Author Topic: Sword Girls Anonymafia - Someone Wins  (Read 57108 times)

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
Re: Sword Girls Anonymafia - Day 1 Start
« Reply #120 on: March 18, 2012, 09:05:03 PM »
[5:15:09] Yukkii is wondering where all the people are. How dare they not tell him how amazing his posts are! I should answer the thing Yukkii asked me about.
I don't really understand your motive in first telling Meiya her case on me is 'excellent', and then telling her how to better make that case while earlier saying you didn't want to jump my wagon because 2/4 were scumreads. Why are you assisting Meiya onto a wagon you yourself don't want to commit to?
My motive is simple. I see a townie confused about their own thought processes and seek to help them clarify why they think the way they do. People should be able to commit to the reads they clearly have. I think if she can figure out how put how she feels into better words people will stop attacking her for sounding scummy.

[5:20:21] Tenshi is on Yukkii's side! I will kill her last.

Skull

• Skull
« Reply #121 on: March 18, 2012, 10:57:53 PM »
Ok was totally under the influence of melonpan while posting. Going by your vote on tenshi your case is that shes being over defensive and is putting pressure on me. Your later post suggests that it is actually ok for people to go after me. So tell me again what is your case on tenshi? is she wrong for going after me? Is it only because shes being defensive? Your fence sitting on yuno doesnt mean much anymore seeing your OMGUS vote on her now.

Also why are we singling out only black rose? id be more satisfied with kaori lynch seeing as she makes no sense with her words and vote.

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
« Reply #122 on: March 18, 2012, 11:27:05 PM »
I shall address a few points quickly before reading through the topic on a more thorough basis. Firstly, miss Martinozzi's words within this post about the amount of content that I produced in terms of miss Farina and miss Hinanawi. Miss Martinozzi also states: "You still have not answered why Tenshi over Farina". I believe that I have provided an answer on multiple occasions throughout the course of the game so far. It is true that, if one looks purely at the number of words, I have said more about miss Farena however, as stated before, I placed more faith upon my thoughts of miss Hinanawi. To all those that continue to complain in regards to the placement of my vote I must ask: Is it so hard to fathom the idea that the length of the argument does not directly correlate to how likely I believe they are to be working against town? Why is it that you feel fit to mould my own judgements to match yours? Simply because you may have thought that I had a more convincing case on miss Farena does not mean that I was thinking the same thing.

"Are you really going to say I'm a Galette spy because I didn't stick to ED1 cases?" No. I am simply asking for reasoning so that I may understand your thought process. You have also ignored my question about miss Irene, instead focusing upon your interactions with miss Gasai so I shall ask once more for your thoughts on miss Irene.

"Because you voted me to 'show support' for their arguments, not because you thought I was scum apparently." May I say that I feel that you, miss Martinozzi, are misrepresenting myself once more? The arguments before mine stated suspicion of miss Martinozzi being aligned with forces that are against town. If I agree with these arguments does that not mean that I also find myself to be suspicious of you, miss Martinozzi? I had wished for you to respond and placing my vote upon you would have created further incentive for you to do so. However somebody else had already performed that action, making mine redundant. Since I am pressed for time, I shall leave this here and attempt to create more posts before we reach the deadline.

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
« Reply #123 on: March 18, 2012, 11:34:31 PM »
I must mirror miss Gasai's sentiments within this post in regards to miss Rose's actions. None of the comments made within miss Rose's post contain any real depth and miss Rose's case in regards to miss Gasai with weak and superficial with no evidence to support miss Rose's claims. I am also eagerly anticipating miss Kanzaki's next post and hope that it contains more statements that resemble opinions.

Faiz

• Faiz
« Reply #124 on: March 18, 2012, 11:42:21 PM »
@Shana: What a blatant misrep on all counts.  I'm not fence-sitting on Yuno, nor is it an OMGUS, I want her lynched.  My case on Tenshi is not that she's over-defensive; it's that her sole case on Meiya has much scum intent behind it in that she can't understand how the latter could make a mistake.  It's times like this when I feel like bashing people's head in over and over and over and over again...  Shana, does BlackRose make particular sense to you in that case?  Because you don't.

