Author Topic: Angel Beats! Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Win  (Read 100657 times)

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
Re: Angel Beats! Mafia - Day Two
« Reply #810 on: July 08, 2012, 12:00:08 AM »
If you hug her she'll only put a knife through your back.
You know this to be true.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
Re: Angel Beats! Mafia - Night Two
« Reply #811 on: July 08, 2012, 12:09:06 AM »
Votecount

Conqueror (1): Bardiche
huh what (0):
Lady Lambdadelta (0):
ActionDan (0):
NekoNekoRex (1): Shadoweh
Kilgamayan (0):
Shadoweh (7): Lady Lambdadelta, Serela, Kilgamayan, BT, Affinity, Conqueror, NekoNekoRex L+1
Serela (1): huh what
Affinity (1): ActionDan
Bardiche (0):
BT (0):

Not voting: Nobody

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

And so the Afterlife War Front cornered Shadoweh.
"But I'm innocent! Just look at this cute face-nyan!"
This only further annoyed the Afterlife War Front.
With nowhere to run, Shadoweh simply sighed, picked up a guitar (we have yet to determine where she got this from), and started playing her song.
She ended with a "thank you" and kicked her mic (we have yet to determine where she got this either) into the air.
Shadoweh - Yui, GirlDeMo Vocalist(Vanilla Townie) was lynched D2.

It is now Night 2, you have 26 hours to send in any night actions that you may or may not have.

You have ~26 hours remaining.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 12:53:15 AM by Ran Yakumo »

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
Re: Angel Beats! Mafia - Day Three - Pseudo-LYLO(?)
« Reply #812 on: July 09, 2012, 01:53:16 AM »
The AWF retired once more, wondering if what they had done was truly right.
Yet again, they had murdered one of their own, and they appeared to be no closer to solving this incident from when they had started.
As they bickered during the night, several members began to question Lady Lambdadelta's actions during the previous day.
After all, it was Lady Lambdadelta that had led them into lynching Shadoweh.
As the AWF gathered the next morning to complain about LLD's behaviour, they found it impossible to do so when they entered her room.
Lady Lambdadelta was dead.
Lady Lambdadelta - Takeyama, Hacker Genius(Cop) died N2.

In addition to this, they noticed that their numbers were smaller than they should have been.
Kilgamayan - ?????, ?????(?????) disappeared N2.

Votecount

Conqueror (0):
huh what (0):
ActionDan (0):
NekoNekoRex (0):
Serela (0):
Affinity (0):
Bardiche (0):
BT (0):

Not voting: Everyone

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

You have ~72 hours remaining.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 09:31:24 AM by Ran Yakumo »

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Angel Beats! Mafia - Night Two
« Reply #813 on: July 09, 2012, 01:57:07 AM »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #814 on: July 09, 2012, 02:07:47 AM »
Just noting to people since it's not in the actual night-post itself and therefore somewhat missable (I didn't notice until I went "Oh, but the numbers..."), it's Pseudo-LyLo.

Well. It's 10pm and I'm sleepy. Bard/Huhwhat are still probably town. I'll be rereading everyone tomorrow to make sure I don't want to go back on my town read of Neko or Conq. If I don't, then there's only three people left, all of which would probably have to be scum. Thatwaseasy.button

But yeah I'll hold back on anything more solid until -after- rereadpalooza. (And of course I'm going to reread the people I would be declaring as scum as well, if that was unclear from my wording. It'd be utterly ridiculous not to.)
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #815 on: July 09, 2012, 02:15:21 AM »
In other news yay the principals I gave Shadoweh a sudden clear for were totally right :D And yay, LLD died so I didn't have to worry about possibility of ridiculous scum gambit!
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Conqueror

Re: Angel Beats! Mafia - Day Two
« Reply #816 on: July 09, 2012, 04:22:24 AM »
This fucking game.

Oh shit it's 2 pages in like 3 hours
>It's 2 pages of goofing around

:I
I can't really tell which of you (if any) is gambiting, which of you isn't taking the game seriously, gambiting, or straight up lying.

All these "hilarious joke fakeclaims" are not amusing me in the slightest. It's like some of you are trying to test how far people will go before people call bullshit and lynch you (huhwhat, rawr, dan)

not that this actually means anything readwise, just putting it out there.

Also good to know all that theroymongering was pointless and Pesco was just shit-town. Good job.

Explain why you thought the cop claim was a gambit.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.

Conqueror

« Reply #817 on: July 09, 2012, 04:40:15 AM »
huhwhat, did rawr post anything useful in your QT?

