Author Topic: Sword Girls Anonymafia - Someone Wins  (Read 55395 times)

Den-O

• Plat Form
Re: Sword Girls Anonymafia - Day 3
« Reply #510 on: March 26, 2012, 12:10:50 AM »
That's L-2.

Kabuto

• Kabuto
« Reply #511 on: March 26, 2012, 12:15:57 AM »
Oh.

...um well still

Kabuto

• Kabuto
« Reply #512 on: March 26, 2012, 12:21:11 AM »
I'll go sit in the corner now

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #513 on: March 26, 2012, 12:23:52 AM »
It wouldn't be synchronized if I hadn't hit backspace mid-post.

We think they will be cleared because we will probably be dead. :p It's not an odd-or-even night doc type situation. It's kind of important that Kaori answer the question we've asked her three times now. What happened to make you believe you were roleblocked?

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #514 on: March 26, 2012, 12:30:00 AM »
@Yuno: Sorry for the wrong answer, I had misinterpreted the question.
I'm under the impression of being roleblocked because because it didn't say I succeeded.

Den-O

• Plat Form
« Reply #515 on: March 26, 2012, 12:31:50 AM »
If it makes you feel any better, I'd rather lynch Uesugi, but the two votes on her are... ugh =/

Oh, and looking at wagons was actually useful for something. I suddenly remembered Eclair switched her vote onto Kanzaki in her last D2 post seeing how nobody seemed to be buying into her Esuna case. She mentioned she'd be rereading her, but there's almost less than 24 hours left and there's still nothing on that, which leads me to believe she's dropped it for today. I don't think it's necessarily scummy, since she also mentioned time issues, but still, can I get some words on what's making you read Esuna either way when you're back, Eclair?

Cut by aaaaaaa
I wouldn't be against your claiming at dayend if there's something important you feel you should clarify if the flip is potentially confusing and you have reasons to believe you're definitely dead tonight, but otherwise don't specify any further, it makes me look scummy as fuck after that rolefishy severe mindclog of mine ;_;

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #516 on: March 26, 2012, 12:32:54 AM »
##Vote: Uesugi
Uesugi is still scum and the one we should be lynching today.
With that out of the way, I'm back for now.

I've not been in a good mood lately so I'll keep this concise. I have 4 main people I will talk about who are also my suspects.
1. Uesugi
2. (and a complete 180 since i don't think i've really mentioned her before) Tenshi
3. and 4. who are both somewhat tied (and another out of the blue 180) Meiya and Kaori

The way I've decided on the last 3 is almost soley by process of elimination. Everyone else I generally have some higher opinion of as townish.
I place Tenshi as 2 over Meiya and Kaori because I've had some sort of town, or at least not scum read of them at some point. Whereas Tenshi I've had no clue for most of the game, therefore she gets prioritized.

Note that this is NOT my case on them and I will say more. I just want to make my stances known right now and prepare people for what I will say later.

Also, I apologize that the latters are mostly guided by gut, which I can imagine people will hate me for, but it is truly the best I can do in reads right now.

Going to get this post out there.

Den-O

• Plat Form
« Reply #517 on: March 26, 2012, 12:35:58 AM »
Eh, Kaori, to make it absolutely clear since we've only got 27 hours left. Does this mean:
a) you were told you succeeded N1 and that you didn't receive that confirmation N2
Or
b) you were outright told that you didn't succeed N2
?

Den-O

• Plat Form
« Reply #518 on: March 26, 2012, 12:39:25 AM »
If it makes you feel any better, I'd rather lynch Uesugi, but the three votes on her are... ugh =/

Something tells me I'm not placing my vote before I go to bed today.

Kabuto

• Kabuto
« Reply #519 on: March 26, 2012, 12:44:02 AM »
At this point I do not even care who is voting Uesugi. Jolly fucking sunflowers to you all if the entire wagon on Uesugi is scum and lurkers (and me), I believe she's scum and a lynch is a lynch.

For god knows why Kaori isn't a high priority lynch to an awful lot of people right now, so I'm going to take the lynch I think is scum that I can actually forseeably obtain.

##Unvote
##Vote Uesugi

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #520 on: March 26, 2012, 12:47:08 AM »
Eh, Kaori, to make it absolutely clear since we've only got 27 hours left. Does this mean:
a) you were told you succeeded N1 and that you didn't receive that confirmation N2
Or
b) you were outright told that you didn't succeed N2?
Reading and rereading the the message, I'm going to assume it is more closely related to (B)

Den-O

• Plat Form
« Reply #521 on: March 26, 2012, 12:50:08 AM »
Uesugi is at L-1

I am going to frown, really really, really heavily if somebody dares to quickhammer. I want that Maka and Uesugi content.

