Author Topic: Angel Beats! Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Win  (Read 99935 times)

Re: Angel Beats! Mafia - Day Four - Pseudo-LYLO(?)
« Reply #1200 on: July 15, 2012, 04:54:46 AM »
dan if i actually was worried about you being a gov i would've made a normal post and asked that in the scum quicktopic

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #1201 on: July 15, 2012, 04:55:41 AM »
yaaaaaaaaaaaa

at least finally I got the right answer at the end... kinda T_T.

cut- ya. that's what held me back  you could have pmed dormio privately

Don't lynch me.

ActionDan

« Reply #1202 on: July 15, 2012, 04:57:10 AM »
lso the other stuff about kilgaa saying Bard was scummy going after HW before he checked his status was scummy.  I caught that when I reread.  I just didn't say it.

Don't lynch me.

« Reply #1203 on: July 15, 2012, 04:57:29 AM »
We had a quicktopic, we were just scum.

Bard's extra power was a real thing too. Not sure why it was in the set-up since we'd have to forego our roleblock or kill but maybe Dormio wanted us to try to joint with the SK? <_<

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #1204 on: July 15, 2012, 04:58:24 AM »
So Bard was pissed to be replacing into what he thought was a mason slot only to be confirmed scum. :V
So you were roleblocker and Bard was godfather. Lemme guess; Kilga was rolecop?

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

ActionDan

« Reply #1205 on: July 15, 2012, 04:58:40 AM »
so you really had no thrid?

Don't lynch me.

Conqueror

« Reply #1206 on: July 15, 2012, 05:00:03 AM »
inb4 huhwhat is trolling

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.

ActionDan

« Reply #1207 on: July 15, 2012, 05:00:34 AM »
inb4 huhwhat is trolling

that would make my day.

Don't lynch me.

« Reply #1208 on: July 15, 2012, 05:01:13 AM »
Nope, Kilga was town.

I may or may not be trolling.

ActionDan

« Reply #1209 on: July 15, 2012, 05:02:36 AM »
ummm is affinity around?

Don't lynch me.

Conqueror

« Reply #1210 on: July 15, 2012, 05:03:44 AM »
I may or may not be trolling.

Well, paparazzi are scum regardless.
I guess I'll just go to sleep and await our lovely flip.
At least the reactions confirm Dan as town if BT is actually scum.

ActionDan

« Reply #1211 on: July 15, 2012, 05:05:02 AM »
in the event BT is actually scum and Hw is dicking around with us I have absolutely no doubt Conq is town, not that I had too many doubts but woooooo. 

Don't lynch me.

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #1212 on: July 15, 2012, 05:06:01 AM »
:<

There's always the next life I guess.

ActionDan

« Reply #1213 on: July 15, 2012, 05:06:50 AM »
well g2g now.

Don't lynch me.

Conqueror

« Reply #1214 on: July 15, 2012, 05:13:14 AM »
Theory:
huhwhat/rawrmurdered Pesco N1 because they thought he was a scum traitor trying to signal to them.
Makes a lot of sense actually.
Okay welp.

« Reply #1215 on: July 15, 2012, 05:26:42 AM »
we shot pesco because his d1 play was excellent. he voted scum the entire day then kept pushing after the obvious fakeclaim, and garnered next to no interest in lynching him from the town

Conqueror

« Reply #1216 on: July 15, 2012, 05:30:31 AM »
-.-
Stop it you'll only encourage him to troll again next game.
It's one thing to vote scum; it's another to convince others you're voting scum.

« Reply #1217 on: July 15, 2012, 05:32:16 AM »
the real reason is that i thought it would be funny

i'm not sure why people were saying i deserved to win this game if i ended up being scum

Conqueror

« Reply #1218 on: July 15, 2012, 05:34:14 AM »
It's because the town collectively failed and I guess the scum did what they had to do. Gutsy move with the claim btw; I never expected you'd do something like that. Have to keep it in mind for the future. You won't get away with it next time!

