Author Topic: Diablo Mafia (Prime Evils win)  (Read 46014 times)

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
Diablo Mafia (Prime Evils win)
« on: August 29, 2011, 09:27:56 PM »
The Prime Evils, Mephisto, Diablo and Baal, roam the lands disguised. Their mere presence taints the air. To defeat a demon, one must become a demon themselves and not lose hold of sanity. Bounty hunters, adventurers, monsters and heroes have gathered to root out The Three. But at the same time, to attain glory, rivals need to be removed too.

Diablo Mafia

Rules
Play to win. Or else don't play at all and get replaced.
All game days will start with 100% of time remaining. Each votecount will deduct some percentage of time. The amount deducted is based on meaningful activity from the players since the last vote count.
LyLo will be declared. It has no effect on the deadline mechanic.
You may use your abilities, if you have any, at the times specified in your role PM.
The scum faction may choose one of their own to perform their factional kill ability or not.
Do not directly quote any mod communication in any way, including screenshots. Have a mod look over a post if you are unsure.
If your role PM does not say you can do something, you can not do it. Ask the mod if in doubt.
Voting must be in the format of ##Vote Name. Unvoting is required before placing a new vote.
If no majority is reached, the person with the most votes will be lynched.
Players that do not post in the game thread at least once every 24 hours will be prodded.
The number of votes required for a lynch is equal to half the number of players alive and less one. In LyLo the number of votes required will be half the number of players alive. The minimum number of votes required for a lynch is one and a half.
All actions in this game carry the type and element specified in your role PM. If you vote someone that has immunity to your type or element, your vote will count for a half less of its total value for each instance of immunity.

Alive
Barbarian
Fire Eye
Coldcrow
The Summoner
Corpsefire

Dead
The Countess - Superunique
Ancient Kaa the Soulless - Superunique
Sorceress - Player Character survivor mason
Beetleburst - Superunique
Bloodwitch the Wild - Superunique
Mephisto - Prime Evil Debuffer
Nihlathak - Superunique

Removed from the game
Rakanishu
Eyeback the Unleashed

Links
Day 1 end
Day 2 end
Day 3 end
Day 4 end

You may start posting once you have received your role PM.
14 alive, 6 votes to lynch.
100% time remaining.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 04:29:10 PM by Pesco »

Decade

• Decade
Re: Diablo Mafia (Role PMs going out)
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2011, 09:37:59 PM »
##Vote Beetleburst

I hate beetles.

The minimum number of votes required for a lynch is one and a half.
...pffffttttt

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
Re: Diablo Mafia (Day 1)
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2011, 09:39:53 PM »
##Vote Barbarian

He killed me! As well as stealing the first post from me but I don't care about that so much. I mean it's not like I really need to be the first poster or anything. HE KILLED ME!

Den-O

• Plat Form
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2011, 09:44:30 PM »
Oh look the game started.

##Vote Pesco for being a jerk.

I'd like to hear what everyone thinks about claiming their immunities. The pros I can think of relate to voting, but I'm actually against this because if I understand it right elemental immunities can prevent scum kills if they do it rong.

If people are in favor of this course of action, I'd like to hear why, because of the con I stated.

Den-O

• Plat Form
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2011, 09:44:54 PM »
...WELLP!

I guess our immunities are claimed for us. FUCK.

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2011, 09:46:20 PM »
... Was that ED1 rolefishing?

Den-O

• Plat Form
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2011, 09:47:45 PM »
Yep. I want to know EVERYONE'S ROLE RIGHT NOW! Clearly D1 MASSCLAIM IS HOW WE'RE GOING TO WIN.

You'd have to be exceptionally special to interpret what I asked as rolefishing.

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2011, 09:49:25 PM »
I'd assume that one's immunities are fairly important, and you attempted to fish for everybody's immunities as soon as the game started.

Den-O

• Plat Form
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2011, 09:50:52 PM »
I'd assume you can actually read plain fucking english and not assume I immunity fished. I also direct you to the sidebar where your immunity is stated right there.

I asked people's THOUGHTS on immunity claiming because I have theory thoughts on what town is more likely to say and what scum is more likely to say.

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2011, 09:52:49 PM »
I realize that the immunities are shown by people's profiles for the those that have them.
Judging by your second post, however, you did not.

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2011, 09:53:14 PM »
I'd assume you can actually read plain fucking english and not assume I immunity fished. I also direct you to the sidebar where your immunity is stated right there.

I asked people's THOUGHTS on immunity claiming because I have theory thoughts on what town is more likely to say and what scum is more likely to say.

Then what's the point of the giant "FUCK" at the end?