Cut by...

Are you seriously trying your best to be as unclear about this issue as possible?
Conq, if Kaori isn't being utterly useless and this is actually your fault for purposefully vague bastard wording choice, I'll cry.

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #522 on: March 26, 2012, 12:50:47 AM »
You two are so adorable. I don't think you could be 'scummy as fuck' if you tried. Uesugi is at L-1 btw.

Kaori should answer Irene's question as well as possibly I don't know give some god damn reads because I will turn this wagon right around. Cut by a half answer. Answer clearly. Did you get told you suceeded Night 1? Did you get told you failed Night 2?

We are probably going to fullclaim once we are done questioning.

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #523 on: March 26, 2012, 12:51:58 AM »
I failed then.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #524 on: March 26, 2012, 12:57:07 AM »
Votecount
Uesugi Kenshin: (4) Meiya Mitsurugi, Kaori Kanzaki, Maka Albarn, Esuna Busy
Meiya Mitsurugi: (3) Eclair Martinozzi, Tenshi Hinanawi, Yuno Gasai
Uesugi Kenshin is at L-1!

Not Voting: Quicksword Irene, Uesugi Kenshin

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
~26 hours remaining.
Countdown timer

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #525 on: March 26, 2012, 01:00:16 AM »
I'm asking you two yes or no questions.  I only want one yes or no response to each of them.  No additional words are required.

1.) Did you get told you suceeded Night 1?
2.) Did you get told you failed Night 2?

Again, yes or no only.

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #526 on: March 26, 2012, 01:02:20 AM »
I'm asking you two yes or no questions.  I only want one yes or no response to each of them.  No additional words are required.

1.) Did you get told you suceeded Night 1?
2.) Did you get told you failed Night 2?

Again, yes or no only.
I have no idea how that is a yes or no question,
but
1) No
2) Yes

Den-O

• Plat Form
« Reply #527 on: March 26, 2012, 01:03:10 AM »
Finally. Harold Wilson Jesus.

Now can you please explain why you buy the case on Uesugi over anybody else's? What happened to your D1 Eclair vote? and your D2 Esuna vote?
You should be aware that your vote has been muddled all over the place with little to no explanation on it and that nobody has any idea what the hell goes on over in Kanzakiland. Surely you could provide a summary of your line of through throughout the game or something similar?

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #528 on: March 26, 2012, 01:46:46 AM »
Assuming I have a linear though process

D1) Vote on Eclair due to an extreme focus on what I believed to be a weak main case.

D2) I had inflicted on myself a too stubborn case that I scolded Meiya for.

D3) Esundra's points on Uesugi are clearcut, and has a fact that supported each of it. Each point flowed to the other easily.

On that note
##Unvote
##Vote Meiya Mitsurugi

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #529 on: March 26, 2012, 01:46:54 AM »
So I'm at L-1.  Oh look, every single person voting me has a terrible reason for doing so.  As far as I can tell, the only person who might be voting me today who posted something resembling legitimate criticism is Irene, and she isn't even voting me.

I doubt I'm going to convince Esuna that I'm town; I'm not sure if she's aware that her case on me is pretty flimsy, and her hydra partner is rather infamous for refusing to let go of a point, so he's probably been stabbing Esuna in the face every time she doesn't go after me in the thread. <_<

Nevertheless, I'll address some general accusations for the rest of town.

"Uesugi has only been posting to avoid prod/comes in at the last minute every day/etc!"

Maybe this is because my window of availability is quite specific and limited?  Every single post in this thread by me is within an approximately three-hour window, with the sole exception of my last post (because I got home really super late).  It is the only time I have to play mafia.  I rarely even get the chance to read the thread before this window.  I dislike the start time because it means I'm posting close to 24h after the day starts every day, but at least it also means I can be around at the end too.

"Uesugi dropped her scum read on Kaori to switch to BlackRose at the end of D2!"

I "dropped" it because I had a strong suspicion that BlackRose had basically scumslipped.  The conversation that followed involved a crumb-backed counterclaim by someone I view strongly as Town, followed by the agreement of several others who I also thought was town.  And people are wondering why I didn't just blindly keep going "Hey, let's NOT lynch this person who just got counterclaimed!"... yeah, no.

This took about a whole day to happen.

So it did.  Point conceded.

I would really rather not be hammered, since if we're in LYLO or MYLO and I get killed we lose.

That said... who is scum?  Meiya's scum!

That is a blunder on my part.

I accept the fact that I have performed sub-optimally this game

this was due to a misinterpretation on my part

It appears as though I have miscalculated

My apologies.

Firstly, I must apologize once more.

I apologize once more

I must sincerely apologize to all of you

I shall also note that I will be unavailable for many of the hours in the following day and sincerely apologize for any and all inconveniences that my inactivity may cause.

