Author Topic: Welcome to the NHK!! Mafia (Game Over, Town Wins)  (Read 18275 times)

Schezo

• en-counse
Re: Welcome to the NHK!! Mafia (Day Six MyLO)
« Reply #90 on: July 26, 2012, 10:48:04 PM »
I guess.

I've been playing the last two days like we already killed 3 anti town things and thought the balance of the game was fucked.  Rawr being third makes sense.

##Vote: Dr Rawr

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #91 on: July 27, 2012, 12:00:29 AM »
Light at the End of the Tunnel
BT:     (0)
Dr. Rawr:     huhwhat, Schezo (2) L-1
huhwhat:     (0)
Schezo:    (0)

With 4 alive, it's 3 to lynch.
You have 37 hours remaining.

Town is in MyLo.

In regards to role PM quoting, Affinity should be around in an hour or 2 to give an official word on that.  In the meantime, continue playing.

« Reply #92 on: July 27, 2012, 12:15:33 AM »
anybody have anything else to say? rawr who is the scums?

« Reply #93 on: July 27, 2012, 12:27:55 AM »
ok then?
couple things that bother me

The rolecop thing makes me go  :colbert:
rawr could have just assumed omba was a totally different role that could somehow prove
If someone claims a killing roll and is going to kill me and i know i have a vig why shouddnt i have shot him

it's also a scummy connection that dormio was one of the few people who actually gave a shit about rawr's lurking, enough to make prod sentences but not to vote. lurkers would naturally be more memorable to their scumbuddies.
Also dont like this, what makes dormios mention of my lurking different from serelas who flipped town.

but then scum noticed flaws in the plan
I would like to hear these flaws

-cut-
you
##Vote: Huhwhat

« Reply #94 on: July 27, 2012, 12:34:18 AM »
lol so
you believe your role is designed so that it can either (a) prove itself, possibly by shooting scum, then killing another scum after dying or (b) vig itself for an instant 1 for 1 trade
are you seirously pushing this?

ur scum dude
that or you're not thinking this shit through

« Reply #95 on: July 27, 2012, 12:39:19 AM »
I would like to hear these flaws
(why would omba be kept alive on future nights? what if somebody notices dormio's refuge in audacity bahpost?)
the reasons scum wouldn't kill you are obvious, not so much for omba, and his ties to dormio were more blatant

additionally, scum!omba could possibly be dealt with in lylo by having him out his towntell for me on threat of policy lynch. the rule is "play 2 win" and not "play 2 win future games", so if he didn't out it, he'd be admitting to making shit up

after the schezo NL you were less likely to draw attention for living to lylo than omba was, or at least it would seem.

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #96 on: July 27, 2012, 12:50:33 AM »
dr rawr has been modkilled

Shut up while I close the curtains.

Affinity

• hoho
« Reply #97 on: July 27, 2012, 02:12:24 AM »
The experience of seeing her own obese brother stand up from his chair and confront her was so shocking that Megumi blurted out the truth of the matter in all the ensuing heat. 
For a moment she was reminded of why she got into all this filthy conman business anyway, trying her best to earn money to support her brother's growing gaming addiction. 
But somehow along the way, she had lost this sentiment, replacing it with a hatred for the ways of the 'real world' and an elongated lament about how her previously held morals were now outdated. 

As she was taken away by the police for admitting to selling dubious products through misinformation, town felt the burden of depression ease from their hearts. 
The world seemed like a brighter place now, with things to explore and experiences to share, and their shared triumph stood as a testament to the strength of the human spirit.

Shizue Satou, mother of Tatsuhiro Satou, picked up gardening. 
Yuichi Kobayashi, brother of Megumi Kobasyashi, started working as a deliveryman for a soba proprietor, losing weight in the process.  He visited his sister on weekends.
Sukekiyo Sagawa decided to take up golf and help little children.

Yeah, life is cool.  And so, with the NHK eliminated, the story ends.

===

dr rawr, Megumi Kobayashi, Mafia 1-shot hitman was lynched. 

Town Wins!
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 02:18:44 AM by Affinity »

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #98 on: July 27, 2012, 02:15:56 AM »
:getdown:

:colonveeplusalpha:

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #99 on: July 27, 2012, 02:16:20 AM »
To answer your question, Edible: Rolling scum was treating me terribly.

