Author Topic: Welcome to the NHK!! Mafia (Night Three)  (Read 56741 times)

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
Re: Welcome to the NHK!! Mafia (Day One)
« Reply #510 on: July 19, 2012, 03:30:37 PM »
8 ) No talk in the topic during twilight and night phases.
Shh!

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
End of D1 Votecount

ActionDan:     (0)
Bardiche:    BT, Edible, Schezo, ActionDan, PX (5)
BT:    Dormio (1)
Dormio:     (0)
Dr. Rawr:     (0)
Edible:     (0)
huhwhat:     (0)
NekoNekoRex:     (0)
Omba:     (0)
PX:    Dr. Rawr, NekoNekoRex, huhwhat, Omba, Serela, Shadoweh, Bardiche (7) HAMMER
Schezo:     (0)
Serela:     (0)
Shadoweh:     (0)

With 13 alive, it's 7 to lynch.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 04:03:09 PM by Affinity »

Affinity

• hoho
Re: Welcome to the NHK!! Mafia (Day One)
« Reply #512 on: July 19, 2012, 03:58:40 PM »
Eventually the tension got too great to bear. PX (Nanako Midorikawa, 1-shot bulletproof townie neighbor), as innocent and optimistic as ever, was unaccustomed to these stressful situations and couldn?t stay above the noises swirling inside her head.  In vague delirium, she slit her wrists, falling over with a dull thud.

Her abilities were as follows,
  • Upbeat: Your optimism protects you from any kill attempts once, as in a 1-shot bulletproof.
  • Neighbors: You are neighbours with X (Kaori Yamazaki), and can converse with him during the night here.  You know nothing of his alignment or his role.

Not long after, Edible (Kaoru Yamazaki, Lovestruck Townie Neighbour), was found dead outside her house window, lying on the lawn with a knife in his chest.

His abilities were as follows,

• Infatuation: You are also a one-sided lover to Nanako (X).  If she dies, you have no qualms about following her into death immediately, though the converse may not be true.  You may not reveal this to anyone at any point in the game, directly or indirectly until LyLO (or its psuedo, MyLO, varaints), due to your introverted self.  Such is your plight.
  • Neighbours: You are neighbors with Nanako (X), and can converse with her here, during the night.  You know nothing of her alignment or role, sadly, but you hope for the best.

It is now Night Two.  You have 24 hours to send in your actions

Affinity

• hoho
Re: Welcome to the NHK!! Mafia (Night One)
« Reply #513 on: July 20, 2012, 04:06:26 PM »
Kaoru?s visual novel, published posthumously by his friend(s) out of respect for him, tanked horribly in Comiket, selling only two copies.  It served as a horrible reminder to everyone that death alone does not justify a person's painful decisions in life, and that the world was a horrible place.  Either that or it was the work of the NHK but whatever.

No one died last night, though.

It is now Day 2.  With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. 

You have 48 hours remaining.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 04:08:17 PM by Affinity »

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
Re: Welcome to the NHK!! Mafia (Day Two)
« Reply #514 on: July 20, 2012, 04:09:07 PM »
Oh cool no one died!

I'm too busy reading the Helepolis manga since they just linked it in irc but, if anyone thinks we should lynch Bard or Neko today, you can keep that to yourself or go jump in a fire or something :3

tl;dr no >:C

after I'm less busy (I never even ate breakfast yet ;_;) I'll go over d1 again and vote and all that jazz
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Shadoweh

« Reply #515 on: July 20, 2012, 04:10:58 PM »
NOBODY OUT ANYMORE NEIGHBOUR PAIRS.
God it's like I'm playing two lover mafias.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
« Reply #516 on: July 20, 2012, 04:12:22 PM »
So before I sleep I'll just say this: Keep your traps shut about the lovers stuff. I know you can resist the temptation of speculation. Just once. Please.

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #517 on: July 20, 2012, 04:16:10 PM »
So guys, I investigated Shadoweh.

##VOTE: Shadoweh

I'm kidding. I didn't investigate Shadoweh
##Unvote

I'd like to hear Schezo on why he refused to hammer PX near end-of-day. Edible has a fairly good reason to want No Lynch over PX Lynch, but there's no excuse as yet why you would panicmonger about me "forcing NL" while simultaneously taking no action to rectify the situation. Along with just sheeping yesterday and, thus, doing little to no scumhunting, I think there's a good candidate for the noose today.