Conqueror

« Reply #1219 on: July 15, 2012, 05:35:28 AM »
Seriously claiming scum and your scumbuddy in thread = what.
goddammit huhwhat

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
Re: Angel Beats! Mafia - Night Four - Pseudo-LYLO(?)
« Reply #1220 on: July 15, 2012, 05:37:25 AM »
Votecount

Conqueror (0):
huh what (0):
ActionDan (2): BT, Bardiche
Affinity (0):
Bardiche (0):
BT (4): Affinity, Conqueror, ActionDan, huh what

Not voting: Nobody

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

"This is all a misunderstanding! I would never do something like this with Otonashi around!"
"Does that mean that you would do it if he weren't?"
"No! You're wrong!"
However, the Afterlife War Front had heard enough.
The Afterlife War Front converged on BT, desperately praying that he was the one behind these murders.
Unfortunately, he was not.
BT - Ayato Naoi, Student Council President(Vanilla Townie) was brutally mobbed D4.

It is now Night 4, you have 24 hours to send in any night actions that you may or may not have.

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
Re: Angel Beats! Mafia - Night Four - Pseudo-LYLO(?)
« Reply #1221 on: July 15, 2012, 05:58:18 AM »
I forgot to warn you about funny people with hammers overnight.

Too late.  :ohdear:

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
Re: Angel Beats! Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Win
« Reply #1222 on: July 15, 2012, 11:15:04 AM »
With four members remaining, the Afterlife War Front held its final meeting.
Wait... Four?
ActionDan - Noda, Idiot(Vanilla Townie) failed to defeat the final boss.

And so the four remaining members looked at each other.
huh what, playing Yuri Nakamura, began to laugh with his friend Bardiche, playing Hideki Hinata.
"Sorry, new guy, but we're going to have to have you get away from Tenshi."
Affinity, playing Yuzuru Otonashi, fervently shook his head as he stood in front of his lover Conqueror, playing Kanade Tachibana, with his arms outstretched.
"Not going to move? Well, I should have known that you wouldn't."
With the press of the button, several loud explosions could be heard, and Yurippe's laughter as she walked away with Bardiche would haunt the minds of Conqueror and Affinity for the remainder of their short lives.

huh what - Yuri Nakamura, Leader of the Afterlife War Front(Action Immune Godmother) won the game on D5.
Bardiche - Hideki Hinata, Co-founder of the Afterlife War Front(Jack of All Trades) won the game on D5.
Affinity - Yuzuru Otonashi, the Main Character(Self-Reviving Serial Killer Lover) was endgamed.
Conqueror - Kanade Tachibana, Ex-Student Council President(Self-Reviving Serial Killer Lover) was endgamed.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 11:47:35 AM by Ran Yakumo »

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #1223 on: July 15, 2012, 11:15:18 AM »
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 11:21:51 AM by Ran Yakumo »

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #1224 on: July 15, 2012, 11:15:28 AM »
--TOWN--

Lady Lambdadelta

Welcome, Lady Lambdadelta, to Angel Beats! mafia.
You are Takeyama, Hacker Genius(Cop).
Getting recruited into the Afterlife War Front didn't really change much for you.
You still continue to spend most of your time in front of a computer, tapping away at the keys and making the systems dance to your tune.
Unfortunately, despite your constant assertions to be called "Christ", everyone seems to ignore your cool handle.
This doesn't change the fact that you've formed a sense of comradarie with these people, and you're going to get to the bottom of this incident for their benefit as well as yours.

To help you discover the truth behind this latest incident, you have the following abilities as well as your words and vote:
  • Data Collection: Every night you may investigate a player of your choice by sending a message to the moderator. You will be informed of whether or not your target is a threat to town.

You win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated.
Best of luck in your endeavors.

Kilgamayan

Welcome, Kilgamayan, to Angel Beats! mafia.
You are Shiina, Kunoichi(Tracker).
Regarded once by Noda as the "Final Boss" of this world, to this day nobody really knows all that much about you.
With superior strength, reflexes, and concentration, you are among the Afterlife War Front's most valued members, even if you shroud yourself in mystery and contribute little more than "How foolish" to discussions.
Your only flaw lies in your weakness of all things cute. Stuffed animals being a prime offender.
This new emergency may be your best chance to conquer this weakness, once and for all.

Your physical prowess allows you to use the following abilities in conjunction with your (rarely used) words and vote:
  • Silent Stalking: Every night, you may stalk a player by sending a message to the moderator. You will be informed on whether or not your target performed an action, and who they targeted if they did do something.

Omba

Welcome, Omba, to Angel Beats! mafia.
You are Takamatsu, Honor Student(Doctor).
Prior to Takeyama joining the Afterlife War Front, you were the only one to be wearing glasses.
This, by itself, caused you to be in charge of collecting information for the group despite Yurippe's warnings that you were actually an idiot.
An unfortunate side effect of this role was that you were never able to utilize the many muscles you had developed with your secret training.
That's all changed though, since Takeyama has taken over your previous role, you can use your muscles to your hearts content on the frontlines during this latest incident.