Affinity

• hoho
« Reply #100 on: July 27, 2012, 02:17:44 AM »
Scum QT
Graveyard QT
Mod QT

NekoNekoRex X Bardiche QT
Edible X PX QT

===

Setup at a glance:

Roles
1 Mafia 1-shot Hitman(Megumi Kobayashi) (dr rawr)
1 Mafia Survivor Jailkeeper/One-sided lover (to Satou) (Misaki Nakahara) (Dormio)
1 Mafia Godmother (Yuu, Kasano)(Omba)

1 Town Protaganist/Doctor (Tatsuhiro Satou) (Shadoweh)
1 Town Cop (Kashiwa Hitomi)(Bardiche)
1 Town One-sided Lover/Neighbour (Kaori Yamazaki, neighbors and crush on Nanako)(Edible)
1 Town Neighbour/1-shot Bulletproof (Nanako, neighbours with Kaori)(PX)
1 Town Miller/Lovestruck Town(Akira Jougasaki)(NekoNekoRex)
1 Dependent Townie (Yuichi, dependent on Megumi, will die at the end of two phases after her death).(huh what)
4 Vanilla Town (BT, ActionDan, Serela, Schezo)

===

Bastard Mod Notes:

Hitomi is a Sane Cop at first. If Akira is killed, then a PM will be sent to Hitomi, telling her that she actually loved him a lot, and that now she is either a Sane, Insane, Naive, or Paranoid Cop. She will be insane in this case.

If Kaori Yamazaki dies, Nanako will feel a hole in her heart momentarily and will be PMed that she no longer will be bulletproof

If Satou protects them at any point, then these limitations are removed as well. List of things Satou can cure: Hitomi, Kaori, Akira, Nanako, Yuichi (before he dies). However, they will not be notified, and will go last out of all night actions.

If Satou protects Misaki, then he falls in love with her and they become lovers both ways. Satou will become third party and may only win with Misaki in the endgame, while Misaki will still be scum that town has to lynch to win. In general, it will become Angel Beats mafia with lover serial killers hijacking the scumteam. A QT will be formed between them.

If Misaki dies, she dies by falling off a clif, and her role PM will not be given (only her alignment will). If Satou dies, while being lovers with Misaki, he dies next to the cliff, so it's okay.

Only after Omba and rawr dies can Dormio dictate the actions of scum (and the NK). Furthermore, if rawr dies, Omba gets the hitman ability if there is a shot remaining.

Yuichi is not dependent on Megumi at all; even if the latter dies he will be able to get his ass up and work at some soba restaurant or something. This is totally foreshadowed by his bicycling; but I guess the great thing about running bastard mod is that you can wing it mid-game. I regret coming up with this role.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #101 on: July 27, 2012, 02:19:29 AM »
Hooray!
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Bardiche

« Reply #102 on: July 27, 2012, 02:20:25 AM »
I have no idea what happened this game with Scum killing themselves, getting themselves modkilled and lynching their own.

I also don't know what was up with part of Town just giving up and deciding not to scum hunt but just sheep.

In the end, Serela is Game MVP, for playing from start to finish.

I liked this setup, actually.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #103 on: July 27, 2012, 02:21:13 AM »
To answer your question, Edible: Rolling scum was treating me terribly.

:comedycentral:

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #104 on: July 27, 2012, 02:21:35 AM »
Shadoweh still has boobies you know. The female kind.
ilu bardxneko QT
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #105 on: July 27, 2012, 02:21:45 AM »
Co-modding this was an interesting experience, not the kind of Mafia game I'd want to play, and being an informed observer was pretty fun.

After Shadoweh died everyone left was vanilla  :V

Serela for town MVP IMO.

I have no idea what happened this game with Scum killing themselves, getting themselves modkilled and lynching their own.
The self-kill was a gambit.  Lynching their own was ??? (don't get the motivations) and modkilled was rawr derping under pressure.

« Reply #106 on: July 27, 2012, 02:21:53 AM »
I had fun :D

Also gambit mafia :V

Affinity

• hoho
« Reply #107 on: July 27, 2012, 02:23:43 AM »
NHK Agents

dr rawr:
You are Megumi Kobayashi, Scum Hitman, member of the NHK! 