I must apologize once more

Miss Hinanawi, I will apologize in regards to the first point.

Seriously, no townie apologizes this much.  Jeez.  Also you never read any posts.

##vote Meiya

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #530 on: March 26, 2012, 01:51:12 AM »
Final Votecount

Uesugi Kenshin: (3) Meiya Mitsurugi, Maka Albarn, Esuna Busy
Meiya Mitsurugi: (5) Eclair Martinozzi, Tenshi Hinanawi, Yuno Gasai, Kaori Kanzaki, Uesugi Kenshin - LYNCH!
Not Voting: Quicksword Irene
With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Meiya Mitsurugi, Mafia Godmother, became a pauper Day 3!

jk

Meiya Mitsurugi, Town Godmother, became a pauper Day 3!

24 hours to send in night actions...etc.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 01:59:39 AM by Conqueror »

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Conqueror

Re: Sword Girls Anonymafia - Night 3
« Reply #531 on: March 27, 2012, 01:53:30 AM »
Eclair Martinozzi, Town Mirror Knight, was sent to the pound Night 3!

Day 4 has begun! You have 72 hours.
With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Countdown timer
« Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 06:15:01 AM by Conqueror »

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.

DiEnd

• DiEnd
Re: Sword Girls Anonymafia - Day 4
« Reply #532 on: March 27, 2012, 01:57:51 AM »

Hi-diddely-ho there, townerinos! It's your friendly neighborhood scum team. I bet you're wondering why Day 3 ended the way it did? Well, maybe you're not wondering that as much as hoping it was us throwing in the towel. The answer is that it's a little of Column A and a little of Column B. See, something's up with this game, and being the good little behaving scummies we are, we decided that town should be let in *~*our little secret*~*.

BUT FIRST, SOME BACKSTORY!

Okay so. One of our roles is indeed a Jailer role - that'd be the lovely Kanzaki over there all of you aside from Busy were too naive/blind/whatever to see how scummy she was being to seriously pursue her - complete with the protective part. The thing is that she's also a cop. Not a roleclop, no no no, an actual-factual alignment cop. Why would the scum team need an alignment detector?

Hmm.

Another one of our roles, which you'll see by the end of this post, is an unlimited-but-once-a-day dayvig. Neat stuff, right? Except this particular dayvig comes with a teeeeeeeeeeeny tiny little drawback; since I'm such a good and pure heavenly being, if I kill an innocent, I am dishonored, and I will fall and die along with them. Isn't that just a kick in the pants? Why would scum team have a dayvig that dies when it shoots town? Hmm. Hmmmm.

HMMMMMMMMM.

AHA! There are THIRD PARTY SHENANIGANS AFOOT.

Now normally this wouldn't be such a big deal. I don't give a flying shrine maiden about third parties. We'll just outnumber 'em when the time comes.

EXCEPT

This third party's been GETTING ALL UP IN OUR GRILL ALL GAME LONG.

We haven't had noticeable control over a single one of our night actions. Shana was not supposed to die Night 1. Farina was not supposed to die Night 2. (And yes, we asked, and were told our kills went through.) Since I'm posting this as fast as I can and not reading the thread for any possible ninjas I'll come out and say that Martinozzi was supposed to die tonight - I figured my final act of evil scumminess should be to go and kick a puppy, since that's what all evil people do, plus I'm apparently a cat now as of the most recent image so fuck dogs - and I'm guessing she didn't actually buy the farm. We are the exact opposite of sure that Kanzaki actually copjailed Irene on Night 1 and I'm reasonably positive she roleblocked herself on Night 2. Needless to say, as fun as causing surface mischief can be, when you're naught but a puppet to some other asshole redirector's mischief, it loses its appeal pretty damn quickly. It didn't help that Kenshin got powered down on Night 2 for ??? reasons.

Now we could aaaaaaaaaallmost tolerate this, since we had an ace up our sleeve - LYLO was kinda-sorta a day earlier, since getting to a 3-3-1 would be a win for us is I could shoot the third party. So we kept going along, and Dragon help me, I actually started to get a little excited when the Gasai sisters recognized the combined might of their words were never going to be a match for mine and they hopped on over to Mitsurugi (earlier than I expected, in fact - I was trying to set Mitsurugi up as the mislynch immediately after my death, not as the first one to go!).

We were even going to get an inactivity modkill!

Then Albarn appeared at the 45th hour, posted for the third time in roughly 100 game hours, plopped a vote down on Kenshin with nothing that indicated she'd read any of the posts addressing her case over the past game day and a half, and more or less vanished again.