Your well toned body has granted you the following abilities in addition to your (mostly ignored) words and vote:
  • Crouching Tiger, Hidden Biceps: Every night you may choose to smother a player with your rock hard abs by sending a message to the moderator, preventing anything from harming them for the night.

ActionDan

Welcome, ActionDan, to Angel Beats! mafia.
You are Noda, Idiot(Vanilla Townie).
Loyal towards your leader, Yurippe, to a fault, you are one of the Afterlife War Front's primary combat members.
Your affection towards Yurippe causes you to carry around a picture of her at all times, as well as starting fights whenever anyone questions her authority.
Although you're highly skilled with your halberd, you're useless when it comes to anything involving academia.
Recently, though, something strange has been going on in the afterlife. And you're going to get to the bottom of it.

You're far too stupid to carry any special abilities other than your words and your vote. Maybe if you would actually hit the books, you'd have something else to help you.

NekoNekoRex

Welcome, NekoNekoRex, to Angel Beats! mafia.
You are Fujimaki, Delinquient(Vanilla Townie).
You are (or at least believe yourself to be) a pretty important member of the Afterlife War Front.
Despite your demeanour, you're quite a reliable guy and you're quite willing to sacrifice yourself for the greater good if need be, though you'd like to avoid this if at all possible.
Your inability to swim won't stop you this time, there's nothing for you to drown in.
You're going to prove your worth and show that you're worth remembering to the others once and for all by being the one to figure out the truth behind this latest incident.

You have no special abilities, other than your words and your vote.

Shadoweh

Welcome, Shadoweh, to Angel Beats! mafia.
You are Yui, GirlDeMo Vocalist(Vanilla Townie).
As Mayumi Iwasawa's replacement, you've been accepted into the band you idolized.
This doesn't mean that you can slack off, though. Quite the opposite. You're going to live up to the band's name and reputation by going above and beyond the call of duty.
In other words, you're butting in where you aren't needed.
Still, there's a murder mystery going on here, and you're going to be the detective! You saw it on TV once!

Other than your extremely annoying words and your vote, you have no special abilities.

Serela

Welcome, Serela, to Angel Beats! mafia.
You are Ōyama, Jack of All Trades(Vanilla Townie).
You've been hanging around the afterlife for a while, being one of the first people to join the Afterlife War Front and all.
Your distinguishing trait? It's that you have no distinguishing traits whatsoever.
You're so ordinary that, at first, you were mistaken as one of the many NPCs that wander around purgatory.
Still, something strange has happened, and you're going to do what you can to help sort it out.

Unfortunately, due to how ordinary you are, you have no special abilities other than your words and your vote.

Pesco

Welcome, Pesco, to Angel Beats! mafia.
You are TK, Rapper(Vanilla Townie).
Get chance and luck. You'll be needing it.
Nobody in the Afterlife War Front really knows who you are or why you ended up in purgatory, but it doesn't really matter. You're pretty reliable when it comes to it after all.
You're fairly talented in most fields, especially dancing, but your habit of speaking only in fragmented english phrases tends to make others ignore you for the most part.
Okay... don't be afraid.
An incident has occurred, and you're going to see what you can do to make sure that it's resolved.
Come on Come on Come on Come on Come on! Knockin' on heaven's door.

You have no special abilities, other than your (highly confusing) words and your vote.

BT

Welcome, BT, to Angel Beats! mafia.
You are Ayato Naoi, Student Council President(Vanilla Townie).
Ever since Otonashi taught you that hypnotism wasn't the way to go about enlightening people, you've joined the Afterlife War Front to help him out when he needs it.
Good thing you did, too, since the lot of them are absolutely helpless, except for Otonashi of course, and it doesn't look like they'll get anything done without your help.
And it looks like these idiots, idiots referring to everyone but Otonashi of course, have managed to find themselves in quite a large mess yet again.
Well, as "God", you suppose that you could offer your services to help them figure out what's going on.

Without your hypnotism, you have no special abilities other than your words and your vote.

