Author Topic: This is an Unprecedented Shino Affair... WHAT?!  (Read 213823 times)

Tamashii Kanjou

• If you didn't quite already know...
  • I am the leader of TCF <3
    • TCF's Gaming Channel
This is an Unprecedented Shino Affair... WHAT?!
« on: July 28, 2011, 11:47:26 PM »
This... Is the beginning of something... I can feel it...

~SHINO QUEST!~

You are... Wait... Who are you again? Oh, that's right...

THIS GIRL!

Yes, you are Shino... Wait. You DO have a last name right? Of course you do! You don't remember it, duh! It's why you simply take the last name of that shrine you've been looking after... Which one was it again? Oh that's right!

You are... What now? Oh, right... Full title.

You are Shino, the Corrupt Maiden of Perversion; or in the more 'official' sense, the Corrupt Maiden of the Kanjou Shrine.

You have been in Gensokyo for... well... actually, it's pretty complicated. Suffice to say, you've seen a lot and missed a lot. Your latest return to Gensokyo, much to the dismay of some people, was during the 'Village Shrine' incident; when a shrine appeared at the end of the Human Village. You just happened to be inside it; you blame Yukari for this... And Remilia, for some unknown reason. Either way, Reimu & Sanae were not impressed; but they have left it be.

Since then, you have earned a name for yourself in Gensokyo... Obviously, for all the wrong reasons. Not to you, of course; but still, the wrong reasons. You have been kicked around pretty badly by some people; mainly Yuuka, who simply remains a target you've yet to fondle, and a handful of others. There are certain people who do not like you; but others just deal with you the same way anyone gets dealt with; via danmaku. You have a pretty balanced win/loss sheet; this, in part, is due to your training. This was struck up during a meeting with the head of the shrine. Of course, your reasons for the training are different to his; Kanjou wants to train you to get one over on Reimu, who shares a fierce rivalry with him. You, however, simply want to be strong enough to complete your 'perverted' goal of going through every girl in Gensokyo... And maybe beat the shrine maidens to an incident now and then. Since that's what shrine maidens do!

Today is a normal day. You are currently inside the Kanjou Shrine.

>...

_______
[WARNING! This is part of one HUGE project; as you're probably finding out with the stuff I'm mentioning. Shino knows as little as you, so you'll find out the same way she does.  :3 Thankfully, it's not crucial, but I thought I'd let you know any how.]
Obligatory 'This is not my art' line because I can't draw this good; let alone at all.  :derp: Also, whilst this is Shino, please watch what you do AND say. Nothing Explicit!
And before I forget... Speech actions in this game will be a little different. Whatever you say will be actually said and not just quoted. This makes it feel better to me.
Also, I haven't forgotten about everything else. I just need this right now.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
Re: This is an Unprecedented Shino Affair... WHAT?!
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2011, 11:52:51 PM »
>Relationships
>Skills
>Inventory
>People of interest that we have yet to grope
>Is there anything we need to attend to?

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2011, 12:03:28 AM »
>Successfully acquired targets?

Tamashii Kanjou

• TCF's Gaming Channel
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2011, 12:23:25 AM »
>Relationships
>Skills
>Inventory
>People of interest that we have yet to grope
>Is there anything we need to attend to?

I left it blank so you had to ask. Just as planned!

>Relationships!
>Whilst you'd love to have one, you feel like no one person can truly have you.
>Aya: A deal was struck between you two: you sign up to get Bunbunmaru before anyone else, she gives you exclusive pictures. Of course, you also help take said pictures from time to time. In short, you get on so well with her.
>Keine: A good teacher. Or a strict one. She doesn't approve of your antics, and you have felt her head-butt on several occasions. But you get on pretty well despite it.
>Byakuren: But you get on well with Byakuren more. She runs a temple in the village, which you know can take off as a ship too. She remains elusive to your 'charms' and you're determined to get her at some point.
>Kanjou: The shrine belongs to Kanjou; and you prefer it that way. He's no god, but you prefer it that way too. At least, if just to see Reimu complain endlessly about it. Kanjou trains you; and whilst your views on it are different, you wouldn't leave him alone.
>Yukari: She appears from time to time to 'cure boredom.' She has been known to send you off on wild missions for no reason; but you don't mind. You still hold her as a rival, of sorts; since you are still yet to 'technically' beat her.

>That's the main friendly ones, anyway.

>Skills!
>Your hands have one hell of a tight grip for a human. But this came natural to you... You think.
>You are a pervert. As such, certain smells give away anything from the location of someone to who it actually is. You know a few of by heart.
>Your danmaku skills are pretty good. Granted, some of them have been adapted to suit your 'style,' but you enjoy the fact it's sort of different. Your spell cards reflect this too, but we'll get to those later.
>As a maiden of Kanjou, you are pushed on every training session whenever the day arises. As such, you're very fit and healthy. But doing too much in a day can really take its toll on you.

>Inventory!
>... Erm... What inventory? You just finished getting cleaned... You have nothing on you right now.
>Nice to know no one is around, or the doors aren't open.

>You have a list somewhere of people you haven't groped. You can't remember them all, but the ones on the top of your head are...
>Yuuka: She is the target you've fought after for quite some time. She easily kicks you away without breaking a sweat.
>Byakuren: Nowhere near as violent as Yuuka, but for some reason, she's just as hard to get. You've tried a lot of things too.
>Yukari: Every time you think you have her, she gaps you. You're still working on that latest plan of yours.

>Today is a free day. Kanjou holds a Training Session once every week; the next one being tomorrow. In his words...
<"Kanako pushes Sanae too much and Reimu does far too little. Once a week is more than enough; in fact, I'd say it's perfect."
>So, you have nothing to do today.

>Successfully acquired targets?

>Oh gosh, now there's an AWESOME list.
>It also has its own list; but again, it's not on you right now.
>Komachi stands out as one you gleefully remember.
>You also remember Remilia... But that's a WHOLE different story.

>...

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2011, 01:12:01 AM »
>Go find the Awesome List.

Tamashii Kanjou

• TCF's Gaming Channel
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2011, 01:18:45 AM »
>Go find the Awesome List.

>You go looking for that list of awesomeness when you hear something outside.
>Sounds like something flew over the top of the shrine.
>Someone is early...
>And you're still not wearing anything.

>You think you have a few seconds; if that.

>...

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2011, 01:54:15 AM »
> Go greet the guest in our birth day suit
> Grab, and equip suitable clothing for venturing outside the shrine.

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2011, 02:09:12 AM »
>Examine chest for usual growths.
There was something here once. Wonder what...

Tamashii Kanjou

• TCF's Gaming Channel
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2011, 02:29:03 AM »
> Go greet the guest in our birth day suit
> Grab, and equip suitable clothing for venturing outside the shrine.

>Front Page GET!

>You look around for the nearest item and find... A TOWEL!
>Equip one White Towel!
>>This towel isn't just a towel; it's Hell-Proof. It does have some marks from Nuclear Encounters, though.

>Examine chest for usual growths.

>You do, however, check your chest first.
>Not big, but not small either. Pretty average actually.

>...

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2011, 02:30:40 AM »
>Oh well. Ways to tweak that might be nice, but we'll keep it on the backburner.
>Head out and greet our visitor! Wearing nothing but a towel is pretty normal for us after all, right?

Tamashii Kanjou

• TCF's Gaming Channel
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2011, 02:41:45 AM »
>Oh well. Ways to tweak that might be nice, but we'll keep it on the backburner.
>Head out and greet our visitor! Wearing nothing but a towel is pretty normal for us after all, right?

>A bit of tweaking might be nice. How would you do that though? The thought never even crossed your mind before.

>And off we go. This is pretty normal for us any how.
>You slide open the doors to...

>"BUNBUNMARU!"

>A newspaper directly in your face.
>No really, right in the face.

>...

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2011, 02:43:21 AM »
>Ow!
>Greet our good friend the paparazzi.
>Gather paper and skim the front page.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2011, 02:53:49 AM »
>In particular greet her with fist shakings.
>"Aim for the wall, ya featherbrain!"

