Author Topic: Sword Girls Anonymafia - Someone Wins  (Read 56039 times)

Den-O

• Plat Form
Re: Sword Girls Anonymafia - Day 1 Start
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2012, 05:52:34 PM »
[8:42:12 ] Yukkii and I talked about a very important issue and decided to tell the others. Lots of people who DON'T UNDERSTAND how Yukkii and I are destined to be together are suspicious of everything I do! So when they go investigating Yuno shows up as Anti-town no matter what they're looking for. Yukkii says it's like I'm a miller of all trades! Yukkii thinks of the best names.

I am considering claiming as well, but I won't.  I can wait.  My claim is 50% scummy 50% anti-townie.  Also my Youkai intuition tells me that this claim makes a good deal of sense, knowing what I know.

Sayaka why Yuno?

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2012, 06:01:58 PM »
Please no more claims early Day 1. It isn't helpful to town to blow all our surprises and out people as potential nightkill targets this early on.

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2012, 08:14:41 PM »
Alright since there is no discussion or talk, I'll start it off myself I guess.

Yuno seems to be the popular thing right now, first with the mixed up jokevote and then with the miller soft(?)claim. The claim itself is uninteresting to me right now because judging people by their role and claim with no supporting actions to determine their alignment is "silly." As for millers, I don't really care about them being a miller if they catch scum and act town. If she goes on to do really scummy stuff then I would look into it deeper, but it's a null thing right now to me since there is no supporting evidence either way, being early Day 1.

This leads into the people voting for her. To note, I'm not trying defending Yuno by questioning her voters, but rather, I'm trying to gain insight as to why by asking questions. Cause questions are wonderful things here.

The first question goes to Esuna, who voted due to the mix up and could be considered the first semi-serious  vote of the game. You made a note on the mix-up, but decided to ignore the miller claim entirely in your post, why? It seems like you are punishing a mistake rather than something that could begin discussion instead of something that could be considered serious.

Next is for Sayaka. Roleplaying is fine, but I don't like it when someone bandwagons with no explanation or thought process. Could you offer your insight as to why you chose Yuno to be your vote? Also, this is more minor, but why did you unvote Farina in #26 when you never voted her in the first place?

I'm basically going down each post at this point.

Eclair, basically just jumping in with a Yuno vote. It may just be me, but what did you mean by the new vote not having any "trying too hard to fit in"? This is worded funny, and I really like knowing people's thought processes so clarification would be appreciated. Going along the same reasoning, can you explain why a miller is a compulsory vote? Do you not believe it or would rather get rid of all millers because of the WIFOM or what?

Farina's next post generally uninteresting except for asking more claitfication on the claim, which I don't really care about. I would prefer more talking about people rather than roles, but since there wasn't much to go on at the time, I digress.

Lastly, Irene with a sort of hint to a role, which I do still suggest be kept under wraps for now at least. I also echo the question to Sayaka.

Sorry the last two were a bit reportery, but that's all I have for now. I would also enjoy it if other people chimed in, especially those who haven't posted since the Yuno mixup.

As for my vote, Sayaka, Esuna, and Eclair are the ones I want to talk most right now. Not sold on the scumminess, but pressure is indeed good to have. So I'll go with

##Unvote
##Vote: Esuna

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2012, 09:04:42 PM »
Oh come now, anyone? Hello?

Scum like it when town doesn't talk. I want a coherent lynch at the end of the day rather than just a mess of scrambling around trying to get everything together.

Talkkkkkkkkk to meeeeeeeeeeee.

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2012, 09:44:33 PM »
I guess since I'm the only one talking I better talk some more to try and drum up more discussion.

Yuno, you claimed miller and then backed off and dissappeared while others voted you. What I want to know now is what do you think of these people? I want to see your opinions of those attacking you and whether you think valid for doing so. Coming up to claim something and create noise before popping out is not something I am fond of.