@Yuno: These responses are much better, thank you from the bottom of my heart.  But from what I can glean on them, so Tenshi is town for her mystical clarity of line, with thought processes that you respect and follow?  The reason why I'm beating the issue of why you think Tenshi is town like a dead horse is that in this post, the reasons why you found me scummy could have applied to Tenshi as well, what with focusing down on one target in such a way that they are not able to answer you correctly etc.  Also...

She's pursuing her main one in a way I find townie (even if I think it's misguided) and she comments on all the other wagons and a lot of other people as well.  I know exactly where she stands on these wagons.  I don't feel the same way about you.  That is why you are scummy.

... am I right to say that you think that you are differentiating me from Tenshi, by saying that I'm pursuing Tenshi in a 'scummy' way and that you have no clear idea as to where I stand with' other wagons'? (Eclair? Meiya? Which other wagons?  What of others like Kenshin and Esuna who have only be focusing on their pet cases?).  What you are saying bothers on mafia metaphysics.  It saddens me that I still do not have a clear idea as to why you think I'm a witch and that even Shana seems to have a more airtight reasoning than yours, even if I have a clearer idea of your Tenshi townread now.

I am fine with moving to BlackRose if I cannot get your lynch (and it seems that way), since my questioning has more or less run its course.  Will continue this tomorrow.

##Unvote
##Vote: BlackRose

As said before, I am reluctant to switch to either Eclair or Meiya, and will only do so when needed to defend myself.

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #125 on: March 19, 2012, 12:18:04 AM »
I'm around, but I'm working. (chopping up villains etc)

Let me catch up and review; I should be around before deadline as well.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #126 on: March 19, 2012, 12:33:59 AM »
Never enough votecounts. Never.

Eclair Martinozzi: (3) Esuna Busy, Meiya Mitsurugi, Kaori Kanzaki
Meiya Mitsurugi: (3) Quicksword Irene, Eclair Martinozzi, Tenshi Hinanawi
Yuno Gasai: (1) BlackRose
Sayaka Miki: (4) Uesugi Kenshin, Shana, Farina, Yuno Gasai
Uesugi Kenshin: (1) Maka Albarn
BlackRose: (1) Sayaka Miki

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

6 hours remaining.
Countdown timer

Remember; no majority = no lynch.
Maka Albarn has been prodded.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 01:18:38 AM by Conqueror »

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #127 on: March 19, 2012, 12:45:08 AM »
Quote from: Shana
Also why are we singling out only black rose? id be more satisfied with kaori lynch seeing as she makes no sense with her words and vote.
I'd be cool with Kaori too.  I guess it comes down to which you think is worse: not bothering to read the game and voting someone for lack of content when you couldn't even be bothered to read the game and the rest of their posts, or saying absolutely nothing and trying to encourage miller votes when most people clearly had no interest in them anymore.  Both are absolutely awful, but we only have one lynch and I think Rose's behavior is worse than Kaori's.  Explaining why in detail would be rather difficult because both are pretty awful.  If it swung to Kaori instead of BlackRose I'd still vote on that, but I'll be pushing for Rose in the mean time.

Quote from: Sayaka
the reasons why you found me scummy could have applied to Tenshi as well
Except they can't.  Tenshi's behavior is not like yours and I still have no idea why you think it is.  It still feels like you're crying "why me," which I find more suspicious than anything else I've mentioned thus far.  I think I might just not be explaining things very well due to being heavily drugged up because I have no idea where you even get this from.  A lot of  your accusations towards her felt outright unfair.  The example I used in the first post was that she was defending her old case.  Of course she was, she was asked to do so.  A lot of your questioning feels like this. 