Now Kenshin's sitting there at L-1 with Irene's vote open and previously stated to be willing to descend upon Kenshin. Everything was going so well again, and now we had to deal with this nonsense, as well as yet another nightmare of a nighttime where who knows where the fuck any of our actions would go.

So we did what I know best, what I know better than anyone in history ever knew about the thing they were most familiar with.

We threw a calculated tantrum.

This was originally going to be shadowehgetslynchedonday1again.jpg but TinyPic doesn't roll that way with filenames. ALAS

All of us had had enough of the living hell that was this game. So we took what we felt was our best shot at a win: we rushed the Mitsurugi lynch through and prayed we would survive the night intact (you were all at least so kind as to lynch the nightvig Day 1!) so I could shoot the third party and we'd get the parity victory. I also have no idea if this happened, since I'm just Posting To Get This Out There. (I spent a lot of time doing this up, like hell was it not getting posted.)

But who to shoot? For a long time, we thought Irene was the third party. But she's since only dropped to second place. (Speaking of which, if a day dawns with no scum alive, lynch her, she's still probably third party.) No, now I have a new target, decided upon for reasons I will explain in postgame but am leaving out here for lack of time dramatic effect. This will end with me either dying or winning, so whatever the case, see you all then!

The weather in the sky, the stability of the earth, and the hearts of man are all in the palm of my hand. Hear this, know this, and feel the wrath of the mightiest of all of

Heaven!

##Enlighten: Yuno Gasai
« Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 05:26:59 AM by Conqueror »

Conqueror

« Reply #533 on: March 27, 2012, 02:02:26 AM »
Scarlet Weather Rhapsody of All Humankind

Yuno Gasai: (4) Tenshi Hinanawi, Tenshi Hinanawi, Tenshi Hinanawi, Tenshi Hinanawi - LYNCH!
Not Voting: Everybody else
With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch

Yuno Gasai, Town Cult Recruiter, was purged of her sins and ascended to heaven Day 4!
Tenshi Hinanawi, Mafia Demagogue, committed seppeku Day 4!

The day resets.
You have 72 hours.
With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

>_>
« Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 09:01:07 AM by Conqueror »

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #534 on: March 27, 2012, 02:08:38 AM »
Now that's comedy!

Kabuto

• Kabuto
« Reply #535 on: March 27, 2012, 02:12:39 AM »
TOWN CULT RECRUITER.

Okay, even with the entire scumteam claimed, I'm still scared now.

At least I can go :smug: because I was right, but, still.

...I'm not sure what to do now. How the hell do you catch cult members again? Guess who Yuno's been targetting, I guess...? I imagine she'd pick some obvtowns, so maybe Irene?

Debating whether I should claim stuff or not. I don't know.

##Vote Kaori

I have a feeling Uesugi will be better company then Kaori until she gets lynched the next day.

(By the way Tenshi scumteam, that was incredibly amusing and ilu. I really do feel bad for you.)

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #536 on: March 27, 2012, 02:14:52 AM »
Oh, hold your horses.

Kabuto

• Kabuto
« Reply #537 on: March 27, 2012, 02:17:35 AM »
Oh sheez fine

I'm game for whatever at this point. After that post by Tenshi, this game is gold regardless of anything. Not that I'm going to not try to win still, oh-ho no, but we've got 72 hours to humor you. (Not that I imagine today will last anywhere near that long)

##unvote

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #538 on: March 27, 2012, 02:18:13 AM »
I don't think it will either!

Den-O

• Plat Form
« Reply #539 on: March 27, 2012, 02:18:33 AM »
I'm staying up this late for the start of day because that quickhammer means today is really in trouble.

I was actively wishig I had been the NK here, because I got told on Friday I'd be having a pretty badass exam on Wednesday (including content from the day right before it, which also means I can't skip lessons to study). The day ending right around now or an hour later like it should've originally meant that I'd miss less than the first 19 hours of the day so I figured it should be alright if I made it clear the night before that I wanted no quickhammering in that time window no matter the circumstaces. And now with this schedule change I'm stuck with having to study and play mafia at the same time tomorrow, which is going to be frickin' impossible. 95% sure this is LyLo now so I figure nobody should have any problem with not voting until things are clear, but still calling it out for possible lack of activity or lack of decent activity tomorrow given I'll be focusing on something else.

Cut by oh god what

Esuna posted so I figure I can post too.
I assume you've rolecopped Yuno. What the hell is a Town Cult? aren't Cults third party?
If Tenshi dies targeting Yuno being a Town Cult, I guess that means there's some other third party running around, but I only know Fool, Survivor and SK, and it doesn't look like any of them could do anything as weird as redirecting NK's.
Unless some Town role was doing this, Mass Claim time?

Cut by Tenshi Dies. Oh god YES.