And this goes out to others in general, please talk about something besides or along with the miller because collaborative tunnel vision is bad. It would make me happy if everyone talked about at least two other people in their posts. People with the names Tenshi, Kaori, and Meiya get in hereeeeeeeeeeee.

Tick tock the day is slowly sailing byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Kabuto

• Kabuto
« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2012, 09:46:27 PM »
Maka, the reason I ignored the miller claim is because I feel about the same way about the claim that you do. I could pretty much copypaste your first paragraph here. The one thing I could add is that I think it'd be weird for scum to go out and commit themselves to some sort of claim the moment the game starts, but I'd much rather not get into WIFOM here.

That being said I'm not particularly in interested Yuno today, anymore. Unless she actually does something to look bad. Making a vote mixup isn't that weird of a thing in ED1 anonymafia where everyone still barely recognizes the names.

##Unvote

Quote from: Eclair
Even your new vote doesn't have any 'trying too hard to fit in.'
What is this, it doesn't even make sense. Trying too hard to fit in would be implying the person is not-town, anyway.

##Vote Eclair

...I have this sort of sinking feeling from making a post and vote like this after Maka's big post, but then I remember that it still really is just ED1, regardless, soooo... yeah.

cut but I'll read it later

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2012, 09:51:37 PM »
Yo Spock, mind to share a few blurbs about other people?

Kabuto

• Kabuto
« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2012, 10:00:53 PM »
Yo Ms.Tryhard, almost nothing has happened. Sure, I could probably make something else to say, but it probably would not be anything worth saying in the first place. I'm not about to attempt to force information out of jokevotes where I don't see anything interesting. And claims ed1 are ridiculous "I don't even"s unless it's something, like... well, I can understand someone just wanting to get it out there that they're a miller, instead of waiting for it to become an issue. But whatever. Other people are the ones who need to be talking instead of me blabbering my jaws.

OOO

• Taka! Kujaku! Condor!
  • TaJaDor
« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2012, 10:08:16 PM »
Okay, I was gonna try roleplaying but I give up

##Vote: Eclair

Compulsory vote for compulsory vote for miller claim.

Miller claim means nothing, it's just making herself a target later on

Maka: Trying too hard

Kabuto

• Kabuto
« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2012, 10:11:41 PM »
Maka, I do have somewhat good news for you I suppose, because my lovely assistant feels like responding where I didn't!

Sayaka is a hipster trying to be cool and Farina a "free rider" using pressure from other peoples votes, both is null. And everyone else is even more boring.^^;

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2012, 10:15:35 PM »
Calm down, miss Albarn. It is rather unbecoming for one to whine like that. In addition, I must mirror miss Alburn and miss Busy's sentiments regarding miss Martinozzi's strange reasoning for voting for miss Gasai. I must also question miss Irene's ability to make decisions.
##Unvote
##Vote Eclair Martinozzi

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2012, 10:31:44 PM »
##Unvote, re##Vote: Maka Albarn

Tryhard is right, yeesh. I know this is all fun and exciting, but pushing people to post because there's four or five hours of silence in ED1? Don't give me your "get in here" nonsense, we celestials lead busy lives. I have family to attend to and rituals to perform and parties to attend! The path to enlightenment isn't so easy that I can spend every waking moment gracing you with my presence. Maybe someday, if you work hard enough for it, you'll follow the path of enlightenment to Heaven, but empty town-posturing about deadlines and activity and 'scum love silence we must galvanize into action' aren't going to start you on that road, especially during ED1. Post #32 is way too early for walls, too.