Your questioning towards me nitpicked at a part of my case that I didn't feel was as significant as the rest.  It's as though if people don't say EXACTLY THE RIGHT WORDS  you'll find them suspicious.  Saying that I feel like you're focusing on the words rather than the heart isn't quite right, but it's the best I can think of right now.

you have no clear idea as to where I stand with' other wagons'? (Eclair? Meiya? Which other wagons?
Before this post I had no idea what you thought of Eclair (I still really don't, but that you don't want to vote for her makes it more clear) because most of what you said about her was something along the lines of "misguided or scummy."  Meiya was the only one of the current wagons I really know where you stood on, and I still don't know your opinions on most of the players in the game.  If I'm just missing them because I can't read feel free to point them out for me, but I read through your posts about four times before writing this.

What of others like Kenshin and Esuna who have only be focusing on their pet cases?
And you keep asking "why me" as you respond.  I don't like it.

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #128 on: March 19, 2012, 01:04:03 AM »
"Because you voted me to 'show support' for their arguments, not because you thought I was scum apparently." May I say that I feel that you, miss Martinozzi, are misrepresenting myself once more? The arguments before mine stated suspicion of miss Martinozzi being aligned with forces that are against town. If I agree with these arguments does that not mean that I also find myself to be suspicious of you, miss Martinozzi?

But then you also state you would not have voted me if you had realized in time someone else had. Clearly a conundrum: if you thought I wasn't aligned with Biscotti, then why do you insist you would not have voted me if you'd realized I had three votes already? That doesn't really mix well with your suspicion. If you thought I was scum, why did you back off so readily when people accused you of bandwagon hopping (and rightly so)?

I had wished for you to respond and placing my vote upon you would have created further incentive for you to do so.

All that is saying is that you had a pressure vote. What made you think I would be unwilling to answer to two votes and required a third? I hadn't made any moves at that point that showed a refusal to acknowledge the questions on me, so I really don't see what you hoped to accomplish or, indeed, thought to accomplish by jumping on the bandwagon and now backpedaling hard. Which is it?

Firstly, miss Martinozzi's words within this post about the amount of content that I produced in terms of miss Farina and miss Hinanawi. Miss Martinozzi also states: "You still have not answered why Tenshi over Farina". I believe that I have provided an answer on multiple occasions throughout the course of the game so far. It is true that, if one looks purely at the number of words, I have said more about miss Farena however, as stated before, I placed more faith upon my thoughts of miss Hinanawi. To all those that continue to complain in regards to the placement of my vote I must ask: Is it so hard to fathom the idea that the length of the argument does not directly correlate to how likely I believe they are to be working against town? Why is it that you feel fit to mould my own judgements to match yours? Simply because you may have thought that I had a more convincing case on miss Farena does not mean that I was thinking the same thing.

I pointed out how you only had a two-liner to Tenshi with regards to 'suspicion,' and it consisted of asking her for clarification for her reasons of a vote. I do not think your rhetoric here answers the question any bit since you're countering with questions and you are still avoiding answering. You have not answered my question of 'why Farina over Tenshi' except by saying that you felt Farina's actions could be excused. You thought that Tenshi voting what you thought was someone she thought was Townie was inexcusable and did not once consider that you may be misunderstanding, as no one, not even Galette idiot trios, would try to get their own side killed?

You want me to believe that that is the crux of the reason you felt Tenshi was a more worthy target to pursue over Farina? Because if so, it was bogus and an extremely weak vote to assert after bandwagon hopping and decrying bandwagon formations. Hypocrisy isn't necessarily something Galette scum would partake in solely, but this particular kind reeks worse than the hero after a battle.

"Are you really going to say I'm a Galette spy because I didn't stick to ED1 cases?" No. I am simply asking for reasoning so that I may understand your thought process. You have also ignored my question about miss Irene, instead focusing upon your interactions with miss Gasai so I shall ask once more for your thoughts on miss Irene.

And yet your vote is mostly a blurb on my ED1 cases, with no regard for how I am actually acting like a Galette spy. Your vote reeks of OMGUS now that you continue to dance around actually compounding on why you believe I am a Galette spy, despite Gasai pointing this out as well. I do not have anything to say on Irene because she has not posted anything since my last time talking about her.

You had time to talk about Gasai's blurb on BlackRose, surely you have time to talk about why the person you're voting is a Galette spy.