##Vote: Schezo

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #518 on: July 20, 2012, 04:17:26 PM »
Bard I died

In more serious news, lemme guess, roleblocked? (Since no one died I could see you realistically haven been the nk target, but docced, and got a result; but that doesn't seem to be the case or I imagine you'd have said so)
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Shadoweh

« Reply #519 on: July 20, 2012, 04:21:10 PM »
Edible, I hate you. Did you think that maybe, just maybe, I was asking about Kaoru Yamazaki, IE THE PERSON MOST LIKELY TO HAVE A ONE-SIDED CRUSH ON Nanako Midorikawa, for a reason? Since apparently I am too subtle, I'll go ahead and confirm what some of you already know but can't talk about now that I can, that there are a number of people in the game that are one-way lovers to other people. I think it is enough of a thing that there are more then two. (A cop with a miller lover neighbour is pretty hilarious actually.) Neko can't say but he's obviously suffering from the same condition.

If all the loverishes are neighbours, outting pairs becomes a map to how2nk4scum.

Cut by strangling Bard with the electric chord in the men's changeroom

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #520 on: July 20, 2012, 04:22:37 PM »
I came in like 20 min after deadline.  I'm Sorta glad that I did because that was a sucky D1 choice between the claims.

Bard *should* have a cop result unless Lol roleblocked.

uh.  people to look at:  everyone, I guess besides Bard, Neko, BT.

Schezo, Dormio come to mind first.  And maybe huhwhat Shadoweh I should check again, and then Rawr.

Don't lynch me.

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #521 on: July 20, 2012, 04:23:33 PM »
also V/LA until Monday night.  Maybe I can post tiny bits inbetween

Don't lynch me.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #522 on: July 20, 2012, 05:13:28 PM »
Going to side with Bard here, Shezo's D1 was awful and the last bits during deadline were incredibly bad.
##Vote: Shezo

Huhwhat and Dan read pretty sturdy town to me from my reread from D1, I wouldn't advise a lynch on either one of them for the time being.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Bardiche

« Reply #523 on: July 20, 2012, 05:18:03 PM »
Also bad: Shadoweh sheeping during End of Day, and now pretending helpfulness by claiming something any and all neighbour pairs would have probably figured out by themselves. Trying to look helpful while saying something pretty unnecessary doesn't make me believe in your Towniness, Shadoweh.

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #524 on: July 20, 2012, 05:21:49 PM »
Four pages in one hour. You people deserve a medal.
Quote from: me
Because I really do see people jumping on the [PX] wagon an hour to deadline because "welp"
Listen to me for I am psychic.

By the way, we're not lynching the town cop anymore. --oh okay seems like everyone agrees, good

##Vote Shadoweh

Vote on me was constantly justified by gut feeling. Despite this, additional reasons to vote me magically show up along the way (such as 'deflecting', 'why me' and 'meta'), looks more like trying to justify vote as much as possible when on surface it's no better than Omba's. Was willing to buy into unvote because it suits misguided town realizing their mistake, but later clarification that I am still bad eliminates that thought and puts her reconsidering into doubt. Now unvote is more like appeal to people criticizing her vote. Revote feels too justified (for a "best of three wagons", no less). Also felt like she had an easy time jumping from one wagon to the other multiple times, though that's more of a gut feeling.

Dislike Serela #102 for free potential wagon start on derptown NNR. Because really, that comment serves no other purpose. In general Serela is very nonexistent this game, showing up to comment / ask questions but not actually contributing anything. Well, aside from conviction behind PX vote that disappeared after one PX post and reappeared after HW called him out for it. >_>

---

Quick thing. Is Rawr female? I might've NNR'd Rawr [and Affinity] all this time. :(

---

Shadoweh, a lot of people can't talk about it and you're implying that you knew about it yesterday and can talk about it. What gives?

Shadoweh

« Reply #525 on: July 20, 2012, 05:22:54 PM »
I'm not pretending helpfulness you dope, I'm giving you role information that I wasn't able to give out yesterday. I knew all along about this. I wasn't allowed to say anything until someone died from their natural crushes.

Bard, did you tell Neko you were a cop before he claimed to be a miller in your quicktopic?

« Reply #526 on: July 20, 2012, 05:34:07 PM »
##vote:serela

pretty sure im a guy BT

that thing serela was doing at the end of d1 pretty much going for every (possible) wagon

« Reply #527 on: July 20, 2012, 05:35:55 PM »
##Vote: Serela
Sheeping Rawr

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #528 on: July 20, 2012, 05:36:45 PM »
Doesn't want to hammer his town read.

Is incredibly bad.

This fucking game.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #529 on: July 20, 2012, 05:38:21 PM »
Well I'm pretty sure someone said you're female in this game, and in the last game too. Screw them.

I'm still kind of considering town Serela having a really really bad day [1] so he's in the "i want to read them already" list with Schezo and Rawr.

Shadoweh

« Reply #530 on: July 20, 2012, 05:40:23 PM »
Schezo, to be fair. Would you have preferred not lynching anyone to not lynching someone? You seem to agree that no-lynching is a bad thing.

PS if Bard was roleblocked I suggest we quicklynch Serela immediately for knowing too much.

« Reply #531 on: July 20, 2012, 05:42:39 PM »
Well I'm pretty sure someone said you're female in this game, and in the last game too. Screw them.

pretty sure that was huhwhat(jerk)

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #532 on: July 20, 2012, 05:43:08 PM »
Other people who I won't support a lynch on: Bardiche, Shadoweh, Neko, Dan

The most tentative here is Shadoweh, who I might change my mind about later. But right now I think we really shouldn't lynch her.

Reread of D1:Schezo is horrible, Omba is useless, Rawr and Dormio are superlurk.

That leaves HW The Eternally Unreadable and BT who I'm null on, also known in this case as "We have bigger fish to fry", e.g. any of the four I just mentioned

I'll make cases when I'm less tired. But seriously, like Rawr and Dormio may as well NOT EXIST, which is horrible, and then Omba/Schezo aren't terribly better. Omba has actual posts and stuff but the vast majority consist of "Sheep my gut, vote BT". And I'll get to Schezo's etc later.

Schezo:"Doesn't want to hammer your town read" is sort of a bad thing, yes, when the alternative is NO LYNCH. It's not exactly a super scummy thing though. You're definitely pretty scummy for things -other- then that though. Your d1 is pretty sucky and I'll explain why after I nap.

Shadoweh:Oh yes because the claimed town cop being roleblocked is TOTALLY SHOCKING. :P The other half of my reasoning there is that he has no reason to not instantly claim his night result, and the fact that he didn't makes it look like he didn't get one. Still would like clarification on the matter from him though.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #533 on: July 20, 2012, 05:46:13 PM »
PS if Bard was roleblocked I suggest we quicklynch Serela immediately for knowing too much.
Currently not interested in lynching Serela for this alone.

And I am seriously interested in how Schezo is terrible aside from the NL thing. (which isn't grounds for that either -___-)

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #534 on: July 20, 2012, 05:47:36 PM »
Basically I guess I want to actually see cases?

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #535 on: July 20, 2012, 05:50:41 PM »
Oh you're all right. Let me hammer my town read power role when Bard is playing the "You chumps hammer" game.

You're all reaching so hard.

Bardiche

« Reply #536 on: July 20, 2012, 05:56:05 PM »
PX is town and we won't vote Bard who's forcing nl because circlejerkcirclejerkcirclejerkcirclejerkcirclejerkcirclejerkcirclejerkcirclejerkcirclejerk

we won't vote Bard who's forcing nl

Bard who's forcing nl

You can't use "forcing nl" as some sort of negative thing while also trying to force no lynch yourself by not voteswapping to PX. Would you have preferred No Lynch over a PX lynch?

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #537 on: July 20, 2012, 05:58:47 PM »
You're all reaching so hard.
This would be a legitimate complaint if it was the only reason people don't like you.

I'm going to shut up about it though because I haven't actually explained what my other reasons are so I don't have much of a right to talk about this yet.

Affinity

• hoho
« Reply #538 on: July 20, 2012, 06:01:07 PM »
Welcome to Life!

ActionDan:  (0)
Bardiche:  (0)
BT:  (0)
Dormio:  (0)
Dr. Rawr:  (0)
huhwhat:  (0)
NekoNekoRex:  (0)
Omba:  (0)
PX:  (0)
Schezo: Bardiche, NekoNekoRex (2)
Serela: Dr. Rawr, huhwhat (2)
Shadoweh: BT (1)

Not Voting: Everyone Else

With 11 alive, it's 6 to lynch.
You have 47 hours remaining

Shadoweh

« Reply #539 on: July 20, 2012, 06:24:42 PM »
Don't get me wrong Schezo, I like you! (Not in the killing myself if you die kind of way though.) I am asking for an honest justification of why you were so dead-set on not lynching PX to the point of risking a no-lynch if Bard didn't stop playing chicken first.