I don't find either of Gasai or Martinozzi particularly interesting. The former's claim been addressed by other people and latter seems to be getting votes for what I read is a tongue-in-cheek jokevote. The first half of it appears to be a possible syntax error combined with a tongue-in-cheek response to the last non-vote thing Gasai said in #23, neither of which is ireworthy as far as I'm concerned.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2012, 11:02:02 PM »
Votecount 2: the Sequel

Sayaka Miki: Farina
Yuno Gasai: Sayaka Miki, Eclair Martinozzi
Shana: Quicksword Irene
Maka Albarn: Tenshi Hinanawi
Eclair Martinozzi: Kaori Kanzaki, Esuna Busy, BlackRose, Meiya Mitsurugi
Kaori Kanzaki: Yuno Gasai
Esuna Busy: Maka Albarn

55.5 hours remaining.

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2012, 11:12:25 PM »
Eclair, basically just jumping in with a Yuno vote. It may just be me, but what did you mean by the new vote not having any "trying too hard to fit in"? This is worded funny, and I really like knowing people's thought processes so clarification would be appreciated. Going along the same reasoning, can you explain why a miller is a compulsory vote? Do you not believe it or would rather get rid of all millers because of the WIFOM or what?

[10:42:12 ] Yukkii supported me! He agrees that Eclair's confirm feels funny. Is he trying too hard to fit in?

This is the first serious post in the game: it has a miller claim and it has an attempt at a serious reason to justify a vote. The only vote before that time that held any sort of reason that is game-related is Kaori's vote on me for not confirming. Kaori's confirmation post is this:
./confirm

I don't see any reason to complain anyone is trying 'too hard to fit in,' and I decided it was the best thing to vote on at that point. Since people usually vote millers where I come from (why does 'miller' sound too much like 'Millhiore'?!) I was going to get on that compulsory train early on and then we'd break off the train and turn on each other like a bunch of Galette dogs.

My claim is 50% scummy 50% anti-townie.

Irene claiming scum.

##Unvote
##Vote: Quicksword Irene

Farina shouldn't rolefish and Maka shouldn't act like the game's been going on for weeks with no one talking. Meiya's just bandwagon hopping: I'm being voted for voting the claimed miller and for something I should've worded better, not some kind of puzzling strange mystery... wait, you people can read Flonyardian, right?

Riccotta!

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2012, 11:20:10 PM »
Hey you, celestial lady! So... You have a lot of reasons to scold Maka, but you see, that's not the kind of stuff you vote people over, is it? Maka's pretty silly, but she did take and explain her stances, so it wasn't just pro-town fluff. Hey, let me guess, you're understating her worth so you can lynch her under the pretense of her "being noisy", aren't you? I just know it!

##Unvote
##Vote Meiya Mitsurugi
L-listen here! What's up with that uptight posture? You don't seem like very much fun to get along with! I see comments from you on multiple people, but can only make heads or tails out of your vote on Eclair. What're you really thinking about Irene and Albarn?  Why'd you even buy into the rather unprofessional Eclair wagon over anything else, anyway? From your serious tone, you haven't sounded like the kind of person who would act so... dependent on the opinions of others, you know?

The Eclair wagon itself is the sort of minimum-wage garbage I'd expect from this point in the battle. Well, whatever! I have standards! Eclair's post looked to be early-chapter silliness, I don't think she deserved a triangle attack of votes over that. More the reason to question Meiya, I would say!

Farina shouldn't rolefish
Hey, did you really read my question? The good guys benifit from an answer to it, but the reds certainly don't. No need to be so shallow!

Skull

• Skull
« Reply #45 on: March 16, 2012, 11:46:59 PM »
How exactly does your question benefit town and not scum again?

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #46 on: March 16, 2012, 11:48:19 PM »
Regarding Tenshi's vote:
Flavor fluff, disencouraging discussion, I'm bad for talking, starting discussion, and saying that scum like silent towns.
Yawn.
Reads more as misguided town focusing on the loud noise in front of them.

BlackRose, Meiya, and Eclair with one-line snippets on their vote. Makes me wary as I find it hard to see the reasoning as to the why. Meiya's being the most blatant with a clear bandwagon. BlackRose, I would really really like it if you expounded on your reasoning as to why your suspect's actions are scummy or anti-town. Thought processes make me happy. Also, may I have some opinions on something other than miller shenanigans?