My motive is simple. I see a townie confused about their own thought processes and seek to help them clarify why they think the way they do. People should be able to commit to the reads they clearly have. I think if she can figure out how put how she feels into better words people will stop attacking her for sounding scummy.

I don't think it's a problem of how she can't put her feelings into words, I think it's a problem of being terrible at faking interest.

Faiz

• Faiz
« Reply #129 on: March 19, 2012, 01:46:09 AM »
@Yuno: What do you know about the heart?  In any case, I have no interest in how people feel anymore, only how they think and what they say.  Why me is a valid question because if you are using reasons against me that could easily apply to someone else in the playerbase, without stating the difference in context, then you are selectively scumhunting, whether to avoid conflict with another person, or to avoid suspecting a fellow scumbuddy (e.g Tenshi).  I'm not sure why I am particularly suspicious for invoking this on you, or why this reason has suddenly crept in as your main reason against me in this round of exchange.

Whatever you may think of my initial accusations against Tenshi, the main germ of my case against her, that she is scummy for not considering that Meiya could have made an oversight in the case against her, and conversely, using it as her main reason in her sole case on her, something which you have not directly countered if you insist on defending Tenshi in her stead.  I would prefer if you would address this instead of nitpicking that 'most of my questioning feels unfair'.  Also, she has not commented much in depth regarding anyone else beyond indifference on other wagons, a willingness to lynch BlackRose and casual interest in my wagon, which she still hasn't really sorted her thoughts on, though she seemed to have the opportunity to do so.  I'm not sure why you think that she is especially town for 'commenting on others' in such a token way. 

All in all, I feel that you are downplaying the fact that your opinions on me and Tenshi are linked in this post; that in your view, we both pursued only one target without doing too much on others, and that we both questioned them.  The thing was that you labelled Tenshi as town and me as scum, and the reasoning as to why only came in subsequent posts, which highlights this ambiguity.  Saying that I am scum for asking bad questions and being hard to follow and that Tenshi is town for asking good questions and being easy to follow despite the fact that you disagree with both our reasoning is naive and false.

@All: Given the inactivity of most, I forsee an end-of-day rush.  Would like everyone to quickly state who they would choose to lynch among the main wagons, especially those who have not really posted like Irene and Esuna.

Kabuto

• Kabuto
« Reply #130 on: March 19, 2012, 02:04:16 AM »
Alright! I'm back... and a lot has happened since I was gone. Well then.

I sort of need to leave again soon though, to the magical land of dreams, if you know what I mean. So I'm going to try and cover the important bits fast here. This is probably going to turn into a quick summary of my reads along with a vote on Sayaka or Eclair but I'll just have to make up for this later.

Meiya is town. Why is there a wagon on her. Maka and Farina are also town (They're like, supertown) but it's less relevant because they're not viable lynch targets right now unlike Meiya. (Also, Meiya, as I reread your walls I realize the main reason they are walls is because you are inflating them to ridiculous proportions via the use of fancy language. You could say the exact same things in fraction of the space and make it far, FAR easier to read. It would be extremely appreciated because I'm having a hard time keeping my eyes from glazing over as I read your posts. )

Irene is lurky so iunno about her yet. Conversely Kaori is lurky but she's really bad because her posts are creatable with a bare minimum of thought put into playing. Shana is [REDACTED] and so I don't even know yet.

Eclair is... I wouldn't call her a town read, but I'm not getting super scum vibes from her anymore either. I don't know how I feel about her. Sort of waffly. Of course, either her or Sayaka would be my lynch choice, as Meiya is town and Kaori is super lurker not being wagoned; soooo... erm. Let me finish rereading the game.

I don't know about anyone else yet. Not interested in BlackRose as D1 lynch because :nonexistant:. Way more nonexistent then Kaori.

...if nothing else, I really don't like my company on the Eclair wagon. That doesn't make me feel good with a lynch on her at all. This leaves only one other option.
##unvote
##Vote Sayaka Miki

I would go for a Kaori lynch over Sayaka if enough people showed interest right now that we could realistically manage to actually get the lynch. I'm going to reread Meiya again to make sure I'm not just being blinded by her unnecessarily fancily worded walls.

