Author Topic: Sword Girls Anonymafia - Someone Wins  (Read 57092 times)

Faiz

• Faiz
Re: Sword Girls Anonymafia - Day 1 Start
« Reply #150 on: March 19, 2012, 04:41:42 AM »
I would argue that it did not seem inevitable at L-3 since there were several people who did not give their input yet as to who to lynch out of the three wagons (e.g Eclair, Meiya and mine) (e.g Kaori, Irene, BlackRose), two of which could have voted for my counterwagon.  However, them not being here all this time wore my patience thin.  I did not want to claim by any means.

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #151 on: March 19, 2012, 04:46:50 AM »
Eclair Martinozzi: (3) Esuna Busy, Meiya Mitsurugi, Kaori Kanzaki
Meiya Mitsurugi: (3) Quicksword Irene, Eclair Martinozzi, Tenshi Hinanawi
Yuno Gasai: (1) BlackRose
Sayaka Miki: (4) Uesugi Kenshin, Shana, Farina, Yuno Gasai
Uesugi Kenshin: (1) Maka Albarn
BlackRose: (1) Sayaka Miki

6 hours remaining.
Countdown timer
By this point you haven't even voted one of the counterwagons. For someone claiming to be a cop you show no concern for your self-preservation. You're trying to tell me you were counting on the scummy lurkers whom you've said you suspect to be scum as well to come save you?

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #152 on: March 19, 2012, 04:48:02 AM »
Yukkii has a question. Did you crumb your ability to cop people anywhere?

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
« Reply #153 on: March 19, 2012, 04:48:58 AM »
Firstly, unless I am mistaken in my interpretation, the basis of miss Martinozzi's reasons for placing her vote upon myself is solely due to the fact that miss Martinozzi disapproved of the fact that I had voted for miss Hinanawi when I had, what appeared to her to be, a more convincing case on miss Farena. I ask again, why must my thoughts conform to yours, miss Martinozzi? Your statement that miss Irene has done nothing after the strange claim is also false, as you yourself have noted in this post that miss Irene has made a useless post that contained naught but a wall of reads. You are one that disapproves of miss Rose's and miss Kanzaki's inactivities and have stated that you would like to see their lynches occur but I must ask, what exempts miss Irene from this list? I also believe that it would be rather prudent to state here that I have dropped my suspicion of miss Farena for the time being. I know not what miss Martinozzi speaks of when she claims in this post that I had a much stronger reason to place a vote upon miss Farena rather than miss Hinanawi. Perhaps it is my fault for not saying so earlier, but may I note that my suspicions of miss Farena have been cleared for quite some time now? I also believe that statements such as "You had time to talk about Gasai's blurb on BlackRose, surely you have time to talk about why the person you're voting is a Galette spy." are highly provocative and serve no purpose other than to smear one's name. Clearly you must be aware that the way in which this statement has been worded is underhanded. In this post you state "If I didn't mention Gasai during any of my previous posts, it's because I didn't find anything in her posts that really felt scummy enough to talk about. Complaining I do not jump on every little bit and try to spin it into scum is naive and you need to pick up training again. That is not how you catch Galette spies." May I ask why you said this. I believe that my argument regarding the hypocrisy surrounding accusing miss Gasai of performing untelegraphed actions was directed at miss Miki, not you. Perhaps you, miss Martinozzi, are burdened with a guilty conscience?

Unfortunately, due to the delay in making this post and the resulting lack of time, I believe that my vote would best serve it's purpose by being placed upon miss Miki.
##Unvote
##Vote Sayaka Miki

Faiz

• Faiz
« Reply #154 on: March 19, 2012, 04:51:19 AM »
From what you and Tenshi at that point in time said, there seemed to be a possibility that the BlackRose wagon would come into fruition.  However, that was not the case.  As for the lurkers, they may have their votes and opinions, which I felt prudent to take into consideration before claiming (especially when two of them were already prodded).

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #155 on: March 19, 2012, 04:52:38 AM »
Have a Mini-Votecount

Eclair Martinozzi: (1) Kaori Kanzaki
Meiya Mitsurugi: (5) Quicksword Irene, Eclair Martinozzi, Tenshi Hinanawi, Esuna Busy, Sayaka Miki
Sayaka Miki: (5) Uesugi Kenshin, Shana, Farina, Yuno Gasai, Meiya Mitsurugi

Not voting: Maka Albarn

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

1 hour, 40 minutes remaining.
Countdown timer

Remember; no majority = no lynch.

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #156 on: March 19, 2012, 04:53:20 AM »
Meiya, since you're going up against someone claiming cop, it's in your best interests to claim as well.

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #157 on: March 19, 2012, 04:53:26 AM »
Well, I had a thing written up about how I would still prefer a Sayaka lynch over Meiya, with Eclair still at the bottom of my list after my reread, but this shocking revelation changes things. With the claim now, I cringe at the thought of lynching someone who's claimed cop over the non-claimed second choice. I'm leaning towards Meiya on pure basis of principle, even when my intuition says otherwise.