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #818 on: July 09, 2012, 05:09:00 AM »
I can't really tell which of you (if any) is gambiting, which of you isn't taking the game seriously, gambiting, or straight up lying.

All these "hilarious joke fakeclaims" are not amusing me in the slightest. It's like some of you are trying to test how far people will go before people call bullshit and lynch you (huhwhat, rawr, dan)
You realize that Dan and Huhwhat also "claimed cop" after Taokaka. I took Lambadelta's claim seriously. I was getting annoyed with the other fakeclaims since they were just people goofing off.

Which is why I was also wondering who wasn't taking the game seriously and if anyone was gambiting. Tao's gambit surprised me just as much as anyone else.
I'm  actually pretty sorely pissed Shadoweh flipped town. Considering how terrible she was going with scumhunting she might as well have been scum.

Fuck if I don't want to just sit back on my Dan read, but now I have to read all of that D2 trainwreck all over again and find someone that looks bad (besides Shadoweh)
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Conqueror

« Reply #819 on: July 09, 2012, 05:15:30 AM »
Hmm. But you didn't comment on the cop result on Shadoweh until afterwards.
Why are we shooting Shadoweh and not Dan again? Didn't LLD get a POSITIVE result on Shadoweh? Are we shooting him to prove LLD's sanity? Seems like an awful waste of a day. If you guys are that unsure of LLD's claim just lynch her instead of Shadoweh? Flipping him isn't actually going to put down an automatic scum result on LLD, she could be insane or lazy.
Why did you think LLD got a town result on Shadoweh?
I'm actually pretty sorely pissed Shadoweh flipped town.
Oh man, you should have seen how pissed off I was at first. Then I realized how horribly I treated her the entire day and I feel pretty terrible for it.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #820 on: July 09, 2012, 05:19:11 AM »
Actually I still want to lynch Huhwhat quite a bit for his performance yesterday.

And that's... twice we've been assured a mason is going to get nightkilled? Looks like the scum really aren't as predictable as you all think they are after all  :V

##Vote: Huhwhat

Huhwhat doesn't get off so easily for her defending of Shadoweh, either. The Shadoweh wagon was pretty much assured. If I were him I'd oppose it just for the resulting towncred when he flipped town.

-cut-

Why are we shooting Shadoweh and not Dan again? Didn't LLD get a POSITIVE result on Shadoweh? Are we shooting him to prove LLD's sanity? Seems like an awful waste of a day. If you guys are that unsure of LLD's claim just lynch her instead of Shadoweh? Flipping him isn't actually going to put down an automatic scum result on LLD, she could be insane or lazy.
Considering Taokaka didn't explicitly say that Shadoweh was actually scum it threw me off when I skimmed the first time. I post first, Edit By Way Of Post later. I like post trains. It's a pretty bad habit.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Conqueror

« Reply #821 on: July 09, 2012, 05:22:50 AM »
Considering Taokaka didn't explicitly say that Shadoweh was actually scum it threw me off when I skimmed the first time.
LLD says she investigated Shadoweh and votes her, and your impression is that LLD was claiming a town result on Shadoweh?
-_____________________________________________-
Would probably vote Neko right now if it weren't Psuedo-LYLO. Seriously wtf. Please to be explaining how you get to that conclusion as town.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #822 on: July 09, 2012, 05:29:05 AM »
I AM THE BEST TOWNIE EVER AND CLEARLY EVERYONE SHOULD LISTEN TO EVERYTHING I HAVE TO SAY
THERE IS NO WAY SCUM COULD POSSIBLY BE THIS STUPID

I AM SCUM AND CLEARLY EVERYONE SHOULD WAGON ME RIGHT NOW
THERE IS NO WAY TOWN COULD POSSIBLY BE THIS STUPID

I cannot believe I am actually using quotes from my idiot-thoughts quicktopic to justify this.
Why don't you explain how I could come to that conclusion as a scum who should clearly know better, considering I would know Tao would have been roleblocked beforehand.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #823 on: July 09, 2012, 05:33:08 AM »
While I could see the "Oh LLD investigated Shadoweh and knows she's town" reaction from scum not reading the post hard enough, it seems like the buddies would have commented in the QT about it too...

Although, it was only a few hours later that Neko posted I suppose. The buddies may have not shown up yet.

That'd make Neko/BT and maybe Affinity didn't really say much in the QT when he made that little comment (At least nothing specific enough) which wouldn't really be surprising to me.