Oh wait. No wait.

As I reread the recent events again I don't like voting Sayaka either what am I doing. It also reminded me that Blackrose had a post I forgot about.

##unvote

Errrrg I need to think more.

Kabuto

• Kabuto
« Reply #131 on: March 19, 2012, 02:05:25 AM »
tl;dr "Trying to interpret 3 pages of walls all at one sitting means I'm having issues getting this shit straight"

Kabuto

• Kabuto
« Reply #132 on: March 19, 2012, 02:11:31 AM »
Okay.

The first thing I can decide on is that I do NOT want to lynch Eclair today. At all. I don't really want to lynch Sayaka either.

To be honest I still need to reread Meiya more. Gonna be doing that right now and stuff. But my preferred lynch is definitely Kaori. By, like, a lot.

##Vote Kaori

I can stay up for like two more hours I suppose. For voteswitching purposes if needed. Once I go to sleep I will not be back before deadline.

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #133 on: March 19, 2012, 02:16:33 AM »
Around, but distracted. Off the top of my head, my preferred lynch order is Mitsurugi > BlackRose (= Kanzaki if she becomes relevant) > Miki. I really don't see a reason to vote Martinozzi and would only do so to avoid No Lynch.

In about 45 minutes I should be able to direct more thought to this.

Fake Edit: Including making a decision on BlackRose and Kanzaki, now that the latter has a vote.

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #134 on: March 19, 2012, 02:25:14 AM »
Zzzz I'm still alive.
##Unvote
Mmrr, this isn't going anywhere today and I would prefer to make my stances on the wagons more well known so as to not be on the side watching the lynch. Best way to play the game is to be neckdeep in it I suppose.

Kaori, Shana, and BlackRose are still nearly useless. The latter being reportery and focusing on self-defense heavily, to the point where the vote just looks like a place to put it for a moment and doesn't gve off genuine indications of actively hunting for scum.

I will say right now that I'm not for an Eclair lynch and is the the wagon I want dead the least right now.

Regarding the big deals right now: Sayaka, Yuno, and Meira.
Meira is also not a preferred lynch to me right now because although I may disagree with the Eclair notion, she does it in such a way that looks like real hunting and conveys her thought process well enough that I understand it from her perspective. I don't plan on voting her for now and would like a lynch other than her.

And then there were two. Oh boy the toss up between them is so fine that deciding on either way is tough. I see that I have been prodded oops, so at the risk of sounding like a copout, I'm going to get this post out there and reread the two. I will be around for deadline, barring unexpected circumstances.

And regarding Esuna's vote on Kaori while I write this. That would be a waste of a lynch today and would tell us nothing since she has almost no interactions with others. To me, Kaori just reads as newbie/bad play.

Kabuto

• Kabuto
« Reply #135 on: March 19, 2012, 02:34:55 AM »
That would be a waste of a lynch today and would tell us nothing since she has almost no interactions with others. To me, Kaori just reads as newbie/bad play.
Iunno, her stances seem ridiculously easy and thoughtless, and her lurking is right on up there with Blackrose, her only post out of ed1 she just jumps on the Eclair wagon with a blurb, yet she at the same time seems capable of coherent thought and delivers empty promises of more posts that never happened.

I'm currently debating how I'd feel about the Blackrose lynch, for that matter. Honestly, I'd sooner attribute the bad play/newbie thing to her then Kaori.

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #136 on: March 19, 2012, 02:56:49 AM »
[3:42:25] Yukkii, we have about this much time to kill someone! I hope it's someone I wanted dead. We can't be this choosey about which horrible lurker we go after. Pick one. Kaori is horrible. Blackrose is horrible. I don't care which one of Yukkii's scum reads we kill. As long as it's Blackrose. Just pick one.

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #137 on: March 19, 2012, 03:03:17 AM »
I'm still getting the feeling that people are cherry-picking my arguments and finding the things they don't like in hating me for being me.  Farina's point of...

(quote removed by forum software, rip ;_;)

... strikes me as particularly strange since I don't actually remember saying this outright, just that I used it to accentuate what I feel is scummy about Tenshi's short-sightedness on Meiya; e.g case on her has blatant mistakes and Meiya voted for her weaker case and therefore she's scum.  I suppose I would indeed pay her 20,000 gold not to assist in killing me, as befitting of a mercenary, or at least comment directly on the validity of this case (and my current Yuno case) instead of using buzzwords like 'contrived' and what she perceives as me failing to answer Kenshin's queries adequately to fill in the gaps.
Alright, I'll bite. What more is there for me to say about the Tenshi case that hasn't already been addressed by other people? Looking at your original vote, your main problem with Tenshi seemed to be "her exclusions and her dancing around the main issues", and I thought that was what I was talking about? Tenshi's case on Meiya didn't become part of your attack until she posted a defense of herself, so it looks pretty slimy to use that to discredit my attacks as incomplete! (Also, my scumread on you isn't related to meta, regardless of whether I actually know who you are or not.

Ah, also, I wouldn't really support a Yuno lynch. In short, I just don't see the case. I could elaborate more later, but for now I'd really like to post before people think I'm slacking off and not earning my pay! So anyway... Regarding the others, BlackRose is hard to fault when I've been having trouble finding the time to process everybody's thoughts as well. Her actual content is outdated, but otherwise, I don't see specific problems with it. Kaori, however, is scummy for supporting policy lynches and people she thinks are town or otherwise unjudgeable, although I guess that's nothing that hasn't already been mentioned, huh? I disagree with giving her the "newbie/bad play" pass when there's nothing about her bad play which points toward it not being scummy. Being deserving of only a low wage doesn't make somebody a good guy.

Now, if the day did somehow come down to the Eclair and Meiya wagons, I'd pick Eclair, 'cause like I already said, her early-chapter movements bug me more than Meiya's did. Nothing about the recent posts from either stands out as scummy, though.

Phew, this day has been utterly exhausting! I'm going to have to negotiate with Lord Hector for a raise after this. Maybe I'll be able to haul in enough money to buy Murphy a load of noble carrots. One more thing, though! Esuna, why don't you want to lynch Sayaka?

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #138 on: March 19, 2012, 03:15:31 AM »
I still feel strongly about Meiya, who I feel has not been scumhunting much at all if any: her activities seem more focused now on self-defence and explanations, and her brief stint on me is nothing more than questioning rather than pointing towards me being scum.

Taking care of the lazy bums in our midst isn't an idea I'm entirely excited about, but I recognize the need. Kaori Kanzaki's inattentiveness is much worse than BlackRose, who has at least provided some semblance of participation in the war, however sparse. Kaori posts much too little much too late, with information that was valid at the start of the war. Her promise of another post isn't followed up on, and I hate people who promise to fight but then slack off.

I'd lynch Meiya over invoking LAL. I'm undecided on Sayaka VS LAL. At one side I can get behind the arguments raised against her, but on the other I feel she is validly venturing into the validity of votes. Her point of why a Scum!Meiya would vote Tenshi over Farina at least shows genuine concern with the case, although I would counter that talking about how scummy Farina is and then not committing to that wagon is liable to draw people to Farina. Once there is interest in the case, Scum!Meiya can jump back and gleefully declare how she saw the Galette idiot trio in Farina first. There are two ways this sword cuts, and I am prepared to drop that particular aspect as a null tell.

Still stands my concerns with Meiya outside of the Tenshi over Farina conundrum, and her stated reasons for choosing Tenshi over Farina. Saying someone is Scum but they could be redeemed is dandy and open, but at the same time it feels there was much stronger reason for Meiya to commit to a Farina vote than a Tenshi vote, given she didn't even call Tenshi scummy. An inquiry does not a case make.