Farina, appreciated, but please back off. I can defend myself.

Eclair's vote just looks like a relatively calm place to park it for now. Instead of a near wordless vote, what do you want to know from her? Asking questions to your suspects is much more preferable to outright condemnation.

Esuna's answered my questions, and I don't see anything else interesting from her.

##Unvote
##Vote: BlackRose

Meiya is the most textbook scummy with the blatant parrot and bandwagon, so I'd readily be willing to switch to her. But she's uninteresting until more content is made. As for now, I would like to put pressure onto getting answers and opinions out there.

Also, Try Hard, Try Hard 2: Try Harder, Live Free or Try Hard (>^_^)>

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #47 on: March 16, 2012, 11:57:48 PM »
Ah, Shana, I'm sure you know there are more investigative classes than just Cop. Those who ride tracker pegasi would want to know if their results would be accurate, would they not?

Even then, the main reason I asked the question relates to my personal class of role. Yuno's claim is odd according to what I know about how Millers work in this game, and I know a surprising amount of information from spending my years as a mercenary.

Den-O

• Plat Form
« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2012, 12:09:40 AM »
You're cute when you're angry.  edit: @Eclair

##Unvote
##Vote: Meiya Mitsurugi

Meiya Mitsurugi blithely waltzes in... oops wrong game!

your reason for the vote is lackluster.  It's as if you decided not to look past "stange post by Eclair" ---> "that could be scummy."  i.e. you don't care enough to decide whether Eclair's vote and reasoning was really scummy or just "townies are weird".

Btw, this is a clear case of the latter.

Maka is coming off a bit too strong but is otherwise townie.  As such I'm not liking Tenshi's vote.  However, Tenshi seems to be in earnest about believeing what she's saying so, I'll give her time.

Busy seems more town than not.  (also I'm using town meta on someone who has never been scum ^_^b)

Farina is also cool-beans. 

BlackRose would be my 2nd choice for scum.  It's these two lines that bug me

Miller claim means nothing, it's just making herself a target later on

Maka: Trying too hard

first feels fake.  the second admonishes without giving any insight into what Rose thinks of Maka's alignment.

I kind of realized Sakaya's original RVS vote was Yuno so  :blush: ignore my previous question to you!

It would be nice if you existed along with Shana and Kaori and Kenshin

Faiz

• Faiz
« Reply #49 on: March 17, 2012, 12:17:03 AM »
Because her sense of justice is perverted and wrong.  And despite that, she still manages to have someone by her side to cheer her on just because fate had cast them both in the same boat.  I cannot help but feel envious for them when Kyosuke doesn't even deign to thank me for what I have done for him, but...

##Unvote

But I guess I should not let my feelings get the better of me.  In any case, I more or less echo the above posters on Tenshi (that her hedonistic laziness is infuriating), and BlackRose and Meiya (for standing back and laughing at the mistakes of others).  I also question as to why Eclair would rather go for what amounts to a useless vote rather than Meiya, whom she acknowledges as bandwagon hopping.

##Vote: Meiya

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #50 on: March 17, 2012, 12:32:34 AM »

Sayaka, no. Roleplaying is fine but don't use it as a pretense to kite questions. I reiterate my previous questions regarding your wagon on Yuno and your strange unvote.

Also, your vote is pretty parrot-y and your reason for voting Meiya is arguablythe same as what you say she did. Your opinions are not original at all, except for the Eclair blurb, and I would like to see more of those.

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #51 on: March 17, 2012, 12:40:44 AM »
Maka, why's parroting scummy here? Not everybody is the same sort of first-class mercenary that I am, so not everybody is going to have high enough speed to post about a point first. I think there's a difference between coasting on the content of others and simply sharing the opinions of fellow players, otherwise every vote on a player past the second or third would be assumed to come from the enemy phase.