As a professional conman in an age of reckless consumerism, you are pretty adept at luring people into despair through bankruptcy and profiting handsomely in the process.  While once upon a time, you were an upright student leader, extolling the virtues of honestly, sincerity, and the like, you have seen enough of the filthy, corrupt world to be disillusioned.

You may have cared for your brother a long time ago, but ever since he got into Ultimate Fantasy he became a thankless twat, banging on the desk whenever he needs you to cook food for him.  Nowadays, a remnant of your former self is all that prevents you from starving him to death, though you couldn?t care less if he were to fall by other means.  You haven?t even seen his face for years.

You have the following abilities:
  • Conman: You are a 1-shot Mafia Hitman!  With your excellent marketing skills and two appealing products to sell, the first NK you conduct cannot be blocked by any means, and will kill the target, regardless of any other protective roles. 
  • Obligation: If you were to die by any means, your brother, Yuichi Kobayashi, will probably follow at the end of two phases later. 
  • NHK : You are buddies with X and Y, and may converse with them any time here.  You win when scum form the majority. Your factional kill does not interfere with your personal abilities

All the best in your mission. May you do unto the world what it has done to you.

Omba:
You are Kasano Yuu, Scum Godmother, member of the NHK! 

Having a somewhat shy and friendly disposition, you don?t seem to have much trouble convincing the financially desperate to earn money through MMORPGs (and fail miserably), handing out trial discs everywhere.  Seeing people lose sight of themselves and their friends in the process is certainly fun, and you plan to do the same here.

You have the following abilities
  • Godmother - You are a Mafia Godmother.  Due to your pre-adolescence, any investigation on your alignment will give a result of town.
  • NHK - You are buddies with X and Y, and you may converse with them here at any time.  Your personal abilities do not interfere with the factional kill. You win when scum form the majority. 
All the best.  May prospective players crash and burn just like you did.

Dormio:
You are Misaki Nakahara, Scum Jailkeeper Lovestruck Survivor, a somewhat reluctant member of the NHK. 

Even after your stepfather?s death, your rough and abusive childhood still hangs over you like a shadow, and the subsequent lifestyle of leeching off the kindness of your uncle has left you desperate to find some value in your life.  Intelligent, but emotionally unstable, you spend your days striking up friendships with others even more unlucky than you, unwittingly suffocating them to death in your attempts to ?help? them. 

Everything changed when you met Satou-kun, however, the park seemed to have a magical atmosphere the night he signed that contract.  You can?t help but think of him and talk about him every time you can.

• Magic Pixie Girl - You are a Mafia Jailkeeper Survivor.  Every night, you, with your pretty face and genre-subverting guise, you may occupy your target by talking to them incessantly, preventing them from using their roles and protecting them from kills (including the NK). You can't target the same person on consecutive nights however
  • Infatuation - You are also a one-sided lover to Tatsuhiro Satou (X).  If he dies, you have no qualms about following him into death immediately, though the converse may not be true.  You may not reveal this to anyone (including your buddies) at any point in the game except LyLO and psuedo-LyLO, lest you die of embarrassment. Such is the tragedy of your existence.
  • NHK (?) Survivor - You are buddies with X and Y, and you may converse with them here at any time.  Your personal abilities do not interfere with the factional kill. However, you only win when you and Satou are alive at the end of the game.

You are sadly, still a threat to town.

All the best in your endeavors.  Can you really find happiness in this world?
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 02:34:08 AM by Affinity »

Affinity

• hoho
Re: Welcome to the NHK!! Mafia (Game Over, Town Wins)
« Reply #108 on: July 27, 2012, 02:28:32 AM »
Townies

Edible:
You are Kaori Yamazaki, Lovestruck Townie, currently a student getting a diploma in digital design. 

Things haven?t been working out lately, however.  Being careless with words, you have been ridiculed by most of your class as a scrawny, stubborn brat.  Even worse, your parents have been hounding you on the phone, threatening you to come back and inherit their family farm, a profession which you despise.  What?s more, the visual novel you have been working on for a year has lost all sense of plot and pacing; what should have reaffirmed your passion for the art industry has gone nowhere.  As ?Purururururin~!!? plays on your stereo for what must be the thousandth time, you can?t help but feel that life has been cruelly unfair to you. 