I'm going off in a Meiya rant again which isn't the point of this post. I'd lynch Meiya over both lurkers, I'd lynch Kaori over BlackRose. I wouldn't lynch Shana as she has participated at least marginally. I'm undecided on Sayaka still, but I feel as if I'd rather lynch Kaori over her.

On Sayaka still, though, I must say the following.
I'm not fond of the strangeness where she says she'd lynch Gasai, Tenshi and Eclair, in that order, followed by the two lurkers. I say strangeness because she later says that she would not lynch me. The point where she backpedals and says I look marginally more townie than Tenshi isn't interrupted by any post of mine, and she then switches to say that 'as said before' she would not switch to either Meiya or me unless not me over me. I don't know why a Galette spy would subtly shift her stance in this way, and would like to ask Sayaka what changed in that she suddenly finds me marginally more Townie and why 'marginally more Townie' than 'Scum' (Tenshi IS scum, right?) is enough reason to make you reluctant to vote me.

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #139 on: March 19, 2012, 03:19:17 AM »
Votecount

Eclair Martinozzi: (2) Meiya Mitsurugi, Kaori Kanzaki
Meiya Mitsurugi: (3) Quicksword Irene, Eclair Martinozzi, Tenshi Hinanawi
Kaori Kanzaki: (1) Esuna Busy

Not voting: Maka Albarn

~3 hours remaining.
Countdown timer

Quicksword Irene has been prodded.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Kabuto

• Kabuto
« Reply #140 on: March 19, 2012, 03:30:33 AM »
Okay... the Kaori lynch is not happening today (There's not the time, and it's the middle of the night for a lot of people), and I'm going to bed reallly soon. My eyes unfocus if I try to read any more walls over again. But I'm trying to reread Sayaka and Meiya again. At some point I'm remembering why Sayaka is town. I'm trying to formulate it into a sentence... but my brain is shutting down. But there's something... I'm not... seeing in Meiya.

Maybe it's just because I'm so tired. I really need to sleep.

##Vote Meiya

Kabuto

• Kabuto
« Reply #141 on: March 19, 2012, 03:30:54 AM »
ads;fjdasf

##unvote
##Vote Meiya

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #142 on: March 19, 2012, 03:38:26 AM »
Also, she has not commented much in depth regarding anyone else beyond indifference on other wagons, a willingness to lynch BlackRose and casual interest in my wagon, which she still hasn't really sorted her thoughts on, though she seemed to have the opportunity to do so.  I'm not sure why you think that she is especially town for 'commenting on others' in such a token way. 

Well gee, I'm sorry that identifying multiple lynches I would support and multiple cases/lynches I would not support while providing reasons in every instance is only a "token" effort in your eyes. What is this "indifference" stuff, anyway? If I don't support a lynch that means I lean town on the target and/or simply don't buy the case, not that I don't care whether the target lives or dies.

That being said, I still place lower priority on Miki than the pair of useless lumps because Miki's actually providing a decent amount of effort here, and with the way I'm reading her back-and-forth with Gasai, I think there may be a legitimate Mafia mindset disconnect going on there rather than anything scummy. I understand Albarn's concerns with the concept of ending the day with a lurker lynch, but both of their most recent posts are sufficiently scummy-bad that I'm willing to set aside those worries. I'd be far more worried about something like a dash to Irene or Kenshin.

I'll be around for a few more minutes, but bed is rapidly approaching.

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #143 on: March 19, 2012, 03:38:41 AM »
Mod note: Due to my internet connection, I will probably not be here at or near deadline. Hopefully another co-mod will be around to post votecounts etc. In any case, votes made after the deadline will not be counted even if the mods are absent.

Have a Mini-Votecount

Eclair Martinozzi: (2) Meiya Mitsurugi, Kaori Kanzaki
Meiya Mitsurugi: (4) Quicksword Irene, Eclair Martinozzi, Tenshi Hinanawi, Esuna Busy

Not voting: Maka Albarn

A little less than 3 hours remaining.
Countdown timer

« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 03:41:36 AM by Conqueror »

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #144 on: March 19, 2012, 03:48:34 AM »
This is taking longer than I thought.  Sorry for the upcoming brevity, but here's my thoughts on the current wagons:

-I will not support an Eclair or Yuno lynch, as I simply don't see a viable case for either.

-I'd prefer to hold off on a Meiya lynch; I don't think she's the best choice today, and I really need to see more from her to figure her out.

-I'm torn between our lurkers, more in that in a moment.

-I still would really like Sayaka Miki lynched.  Her recent posts have not made me like her more.

Now, our lurkers:

Kaori: Two non-RVS posts, with extremely little content. Has pulled two "BBL"s and failed to be back later both times.  Textbook lurkscum maneuver.

Blackrose: Two non-RVS posts, one with content.  Unfortunately, the content is awful.  Blatant OMGUS FoS on nearly everyone who has something bad to say about her, until she realizes partially through her fence-o'-text that everyone in town is displeased with her.  I can't agree with any of her points on Yuno, to the point where I'm basically willing to forgive Yuno for her immediate OMGUS vote - in this case, OMGUS seems more like 'oh my god ur scum'.

And therein lies my issue.  They're both lynch-worthy but one is due to doing absolutely nothing all day and the other is due to doing nothing all day except for one terrible post.  Gut tells me to vote the latter.

Cut by a votecount.  Holy crap, I completely forgot Irene was even playing.

... Wait, so Irene's been lurking as much as Blackrose and Kaori, basically claimed a third party role, and also pulled a BBL with no return?  Ugggh.

I'm okay with a lynch of all three, with a very slight favor of BlackRose over Kaori and Irene for aforementioned gut reasons.  I'm going to keep my vote on Sayaka for now.  If anyone has questions about why I want her lynched, please ask them while I'm here, but I get the feeling .  I should be around for deadline and will post if I have to leave.

(ATTN LURKERS!  If ANY of you are town STOP FREAKING LURKING AND PLAY! :|)

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #145 on: March 19, 2012, 03:52:10 AM »
You have no idea how many times I've retyped this post trying to decide what to do. We have these two wagons going and the lurkers are off on the moon as far as counting for wagons goes. I'm starting to get a disgusting feeling from how this day is going. As much as my soul yearns to murder one of them there isn't enough movement to do it. People need to stack up, now. Out of the two current wagons this is the one I prefer.

Faiz

• Faiz
« Reply #146 on: March 19, 2012, 04:19:21 AM »
@Eclair: I guess I would have to acknowledge the disconnect to negligence.  I had not yet read your #73 in the first post I had given my priorities, but that post improved my opinion on you.  The thing which you put against Yuno in #113, improved my opinion of you further to the point where I am reluctant to lynch you.  A clumsy explanation, but the truth.

Given everyone's willingness to go for either the lurkers or Yuno, and probably the presence of more people who are willing to vote me than Meiya, I think it might be the right time to claim.  I claim Sayaka Miki, townie cop; flavour being that after Sayaka was betrayed by her friends, she was paranoid about where the allegiances of people lay, to the point where she had developed the required investigative techniques.  Every night, I can target one person and determine whether they are town or scum.

I'm still interested in going after either BlackRose or Kaori as opposed to Meiya, but I doubt enough people are awake to make such a move.  Thusly,

##Unvote
##Vote: Meiya

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #147 on: March 19, 2012, 04:23:55 AM »
I can't stay here any longer, my heavenly bed beckons. I'll admit I was ready to switch to Miki to do my best to secure a lynch, but with the claim that cut me just now and needing to go to bed, I'm gonna stay on Meiya.

Wish the claim had come earlier, but nothing to be done about it now.

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #148 on: March 19, 2012, 04:26:10 AM »
[12:43:45] Yukkii doesn't believe this two hours before lynch claim. We need to talk quickly.

Why would you wait until literally two hours before lynch when your wagon has been looking inevitable for hours to claim the most important town role?

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #149 on: March 19, 2012, 04:31:58 AM »
I've got reasons to think Cop is a class in this game, so the claim is not far-fetched. Currently wanting to hear Sayaka's answer to Yuno before I do anything like switch, though!