Author Topic: A Short Recollection.  (Read 3062 times)

Vyrien

• Your maiden walls
  • ...heheheheh
A Short Recollection.
« on: September 13, 2012, 09:16:20 PM »
Sakuya gazed sadly at the old, stained photograph of her long dead mother, the tragedy had happened early in her childhood. Her mother had always been remarkably flat chested, so much so that even the Mistress commented on it. The constant abuse inevitably became too much for her.

Eventually, she decided to go to the Yagokoro clinic in the bamboo forest. What happened there remains a mystery to this day, however, she emerged a changed woman. Gone was the sheer cliff face that was her chest and in it's place two enormous melons, nay, bongos.

For years she was the envy of the Scarlet Devil household. One day, however, her vanity would prove her undoing. As she reached up to dust a particularly difficult shelf, she overbalanced. Lying upon her back, she was rendered helpless as her voluptuous bosom slowly crushed her lungs.

Unable even to breathe she suffocated to death.

Sakuya wiped away a single tear at the memory, with a sigh she put down the photograph and delicately dusted around it. Opening the cabinet that the picture was stood upon, she carefully removed two china teacups, her mother's favourite, she refused to drink from any other. Today happened to be the Mistress? birthday, how fitting it would be to use them, of all tableware.

With a faint smile Sakuya exited her mother's room and closed the door carefully behind her.

THE END

[nsfw]http://i.imgur.com/9Lc5x.png[/nsfw]
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 12:25:54 PM by Vyrien »
Congregation of Impertinent Drama Queens.

Art threadLivestream | Pixiv

KFCbbQ

• Taking over the world.
Re: A Short Recollection.
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2012, 10:06:34 PM »
This story left me weeping like a baby. I had no idea such a tragic event happened to Sakuya in her past, destiny had played a cruel trick on her.

A moment of silence for our flat-chested sisters and lolis in Gensokyo, which their names shall remain strictly confidential. May their forever flattened balloons one day inflate into a pair of  gigantic celestial objects where their gravity attract little planets to orbit.

Merp

Assemblage of egregious drama queens

Pixiv  Deviantart  Livestream  Art Thread