Author Topic: Angel Beats! Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Win  (Read 100229 times)

Re: Angel Beats! Mafia - Day One
« Reply #420 on: July 03, 2012, 10:53:11 PM »
hammer time

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #421 on: July 03, 2012, 10:53:42 PM »
<---- cannot click post fast enough

Don't lynch me.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #422 on: July 03, 2012, 10:53:47 PM »
##Unvote
##Vote: Omba (L+2)

[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #423 on: July 03, 2012, 10:54:27 PM »
That's supermajority. Maybe.

ActionDan

« Reply #424 on: July 03, 2012, 10:56:18 PM »
Rawr's avatar makes me bug out of reading page 15

Don't lynch me.

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #426 on: July 03, 2012, 10:57:05 PM »
I did the looking. I could not find someone that I could push to the point of driving an entire lynch that way confidently. And people were quite resistant to my ideas that Omba might not be scum. >_>

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #427 on: July 03, 2012, 10:57:13 PM »
Not sure how good I'll be feeling tomorrow, hopefully better
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

« Reply #428 on: July 03, 2012, 10:57:45 PM »
Rawr's avatar makes me bug out of reading page 15
i plan on changing it dont worry(waiting for dormio to respond if its k)

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
Re: Angel Beats! Mafia - Night One
« Reply #429 on: July 03, 2012, 11:01:30 PM »
Votecount, Hammer Edition

Conqueror (1): DrRawr, huh what, Shadoweh, Lady Lambdadelta, Kilgamayan
huh what (1): Omba, Kilgamayan, Pesco, Affinity, NekoNekoRex, Lady Lambdadelta, Omba
Lady Lambdadelta (0): Kilgamayan, huh what, BT, Conqueror, ActionDan
ActionDan (1): BT, NekoNekoRex
NekoNekoRex (0): BT, Serela, Kilgamayan, ActionDan, DrRawrhuh what , Shadoweh
Kilgamayan (0): Serela, Shadoweh, Conqueror, Lady Lambdadelta, Serela, DrRawr
Omba ⑨: huh what, Affinity, Affinity, BT, Serela, Shadoweh, Conqueror, huh what, DrRawr, ActionDan, Kilgamayan
Shadoweh (2): Conqueror, huh what, Serela, Affinity, Kilgamayan, Serela, DrRawr, Omba, NekoNekoRex, ActionDan
Serela (0): Shadoweh, Affinity
Affinity (0):
DrRawr (0): DrRawr
Pesco (0): ActionDan
BT (0): NekoNekoRex, Conqueror, Omba, Conqueror, Shadoweh

Not voting: Nobody

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

The members of the AWF gathered around Omba, sticks at the ready.
"He wasn't with us when we were fishing..." "Nobody saw him for the entire day..."
"You're wrong! It wasn't me! I couldn't have done it, I was building my muscles in secret the entire time!"
Naturally, the AWF didn't buy this lousy alibi and proceeded to hit Omba with sticks until he eventually stopped moving.
Omba - Takamatsu, Honor Student(Doctor) was lynched D1.

It is now Night 1, you have 24 hours to send in any night actions that you may or may not have.

You have ~24 hours remaining
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 12:18:21 AM by Ran Yakumo »

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
« Reply #430 on: July 04, 2012, 01:25:49 AM »
Cockbags. (slightly NSFW because Danbooru)

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
Re: Angel Beats! Mafia - Day Two
« Reply #431 on: July 04, 2012, 11:03:45 PM »
The AWF retired for the night, each of the members reflecting upon what they had just done.
They had killed one of their own.
They supposed that they should at least bury their dead.
"But I'm not dead. That wouldn't even make sense here." Omba protested.
They had just killed one of their own in cold blood.
"But I'm not-"
Omba was silenced by a liberal application of shovel to head.
The AWF then dragged Omba's cold(warm), lifeless(kicking and screaming) body to the courtyard.
However, before they could bury Omba, they found Pesco lying in the sun.
Several of the members gasped, before quickly running over to Pesco's side.
"He's... dead."
Pesco - TK, Rapper(Vanilla Townie) was found dead N1.

Votecount

Conqueror (0):
huh what (0):
Lady Lambdadelta (0):
ActionDan (0):
NekoNekoRex (0):
Kilgamayan (0):
Shadoweh (0):
Serela (0):
Affinity (0):
DrRawr (0):
BT (0):

Not voting: Everyone

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

You have ~75 hours remaining.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 12:18:10 AM by Ran Yakumo »

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #432 on: July 04, 2012, 11:24:03 PM »
waaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttttttttt

anyway don't expect me to post until tomorrow morning. 4th of July n' all.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Lexicat

• Cat in a Rage
  • Who am I again?
« Reply #433 on: July 05, 2012, 12:19:08 AM »
So I investigated Shadoweh last night.

Vote:Shadoweh

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #434 on: July 05, 2012, 12:24:16 AM »
:I:I:I:I

I was going to say LLD should just fullclaim, but if Shadoweh isn't actually scum it's obvious we'd turbolynch her, so whatever. And scumbussing would be insane because LLD wasn't on the lynchblock and Shadoweh at this point could have realistically gone to endgame without being lynched.

So fine. I can stand my reason for clearing Shadoweh having been wrong. Apart from that she was pretty scumtastic D1, so, sure.

##Vote:Shadoweh

<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

« Reply #435 on: July 05, 2012, 12:27:43 AM »
Decided that LLD's fakegov makes more sense for a selfish ego shoutfest breed of townie than scum and I'm just tunnely as fuck. No point in continuing to pursue that right now after Omba flipped town.

##Vote: Serela (L-5)
you had better have some actual scum reads when you finish that. "this guy isn't my town read" is the easiest way for scum to push a mislynch without being held accountable for it. you're basically proving everything shadoweh said about you earlier true if you're scum and i would vote you right now for an incredibly flimsy return if your wagon hadn't died out
See second sentence. First one needed to happen but it didn't since Serela just switched from not having Omba as a town read to saying Omba was totally flipping scum because ____. Doesn't look like real conviction.

I'm irritated with Shadoweh for similar reasons, but I don't think her actions are as scummy as fake conviction in lieu of actual scumhunting and don't expect her and Serela to be buddies. Still, what the hell, she literally didn't think anybody was scum at the end of the day and was voting Omba just to consolidate. I'd normally expect her to be more of a leader than a follower wrt last-minute wagons.

Could be convinced to vote Conq, didn't like how he heckled me for tunneling on LLD yet still found it reasonable to place a vote down on BT when there was no indication the support for a BT lynch wasn't completely dead. Looks indicative of hipster scum.

CUT TWICE. ##Unvote, ##Vote: Shadoweh (L-3)
apparently i'm not smart
why'd you go for shadoweh over conq though? would've rather seen results on him honestly

Lexicat

• Cat in a Rage
  • Who am I again?
« Reply #436 on: July 05, 2012, 12:28:57 AM »
Before I forget, I want no one to hammer before Shadoweh claims and I want no one to hammer before I give the say so.

« Reply #437 on: July 05, 2012, 12:32:34 AM »
seriously Serela where the fuck are your scum reads. You said you wouldn't post until tomorrow morning but came back to follow the cop anyway?

Shadoweh

« Reply #438 on: July 05, 2012, 12:37:51 AM »
I claimed yesterday.  What are you trying to pull here?

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #439 on: July 05, 2012, 12:39:26 AM »
##Vote: Shadoweh

Would have done so without LLD post, since I changed my mind on her again overnight.

Case in nutshell: Votes yesterday were (1) player meta on a player she later changed her mind about, (2) total Conq piggyback, and (3) purely to secure a lynch. Had grand total of 0 scum reads at end of D1 (9 town, 2 null, 1 unreadable). Slid onto Omba train at good train-momentum-shift time for generically 'justified' reasoning of us needing lynch. Good chunk of late D1 posts were helping NNR along instead of "___ is scum because ___", which is faking towniness by acting helpful without being helpful.

Can clarify D1 reasons for this vote for Conq if he wishes later, since this case is those and them some.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #440 on: July 05, 2012, 12:41:57 AM »
HW:I'm busy, basically. But "follow the cop" doesn't really require me rereading the thread to make that Dan case I said I'd make. By the way, that's my scum read! I totally had one at the end of D1, see? ;_;

Shadoweh:So you're maintaining that you're Vanilla Townie, just to be clear?

« Reply #441 on: July 05, 2012, 12:43:44 AM »
yeah but it wasn't from re-reading, you literally had no valid scum read until the last few hours of the day. a part of me wonders if you and Shadoweh were bussing eachother given the abrupt drop near the end of the day because what the fuck man

« Reply #442 on: July 05, 2012, 12:46:37 AM »
LLD and Kilga: what do you think of Serela, even in light of the Shadoweh scan?

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #443 on: July 05, 2012, 12:47:25 AM »
Serela is pretty, uhhh, awful.  I imagine him with a piece of burnt toast in his mouth every time he runs late for school or whatever.  Only gleam in all this Serela is his switch away from Shadoweh, and since it's proactive and all, it seems somewhat town, but is it really, when all Shadoweh had done is vote away from Neko for agreeable reasons?  The way Shadoweh and Serela embrace each other tearfully seems weird, and it may not be so after all.  Serela deserves some scrutiny if Shadoweh flips scum due to all of this.

Uhh... rereading. 

Shadoweh

« Reply #444 on: July 05, 2012, 12:52:33 AM »
Huh what your pre-flip theories about my bussing is depressing already. I'm not a miller. It doesn't make sense for a bus driver to want to redirect off a scum onto me, I don't tend to come off a Day 1 looking that bad later. Similar reason a framer wouldn't make much sense. It's kind of early for a scum to claim cop when I'm not that hard of a lynch, and why waste on a Vanilla? So I come to two conclusions.

1) You're insane.
2) You're trolling.

It's hard to be a leader when you don't believe in the directions you're going. If I'd had an investigate I would have looked into BT. I think that would have made a better last minute wagon. I even tried to make it viable but I don't recall anyone being willing to lynch him at all.

Shadoweh

« Reply #445 on: July 05, 2012, 01:02:38 AM »
Since none of you are listening to me today I'm going to flagrantly speculate on who would kill Pesco last night.

Suspect #1: Kilgamayan. - My gut says that Kilga would rid the world of Pesco so he stops spamming up the thread with that annoying posting 'style'. Also if I were Kilga worrying about who might actually figure me out, I'd be looking at him.
Suspect #2: NekoNekoRex. - He's the one that posted that cop theory. Maybe he actually believed it?
Suspect #3: Conqueror. - I blame anything weird that happens on Conq. Also seems like the type to take advantage of an easy good player kill while not having any blame for it.

ActionDan

« Reply #446 on: July 05, 2012, 01:07:07 AM »
Actually I investigated Shadoweh
##LLD

Don't lynch me.

ActionDan

« Reply #447 on: July 05, 2012, 01:08:04 AM »
##Vote: LLD

Don't lynch me.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #448 on: July 05, 2012, 01:10:35 AM »
So I investigated Shadoweh last night.

##Vote:Shadoweh
Actually I investigated Shadoweh
##Vote LLD

##Unvote

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #449 on: July 05, 2012, 01:14:01 AM »
Mafia is so interesting as after-meal popcorn.