Author Topic: RtD, gotta tRoll 'em all!  (Read 63540 times)

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
Re: RtD, gotta tRoll 'em all!
« Reply #960 on: October 05, 2011, 03:01:54 PM »
>with the recent demand for tea, open a tea house: "Obsidian Tea: You won't believe what you're drinking!"

Don't lynch me.

« Reply #961 on: October 05, 2011, 03:39:05 PM »
> Wounds won't stop a sadist from being sadistic, and as a sadist I won't stop being sadistic even when a magical girl lies on the ground, wounded. */me looks a Villain999 with a scary gentle smile on his face*
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 08:01:48 PM by German Flower Youkai »

Doll.S CUBE

• I Have A New Obssession
  • ♥Puppy Love♥
« Reply #962 on: October 05, 2011, 06:59:45 PM »
> Meditate on the place that I would travel to, meditate on it so hard that that place comes to me!

Oh I am just setting myself up for a huge failure there :V

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #963 on: October 05, 2011, 07:33:59 PM »
>Welp, nothing to do here. Back to the rover; let's chat up Komachi some more!

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #964 on: October 05, 2011, 09:42:44 PM »
 >:yukkuri:                        :yukkuri:          :yukkuri:                  :yukkuri:            :yukkuri:  :yukkuri:  :yukkuri:
 >:yukkuri:                        :yukkuri:             :yukkuri:            :yukkuri:               :yukkuri:
 >:yukkuri:                        :yukkuri:                :yukkuri:      :yukkuri:                  :yukkuri:  :yukkuri:  :yukkuri:
 >:yukkuri:                        :yukkuri:                  :yukkuri: :yukkuri:                     :yukkuri:
 >:yukkuri:  :yukkuri:  :yukkuri:       :yukkuri:                     :yukkuri:                         :yukkuri:  :yukkuri:  :yukkuri:

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #965 on: October 05, 2011, 10:39:03 PM »
> I am NOT weak! >:( Kill the next person to post after me as a show of my mighty mightness.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Dorian White

• The most handsome non-vampire diplomat you ever encountered ~
  • With a Gandalf like evolution.
« Reply #966 on: October 05, 2011, 10:58:45 PM »
> Hi there ~
Bella gerant alii, tu felix Gensokyo nube. Nam quae Mars aliis, dat tibi diva Venus.

Spiderpig2398

• The One in all direcions
« Reply #967 on: October 05, 2011, 10:59:06 PM »
>Divide by Zero

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #968 on: October 06, 2011, 06:51:27 AM »
>:yukkuri:                        :yukkuri:         :yukkuri:                  :yukkuri:         :yukkuri:  :yukkuri:  :yukkuri:          :yukkuri:              :yukkuri: :yukkuri: :yukkuri:    :yukkuri:              :yukkuri:   :yukkuri:                   :yukkuri:
>:yukkuri:                        :yukkuri:            :yukkuri:            :yukkuri:            :yukkuri:                      :yukkuri: :yukkuri:                       :yukkuri:     :yukkuri:          :yukkuri:      :yukkuri:                   :yukkuri:
>:yukkuri:                        :yukkuri:               :yukkuri:      :yukkuri:               :yukkuri:  :yukkuri:  :yukkuri:      :yukkuri:    :yukkuri:        :yukkuri: :yukkuri: :yukkuri:      :yukkuri:       :yukkuri:       :yukkuri:                    :yukkuri:
>:yukkuri:                        :yukkuri:                 :yukkuri: :yukkuri:                  :yukkuri:                    :yukkuri: :yukkuri: :yukkuri:                   :yukkuri:       :yukkuri:  :yukkuri:           :yukkuri:                    :yukkuri:
>:yukkuri:  :yukkuri:  :yukkuri:       :yukkuri:                    :yukkuri:                      :yukkuri:  :yukkuri:  :yukkuri:     :yukkuri:           :yukkuri:    :yukkuri: :yukkuri: :yukkuri:          :yukkuri:               :yukkuri:     :yukkuri:  :yukkuri:  :yukkuri:

FIX'D
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 06:59:01 AM by PX »

« Reply #969 on: October 06, 2011, 07:43:06 AM »
>Assess Bob's in-game gender

« Reply #970 on: October 06, 2011, 10:26:46 AM »
>Amass large quantities of soda.

Crow's Dumping Ground of Art

"So I never have to worry what tomorrow will bring, because my faith is on solid rock; I am counting on God."

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #971 on: October 06, 2011, 11:12:40 AM »
>Become an AI. Upload self to another android. Sexy fun times with VIVIT ahoy!
4: You convert your mind into data form and attempt to upload yourself into an android. The data gets corrupted by the android, though.

>1 + 1 = ???
6: 1 + 1 is 6, duh. Infinity has reentered the game!

>Find a place that serves tea, then order some. Preferably with some cheesecake as well.
5(Wounded): Kasu introduces you to a nice place that serves some strange tea. Oh well, it tastes pretty good. The two of you chat it up and get to know each other better. (+1 roll)

> Backstab magical girls Villain999 and Rawr with Smashy whilst their guard is down from the facade of love.
3(Wounded): After having earned their trust, you engage in a group hug. And then you proceed to blow yourself up. Pesco has lost the game!
Roll to dodge!
Hero999- 1(Wounded, Wounded): After a nice day of villainry, a hug is rather ni- Ohgodshejustblewup. Hero999 has lost the game!
DrRawr- 49(Wounded, Wounded): You're busy trying to memorize everyone's name whilst recovering from the cannon misfire earlier, when you feel a strange sense of deja vu. DrRawr has lost the game!

>Fulfill our righteous duty and disable Youkai Jesus from ever having a chance of reviving at all, permanently sealing his fate by sniping both Mystia's with the sniper legion.
1(Wounded): You sacrifice your own lifeforce to bring Youkai Jesus into the game. What a kind and genorous soul you are. GuardianTempest has lost the game! Youkai Jesus has reentered the game!

> Too much has gone wrong in the Underground. Head to the SDM and get Remilia to hire me as a maid instead.
5(Wounded): You've had enough of this place. You take your leave and travel to the SDM where you apply to be a maid and are promptly hired. Sakuya seems to have taken a shine to you, since you're actually capable of doing something, unlike the fairies. (+1 roll)

>REVIVE AS RAGNAROS WITH ALL EQS.
1: You revived as a generic villager with no special skills or abilities.

> Offer Hanzo some tea.
5(Wounded, +1): You take over this weird obsidian structure and turn it into your own teahouse. You look for someone to invite, and notice a Hanzo K. walking around.

> Have an 2nd personality that is Hero999.
4: You already have a hero personality. You've surpressed it so much though that you can't access it any more.

> Point Pesco to the closest Infinity Blade.  "I think what you're looking for is a weapon NOT A FREAKING HELMET."
5(Wounded): You point Pesco to a nearby Infinity Blade, only to find that Pesco has already blown herself up. Oh well, you tried. (+1 roll)

>Devour Guardian Tempest and absorb his army to heal.
1(Wounded): You run around frantically, searching for a way to stop yourself from unleashing GRT. You run but find nothing, and eventually you time out. Schezo has lost the game!

>give everyone a number and always refer to them as that number in everyones flavour.
9: You try to memorize everyone's names and somehow got killed in the process. Good job.

> TAKE MY WIFE BACK! AND! MY! APPLE PIE! (said wife is Byakuren. Not that she'd been taken in the first place, but...)
2(Wounded): You search for Byakuren, who probably has an apple pie waiting for you. As you search, you fall into a pitfall and starve to death. Evans in Blunderland has lost the game!

>Roleblock Dr homurawr.
4(Wounded): You block DrRawr's role, whatever it was. She's dead now, what does it matter?

> Ask Mystias if there's anyone else they'd liike revenge on.
4(Wounded): The Mystias reply that they have a grudge against the humans that attacked them, as well as the ghosts and vampires.

>Rin activates spellcard「死灰復燃」 !
2: Rin decides to go about her daily activities, collecting corpses and the like, leaving her zombies to lie motionless.

>with the recent demand for tea, open a tea house: "Obsidian Tea: You won't believe what you're drinking!"
3: You continue to offer tea to any passerbys. Somebody has to come, right?

> Wounds won't stop a sadist from being sadistic, and as a sadist I won't stop being sadistic even when a magical girl lies on the ground, wounded. */me looks a Villain999 with a scary gentle smile on his face*
4(Wounded): You look upon Hero999's corpse with a smile on your face. Isn't it great when people get what's coming to them?

> Meditate on the place that I would travel to, meditate on it so hard that that place comes to me!
5(Wounded): You continue to meditate. When you open your eyes, you find yourself in the forest of magic. You think that Alice's house might be nearby. (+1 roll)

>Welp, nothing to do here. Back to the rover; let's chat up Komachi some more!
6: This place is boring, you go back to the Sanzu to talk with Komachi. Somewhere in the middle of the conversation, you persuade her to give you another life. Purvis has reentered the game!

>:yukkuri:                        :yukkuri:          :yukkuri:                  :yukkuri:            :yukkuri:  :yukkuri:  :yukkuri:
 >:yukkuri:                        :yukkuri:             :yukkuri:            :yukkuri:               :yukkuri:
 >:yukkuri:                        :yukkuri:                :yukkuri:      :yukkuri:                  :yukkuri:  :yukkuri:  :yukkuri:
 >:yukkuri:                        :yukkuri:                  :yukkuri: :yukkuri:                     :yukkuri:
 >:yukkuri:  :yukkuri:  :yukkuri:       :yukkuri:                     :yukkuri:                         :yukkuri:  :yukkuri:  :yukkuri:
5: You take it easy. Very easy. So easy, in fact, that you forget to do this "living" thing.

> I am NOT weak! >:( Kill the next person to post after me as a show of my mighty mightness.
6(Wounded): You are STRONG! Very STRONG! STRONG people fight to the DEATH! You CHARGE at Dorian G.!
Roll to dodge!
4(Wounded, +1): You adopt a smile and wave to Shadoweh as she charges. You step to the side and dodge her with ease. You feel like a matador. (+1 roll)

> Hi there ~
5(+1): You greet Shadoweh, and everyone else in the topic. You hope that you all can become nice friends in the future.

>Divide by Zero
2(Wounded): You attempt to divide by zero but blow your own head up in the process. Spiderpig2398 has lost the game!

>Assess Bob's in-game gender
4(Wounded): You're male, of course. But just to be sure, you check again. Yep, still male.

>Amass large quantities of soda.
1(Wounded): You collect so much soda. Unfortunately, Merlin manages to get her hands on some and gets on a sugar high. You manage to get yourself killed in the resulting chaos. Crow Cakes has lost the game!
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 11:19:55 AM by Ran Yakumo »

Captain Infinity

• Captain of Echo Platoon, 3rd Battalion.
  • To bring chaos and honor to this world gone soft.
« Reply #972 on: October 06, 2011, 11:13:17 AM »
>Resurrect Hero999 into a SCV and force him to make my base.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 11:16:22 AM by Infinity »

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #973 on: October 06, 2011, 11:13:58 AM »
> Gap back the dead from the last update and make them my slaves!
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 11:17:25 AM by PX »

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
  • Idiot Deity 2013 - 2014 RIP
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #974 on: October 06, 2011, 11:17:11 AM »
>Turn into a Hybrid Reaver and construct Hybrid Towers to defend Infinity's turtling base. While marrying Himiko.

<Nietz> Anyway, sex toys alone won't come up to 11k.
[18:48] <Warma> There must have been a new depth, where you've sunk as a person. Then you dug through that.

Aba Matindesu!

• keep it gwiyoming
  • DASEU RAESISSEU
« Reply #975 on: October 06, 2011, 11:19:12 AM »

teets mi hao 2 2hu teets mi teets mi hao 2 2hu

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #976 on: October 06, 2011, 11:19:52 AM »
> Persuade Dormio to add Hero/Villain somewhere in every other persons post.

GuardianTempest

• Adorably Awkward Android
« Reply #977 on: October 06, 2011, 11:47:37 AM »
>Using my spirit power, concentrate and unleash unimaginable chaos, plunging the entire thread into a complete state of horrors of an infinite grimdark basement hell...along with the legions of undefined creatures of the truly god-forsaken.

:o
WHAT HAVE I DONE!?

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #978 on: October 06, 2011, 11:56:30 AM »
>Diagnostic, repair mind. SOMETHING PLEASE WORK FOR ONCE

« Reply #979 on: October 06, 2011, 12:03:32 PM »
>How the hell does a ghost die?

"So I never have to worry what tomorrow will bring, because my faith is on solid rock; I am counting on God."

Smashy

• :V tank
  • ᕦ(? Д?)ᕤ
« Reply #980 on: October 06, 2011, 12:11:42 PM »
(derp action change)
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 10:28:25 PM by Smashy »

« Reply #981 on: October 06, 2011, 12:31:47 PM »
I would like to add something to my command.
>We weren't alive to begin with.

« Reply #982 on: October 06, 2011, 12:33:34 PM »
>roll a 100

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #983 on: October 06, 2011, 12:47:26 PM »
>This spell Eirin slipped into my weapons should be activating right about now.

« Reply #984 on: October 06, 2011, 12:52:03 PM »
Hero dead?

> Back to dating. I don't have much time thought. I planed to go to the SDM first. Help Meiling watering her flowerbed and have a nice talk with her and help her to guard the gate for several minutes. Then fly to Yukari's place, play with Chen and ask her if we all can play "Flowers" on her new Nitori Playstation 3 in 1080p. Stay for about an hour then leave and go to the underground, take Yuugi to the next beergarden and provoke a beer drinking contest with her.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 01:27:58 PM by German Flower Youkai »

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
  • Idiot Deity 2013 - 2014 RIP
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #985 on: October 06, 2011, 01:56:28 PM »
> Add said Infinity Blade to adventurer's inventory, for MotK set bonus.

The Infinity Blade has been lost. It has been turned into a Terran.

<Nietz> Anyway, sex toys alone won't come up to 11k.
[18:48] <Warma> There must have been a new depth, where you've sunk as a person. Then you dug through that.

« Reply #986 on: October 06, 2011, 02:20:59 PM »
The Infinity Blade has been lost. It has been turned into a Terran.

You mean a Thor, Spezial Edition! (with Wings xD)

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #987 on: October 06, 2011, 02:39:18 PM »
> Mindhax DollS into reviving me

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
« Reply #988 on: October 06, 2011, 02:50:52 PM »
Well, at least the tea went right.

>Watch Merlin's Sugar High-fueled Antics from afar.
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #989 on: October 06, 2011, 04:43:05 PM »
I thought I fixed all Mystia-related roles as 6s. What's up with this 4 nonsense?

> That's a lot of distractions on my part, girls. Heal up from this would so I can actually pull it off.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"