...but this is silly speculation. Really silly. Oh, whatever, I'll see what I think of Neko after I reread tomorrow. (Or today, because oh god why did I stay up til 1:30am aaaaaaaa)

cut by >quotes from my idiot-thoughts quicktopic

rofl

okay I'd stick with my original read of neko imo

Conqueror

« Reply #824 on: July 09, 2012, 05:33:22 AM »
Several possibilities:
You were scum and thought LLD was gambiting because she had been blocked.
You were scum and thought LLD circumvented her roleblock somehow to claim an innocent on a townie.

Eh, I guess it's not as clear-cut as I thought. Could you explain what you're quoting though; I don't understand. :v

Conqueror

« Reply #825 on: July 09, 2012, 05:34:26 AM »
I guess I'll sleep on it; I'm beginning to hear weird voices.

This game this game this game this game this game this game this game this game this game this game this game this game

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #826 on: July 09, 2012, 05:35:52 AM »
Realized that BT was riding on the Shadoweh lynch D2, including reasons why she's scum D1 here, when he had been reading her town for most of D1.  Other than that, he doesn't do anything but agree with Dan's stuff on me and give one of two possible opinions on the mason revelation.  Strikes me as scum coasting the most, and a worse Conq.

##Vote: BT

I don't know.  Conq has been asking questions, but I don't see how he uses them for his scumreads.  Having that outburst on questioning on huhwhat also strikes me as weird when he wasn't willing to put him in his scumteam speculations.  Also irritated how he casually places me and Neko in his ideal scumteam in contrast, making me doubt his sincerity.  Why is this so?

I'm also getting very very sad vibes from Bard. 

I strongly hope and feel that NNR is town.  Too bad his D3 case is WIFOM (huhwhat is not that sad).  Given that Serela was one of the more interesting people on D2, I don't think today is much of an occasion to lynch him.

This game. 

Conqueror

« Reply #827 on: July 09, 2012, 05:38:36 AM »
Also @Neko; imo huhwhat is townier than Bard; I can't remember rawr did and I need to revisit his stances around the Shadoweh wagon.

Affinity: I have no idea what you're talking about. What outburst of questioning on huhwhat? What "ideal scumteam in contrast?" Note that the "ideal scumteams" I posted yesterday all had Shadoweh in them, so uh yeah. Pretty much have to start from scratch now.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #828 on: July 09, 2012, 05:41:56 AM »
Could you explain what you're quoting though; I don't understand. :v
The point is that trying to argue me as scum for being a complete idiot is WIFOM and I could just as easily argue I'm town because scum would be more careful and/or have scumbuddies to back them up.

Scumbuddies who would more then likely announce their targets in-thread beforehand for their night powers.

Conqueror

« Reply #829 on: July 09, 2012, 05:44:16 AM »
Scumbuddies who would more then likely announce their targets in-thread beforehand for their night powers.
Well, stuff like this is the original reason I thought you were town, but it's not really a town-tell, more like something competent scum wouldn't do (if I'm reading this correctly). But yeah I'll reread tomorrow or something.

As an aside, I also don't think people should be voting this early...but w/e.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #830 on: July 09, 2012, 05:44:53 AM »
Half my logic in my previous post is broken because of lapses in common sense I've failed to see due to being half-asleep. I'm going to shut up now and get in bed.

Also yeah don't vote please. This is a lylo we're in.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #831 on: July 09, 2012, 05:45:10 AM »
This is a lylo we're in.
errr... maybe, at least.

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #832 on: July 09, 2012, 05:49:35 AM »
Okay.

Busy during these next few days.

Everything thinks I'm scum due to PoE.

This is great.
I am so glad you [Shadoweh] are not town this game else I would probably consider taking a break. A long one.
This is great.

Affinity, I'm not he only one who was convinced Shadoweh was town due to her D1 during D1 and then changed their mind on D2. Overall feels like you decided "you're a worse Conq" via whatever definitions you saw fit, which is an easy free voteswitch. Would have been happy to see this opinion yesterday, too; you were very much avoiding the Shadoweh lynch until the final stretch.

Serela, it's MYLO, maybe.

@mod, is it MYLO and would you note it if it was?

Possibility of scumteam killing scum!Kilga but that would be very very stupid.

Let's see, scum!

Dan has been pretty much without a voice for the entire game, gets very little attention and he's happy with that. I don't like Affinity's vote. I want to believe NNR's :huh: moments are derptown but as time goes on that gets more and more hard to believe, so much that the jumps on the HW lynch seem opportunistic, among other things.

Want answers from mod before vote.