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2011, 09:54:19 PM »
Eh, I see where he's coming from (Plus he asked for opinions about it and not actually doing it, and even stated he was against it). In any case I'd call someone asking that a null tell, all considering. It's a pretty... different mechanic, plus it influences VOTING, so. Now I understand the one and a half votes thing. It's still highly amusing to me to read one and  half vote minimum though.

But yeah, I'd assume that text under our names makes our immunities pretty known. Dunno if there are hidden ones or not, and not going to ask.

Woohoo getting cut all over the place. I'm used to getting cut.

okay that joke was lame

Den-O

• Plat Form
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2011, 09:54:49 PM »
You're right. That point is less important. But the fact still remains you have shown an inability to understand simple english.

Unless you have something else to add, I'm pretty much done with this useless conversation. Like, seriously, I'm not even sure if you're town or scum yet.

@Summoner: That would be, again, because I was hoping to get a read on people's alignments from my question. That tool has been robbed from me.

Den-O

• Plat Form
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2011, 09:56:59 PM »
Anyway, I'm starting this game off on the wrong foot because I saw something that angered me immensely before I started posting.

Let me try this again. Sorry about the insults to your intelligence Corpsefire. It's just irritating to be misrepped in what is, to me, such a ridiculous fashion.

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2011, 10:04:07 PM »
Well, in that case, everybody looks the same.

##Vote: Fire Eye

Since fire melts my ice immunity.

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2011, 10:06:30 PM »
I think claiming immunities would have been fine, but I'd rather not continue to pursue the subject at this point because I feel that it would unwanted chaff into the game. D1 has enough of that as is.

##Vote Corpsefire
The pressure on Rakanishu without actually voting him / her (?) makes me think that you're testing the waters to see if other people are going to make Rakanishu a viable ED1 wagon or not, but that you lack the guts to start it yourself because it'd draw attention to you.

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2011, 10:11:54 PM »
*would bring unwanted chaff into the game

I'm good at words from my sentences, apparently.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2011, 10:18:12 PM »
Blood Moor Votecount

Beetleburst (1): Barbarian
Barbarian (1.5): Charged Bolt, Corpsefire,
Fire Eye (1): The Summoner
Corpsefire (1): Ancient Kaa

Not voting: Rakanishu, The Countess, Fire Eye, Bremm Sparkfist, Coldcrow, Nihlathak, Sorceress, Bloodwitch, Eyeback, Beetleburst

99% time remaining.

Faiz

• Faiz
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2011, 10:27:21 PM »
I don't mind the revealed immunities, because that at least saves us headaches when we get to the actual voting, not liking that outburst from Raka.

However, ##Vote: Summoner.  Everyone is not equal, let's not be ignoring the first argument.

INABACUT:

Quote from: Pesco

Just to avoid any BS when someone hammers early and tries to go OMG didn't know.

Also screw lightning enchanted seriously

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2011, 10:27:50 PM »
Speaking of testing the waters.

##Vote: The Summoner

It appears elements affect the strength of our votes. This should make securing lynches even more fun then the last time.

Den-O

• Plat Form
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2011, 10:29:06 PM »
##Vote Sorceress

Serious vote.

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2011, 10:32:08 PM »
I agree with Rakanishu.

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2011, 10:33:33 PM »
What exactly are you agreeing with here?

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2011, 10:34:34 PM »
##Vote Ancient Kaa the Soulless
What do you agree with Ancient Kaa the Soulless?
Atleast state what you agree with.
Also, If you agree with Rakanishu does that you also agree with his Vote?
If so, where is your vote?
If not, Why do you agree when your not willing to follow?

Faiz

• Faiz
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2011, 10:35:36 PM »
I'd like to know what caused Raka to serious vote me first, tbh.

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2011, 10:36:12 PM »
I agree with his serious vote. Not enough to move mine, Corpsefire looks worse to me. But it's where my second vote would be placed if it existed.

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2011, 10:37:45 PM »
Why do you feel the need to affirm Rakanishu's vote and what do you think is its grounds for the serious vote?

Den-O

• Plat Form
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2011, 10:39:06 PM »
Nah, I like Raka. That said his I agree blurb COULD have done with a vote. Or at least an elucidation on if he thinks Corpsefire is worse (which is valid)

Sorceress: Hmm...your vote is bad ^-^. There are at least two other things wrong with your post. I invite people to scavenger hunt for them! It'll be fun~

Coldcrow is all right, Bremm is probably town, but a bit of a try hard.

Cut by Raa: Ah, thanks, all I wanted to know =D

Den-O

• Plat Form
« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2011, 10:39:23 PM »
...By Raka I meant Raa. STUPID R NAMES

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2011, 10:39:53 PM »
To clarify, the fact that you agree with Rakanishu's vote means that you also have suspicions of the Sorceress, right?
What are your suspicions?