Author Topic: Welcome to the NHK!! Mafia (Night Three)  (Read 56749 times)

Schezo

• en-counse
Re: Welcome to the NHK!! Mafia (Day Two)
« Reply #840 on: July 22, 2012, 03:32:28 AM »
Dormio.  Whatever.

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
« Reply #841 on: July 22, 2012, 03:32:44 AM »
Omba why'd you want to lynch BT all day D1 again?
Gut + the fact he pushed for the lynch of my most solid town read for godawful reasons.

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #842 on: July 22, 2012, 03:37:57 AM »
btw Shadoweh, not sure if it got through but I'm like pretty sure I don't love you
You're just looking for more games to stand me up in aren't you. >:<
Also you dope lovers can't do anything but crumb or they die.

Schezo: I DON'T KNOW YOU ASSHOLES CUT ME ELEVEN TIMES BEFORE I COULD POST HOW AM I SUPOSED TO READ LIKE THIS

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
Re: Welcome to the NHK!! Mafia (Day One)
« Reply #843 on: July 22, 2012, 03:41:25 AM »
Shadoweh:
Her case on BT goes from being solid "Vote BT with me" to "He has a legit defense but I'm still gutvoting him so back up" to "I'm still fosing BT he's bad for fosing his wagoner" all the way to "I know I was heavily fosing Dan but he's my oracle now and I'm just droppin' the BT case peace ya'll"
Working under the assumption of a PX townflip, I'm glad you rolled scum this game Shadoweh because you aren't town pulling this stuff.

Neko I'm reading into the emotion of that post.  Heavy sarcasm towards others is not a towntell if you get what I'm saying.

I"ll iso Neko and Dormio today if I can but I'll probably wait until day 2.

you went from this to "shadoweh is strange, can't raed her, can't get an alignment tell"

Don't lynch me.

ActionDan

« Reply #844 on: July 22, 2012, 03:42:29 AM »
Gut + the fact he pushed for the lynch of my most solid town read for godawful reasons.

100% disagree.

which post struck you as the most god-awful

Don't lynch me.

« Reply #845 on: July 22, 2012, 03:43:28 AM »
what are we waiting on with the dormio lynch again

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #846 on: July 22, 2012, 03:45:19 AM »
It'd make more sense if you'd said that in your post voting me ok.

I'm pretty sure the end of day 1 happened between then and now.  She's pretty null so no I can't get an alignment read on her.  Thank you for playing.

I was waiting on V/LA's posts but I'm ready now.

##Unvote:
##Vote: Dormio

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
« Reply #847 on: July 22, 2012, 03:46:50 AM »
which post struck you as the most god-awful
If I have to pick one, it would be #225.

Shadoweh

« Reply #848 on: July 22, 2012, 03:47:27 AM »
How much of the last few pages is you guys telling Neko Dormio is a girl? <_<

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

ActionDan

« Reply #849 on: July 22, 2012, 03:47:36 AM »
##Unvote
##Vote: Dormio

Hw is using his mind powers on me.

I g2g now. 

@Schezo.  I raed your iso inbetween, before I just disliked your play.

Don't lynch me.

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
« Reply #850 on: July 22, 2012, 03:50:31 AM »
How much of the last few pages is you guys telling Neko Dormio is a girl? <_<
Stop trying to confuse my dick. He -is- a girl.

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #851 on: July 22, 2012, 03:51:05 AM »
HAMMER SHUT UP

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #852 on: July 22, 2012, 03:51:14 AM »
Is that a lynch?
Well then, fuck you guys. Seriously.
Also, lynch Omba next.

Affinity

• hoho
« Reply #853 on: July 22, 2012, 03:53:38 AM »
Welcome to Misaki!

ActionDan:     (0)
Bardiche:     (0)
BT:     (0)
Dormio:    Dr. Rawr, huhwhat, Omba, Shadoweh, Schezo, ActionDan (6) HAMMER
Dr. Rawr:     (0)
huhwhat:     (0)
NekoNekoRex:     (0)
Omba:    Dormio (1)
Schezo:     (0)
Serela:   (0)
Shadoweh:    BT, Bardiche (2)

With 11 alive, it's 6 to lynch.

Affinity

• hoho
« Reply #854 on: July 22, 2012, 04:44:48 AM »
Winter set in as Misaki Nakahara took the train bound for Nishi Outani.  In restless sleep, she dreamt of her mother smiling at her, while falling backward over Cape Ishihama into the deep blue sea, as she did many times.  The voice of her stepfather, screaming that she was the one who caused her death, seemed to echo without end, deepening her already unbearable pain and misery.