--SCUM--

huh what

Welcome, huh what, to Angel Beats! mafia.
You are Yuri Nakamura, Leader of the Afterlife War Front(Action Immune Godmother).
You've been in purgatory for the longest time, waging war against the God that would be dare to be so cruel.
To facilitate this battle, you formed the Afterlife War Front with Hinata and rallied up members to join the cause.
But, ever since that new guy Otonashi appeared, your flock has lost its way.
They've befriended Tenshi, the servant of God, and have forgotten about what it means to dedicate yourself to fighting God.
Yusa once called you the "perfect villain". Now seems like a good time to play the part.
You've decided to team up with Hinata to teach everyone a lesson.

You have the following abilties to help you achieve your goals:
  • Tyranny: Nobody dares to challenge your iron grip on the afterlife's hierarchy. As a result, all investigative actions on you will return false-positives and all other actions performed against you will fail.
  • Leadership: As the leader of the Afterlife War Front, everybody reports back to you. Keep your radio handy. You never know what information you might pick up.
  • Afterlife War Front: As a high ranking member of the Afterlife War Front, you may speak with your colleagues here. Every night, you or your colleague may target one person to kill by messaging the mod.

You are a threat to town.
You win when you have eliminated all threats to your faction, or nothing can stop this from happening.
MODNOTE: Leadership would cause Yusa to give Yurippe the details on whoever got janitored, if such an event occurred.

DrRawrBardiche

Welcome, DrRawr, to Angel Beats! mafia.
You are Hideki Hinata, Co-founder of the Afterlife War Front(Jack of All Trades).
You've been in the afterlife for quite a long time and, unfortunately, you've decided to follow Yurippe no matter what.
Yurippe's latest plans seems to involve re-educating everyone through the liberal application of violence.
You get the feeling that Yurippe may be taking things a bit far, since Tenshi actually seems like a pretty nice person, but it's not like "death" really matters in the afterlife.
Besides, as long as you're not the one on the receiving end of the violence for once, you're fine with this.

You have the following abilties to help you survive this ordeal:
  • Friendly: Your cheerful and happy-go-lucky attitude puts you on good terms with everyone in the afterlife. During the night, provided you are not using any of your other abilties, you may target a player to open up a channel of private communication between yourself and the target player for the following day and night phase. You may only use this ability once.
  • Atheletic: Your skill at baseball means that you're fairly fit. You can make use of this, provided you are not using any of your other abilities, to ensure that the factional kill cannot be blocked by any protective roles. You may only use this ability once.
  • Distracting: Unfortunately, you have this nasty tendency to become the butt of every joke around here. You don't know what it is about your suffering that is so entertaining to others, but you'll be damned if you're not going to take advantage of this. During the night, provided you are not using any of your other abilities, you may target a player and keep them occupied for the night, preventing them from using any abilities that they may or may not have. You may only use this ability once.
  • Veteran: You've been hanging around purgatory for a while and, as a result, you're trusted by everyone else in the afterlife. You can abuse this trust, provided you are not using any of your other abilities, to convince a player of your choice to tell you about what they do in the afterlife. You may only use this ability once.
  • Vitality: Your status as the buttmonkey has made you rather resilient. If you have used all four of your abilities, all of your abilities will be recharged.
  • Afterlife War Front: As a high ranking member of the Afterlife War Front, you may speak with your colleagues here. Every night, you or your colleague may target one person to kill by messaging the mod. Your factional abilities does not interfere with your personal abilities.

You are a threat to town.
You win when you have eliminated all threats to your faction, or nothing can stop this from happening.

--THIRD PARTY--

Conqueror

Welcome, Conqueror, to Angel Beats! mafia.
You are Kanade Tachibana, Ex-Student Council President(Self-Reviving Serial Killer Lover).
You've been waiting in purgatory for one thing. To thank the person that gave you your heart.
Along the way, you've been helping others in the afterlife to appreciate the gift of life once more and to move back into the cycle of life. You even took up the position of Student Council President to help with this endeavor.
Now that you've met the person that gave his heart to you, you couldn't be happier. Especially since he has adopted your cause.
You wish to help everyone achieve enlightenment with Yuzuru before you can truly thank him for giving you his heart.