Sayaka wouldn't know a good offer if its pegasus bit her in the nose, but her actual priorities are clear. The only swordfighter here who falls into the first category right now would be Meiya, for her lack of thought process regarding a weak wagon. Maybe she's just so utterly straightforward she couldn't explain herself! I don't get uptight people like her.

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
« Reply #52 on: March 17, 2012, 12:47:56 AM »
I find this rapid formation of "bandwagons", as you call them, to be highly suspect. Is such behaviour normal in this type of game? I must still have much to learn.

As for my own actions in voting for miss Martinozzi, my inattentiveness caused me to fail to realize that she had already accumulated three votes by the time that I had added my own to her wagon. For those of you attacking me, may inquire so as to how my actions would indicate that I am not working towards the greater good that is town's win condition?

Whilst I await an answer to the previous question, allow me to state my suspicion of miss Farena. One who's loyalties lie not with what they believe to be just but rather with the largest source of income cannot be trusted. It may be rather presumptuous of myself to say so but I believe that miss Farena's first post is indicative of her being aligned with herself, rather than with any other group. Within this post miss Farena states that she suspects miss Hinanawi of attempting to mislynch miss Alburn, yet does not press this point. If I may ask another question; Why? As for why I joined the wagon on miss Martinozzi, as stated before, that  was due entirely to my own carelessness and inability to realize that there had been three votes preceding mine.

I have been interrupted whilst making my post by this post and I wish to ask a question in regards to it. Miss Farena, you ask why "parroting" is behaviour that ill-befits town, yet you have placed your vote upon me for the same reason. Is this not contradictory?

Now, to sate my own curiousity, miss Farena, you say that your services can be bought. I have near unlimited resources at my disposal. What exactly would your contract entail?

Miss Hinanawi, if I am understanding correctly, your current vote is placed on somebody that you believe to be putting their best efforts into this game solely for that reason? Do you have any other reasoning for voting for miss Alburn?

I also cannot find myself embracing miss Irene's ideologies. As mentioned before, the nature of her statement in this post is highly questionable to myself. I do not understand her reasoning in placing her vote upon myself and I question her need to provide a general list of reads this early into the game.

##Unvote
##Vote: Hinanawi Tenshi

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #53 on: March 17, 2012, 12:57:28 AM »
Stop Asking Me For Votecounts

Maka Albarn: (1) Tenshi Hinanawi
Eclair Martinozzi: (3) Kaori Kanzaki, Esuna Busy, BlackRose
Kaori Kanzaki: (1) Yuno Gasai
Quicksword Irene: (1) Eclair Martinozzi
Meiya Mitsurugi: (3) Farina, Quicksword Irene, Sayaka Miki
BlackRose: (1) Maka Albarn
Tenshi Hinanawi: (1) Meiya Mitsurugi
Not voting: Shana, Uesugi Kenshin

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
~53 hours remaining.
Countdown timer

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #54 on: March 17, 2012, 01:10:31 AM »
Bishamonten, grant me your divine protection!

Nothing like a little intrigue to relax the body and sharpen the mind after a long day filled with kicking the crap out of the Takeda clan.

Miller claims are null tells at best and stupid gambits at worst.  Irene's psuedoclaim is more interesting to me even though it's as irrelevant as Yuno's in ED1, but mostly because I seriously question why she even brought it up.

Maka put way too much effort into an ED1 post but it seems more chatterbox-y than anything else.  Null read.

The early train on Eclair reeks of bandwagon-it-easy.

The Eclair wagon itself is the sort of minimum-wage garbage I'd expect from this point in the battle. Well, whatever! I have standards! Eclair's post looked to be early-chapter silliness, I don't think she deserved a triangle attack of votes over that.

+1.  Meiya certainly seems like the biggest offender here but I'm not too happy with BlackRose's involvement either.  On the other hand, the Meiya wagon appears to be building speed even faster than the Eclair wagon, and for not much better of a reason.

But I guess I should not let my feelings get the better of me.  In any case, I more or less echo the above posters on Tenshi (that her hedonistic laziness is infuriating), and BlackRose and Meiya (for standing back and laughing at the mistakes of others).  I also question as to why Eclair would rather go for what amounts to a useless vote rather than Meiya, whom she acknowledges as bandwagon hopping.

This statement seems rather jumbled and strikes me as odd.  As a pretense for a vote, it's pretty weak too - you casually voice suspicion of four players and vote the person with the current wagon building steam, but fail to indicate why you chose her over the other three.

##vote Sayaka

@Irene: Why such free volunteering of information this early?  Your intent here is far more relevant than your actual role, so I would appreciate if you elaborated upon the former (and not the latter).

@Mod: Votecount please. :3c

I'm pretty sure anybody I didn't mention needs to post more (she said, firmly establishing that the kettle is black).

(Side note: Please tone down the RP unless you can do it in a fashion that doesn't obfuscate your statements.  That said, whoever is behind Farina is cracking me up, ilu <3.)

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #55 on: March 17, 2012, 01:22:51 AM »
@Farina

Parroting has generally always been scummy here. This is my own view on it and just general theory, which some may disagree with.
Parroting denotes a lack of original opinion, insight, or input. It is an indication of someone trying to coast along with a popular opinion while not risking the threat of standing out. Any flaws in the theory or questions can't be specifically directed to the single person. It also gives a reason to get off the person if others do so. To me, its a way to blend into the crowd with the goal of avoiding attention, which is very scum-motivated. For example, Esuna's response in #35 about the miller opinion is not a parrot because new input her own opinion was given. Saying, "I agree with the people before me" is indeed parroting to me and an indication of scum-motivated behavior.

As for Meiya, I'm so glad you posted. <3

I have a better understanding now, but I have an issue with a little disconnect. You make the main focus of your post Farina, noting your suspicions and asking questions. But you vote Tenshi, who you say little on. Do you see her actions as a whole scummier? I'm curious to the way you prioritized the vote when compared to the focus of the post.

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #56 on: March 17, 2012, 01:30:13 AM »
my inattentiveness caused me to fail to realize that she had already accumulated three votes by the time that I had added my own to her wagon.

You agreed with two people who voted me! How'd you fail to notice they voted me?! And... how would me having votes on me be any reason not to vote me?

As mentioned before, the nature of her statement in this post is highly questionable to myself.

You only said you 'questioned miss Irene's ability to make decisions,' and you have not told us what is questionable about it exactly.

##Unvote
##Vote: Meiya Mitsurugi

You are voting Tenshi Hinanawi. You stated suspicion on Farina and dedicate most your post to her. Why Tenshi over Farina?
I find this rapid formation of "bandwagons", as you call them, to be highly suspect.
I find this funny when you say it right after you hopped on a bandwagon yourself!

@Those who say my vote is useless: Anyone who claims equal parts anti-Town and Scum is Scum to me.

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #57 on: March 17, 2012, 02:43:03 AM »
I didn't disappear. No one said anything for a few hours and I went to sleep. Sneaking into Yukkii's house at night and watching him sleep can be tiring.
Hey there! Pink-haired lady! Your claim sounds interesting, but it's pretty vague. Now, I don't know what investigative classes the town has in service here, but does this directly give incriminating results to every sort of investigative role in the game, or does it just tell any investigators that you're anti-town?
[12:57:28] Yukkii was puzzled why Farina thought our claim was vague. He knows we can't use exact wording, so he suggested we just say it's closer to the first one. If there's some way Yuno can look guilty to any role, it will happen. As long as I'm with Yukki it doesn't matter if everyone else thinks I'm guilty. Yukkii is against anyone claiming something about their role besides being a miller. If you show up guilty to something Irene mention that and only that. Otherwise shoosh.