Sorry if this seems abrupt and short, but I have to forgo my preferred longer explanations in order to get this information and my presence out there.

Cut by Meira
You are both tied right now as far as I know, can you please claim?

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
« Reply #158 on: March 19, 2012, 04:55:47 AM »
May I also add my dissatisfaction with miss Busy. For one that has both voted for miss Miki and claimed that she believed myself to be town within this post miss Busy's voteswitch looks rather strange to myself. An explanation would have been appreciated but miss Busy stated that she wished not to explain her actions and that she would be unavailable for the remainder of today.

Although I would like to refrain from claiming, it would appear that the current situation leaves me with little choice. I am Meiya Mitsurugi, the Town Godmother that has the ability to survive nine attempts on my life at any point during the day or night.

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #159 on: March 19, 2012, 04:57:20 AM »
Godmother with nine lives what?... Uhhh does that include lynches?

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
« Reply #160 on: March 19, 2012, 04:58:46 AM »
I do not believe that lynches are considered to be an attempt upon my life.

Skull

• Skull
« Reply #161 on: March 19, 2012, 04:58:55 AM »
could someone explain what a godmother is?

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #162 on: March 19, 2012, 05:00:15 AM »
Godmother is a scum class that makes you return town to cop investigations and immune to kills. I don't think it's a scum claim in this game, though, for reasons that aren't particularly special.

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #163 on: March 19, 2012, 05:04:33 AM »
I am flailing so hard right now. 

Meiya, can you claim flavor?  I'll go into details after that.

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
« Reply #164 on: March 19, 2012, 05:07:40 AM »
Very well. My wealth and background as a leading member of society allows myself to be protected from attempts upon my life. This protection disappears when I run out of immediate funds to protect myself with.

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #165 on: March 19, 2012, 05:13:46 AM »
Alright, thanks.  I'm pretty sure Sayaka's claim is fake.  I don't think any sane scum would claim Godmother because they don't know how some of the other roles are.  My role name is anti-town as well.  I assumed it had something to do  with the fact that I'm a super miller.  The way Meiya is claiming and what she claimed is consistent with how I've been reading her all game.  I believe she's town.

Sayaka on the other hand, as a theoretical town cop, never even commented on the millers, which is a huge deal to her role.  It didn't seem to enter her thought process while questioning me and rereading her posts half the time she's not even talking to me like she thinks I'm scum.  I have no idea how I missed this before.  This quote is particularly suspect in my opinion:

Quote from: Sayaka
You have no need to fret over the placement of my vote however, given the outstanding issues I have with you.  There are still 13-14 hours left in the day and I will switch accordingly when needed to Tenshi (unlikely) or BlackRose/Kaori (active lurkers as of now;

Further, I don't think the flavor really  makes sense, but this is a minor point because I don't know how familiar the mods are with the flavor.  It still reads as much more forced to me than Meiya's though.  And finally, she waited until the last minute when there were very few people are to not only switch off of her (which would be important to think about if she were town), but to counter claim her as well.  With a claimed miller it means that it's very likely that there's a real cop in the game, so trying to avoid the CC is important.

I have been having a heart  attack about this for the past few hours, but I don't think I'm wrong.  This claim feels funny.

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #166 on: March 19, 2012, 05:25:37 AM »
Oh! Well, now I feel really foolish for not considering that she'd want to out a counterclaim. Just... don't get Lord Hector to dock my pay for it, alright?

Meiya's claim sounds a lot more like the truth than Sayaka's to me. Really, I'm pretty sold on Meiya's claim being town, and I can see the case for Sayaka's claim coming from scum, since she waited until the absolute last minute with no breadcrumbs or anything. Thinking about it, this is how an enemy would handle a claim; sounding like an important class when the day is almost over to draw out a counterattack and cause panic amongst the wagons is pretty much a token scumclaim, since it causes chaos and all that.

There's a problem here, though! How're we gonna get two more voters to hammer Sayaka in 30 minutes? I'd call over my sisters for a triangle attack, but they're not on the player list.

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #167 on: March 19, 2012, 05:26:32 AM »
[1:14:30] I'm behind you Yukkii. Don't shake. I'll kill all your enemies for you.

I am willing to stake our cop's life on the line for this. I also don't see scum counterclaiming Town Cop with Please Lynch me I am the Godmother.

Maka, where the fuck is your vote? We can't count on lurk and lurkier to get in here and change anything. Put it down, because it's going to determine who gets lynched.

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #168 on: March 19, 2012, 05:28:42 AM »
Urghhhhhhhhh. I need to make a decision. My vote plus someone else's (read: someone else gonna need to switch in any case in order to get a lynch) will decide the lynch.
The way my head is working right now is that I've preferred Meiya's general play over Sayaka's for most of the game. Sayaka's claim feels... awkward to say the least, but this boils down to gut instead of evidence, which makes me apprehensive. In the least, her claim fits inside the setup, which again is speculation and makes me apprehensive.

I'm not a fan of either lynch, but a no lynch looks to be the worst alternative. Out of everything, I just feel I have to go with Sayaka due to general play. I'm sorry it has to be like this and I don't want to do it, but I feel obligated to for the sake of the lynch.

##Vote: Sayaka

Faiz

• Faiz
« Reply #169 on: March 19, 2012, 05:30:58 AM »
Okay, I'm pretty sure that I'm playing rather stupidly this game (probably in all of MoTK history), and I guess I'd better come out clean before I hurt someone (if there is a someone).  True claim is that my rolename is Town Paranoid Cop, and that I am a one-shot nightvig.  Flavor is that I took justice into my own hands and started killing scumbags on my own (befitting of a vigilante).  As to why I came up with this ill-conceived gambit in the first place; I really have no explanation.

I suppose today is probably the blackest day for me in all the days I have been in MoTK.  I am really quite the fool.  Will just leave my fate up to the playerbase or something.

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #170 on: March 19, 2012, 05:32:07 AM »
Ohhhhhhh whatttttttt theeeeeeeeee heckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #171 on: March 19, 2012, 05:32:32 AM »
The Final VoteCountDown

Meiya Mitsurugi: (5) Quicksword Irene, Eclair Martinozzi, Tenshi Hinanawi, Esuna Busy, Sayaka Miki
Sayaka Miki: (6) Uesugi Kenshin, Shana, Farina, Yuno Gasai, Meiya Mitsurugi, Maka Albarn

1 hour remaining.
Countdown timer

Remember; no majority = no lynch.

Conq's rules apply even if the mods are away. Lynch = no more talking, and no talking after deadline.
[/quotedfortruth]

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #172 on: March 19, 2012, 05:33:24 AM »

Oh man you know what would be great if one of those lurkers came and lynched the Town Cop Whatever the hell she just claimed because what is that. Okay NeoSayaka. Hammer here please.

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #173 on: March 19, 2012, 05:34:31 AM »
Well, Sayaka, you're gonna have to excuse me for being skeptical when scum succesfully pulled this last game and your gambit would have outed the cop, who you should have assumed was in the set-up from Yuno and I talking about millers.

Can we get a Hammer in here?

Also, I hate using online times as much as the next guy, buuuut, given the player in question's history today...

BlackRose, why are you lurking through deadline?

Kabuto

• Kabuto
« Reply #174 on: March 19, 2012, 05:35:59 AM »
I get up to use the bathroom and what the fuuuuuck is thiiiiis

I don't even.

I'm almost sort of tempted to say "Go ahead and if you don't manage to shoot we can turbolynch" but Meiya's claim does look pretty town, and the alternative to neither is no-lynch.  Besides, what

So.

##unvote
##vote Sayaka

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #175 on: March 19, 2012, 04:09:40 PM »
Final Votecount

Meiya Mitsurugi: (4) Quicksword Irene, Eclair Martinozzi, Tenshi Hinanawi, Sayaka Miki
Sayaka Miki: (7) Uesugi Kenshin, Shana, Farina, Yuno Gasai, Meiya Mitsurugi, Maka Albarn, Esuna Busy - LYNCH!

"Wishing for someone else's happiness means someone has to be cursed to suffer as much. That's what it means to be a Puella Magi."

"I'm such a fool."

Sayaka Miki, Town Paranoid Cop, lost her soul Day 1!

You have about 24 hours to send in night actions to all three mods. Please don't hold off till the deadline. Additionally, everyone in the game must PM me during the night as an activity check.

Quicksword Irene has been replaced.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 11:22:44 PM by Conqueror »

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Conqueror

Re: Sword Girls Anonymafia - Night 1
« Reply #176 on: March 20, 2012, 03:57:54 AM »
Actually I think I'll just open the day when I get all night actions (a.k.a now). The time is more convenient for me anyways, and I think most people have finalized their night actions.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 03:59:55 AM by Conqueror »

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.

Conqueror

Re: Sword Girls Anonymafia - Night 1
« Reply #177 on: March 20, 2012, 04:11:42 AM »
"i lovve shakugan no shana ♥ shana is so cute i want to be a Flame Haze ♥"

Shana, Town Superstar, went up in flames Night 1!

Day 2 has begun! You have 72 hours.
With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
Countdown timer
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 05:22:33 PM by Conqueror »

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
Re: Sword Girls Anonymafia - Day 2
« Reply #178 on: March 20, 2012, 04:38:40 AM »
[6:66:66] Yukkii hates everything.

If anyone else has the urge to fakeclaim when they have a provable role like vig please just stop now. I'm about to go to sleep so I'm just gonna..

##Vote: Blackrose

That entire wagon is made up of town reads. I'm very sad right now. Dissecting will have to wait until tomorrow.

Kabuto

• Kabuto
Re: Sword Girls Anonymafia - Day 2
« Reply #179 on: March 20, 2012, 04:44:45 AM »
##Vote Kaori

When I get back I'm going to make a beautiful case on Uesugi and stuff, and say other stuff probably, but right now I have to go to SLEEP. I shouldn't even be awake now, for that matter.

Still want Kaori to die most today, though.