You have the following abilties to help you perform your duties as the Student Council President:
  • Harmonics: You have the ability to create near identical clones of yourself. When you are in a situation where you are about to be killed, you can have one of your dopplegangers take the blow for you, however this action will consume an extra life. You share your extra lives with Yuzuru and begin the game with one extra life that is shared between you and Yuzuru.
  • Enlightenment: Every second night, you may work with Yuzuru to help one person move on from the afterlife by sending a message to the moderator. When a person moves on, they will leave no trace behind. Naturally, whilst getting closer to this person to help them move on, you will learn all about the type of life they lived before and after they entered purgatory. For every second person that you help to move on, you will gain an extra life.
  • Borrowed Time: You carry Yuzuru's heart and this has created a special bond between the two of you. You may speak with Yuzuru at any time in private here. Helping others move on from the afterlife is actually your secondary goal, your primary goal being thanking Yuzuru for the heart he gave to you. Without Yuzuru, there's no point for you to remain in purgatory.

You are not a threat to town. (This clause is void in case of LYLO)
You win when you and Yuzuru are the only players left, or nothing can stop this from happening.

Affinity

Welcome, Affinity, to Angel Beats! mafia.
You are Yuzuru Otonashi, the Main Character(Self-Reviving Serial Killer Lover).
When you first entered purgatory, you were lost and confused. However, with Kanade's help, you've regained your memories and found a new sense of purpose.
This place is simply here to teach its inhabitants that life truly is worth living.
Unfortunately, your friends don't seem to have realized this quite yet, and so you will educate them.

To help you carry out your purpose in the afterlife, you have the following abilities:
  • Resurrection: It's the afterlife, right? How can you die if you're already dead? You have a limited number of extra lives that are shared with Kanade Tachibana. You can consume an extra life to bring yourself back into the game if you are killed. You start the game with one extra life that is shared between you and Kanade.
  • Enlightenment: Every second night, you may work with Kanade to help one person move on from the afterlife by sending a message to the moderator. When a person moves on, they will leave no trace behind. Naturally, whilst getting closer to this person to help them move on, you will learn all about the type of life they lived before and after they entered purgatory. For every second person that you help to move on, you will gain an extra life.
  • Heartthrob: Your heart belongs, quite literally, to Kanade Tachibana. You may speak with her at any time in private here. You have promised to meet up with Kanade in your next life, and if she were to ever escape purgatory, you wouldn't want to keep her waiting would you?

You are not a threat to town. (This clause is void in case of LYLO)
You win when you and Tenshi are the only players left, or nothing can stop this from happening.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 12:05:54 PM by Ran Yakumo »

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #1225 on: July 15, 2012, 11:15:42 AM »
Night 1
HW(Godmother)- Shoot Pesco
DrRawr(JoaT)- Roleblock LLD
LLD(Cop)- Shadoweh (Roleblocked)
Kilgamayan(Tracker)- ActionDan (No Result)

Night 2
Lovers - Janitor Kilgamayan
HW - Chillax all action-immune-like
Bardiche - Strongarm LLD
LLD - Affinity (Dead)
Kilga - Conqueror (Dead)

Night 3
HW - Shoot Serela
Bardiche - Rolecop Affinity

Night 4
HW - Kill ActionDan
Bardiche - Neighbourize Conq
Lovers - Janitor HW (Failed due to action immunity)
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 11:40:49 AM by Ran Yakumo »

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #1226 on: July 15, 2012, 11:42:27 AM »
Wow, we won. HW definite scum MVP. At work, post-game comments later.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #1227 on: July 15, 2012, 11:43:20 AM »
The Mod God said I was only allowed to vote and give highly confusing words. And thus it was done.

True to the flavour. Everyone was an idiot.

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #1228 on: July 15, 2012, 11:45:49 AM »
Sigh.

Well, awesome setup and awesome scum.  Somewhat entertaining, but pity it suffered from the NoTV syndrome or something. 

Pretty much everyone other than the scumteam (except for Kilga, pesco, and maybe Dan) were completely and utterly off this game, so I don't think anyone should be pointing fingers at anyone else for town's sadness (especially in the graveyard, Neko being especially irritating given her weak play all game).  Just wished Shadoweh, Omba, and to some extent BT were more conducive to the game state instead of being lynchbait or something.  The more these games happen, the more appealing capt.h's theories seem to be.

Flavor-wise, me and Conq totally deserved to win, btw.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 11:57:09 AM by Affinity »

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #1229 on: July 15, 2012, 11:55:28 AM »
You lost because you shot the wrong scum, and they could strongarm through your lives. Gambits to the end!
I'm going to get some hard liquor and pretend this game never happened.

Oh yes. We all suffered from collective scum invisibility syndrome. I think Dan is the only one that actually accused and voted scum every day.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 11:57:32 AM by Shadoweh »

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia