Author Topic: TH13 english patch is out  (Read 4008 times)

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
Re: TH13 english patch is out
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2011, 03:30:13 AM »
Huh. Usually English patches run just fine for me, but I have the fully updated version of TD and, after patching (which went with no errors), th13e.exe just hangs for a long time, before finally opening, unpatched. The error I get running the game in Terminal is:

fixme:heap:HeapSetInformation (nil) 1 (nil) 0
fixme:dwmapi:DwmEnableComposition (0) stub
fixme:win:EnumDisplayDevicesW ((null),0,0x32e6b8,0x00000000), stub!
fixme:d3d:WineD3D_ChoosePixelFormat Add OpenGL context recreation support to SetDepthStencilSurface
fixme:dsalsa:IDsDriverBufferImpl_SetVolumePan (0x153bb0,0x153810): stub
err:xrender:get_xrender_format_from_color_shifts No XRender format found!
fixme:d3d:WineD3D_ChoosePixelFormat Add OpenGL context recreation support to SetDepthStencilSurface
fixme:win:WINNLSEnableIME hUnknown1 (nil) bUnknown2 1: stub!

Not exactly sure what's going on. I have no issues running the Japanese version.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Trickster-kun

• Well, well, well...
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2011, 02:56:24 AM »
Awesome! Thanks for the heads-up!  :D
~Yesterday was all I had. Today is all I have. Tomorrow is all I want.~

Nekomata-chan

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2011, 11:13:29 AM »
Finally! I've been sick of looking up translations on Touhou Wikia. I can finally see what everything ACTUALLY is! Now to look for an english patch to UFO...

Critz

• Heartwarming ★ Miracle
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2011, 02:24:03 PM »
Blah. Forgot about it for a while, and they actually left "Kekka Fu Zan" (結跏趺斬) untranslated instead of  translating it as "Lotus Stance Cut" and keeping it consistent with SWR.  :derp:. Changed it on the wiki, but I guess it's too late now, unless some of you guys could report it to the translation team.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 02:27:40 PM by Critz »