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #833 on: July 09, 2012, 05:53:37 AM »
Then again if NNR isn't scum then it's one of the masons. I'm starting to get that nagging feeling as well. @___@

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #834 on: July 09, 2012, 05:55:36 AM »
5-to-Lynch means I can have a safe vote down, and scum can't quickhammer off it, but I digress, I wanted to have a firm opinion down ASAP.
Also I don't have a HW case just yet, I simply wanted to put out there I don't think his Shadoweh defense makes him town, considering he came back late in the day after people were already dead set on Shadoweh lynch.

I think Bard is town due to his replacement hijinks. Conversely, I think Rawr wasn't actually trying very hard/ was stupid, since that's how the whole "lolmasons" thing got rolling in the first place.

Conq's attempting to play "gotcha" with my dumb posts strikes me rather opportunistic, considering all the now-ironic D2 posts that make me look alot worse with the Shadoweh flip.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #835 on: July 09, 2012, 05:58:48 AM »
Actually I think I might want to get a little more serious on Conq now that he started this dangerous game. Hmmm, that will be priority #1 when I get on tomorrow to figure this mess out.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #836 on: July 09, 2012, 06:06:08 AM »
Current scumteam would probably be HW/Conq/one of BT or Dan

Actually starting to think Conq would be a better lynch the HW today after all.

Will ##Unvote for now and hope there's some nice posts to read tomorrow. I know you guys still have some of that 2-page-per-night left in you.

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #837 on: July 09, 2012, 09:03:24 AM »
@BT: Yeah, but Kilga and Serela have given reasons as to why they thought her town at end of D1.  In this post you only covered her up to early D1, followed by you asking what made Shadoweh scum late D1.  You suddenly seeing things in a radically differently light D2 raises suspicions.  There's also the thing where you don't really pursue anyone else on D2 other than me and Dan in one-sentence fashions, I guess.

@Conq: Eh, you questioned huhwhat herehere before the mason revelation came, without putting him in your scumteam thing here.  It would seem strange (whom you didn't think was scum) to question huhwhat over the people you mentioned in the latter post...  <_<

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #838 on: July 09, 2012, 09:32:41 AM »
Votecount

Conqueror (0):
huh what (0):
ActionDan (0):
NekoNekoRex (0):
Serela (0):
Affinity (0):
Bardiche (0):
BT (1): Affinity

Not voting: Conqueror, huh what, ActionDan, NekoNekoRex, Serela, Bardiche, BT

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

You have ~64.5 hours remaining.

@mod, is it MYLO and would you note it if it was?
It is pseudo-lylo(?). That is all.

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #839 on: July 09, 2012, 10:57:20 AM »
Not really sure how Conq's advance on Rawr today makes a lick of sense. Lambda claimed Governor end of Day 1, then claimed Cop early Day 2 but never stated target; Considering who she is, possibility of gambit exists. Why exactly is this scummy of NekoNekoRex?

Note from yesterday: This is the first time Dan mentions Shadoweh, not sure he actually does anything much before that except try to dispute the Cop claim. Further baffled by this:
If LLD is not a cop, she's probably a scum traitor.
said here; Dan, the Scum Traitor is not a very common role in Mafia, why did you entertain the idea that she was?

Remember still that I fiercely dislike how Affinity came out of the debacle yesterday. First composed post after LSD's revelation is here, where entire business is detached from the claim except attributing Shadoweh with "anti-Town" play. Notable that Shadoweh is not called Scum. Further notable lack of mentioning LSD's gambit due to earlier not jumping on the Cop Claim immediately and pursuing other things.

Hold. Dial back. This post considers the claim and mentions "if LSD is serious". Was there grounds to believe she wasn't? (implication: Are you Scum and did you know she was Roleblocked?)

Here vote is blatantly for Shadoweh being unhelpful instead of Scum. Not a scumtell but jarring nonetheless due to voting unhelpful instead of Scum.

More scummy is post here again, where vote lands on Conq. BT earlier called it votepark, I happen to agree. Voting Conq to see how he reads seems useless considering [insert playername] usually produces reads with or without votes. Votepark because accusation of one-track Scum hunting seems easily dismissed by targeting two. Moreover, seems more a playstyle argument than indication of scumminess. How is it scummy to focus on one target, or only have one Scum read?

##Vote: Affinity

Not concerned that a four-man scum team might quicklynch due to pseudo-LyLo. Pseudo meaning Night Actions dictate the results if we mislynch, as yet find panic mongering disconcerting. Scum team gambitting on night actions going right and quicklynching seems laughable.