The only thing holding you up is your friend and crush, Nanako, whokseemed to be the only one who acknowledged your presence and helped you in school.  Sometimes you dream of marrying her, of starting a life together, away from the troubles of the real world.  But the hordes of magical girl figurines lined up on the shelf tell you that such a relationship can only end in tears.

You have the following 'abilities':
  • Infatuation: You are also a one-sided lover to Nanako (X).  If she dies, yo5 have no qualms about following her into death immediately, though the converse may not be true.  You may not reveal this to anyone at any point in the game, directly or indirectly until LyLO, due to your introverted self.  Such is your plight.
  • Neighbours: You are neighbors with Nanako (X), and can converse with her here, during the night.  You know nothing of her alignment or role, sadly, but you hope for the best.

You win when all threats to town have been eliminated.  All the best.

Shadoweh:
You are Tatsuhiro Satou, Town Protagonist, the protagonist and the crown hikikomori of the story.

After that fateful day on the way to university, where you suddenly felt the terrifying smiles of strangers and acquaintances all around you, you have holed up in your room for four years, protecting yourself from the malice of society.

Recently, however your mother has cut your pocket money due to financial problems. As your food supply dwindles and the rent for your room piles up, you feel as if the real world is closing in on you uncomfortably fast.

You have the following abilities.
  • Protaganist: Rather strangely, you have come to be relied on as the emotional pivot of most of the characters in the story. The day phase after your death will be skipped in a period of moruning, as they remember all that you have done for them. They really, really need you.
  • Intuition: You have this feeling that some of the players have one-sided crushes on others, and are willing to die if their crush dies as well. Something doesn?t seem right. However, out of respect for these poor souls, you are not allowed to reveal this information to anyone else in the game until someone flips as such, or LyLO (and their psuedo-, MyLO equivalents)
  • Counselor: Despite your frequent bouts of cluelessness, you are a comforting presence to most people as they pour out their troubles to you. Every night, you may protect another player from kill attempts. In addition, if they have any one-sided crushes on other people, they will be removed after their life-changing encounter with you.
  • Hikkomori: Alternatively, you may hole yourself up in your room for one night in the game (as much as bills permit) and render yourself untargatable by role actions. This will be announced in-thread. You must PM me during the phase before you carry out this action. You may not counsel anyone that night. You may not do this during LyLO.

You when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Perhaps now you will find true purpose in your life? All the best in your endeavors.

Bardiche:

You are Hitomi Kashiwa, Town Cop, former leader of the Literature Club back in your high school days.

Of course, you were also cheated on countless times back then, dropping in and out of numerous relationships while becoming none the wiser.  Those painful experiences caused you to gain a penchant for conspiracy theories; after all, the NHK is behind every single 99% fact in the world, thriving on misinformation fed to the masses.  After spending years of developing the relevant investigative techniques, you are finally ready to nab them, and maybe in the process, bring peace and tranquility to your life.

• Sanity Check ? You are sane, grounded in fact and reality, in complete control of your mental faculties.  In fact, you are the 1% who aren?t tricked by the NHK, making you saner than most!  Your results can be taken at face value.
  • Investigation ? Once a night you may investigate a person of your choice (other than yourself).  That person?s alignment (guilty, not guilty) will the revealed to you, and can be taken at face value since you are sane!
  • Neighbours ? You are neighbours with X (Akira Jougasaki), and can converse with him during the night here.  You know nothing of his alignment or his role, and though he seems quite decent as a friend, you don?t really care much for him.

You win when all threats to town are eliminated.

The world is a dreadful place, full of lies and deceit, conspiracies lurking in every corner.  Can you see through all that, and arrive at the truth of the matter?

NekoNekoRex:
You are Akira Jougasaki, Town Miller, a teacher at an art school specializing in storyboard development.

While you do seem like a successful man from every angle, you feel like a disturbing sense of ennui is coming over your life.  Most of the hobbies you have tried have bored you, and the drudgery of your job feels rather overwhelming at times.  However, at the brink of being burned out, you happened to meet Hitomi Kashiwa, who seemed to breathe new purpose into your life.  You hope very much to be able to marry her.