Now, after being ousted by everyone she thought she cared for, there was nothing left to do but to follow in her mother?s footsteps.  A bell seemed to toll in the distance as she walked up the cape like so many others alike, giving way to the sound of crashing waves as she neared the cape.  Briefly, she contemplated the meaning of her life, and after coming to the conclusion that she had none, she fell head first into the waves, spreading her arms as she did so, a smile on her face. 

Darkness had already set in before people discovered the ticket stubs on her hospital bed, as well as a cryptic suicide note which read ?The yam tasted really good?, which didn?t make any sense since she was not known to eat yam very much.  Only scraps of her notebook were found in the thrash, detailing plans to burden other people with her presence.  All in all, her existence seemed pretty ephemeral, her identity somewhat ambiguous.  She did not stay very long in anyone's minds.

Dormio was Misaki Nakahara, Mafia Jailkeeper.

Affinity

• hoho

Affinity

• hoho
Re: Welcome to the NHK!! Mafia (Night Two)
« Reply #856 on: July 23, 2012, 03:49:14 AM »
Guilty.  Guilty.  Guilty.  Guilty.  Guilty.  Guilty

Everyone was guilty.

In the middle of the night, Hitomi Kashiwa called Akira for what must have been the hundredth time, to no avail.  Slowly it dawned on her that he had to be cheating on her, like others have done back in high school.  With shaking hands, she set her handphone down? and gathered her anti-depressants and a glass of water.  One by one, for what seemed forever, she ingested the pills, taking a sip of water each time, until time seemed to flow no longer, her happier memories coalescing into an eternal bliss that she had yearned for so long?.

Bardiche was  Hitomi Kashiwa, Town Neighbour Cop..  Her abilities were as follows:
  • Sanity Check ? You are sane, grounded in fact and reality, in complete control of your mental faculties.  In fact, you are the 1% who aren?t tricked by the NHK, making you saner than most!  Your results can be taken at face value.
  • Investigation ? Once a night you may investigate a person of your choice (other than yourself).  That person?s alignment (guilty, not guilty) will the revealed to you, and can be taken at face value since you are sane!
  • Neighbours ? You are neighbours with X (Akira Jougasaki), and can converse with him during the night here.  You know nothing of his alignment or his role, and though he seems quite decent as a friend, you don?t really care much for him.

===

When Akira busted her door open the next morning, all he saw was his love prone on the carpet floor, frothing at the mouth with dead eyes.  His students later that day were greeted by the sight of his body, hanging from a noose in the classroom. 

NekoNekoRex was Akira Jougasaki, Lovestruck Townie Neighbour Miller.  His abilities were as follows.

• Bad Impression ? While you are a respectable man in most ways, your brash manner of giving advice and your busy schedule tend to give people a bad impression.  You will turn up guilty when investigated by a cop.
  • Infatuation ? You are a one-sided lover to Hitomi (X).  If she dies, you have no qualms about following her into death immediately, though the converse may not be true.  You may not reveal this to anyone at any point in the game, directly or indirectly, until LyLO
  • Neighbours ? You are neighbors with X (Hitomi), and can converse with her during the night here .  You know nothing of her alignment or role, sadly, but you hope for the best.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 03:54:49 AM by Affinity »

Affinity

• hoho
Re: Welcome to the NHK!! Mafia (Night Two)
« Reply #857 on: July 23, 2012, 03:51:12 AM »
It is now Day 3.  You have 48 hours remaining.

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Re: Welcome to the NHK!! Mafia (Day Three)
« Reply #858 on: July 23, 2012, 04:00:03 AM »
##Vote: ActionDan
Sheeping Dormio.

Shadoweh

« Reply #859 on: July 23, 2012, 04:04:28 AM »
##Vote: Action Dan
Sheeping Jesus.

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #860 on: July 23, 2012, 04:05:32 AM »
Let's do it.

##Vote: Action Dan

« Reply #861 on: July 23, 2012, 04:18:37 AM »
Actual case:
Dormio poked at Dan for most of D1 when there were minimal odds of the wagon taking off, aka weak distancing. Dan barely responded to this poking at all and didn't even bat an eye at the constant token questioning which should have looked scummy.

Also, Dan randomly sheeping me on the Dormio hammer after starting the day off with a gut vote is unrealistic and looks like a last ditch attempt to gain cred.

Willing to lynch Serela too, he pretty obviously wanted to avoid voting with Dormio until it was obviously he absolutely had to do so to look realistic.

« Reply #862 on: July 23, 2012, 04:19:24 AM »
(gut vote on me)

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #863 on: July 23, 2012, 04:19:37 AM »
copypaste

Hmm, y'know, I've never made a post at night before! But the day just ended, and we got a scum flip... I can't resist~<3 So this might be worded a little weird time-wise since this'll be made way in advance.