[1:05:23] Yukkii said Maka is adorable! I will kill her in her sleep later tonight. She is very clearly town. Yuno questions why two out of three voters skirted around the miller claim. I can't peak into their diaries so I would have needed to ask them. Esuna already answered. Sayaka hasn't other then saying she's jealous I have Yukkii. As she should be. But I get decent feelings from Sayaka's post with serious opinions on Tenshi and BR/Meiya and the subject has been broached enough.

[1:30:45] Yukkii thinks Tenshi is a silly goose. Tenshi's vote comes off less as a scum case and more as someone complaining about being pushed to post. Try reading over your own case and seeing how little sense it makes as a followup to accusing someone of being scum.

How exactly does your question benefit town and not scum again?
This barely counts as posting. More please.

[1:56:12] BlackRose is making Yukkii's cheeks all puffy by not roleplaying. Her opinions don't make any sense. Is Maka a scum read? Trying too hard doesn't mean anything. Explain yourself.

[2:12:23] My diary entries keep getting cut. I'm posting my blog now and continuing later! But I'll leave a vote for my darling Yukkii~
##Vote: BlackRose

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #58 on: March 17, 2012, 03:24:55 AM »
All right, now this is what I want to see! Fights are so boring when you're nothing but offense, after all!

Hey you, celestial lady! So... You have a lot of reasons to scold Maka, but you see, that's not the kind of stuff you vote people over, is it? Maka's pretty silly, but she did take and explain her stances, so it wasn't just pro-town fluff.

You damn right it's the stuff you vote people over! (Hi Gasai!) The large post had some opinions in it, I get that, but they're ED1 opinions, and scum can form ED1 opinions too, so guess how much weight I put in them overall. (Also go read Busy's #37.) More important to me was the pointless chaff. Complaining about activity twice in the span of four hours of presence (and then worrying over a "coherent lynch at the end of the day" when there's still about 60 hours to go) is cluttering up the thread. Period. So is prodding "lurkers" less than 24 hours into the game. One faction is hindered by a cluttered-up thread, one faction benefits from a cluttered-up thread. Guess which faction is which?

I didn't see anything more worthy of my vote at the time, so there it went. Stayed. Whatever. Hopefully this clears up for the rest of you why the vote was laid down, since people seem to think I voted because Albarn talked about anything or something? I don't really get the nature of most of the rest of the accusations against me, since I thought I made it pretty clear in my voting post which part of Albarn's combo I was focusing on.

(If, on the other hand, the hedonism is actually bothering people/coloring their views of me, I can drop the RP entirely, though I will be a sad little celestial because RPing was 90% of the reason I picked Tenshi.)

With all that said, ##Unvote since I'm satisfied with where she has gone since and it was an ED1 case anyway. I don't entirely agree with the blanket assessment of "parroting", but if "parroting" is taken to mean "agreeing with existing opinions and not providing any of your own" rather than only "agreeing with existing opinions" then I don't have a huge problem with it. Just remember that some of us can't be here as often as others. (Do you really think I'd miss out on a good rumble if one was available to me?)

I am disappointed in Shana's lone in-game post being a one-liner question to which the answer was fairly obvious. I was also mildly dissapointed to see Martinozzi bring it up in the first place but at least she (seems to have) dropped it immediately since #43 makes no mention of it, so she gets some redemption points for that. Acknowleging one's worldly mistakes is an important step on the path to enlightenment! I'm curious about the dropped Irene vote, though, since she didn't really address you at all, and you didn't really address her at all in your vote-switch post.

##Vote: Meiya Mitsurugi's vote for me (in before cries of OMGUS) I don't feel the need to address at length - there's nothing meaningful I would ask about it that hasn't already been asked (focusing on Farina then voting for me). Incidentally, the Farina suspicions are rather suspect themselves; I am sure Farina is more than capable of defending herself from the specifics, but I have to question a couple of general thought process things regardless.