Tamashii Kanjou

• TCF's Gaming Channel
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2011, 03:00:54 AM »
>Ow!
>Greet our good friend the paparazzi.
>Gather paper and skim the front page.
>In particular greet her with fist shakings.
>"Aim for the wall, ya featherbrain!"

>Stupid paper!

>"Aim for the wall, ya..."
>Ah, she has gone.
>Stupid quick tengu.

>You give the front page a quick glance and find no 'interesting' pictures.
>The main headline is...
>"Lunarian Betrayal: Did the little Rabbit really level Eientei?
>Oh, it's this again. Seems like Aya still hasn't given up on that war.

>...

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2011, 03:34:38 AM »
>Have a look at the rest of the paper for the other headlines.

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2011, 03:41:40 AM »
>When and how do we usually get those delicious special photos from Aya?

Tamashii Kanjou

• TCF's Gaming Channel
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2011, 08:29:26 AM »
>Have a look at the rest of the paper for the other headlines.

>Standing in the open air of the outside, you decide to look at the rest of the paper.
>Upon opening it, you catch sight of some familiar pictures; hey, you took those.
>It's nice to see that Aya still puts in your section; Bunbunmaru really is famous for it now.
>Other articles inside feature...
>>Rating of three shrines of Gensokyo!
>>Impossible Flower Youkai Strikes Again!
>>On & On: The Mountain Shrine's Latest Party!
>>The Toll of Ones Sin: The 'Secret' Judgement Revealed!

>When and how do we usually get those delicious special photos from Aya?

>As for the photos, it's normally once a fortnight, or once a month if Aya is REALLY caught up in things.
>For example, she has done nothing but chase around for as many viewpoints and angles of the recent war. So much so, you'll probably be getting the next batch next week.

>...

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2011, 08:43:57 AM »
So we need to conquer Yuuka, Yukari and Byakuren? Fine with me.

THIS GAME IS APPROVED BY A SHINO FANBOY.

> We might as well start with the person who is often wandering solo. Yuuka!
> Take interest in the headline "Impossible Flower Youkai Strikes Again!" we need some directions and information.
> Head out to the human village. She is often spotted in the village, we might as well check that out. Perhaps some people know what happened.
> Check whether you have health insurance how much lives and bombs we have
> Any spell cards? (as they are not skills)
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 08:46:33 AM by Helepolis »

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2011, 08:57:16 AM »
>Don't actually leave yet. Let's finish the paper, get our stuff...

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2011, 06:08:58 PM »
>A set of actual clothes would be useful to sneak up on some of the more cautious ones, if nothing else. Perhaps some atypical outfits to especially mask our identity...
>What's our section of the paper, and what does it normally include?
>What's this war thing, the Lunarian invasion?

Bad plan: Molest the Space Elf Princesses. Use this as blackmail to get their help in molesting Yukari.

Tamashii Kanjou

• TCF's Gaming Channel
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2011, 09:43:53 PM »
THIS GAME IS APPROVED BY A SHINO FANBOY.[/i]
I WON'T LET YOU DOWN!

> We might as well start with the person who is often wandering solo. Yuuka!
> Take interest in the headline "Impossible Flower Youkai Strikes Again!" we need some directions and information.
> Head out to the human village. She is often spotted in the village, we might as well check that out. Perhaps some people know what happened.
> Check whether you have health insurance how much lives and bombs we have
> Any spell cards? (as they are not skills)

>Hmm, could today be the day we finally get our hands on Yuuka?
>You look down at the paper and read through the Yuuka article. [I'll post up the 'actual' article at some point; it has been a busy day.]
>"Impossible Flower Youkai Strikes Again!"
>>Reading it through, it seems like Aya is having no luck in getting a successful interview with Yuuka.
>>Her efforts have been thwarted thus far; despite her quickness.
>>Pictures of the Flower Field & Yuuka in mid-spark remains the only 'success' from her ventures.
>>Yet despite it all, she still avoids Aya's watch when in the Human Village; simply walking into the village and mingling around the shops in peace.
>>Aya is not pleased with this and is aiming to circle round to the Village at every chance she gets.

>Spell Cards!
>>Maiden's Sign: Wave of Romance!
>>>This card is pretty bright, compared to most of your other choices. Bright waves of 'love' engulf your opponents; bending inwards as it gets closer. You send out amulets too; because every shrine maiden loves using amulets.
>>Perversion Sign: The Mysterious Glomp!
>>>This is a very silly card; but you've won with this before. You dive in a specific pattern, or straight at your target, and attempt to collide with them. Of course, you also summon danmaku at your sides and amulets in a quick circle each time you dive. It takes a few seconds after each dive to ready the next danmaku charge; so sometimes, you improvise with how far you're flying out.
>>H Sign: Unthinkable Particle Works!
>>>This is a card that, whilst sticking true to what you are, is also a pure danmaku challenge. You position amulets around the area; these amulets seal the two of you inside. Your attack then starts with a laser grid being formed by the square. Two corners will fire normal, black danmaku towards the opponent. Your next attack sends out the same danmaku from yourself. However, it changes the already black danmaku into many tiny purple ones; scattering them to each side. It's a tricky card for even those high up there, but the energy level on your part is also very high.
>>Ultimate Lust: Death of the Highest Score!
>>>IF Kanjou didn't know you any better, he'd think your names were silly... yet pretty clever at being mysterious. Having thrown yourself at youkai willingly, you have learnt that some things are best left to chance. This throws everything hidden in your perverted mind out onto your target. Worse then that, it makes grazing anywhere in front of your direct position very hard. Danmaku circle outwards as amulets explode into particles once more. You make a blind dive once nothing else can be seen. You have knocked yourself out with this in the past; yet very few people have caught this card.

>Well, nothing will get done standing here...

>Don't actually leave yet. Let's finish the paper, get our stuff...
>A set of actual clothes would be useful to sneak up on some of the more cautious ones, if nothing else. Perhaps some atypical outfits to especially mask our identity...
>What's our section of the paper, and what does it normally include?
>What's this war thing, the Lunarian invasion?

>Actually, maybe we should change first; the towel was a one off.
>You head back inside and close the doors behind you.
>AH! There it is; what do we have here...
>>Shrine Maiden Attire
>>>It's the same sort of design as Reimu & Sanae; in other words, the 'default' attire. Yours, however, is a dark purple in the places where it would be red or blue.
>>>Your skirt is plain, like Reimu; though there is the odd black heart now and then.You're still in the process of making different versions; so it's pretty simple right now.
>>>Of course, everyone knows a maiden has detached sleeves. Yours are purple at the top, in the middle and at the end of the sleeve.
>>School Attire
>>>This one came with you, surprise surprise. A white shirt, a neck-tie and a black skirt.
>>Casual Attire
>>>What is this normallity?! Jeans? Another shirt? What is wrong with you? =P
>>Winter Attire
>>>Well, not really 'winter,' but it's the warmest stuff you have right now. Pullover/jumper and a skirt; though you normally wear a pantyhose with this combo too.

>Your article normally consists of you being... you. A couple of your pictures are picked from Aya, along with whatever you wrote about it, and stuck into a lovely article.
>You also write a sort of 'diary' entry with it; like any normal person does.

>The war in question is actually a bit of a mystery to you.
>It's about a war that happened whilst you were outside of Gensokyo; referred to many as 'The Great Lunar War.' Some call it 'The Third' while others call it 'The True Lunar War.'
>From what you've been told, everyone was involved in some way; some are still recovering from the effects. Kourindou, for one, has still not finished reverting the shop back to its true self.
>In fact, when you first saw the Garden of the Sun on your return, it had lost a significant amount of flowers and were not as tall as what they once were.
>Gensokyo won in the end, but Yukari said nothing more after that; you've never pushed Kanjou about it either.
>All you know is that Aya believes that one, if not more, of the rabbits were sent from the moon as spies to decide whether Eientei would help when the time came; and destroy it if not.
>You're not sure why she believes this though.

_________

Oh lord, sorry that took so long. It has been a rough day.

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2011, 10:32:19 PM »
>Mystery!
>What happened to Korindou?
>Do we know the way to Eintei, in case that strikes future fancies?
>What's our relationship with Tewi?
>How sizable is our inventory?
>How warm is it today?
>Have we molested ZUN

Favoring the school/casual to wear with shrine maiden as backup in case we run into something Incident Solution-worthy.

Tamashii Kanjou

• TCF's Gaming Channel
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2011, 10:49:21 PM »
>Mystery!
>What happened to Korindou?
>Do we know the way to Eintei, in case that strikes future fancies?
>What's our relationship with Tewi?
>How sizable is our inventory?
>How warm is it today?
>Have we molested ZUN

Favoring the school/casual to wear with shrine maiden as backup in case we run into something Incident Solution-worthy.

>My mind hurts all ready.

>According to one of Aya's previous articles, the whole of Kourindou had been turned into some form of 'base of operations.'
>It had a very unique device installed into it, causing it to vanish from sight unless a door, or window, was open from the inside.
>Of course, it's not needed now; so Rinnosuke is still in the process of getting the shop back to being a shop.

>Not exactly. You know how to get to the bamboo forest, but after that, it can come down to luck as to how long you'll wander around before finding it.
>However, your status with Tewi is an amusing one. Each time Tewi has attempted to trick you, you've managed to slip by without harm. Because of this, Tewi usually takes you to Eientei as a result.

>Most of your outfits have pockets; the exception being the towel (obviously) and the shrine maiden attire; which you store items inside your sleeves.
>You do have a few bags you can take with you to keep things with you. One in particular is a backpack, but you hardly use that unless really needed.

>Pretty warm actually. The Sun is rising up and it promises to stay that way.

The very thought of this cripples every game in history.

>...

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2011, 02:32:53 AM »
>How easily would one outfit fit in the pockets/sleeves of another?
>Have we molested Kanjou

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2011, 02:40:11 AM »
I like your clothing ideals.

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2011, 02:49:43 AM »
Upon further considerations, the towel may in fact be more appropriate "GET SERIOUS" attire for Shino.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2011, 02:51:32 AM »
Only when hotsprings are involved.

Related to this, we should try to find proper causal attire for Gensokyo, so we can blend in better.

Tamashii Kanjou

• TCF's Gaming Channel
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2011, 09:22:21 AM »
>How easily would one outfit fit in the pockets/sleeves of another?
>Have we molested Kanjou

>One outfit would not fit in your pockets. Your sleeves might be able to hold a folded skirt, but that would be annoying.
>Most of your bags can fit one outfit in it; your backpack, obviously, can hold more then 1.

>No. You have glomped him, though.

>...

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2011, 09:28:50 AM »
>Go get our bag, then, after getting dressed in the causal attire, and have a look at our possessions.

Tamashii Kanjou

• TCF's Gaming Channel
« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2011, 08:02:14 PM »
>Go get our bag, then, after getting dressed in the causal attire, and have a look at our possessions.

>Changing time!
>Removed White Towel!
>Equiped Casual Attire!
>>What is this normallity?! Jeans? Another shirt? What is wrong with you? =P

>Your bags are at the bottom, in the same place as your clothes; so it's pretty handy.
>Right now, there are only a couple; the others are being fixed after a little incident.
>>One bag sits at your waist level; meaning the strap on it is pretty long. It's a decent size, not taking up much space on show, but can at least fit one of your attires in their.
>>Your backpack is in here too; though you're pretty sure you won't be needing it today.
>>The other bag in there is a normal hand-bag; you'd normally let it sit on your shoulder or just hold it. You can't fit your clothes in there, though your towel could easily be folded into it and still allow for other things, providing it's not too big.

>Your possessions are easy enough to remember without needing to see them.
>>Your spell cards.
>>Your collection of Bunbunmaru papers.
>>List of people you have & have not 'beaten.'
>>A handful of books that are not yours, but you use (and need) them anyway.
>>Random items 'collected' from people as 'tokens of success.'
>>A folder of photos... SPECIFIC PHOTOS!
>>A little notebook & pen; because even Kanjou carries one around, and he is no reporter.
>>Money! You're not sure how much, but you at least know you have some.
>>DS. Well, you had to bring something with you; and the kappa have had fun tinkering with it so the battery doesn't die.

>You're pretty sure that's it, other then little bits and bobs.

>...