• Bad Impression ? While you are a respectable man in most ways, your brash manner of giving advice and your busy schedule tend to give people a bad impression.  You will turn up guilty when investigated by a cop.
  • Infatuation ? You are a one-sided lover to Hitomi (X).  If she dies, you have no qualms about following her into death immediately, though the converse may not be true.  You may not reveal this to anyone at any point in the game, directly or indirectly, until LyLO
  • Neighbours ? You are neighbors with X (Hitomi), and can converse with her during the night here .  You know nothing of her alignment or role, sadly, but you hope for the best.

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.  May you find a partner in your life.

PX:
You are Nanako Midorikawa, Town 1-shot Bulletproof, an everyday student at the nearby art school.  You like going out with friends and shopping.

Unlike most people nowadays, you are generally a pretty upbeat person with few problems; you really have no idea why everyone seems so down lately.  With a great circle of friends around you and decent grades, you look forward to the transition into adulthood with glee.  In the end, life is really great, and it?s up to one to live it to the fullest. 

Lately, you have been talking to Kaori Yamazaki during lunch breaks, from time to time.  While he does seem dour at times, he?s pretty cute, and nothing like the cocky guy his classmates are making him out to be.  Maybe you can cheer him up or something? 

• Upbeat: Your optimism protects you from any kill attempts once, as in a 1-shot bulletproof.
  • Neighbors: You are neighbours with X (Kaori Yamazaki), and can converse with him during the night here.  You know nothing of his alignment or his role.

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated. Good luck, though out of everyone you don't really need it.

Schezo:
You are Shizue Satou, Vanilla Town, the mother of Tatsuhiro Satou. Sometimes you wonder what your son is doing with his life.

Your husband?s medical condition had recently taken a nosedive, and while your life savings are enough to support both of you, it is now impossible to send the NEET of your child monthly pocket money as you used to. He has not taken this piece of news well, and ever since he hung up on you, you haven?t heard from him since, which is pretty worrying? You spend your days wondering sadly if you had raised him well or not, and can only pray for his success in life.

You are a vanilla townie with no special abilities.

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated. All the best in your spiritual crisis.

huhwhat:
You are Yuichi Kobayashi, Dependent Townie, one of the many victims of online gaming addiction in Japan right now.

In your early youth, you were a shy, curious youth who approached the world with such wonder, exploring the city atop of your bicycle.  Unable to handle the pressures of adolescence, you sought relief in an MMO named Ultimate Fantasy, and pretty much wasted your life away.  Not having moved in weeks, you are morbidly obese and useless, relying on your sister, whom you have long ceased to see as a person, to send you food and water.  These are the boundaries of your existence.

Recently, you have been getting vague thoughts about the uselessness of your life however, and perhaps your soul has yet to awaken from its long, deep, slumber.

You have the following ?abilities?:
  • Dependence: You are dependent upon your sister, Megumi Kobayashi, for sustenance.  If she were to die by any means, you will pretty much starve to death at the end of two phases after her death.

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.  All the best.  Maybe one day all the self-improvement books you've read will actually help!

ActionDan:
You are Hideto Nomura, Vanilla Town, the rich heir to a hospital.

Born to an overprotective family, you have obeyed your parent?s whims for most of your life, studying medical science despite having no interest in it.  The pressure of exams has been too overwhelming and so yeah, life sucks quite a bit.  Syringes and scalpels actually seem more appealing even.

You are a vanilla townie and have no special abilities.

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.  All the best.

NeoSerela:
You are Kazuko Nakahara, Vanilla Town, the aunt of Misaki Nakahara

You spend your Sundays going to church and roving around from door to door, spreading the word, but to be honest, you are aware that people are starting to look down on you for your old-fashioned ways. No matter, for one day they will see the light, but still? Also, you worry about the future of your niece very much.

You are a vanilla townie and have no special abilities.

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated. All the best.

BT:
You are Sukekiyo Sagawa, Vanilla Town, formerly the patron ?saint? of Orange Road, a successful conmen company. After evading the police for so long, however, all that stands behind you. Now, you are a respectable old man who has seen it all, living out the remainder of his days?