Lesse here! Shadoweh claimed having no idea WTF Dormoe was talking about. She didn't vote 'til pretty late in the wagon, and said NOTHING about him when she voted him... she had a small blurb on him D1... and the reason my clear on her ended up being totally not something that was real in reality so it's out the window. Shadoweh definitely looks like a possibility for bussing scum.

HW is now deffo town for obvious reasons. (I won't be surprised if he dies during the night at all, if he does it'll be even more obvious reasons, PLUS WE'D GET A BARD COP RESULT YAYAY BARD WHAT DID YOU GET :D)

Lessee. Other people who are town. Bard and Neko, of course. Schezo probably, despite how much I have to resist voting him half the time he posts. Those are carryover clears from yesterday.

Dan was a clear d2 start but I don't really remember why (for how he acted at d1 end?) and haven't gotten around to reread him yet. He was V/LA for basically all of D2 so there's nothing to get out of it for him. Sigh. Hopefully it's an awful nice clear he has, whenever I go back to check it :T

Omba was Dormoe's target all day, dunno what that means about Omba. Could certainly see them both being scum together. But there's bigger fish to fry.

Like ~*~rawr~*~. Rawr still needs to TOTALLY die. Since he's possibly neighbor waifus with HW and him and HW sheep eachother like nuts apparently I dunno, maybe I'd get off him a little bit, but... :T Gah.

If HW dies when rawr is lynched I'd get off him entirely due to HW being town, but I guess we can't really know that for sure since it's not claimable. If HW dies and flips, the rolename may be highly useful as to rawr's alignment, which would be awesome (or flip rawr outright, in which case dawww he's town I was wrong, but thank goodness it's over with)

That's everyone... 'cept for BT. I dunno what to do with BT. He was sort of low-existence D2. He probably deserves getting reread at some point.

I'm saving actual reread time for after the night results though, and for after seeing everyone else's reaction. All this is being typed up at like 1:30am shortly after D2's lynch resulted. So, yeah! I'll see you all at D3 start, yeps :3 Heheh, this should go alright, I think~

Later:More on Shadoweh; I think the "Why would you roleblock the cop >.>;" comment from her was really weird (Obviously you block him because the scum would block and/or NK him, it's sort of obvious) and feels like it was forced. The one thing holding me back is Dormio softclaimed that killing Shadoweh would kill him, and it'd be sort of weird to do that if they were both scum (Shadoweh was a big wagon still at that point, if she actually died then Dormio not dying would make him look like a big fat liar. The flipside is they probably figured whoever protected their actual target would counterclaim his Jailkeeper thing, so they'd be fine. Seriously expecting HW death overnight; only other considerable NK is Bard since he'd get a result, but they'd have to gambit HW doesn't target him, while docs generally can't selftarget, and HW obv. is incredibly likely a doc given situation)

Now:WHATS GOING ON WHY ARE WE ALL VOTING ACTIONDAN I'M CONFUSED

Wait is Dormio the guy who said "Okay ActionDan is town because _____"?

Seriously what's going on

Cut by HW. Oh. That still doesn't explain the two sheep votes suddenly.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

« Reply #864 on: July 23, 2012, 04:22:12 AM »
I think Shadoweh could still be scum, for whatever that's worth.

Shadoweh

« Reply #865 on: July 23, 2012, 04:22:24 AM »
Are you sure that makes Serela scum though? I mean, it's Serela.

Speaking of Serela. Uuuuuuuh so you just saw the scum that claimed to have blocked Bard die and thought huh what was going to die? That post looks delicious. I'm gonna dig in.

« Reply #866 on: July 23, 2012, 04:23:54 AM »
That's why I'm voting Dan.

You need real opinions btw.

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #867 on: July 23, 2012, 04:26:38 AM »
Before I start.

Serela is there a reason why Dr Rawr is worse than Dan when they are in essence the same: lurky lurkers?

Shadoweh

« Reply #868 on: July 23, 2012, 04:29:07 AM »
Maybe after Dan posts. I just finished some cut up hot dogs with broccoli, cauliflour, garlic, a tiny bit of onion and some green thing my landlord left in my fridge (parsley I think?) fried in oil that was just used to fry some fish, dashing in curry powder, roasted red pepper spice and soy sauce, then fried some rice in the leftover oil.

This is the best post I have ever made.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #869 on: July 23, 2012, 04:31:27 AM »
Serela is there a reason why Dr Rawr is worse than Dan when they are in essence the same: lurky lurkers?
Dan is V/LA which gives him an excuse, which... I don't know what to do with that.

I also don't know what to do with the three sudden votes on ActionDan.

The people who aren't HW should explain why they're voting him.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore