Author Topic: Sword Girls Anonymafia - Someone Wins  (Read 55175 times)

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
Re: Sword Girls Anonymafia - Day 4
« Reply #540 on: March 27, 2012, 02:19:41 AM »
Hi, Irene!

Kabuto

• Kabuto
« Reply #541 on: March 27, 2012, 02:21:11 AM »
Irene, don't play silly, you're already cult, aren't you?

Anyway, this isn't the first time there's been a cult recruiter that isn't actually part of the cult (Although it's weird.)

Pretty sure we're going to have to guess who Yuno targetted N1 and N2. SURE MAKES SENSE WHY THERE'S BEEN ALL THESE REDIRECTION SHENANIGAN ROLES HUH?

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #542 on: March 27, 2012, 02:23:16 AM »
The chances of her actually being a cult recruiter are nil.  She's town, for one.  And, y'know.  Whole "role names are not what your roles actually do" thing.

Where are you, Kaori? :(

Kabuto

• Kabuto
« Reply #543 on: March 27, 2012, 02:24:45 AM »
The chances of her actually being a cult recruiter are nil.
Fucking dammit why does this have to actually sound plausible?

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #544 on: March 27, 2012, 02:27:01 AM »
Meh, I was gonna wait for Kaori's approval but it's not like she showed up for the rest of the game either. <_<

If you guys lynch her, I'm self-targeting, so that's game.

##towel

Den-O

• Plat Form
« Reply #545 on: March 27, 2012, 02:28:15 AM »
Well, it seems we're jointing with scum at this point. I don't really see why given that as far as I know, the only third party role I know of that Town couldn't joint with right now would be SK, which are kind of forced to kill every night. So unless we had people blocking the Mafia NK'ers through N1 and N2 and then blocking the SK N3, there shouldn't be an SK left. I'd be glad if somebody could clarify this situation for me.

Either way, Tenshi seems to have been pretty clear on me being the possible third party, should I go ahead and claim?

Okay somebody better explain what's going on here. Is it being suspected that Yuno was a Town Cult member that was recruited by the Third party cult? don't cult members turn third party when they're recruited?
God damn it the only thing I've ever read with a cult in it was Shadoweh Quest.

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #546 on: March 27, 2012, 02:28:54 AM »
Irene: The short version is this - when they said it wasn't bastard mod, they lied.

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #547 on: March 27, 2012, 02:32:46 AM »
Uh so yeah
Uesugi Kenshin, Mafia Swordswoman, and Kaori Kanzaki, Mafia Swordswoman, have conceded.

It is impossible to prevent a win condition from being reached!
Esuna Busy, Bus Driving Serial Killer wins!

(But yeah; game over, town wins. I'll post...stuff later.)
« Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 02:35:19 AM by Conqueror »

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Den-O

• Plat Form
« Reply #548 on: March 27, 2012, 02:33:44 AM »
I figured out that much so far given the amount of bastard town roles.

I'd really appreciate the long version. Does this mean that this was also the case for scum and that you were given that suicidal dayvig with no actual third party in-game?

Is there any reason why we shouldn't massclaim right now to clear this up? I have reasons to believe there are more investigative roles than Sayaka among town.

Cut by what happened :V

« Reply #549 on: March 27, 2012, 02:33:52 AM »
 :toot:

Re: Sword Girls Anonymafia - Someone Wins
« Reply #550 on: March 27, 2012, 02:34:04 AM »
goty

« Reply #551 on: March 27, 2012, 02:34:14 AM »
huh? what?

Kabuto

• Kabuto
« Reply #552 on: March 27, 2012, 02:34:34 AM »
YAY I WIN

I'm sorry, scumteam. I redirected your nk from myself to Farina n2 :V I really do feel bad about it now.

No idea about Shana.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #553 on: March 27, 2012, 02:35:04 AM »
I'm Esuna! bet you didn't see that coming

Dorian is my hydra buddy. This is our QT! http://www.quicktopic.com/47/H/YT3MBbL32xSGx
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

« Reply #554 on: March 27, 2012, 02:35:23 AM »
rawr was a one-shot lightning rod

hourai and px: PLEASE DO NOT JOIN GAMES THAT YOU ARE NOT GOING TO POST IN IF YOU ROLL TOWN
Thanks!

« Reply #555 on: March 27, 2012, 02:35:39 AM »
<-shana

redirected all investigative and kill roles to me n1 and also canceled out all other roles

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #556 on: March 27, 2012, 02:36:17 AM »
The fact that there was a third party at all makes me feel slightly better about the game. I probably would not have guessed you: Maka was the only person lower on my likelihood list.

Den-O

• Plat Form
« Reply #557 on: March 27, 2012, 02:36:32 AM »
It feels like I got ripped off ._.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #558 on: March 27, 2012, 02:37:16 AM »
there is no 3rd party

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #559 on: March 27, 2012, 02:37:58 AM »
Yeah I wasn't seriously third party.

But it sort of felt like it n2  :]
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #560 on: March 27, 2012, 02:40:21 AM »
... Uh huh.

« Reply #561 on: March 27, 2012, 02:41:00 AM »
I know you seriously weren't a third party, Conq said town wins. It just feels like I got ripped off since I never got to lynch scum ._.

Also I don't know what the scum team got so panicky about with me not voting seeing I was repeatedly saying I was not voting xD

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #562 on: March 27, 2012, 02:41:28 AM »
ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS MAKE PEOPLE LOVE KITTEN
WHY DO YOU ALL HATE KITTENS YOU BASTARDS ;_;

« Reply #563 on: March 27, 2012, 02:42:51 AM »
i wouldnt start a cult over kittens

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #564 on: March 27, 2012, 02:42:55 AM »
K4U, when I was talking about the pot and the kettle I meant Shkannon :3c

What the hell was your role anyway?

« Reply #565 on: March 27, 2012, 02:43:12 AM »
Also that "don't play dumb" really hurt me because that was my exact reaction when I reached the Cult QT as you'll be able to see when it's made public. I'm just Noobsword Irene ;_;

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #566 on: March 27, 2012, 02:44:05 AM »
dum dee doo this game is a trainwreck

Edit: http://www.quicktopic.com/47/H/mcufw79yX9UQX

« Reply #567 on: March 27, 2012, 02:45:49 AM »
Also, sorry for the drop in my activity, but I'll explain it and probably ruin any happy mood or cheerful conception of me you may have.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #568 on: March 27, 2012, 02:46:38 AM »
Don't worry about it.  You should have been replaced or modkilled but you likely had a legitimate reason for not posting.0

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #569 on: March 27, 2012, 02:51:22 AM »
Dead QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/47/H/fHSznXZ9PBiBg
Cult QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/47/H/kcF5t2SmrphRB
Mod QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/47/H/DeJT8MY5mUyJ

Role PMs:

Town:
Welcome to Sword Girls Mafia, Affinity! You are Sayaka Miki, Town Paranoid Cop.
You became a magical girl to protect the people who couldn't fight back...or so you told yourself. But after being betrayed by the people closest to you, you've adopted a rather different philosophy. You'll rip apart the scumbags of the world with your own hands, whatever it takes.
During the night, you have the ability to target certain players with your enhanced investigation techniques in the hopes of revealing their true alignment...by flipping them dead. For you though, the real question is this - are the scum lurking inconspicuously, or actively leading the town off a cliff?
You win when all threats to your faction are eliminated and there is at least one Town member remaining. Please confirm in the thread with your anon account. Good luck!

Abilities:
(Active, One-Shot) During the night phase, you may ##Execute the player(s) with the most number of prods the previous game day in an attempt to kill them. You may use only one ability per night.
(Active, One-Shot) During the night phase, you may ##Murder the player(s) with the least number of votes at the end of the game day in an attempt to kill them. You may use only one ability per night.

Welcome to Sword Girls Mafia, Dormio! You are Meiya Mitsurugi, Town Godmother.
You are the 1% and as such, you've decided to come and play with the rest of the "common people" to partake in their worldly knowledge. You hear that there's a group of people going around using such underhanded tactics as murdering people in the middle of the night. How despicable!
As a leading member of the society, you have the ability to appear as town to any investigation. Additionally, your wealth and background ensure that you are protected from harm during the night, but only as long as the money lasts.
You win when all threats to your faction are eliminated and there is at least one Town member remaining. Please confirm in the thread with your anon account. Good luck!

Abilities:
(Passive) You are a member of the town with [REDACTED], [REDACTED], [REDACTED], [REDACTED], [REDACTED], [REDACTED], [REDACTED], [REDACTED], and [REDACTED]. You may communicate with them during the day in this thread.
(Passive) You will appear as town to all investigations.
(Passive) You have a 9-shot bulletproof ability.

Welcome to Sword Girls Mafia, Hanged Hourai! You are Maka Albarn, Town Vanillizer.
As a meister, you're out to defeat and collect the souls of evildoers and witches. What better way to do this than to exterminate the mafia hiding amongst you?
Using your trusty scythe, you are able to remove the abilities of any poor soul that crosses your path.

Abilities:
(Active) During the night phase, you may ##Reap a player to absorb their soul. This will remove most, if not all, of their non-factional abilities for the remainder of the game.

Welcome to Sword Girls Mafia, Shadoweh/Kitten4U! You are Yuno Gasai, Town Cult Recruiter.
Some people think Yukiteru is a loser. But you know better. He's the #1 cutest, and you'll make sure that everyone else knows that too.
Every night, you may recruit another player into the cult of Yukiteru, where you may converse with them at all times about what Yukiteru is doing, how great he is, etc. Unfortunately, some people regard your behavior as a bit obsessive, and they automatically assume the worst whenever you're involved...

Abilities:
(Active) Once per night phase, you may ##Recruit a player into the cult of Yukiteru and converse with them in this QT at any time.
(Passive) You are a Miller of all Trades. Any alignment investigation will return you as anti-town. You will be seen visiting any night kills that occur. In addition, any investigative or statistical ability not mentioned here will return the worse possible result.

Welcome to Sword Girls Mafia, PX! You are BlackRose, Town Bodyguard.
They told you it was just another MMORPG. But when the boundary between the gaming world and real life begins to fade, you know something's up.
You're here to contain the incident before it spreads any further. At night, you can target a player to absorb all night actions they perform in an effort to stop the infection. After all, the only way to win is not to play.

Abilities:
(Active) Once per night phase, you may ##Hack a player to redirect all actions originating from that player to yourself.

Welcome to Sword Girls Mafia, Bardiche! You are Eclair Martinozzi, Town Mirror Knight.
As the captain of the Praetorian Guards, you know quite a bit about swordplay. If anyone tries something funny on you, you'll parry their actions right back. Just because your ears are small doesn't mean you can't fight, after all!

Abilities:
(Passive) Any non-fatal actions directed at you will be reflected back at the originator.

Welcome to Sword Girls Mafia, ActionDan (later Vhaltz)! You are Quicksword Irene, Town Chief of Police.
Once a high-standing member of The Organization, you've now gone into hiding. But you're not going to just stand there and take it when some dog tells you your life is forfeit. You didn't become No. 2 for nothing, after all.

Abilities:
(Active, One Shot) Once in the game, you may prevent a lynch on yourself. Your flip will not be shown, and the day does not reset unless specified otherwise.
(Passive) If you are lynched, all investigative results will return no result for the rest of the game.

Welcome to Sword Girls Mafia, huhwhat! You are Farina, Town Framer.
A true mercenary, you'll get the job done as long as you're paid. And as a Pegasus Knight, nothing on the battlefield is hidden from your view. Unfortunately, your love for money leads to some rather unfortunate side effects...

Abilities:
(Active) During the night phase, you may ##Rolecop a player to determine the name of their role.
(Passive) Any player you target will have their investigative alignment switched for the rest of the game.

Welcome to Sword Girls Mafia, NeoSerela/Dorian! You are Esuna Busy, Town Teamster.
You're some lame elf magician who doesn't even use swords. Get out, knave. Well, at least you're not totally useless.

Abilities:
(Active) During the night phase, you may ##Switch two players such that any night action performed on a switched player will affect the other player for that night.

Welcome to Sword Girls Mafia, drrawr! You are Shana, Town Superstar.
You're not just any high school girl. You're the Flame-Haired Burning-Eyed Hunter, and the scumbags here won't stand a chance. You're here to eat melonpan and kick Guze no Tomogara, and you're all out of melonpan.

Abilities:
(Active, One-Shot) Once in the game during the night phase, you may activate ##Fuzetsu to tell everyone to urusai. This will draw all investigative and killing actions towards you, while also canceling out the effects of most other roles. However, this ability may still be blocked.

Mafia:

Welcome to Sword Girls Mafia, Kilgamayan! You are Tenshi Hinanawi, Mafia Demagogue.
Drinking sake and eating peaches gets boring after a while. So now that you've nicked the Sword of Hisou, you have the urge to bash some townie heads in. Just to keep things fresh and exciting, you know?
You win when the Mafia outnumbers the town or when nothing can prevent the same from happening. Please confirm in the thread with your anon account. Good luck!

Abilities:
(Passive, Factional) You are a member of the scum team with Kaori Kanzaki and Uesugi Kenshin. You may communicate at any time in this QT.
(Active, Factional) You may submit the factional mafia kill for the scumteam.
(Active) Once per day, you may ##Enlighten a player, resulting in their lynch and otherwise resetting the day. However, if this results in the death of a town player, you will commit suicide. Far be it for a celestial to sin, and you still have your pride to watch out for.

Welcome to Sword Girls Mafia, Hero999! You are Kaori Kanzaki, Mafia Gaolkeeper.
They call themselves townies, but all you see is a carnival of sinners. You've teamed up with your partners to purify these wayward warriors and set them on the path to righteousness.
You win when the Mafia outnumbers the town or when nothing can prevent the same from happening. Please confirm in the thread with your anon account. Good luck!

Abilities:
(Passive, Factional) You are a member of the scum team with Tenshi Hinanawi and Uesugi Kenshin. You may communicate at any time in this QT.
(Active, Factional) You may submit the factional mafia kill for the scumteam.
(Active) During the night, you may ##Investigate a player to simultaneously protect them and determine their alignment. You may not perform this action while sending in the factional kill.
(Passive) All night actions performed by you will perform an automatic roleblock on the target.

Welcome to Sword Girls Mafia, Edible! You are Uesugi Kenshin, Mafia Spirit Medium.
Looking at the playerlist, you realized that many of them weren't even sword wielders. Absolutely atrocious! As the God of Warfare, you've come to teach these lightweights how to fight with a real weapon, and the first step in that lesson is to smack them down like the ants they are.

Abilities:
(Passive, Factional) You are a member of the scum team with Tenshi Hinanawi and Kaori Kanzaki. You may communicate at any time in this QT.
(Active, Factional) You may submit the factional mafia kill for the scumteam. Night kills performed by you will pierce through any protection due to your unparalleled swordsmanship.

Comments on modding will come later.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 06:15:37 AM by Conqueror »

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.