful
SirChaotick: ???
Hero: Watch Zakeri - No Result
Conq: Nothing
Serela: Hack Zakeri - Fail
Dan: Dead

N4 Actions:
Zakeri: NK Bardiche - Successful
Raikaria: IHNN cops Raikaria as Town
Bardiche: Challenge Hero - Gets Tracker
IHNN: Cop Zakeri - Gets Mafia
Rawr: Dead
SirChaotick: MBarrier Shadoweh - Blocks nothing
Hero: Track Raikaria - Targeted IHNN
Conq: Dead
Serela: Hack Bardiche

N5 Actions:
Zakeri: Dead
Raikaria: Hero does not see Raikaria visit anyone
Bardiche: Dead
IHNN: Cop Hero - Gets Town
Rawr: Dead
SirChaotick: MBarrier IHNN - Blocks Serela
Hero: Track Raikaria - Serela and SirChaotick Targeted IHNN
Conq: Dead
Serela: Hack IHNN - Blocked

Graveyard
Scum QT

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #1318 on: October 12, 2012, 08:10:13 AM »
Wow, way to lynch me before I even get to post.

Anyway, I knew I was pretty screwed. I was gonna suggest we lynch Shadoweh because most people had wanted to at some point in the game and it would still accomplish killing me :V

What happened N4 was I visited IHNN so he would see me as town for the remainder of the game. Of course, IHNN checks Zakeri, AND I get tracked that night. Might have gotten away with it if it wasn't for that :/

Anyway, first time being MOtK scum. How was I?

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #1319 on: October 12, 2012, 08:15:07 AM »
Wow, way to lynch me before I even get to post.

Anyway, I knew I was pretty screwed. I was gonna suggest we lynch Shadoweh because most people had wanted to at some point in the game and it would still accomplish killing me :V

What happened N4 was I visited IHNN so he would see me as town for the remainder of the game. Of course, IHNN checks Zakeri, AND I get tracked that night. Might have gotten away with it if it wasn't for that :/

Anyway, first time being MOtK scum. How was I?

Very bad.