* Are you really basing at least some suspicion on thinking Farina softclaimed third party in her first post, especially given that it was pretty blatant RPing (she's mentioned being a mercenary how many times now?)?
* Martinozzi's second quote of you makes me wonder what your standards are for "not pressing the point". Was Farina talking about me really that different from you talking about Irene?

And then there's the inattentiveness thing that Martinozzi pointed out. Inattentiveness in regards to the circumstances surrounding your vote target isn't a particularly town trait.

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
« Reply #59 on: March 17, 2012, 04:40:11 AM »
Hmph. For those of you that wish for clarification in regards to why my vote has been placed on miss Hinanawi rather than miss Farena I shall attempt to explain my line of thought. As many of you have felt the need to point out, I did indeed make miss Farena the focus of my post whilst voting for miss Hinanawi. This is because I believe that, depending on how miss Farena answers, she can be redeemed in contrast to miss Hinanawi who has done little but throw her vote wildly with very weak reasoning. Having said that, I would like to direct your attention to miss Hinanawi once more and point out that she has failed to answer my question in regards to her reasons for voting miss Alburn. Miss Hinanawi, a sizeable portion of your vote on me stems from myself being inattentive, does it not? Sure you would have noticed that the person you have voted for had a question for you. Why did you refuse to answer?

Continuing with miss Hinanawi's weak reasons for placing her votes, her reasoning for voting me is equally as weak as her reasoning for voting for miss Alburn earlier. Allow me to sum up your case upon myself and feel free to correct and errors that I may have made. 1) My suspicion of miss Farena comes from a post that may or may not have been made in jest and is, therefore, suspect. Perhaps miss Hinanawi has not noticed that I did not emphasize this point for that very reason. I am unsure of whether or not the comment was made in jest and am, therefore, reserving my judgement. Would you care to explain how this behaviour espouses my desire to see the rest of you die before my eyes, miss Hinanawi? 2) How is miss Farena dropping a rather astute comment about miss Hinanawi different from myself stating that I found miss Irene's actions to be questionable at best? They are, in fact, very different. Miss Farena stated that miss Hinanawi engaged in behaviours that caused miss Farena to believe that miss Hinanawi was attempting to push a mislynch on miss Alburn. Attempting to push a mislynch is, undoubtedly, a behaviour displayed by those that work against the town. I am awaiting an answer from miss Farena on why she did not press this point when I believe that it showcases anti-town behaviour much more than her reason for voting for myself. This is in contrast to myself questioning miss Irena's ability to make the decision that will lead to the best future as miss Irena felt the need to claim the fact that she had a role, that it could be seen as a role that could be aligned with either faction, and that claiming this role could have its own benefits, yet does not claim this role. I am not faulting miss Irene for refusing to claim the role, I am faulting her for mentioning its existence. I do not understand what purpose miss Irena's incomplete claim serves other than to distract everyone that is gathered here. This is different from miss Farena accusing miss Hinanawi of attempting to mislynch miss Alburn in that, whereas miss Hinanawi's purported behaviour is unambiguously anti-town behaviour, miss Irena's behaviour could be seen as multiple things. 3) Stating that I was careless within the early hours of the day and failing to notice the votes upon my target at the time. All I can and will say about this matter is that I care not about the early hours of the first day and therefore do not direct my full attention to its happenings.

Now whilst I pray that the above resolves your doubts about myself, allow me to state my own in regards to miss Hinanawi. As mentioned at the beginning of this post I find her reasoning for voting for myself to be highly contradictory. To state it simply, she votes for myself giving the reasoning that I am being inattentive when she is the same way. Miss Hinanawi's vote on miss Alburn, as well as the following unvote are both weak. Neither the vote nor the unvote contain any spirit. Would you care to explain exactly how miss Alburn has satisfied you to the point where you no longer wish to vote for her? Alternatively, would you care to explain your reasoning for voting for miss Alburn in the first place? How did miss Alburn putting effort into the game make her seem as though she was working against the town win condition? You said naught about what miss Alburn actually posted, how did you determine it to be anti-town?