?which are sadly numbered. The price of bird?s nest, the secret to your longetivity, has increased to prices exorbitant even by your standards. You have also just returned your Ferrari to the car dealer, and are stuck with a decidedly mediocre Mitsubishi Lancer. The standard of your living is evidently dropping very fast, and you feel at a loss as to how to stop it.

You are vanilla town (!), and have no special abilities.

You win when all threats to town are eliminated. All the best, and hopefully you won't commit suicide because you aren't able to live longer or something like that.

Bardiche

« Reply #109 on: July 27, 2012, 02:29:07 AM »
ilu bardxneko QT

don't read stalker

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #110 on: July 27, 2012, 02:29:12 AM »
Yep, I know.  Done playing for a while.

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
« Reply #111 on: July 27, 2012, 02:35:12 AM »
I liked this setup a lot. It may have been bastard, but nevertheless I think the balance was ok and there was no outright stupid shit.
Thanks a lot for modding this, Affinity!

I'm satisfied with how that nightbus gambit played out and hope someone else will attempt some variation of it again in the future. Good job not blindly clearing someone because of role shenanigans, huhwhat.
Guess my list of people that needed to before LyLo to ensure a scum win was right (that list being ActionDan and huhwhat).

Affinity

• hoho
« Reply #112 on: July 27, 2012, 02:37:01 AM »
Night Actions

N1

Shadoweh protects huhwhat (successful)
Bardiche cops BT (unsuccessful)
Dormio jails Bardiche (successful)
Omba NKs huhwhat. (unsuccessful)

N2

rawr armour-pierces Bardiche (successful)
Shadoweh protects Bardiche (unsuccessful)
Bardiche cops Omba (unsuccessful)(not guilty)

N3

Dr rawr kills Omba (successful)
Shadoweh protects huhwhat (successful)

N4

Dr rawr kills Shadoweh (successful)
Shadoweh protects dr rawr (successful)

Day five is skipped

N5

Dr rawr kills ActionDan (successful)

« Reply #113 on: July 27, 2012, 02:39:36 AM »
I enjoyed reading the graveyard very much(skimming)

« Reply #114 on: July 27, 2012, 02:43:18 AM »
Also i think i forgot how to actually play the game :V

« Reply #115 on: July 27, 2012, 02:47:05 AM »
Also px was right i should add myself to the list of nk next time

« Reply #116 on: July 27, 2012, 02:52:55 AM »
The motivation for killing dormio was that hes scum

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #117 on: July 27, 2012, 02:57:59 AM »
I have to admit that after last game, Affinity's role for me cheered me up. "You cannot give up Shadoweh! You are important! Everyone really really needs you." I played this as true to the character as I could, like I was hiding in a box hallucinating about all the terrible people after me. I apologize to anyone who was infuriated with how much of a 'mislynch' I was being. Since I kinda wanted to make it clear huh what was confirmed town I followed him, and it turned out he really was Kanaya. (was anyone else thinking rawr was gambitting scum?) I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for that meddling Keine!

Schezo don't go I missed you so much how often do we get to be townie friends? :< Actually I'm sorry to both you and especially Serela for undeserved wagons.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #118 on: July 27, 2012, 03:10:19 AM »
gg.

« Reply #119 on: July 27, 2012, 03:20:17 AM »
Pretty frustrated after catching up on the graveyard and I'm probably done playing here for a while. FWIW even though my play might not have been the best I was definitely putting effort into playing this game before Day 6. If you disagree and want to antagonize me, then fuck off, thanks.

GG to everyone except PX, I seriously thought you were scum when I voted you, your play was scummy-bad and you aren't entitled to shit. I hate Pesco's graveyard mentality too. Stop being a bitch and start playing town games where you practice what you preach. I know you've talked about being busy this year and keep rolling scum, but roleplaying TK when you finally roll town after talking about how much town sucks all the time only to keep whining about town next game is pretty pathetic.

Also what I said about rawr/Dormio/Omba wasn't meant to be antagonizing, especially given that I just compared their scumteam to rawr and I from last game. They just struck me as the people who would have the mindsets to do crazy shit as buddies. I apologize if they interpreted it offensively seeing as Bard did and I can see how the wording could be offensive. See this post for if I actually wanted to be blunt about things, given what Pesco said about people being pansies in the graveyard I think it's within line. I probably won't when I cool down in a few hours, but oh well.