Author Topic: Cavalier of the Abyss Mafia [Game Over, Town Wins]  (Read 110762 times)

W

• Heat Joker
Re: Cavalier of the Abyss Mafia [Day 4]
« Reply #1110 on: July 23, 2011, 04:18:58 AM »
EBWOP: The reread shouldn't take too long anyway. I'll be done with it a few hours.

Skull

• Skull
« Reply #1111 on: July 23, 2011, 04:19:53 AM »
Alright, before we get all antsy and at each others throats before we have to, I want Moonin to flip Fuxdammit.

But why not claim miller if you're flipping scum?  It causes a lot of parinoia and could demoralize if town had to second guess at your interactions with everyone be they town or scum instead of having a confirmed scum flip to work with.

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #1112 on: July 23, 2011, 04:25:02 AM »
Oh, I know some scum like to gambit and claim miller or whatnot (death miller is something else entirely but I've personally never seen one in play).
You'll just have to take my word that I'm not one of them. If you know who I am you know what my scum playstyle is like. :V

Anyway, reread, etc.

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #1113 on: July 23, 2011, 09:22:09 AM »
I just looked over Depore, Moonin, Iffrita, and Yuan, and here's what I concluded in my half-conscious state.
Depore interactions with scum were minimal, but Moonin's actions were even more minimal. If Depore was scum, she was being hard bussed, while if Moonin was scum, his scum buddies only lightly prodded and poked at him from time to time, even defending him against others.
Moonin has just not been here most of the time. OldDepore was newbscummy, while NeoDepore is mostly logical and reasonable.

Moonin claimed visiting the nightkill N3 with an ability he hadn't claimed before (correct me if I'm wrong on this point). Moonin scum would imply double action scum because of N2, when Yuan was confirmed to have targeted Xix and Moonin was confirmed to have targeted me.
Depore claimed a One-Shot Commuter Role (a claim which I do not like, because I don't think it fits in with the rest of the claims). Meanwhile, Miya tracking Depore and finding nothing means that if Depore is scum, she is at least partially immune to trackers.

I think in all of the above Moonin scum makes more sense than Depore scum. So I expect I will be voting Moonin. I want to hear from both Moonin and Depore following latest developments.

OOO

• Taka! Kujaku! Condor!
  • TaJaDor
« Reply #1114 on: July 23, 2011, 02:15:42 PM »
Bwa ha ha
So One claims that Miya is confirmed town, and suddenly Caladbolg starts trying to set up for a Depore mislynch for tomorrow.
Thank you One, this pie certainly is delicious.

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #1115 on: July 23, 2011, 04:48:44 PM »
My thoughts on the latest developments are that you are oddly concerned about my role.

Also, I'm curious - do you think Miya could possibly be scum after One's claim? If so, why leave her out to compare Moonin and myself? If not, why are you taking One's claim about Miya at face value and not Miya's claim about me?

Kiro

• Drinks: Everything
  • Sleeps: Anywhere
« Reply #1116 on: July 23, 2011, 04:54:34 PM »
Votecount of It's A Beautiful Morning!

Moonin (1): Caladbolg, Miya

Not Voting: Caladbolg, One, Moonin, Depore

With 5 alive, you require 3 to lynch!
Day 4 ends in about 24 hours.

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #1117 on: July 23, 2011, 05:43:58 PM »
Mikhail and I've agreed that.
Moonin Shall be the 1st Sacrifice.
##Vote Moonin.
This game is getting so lackluster for me that Ending it faster is better.

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #1118 on: July 23, 2011, 05:44:21 PM »
##Vote Moonin

OOO

• Taka! Kujaku! Condor!
  • TaJaDor
« Reply #1119 on: July 23, 2011, 06:11:18 PM »
If One's okay with it, I guess I am, too.
I don't think I'm going to manage enough effort to make a case on Caladbolg today anyway. Not that there's be much point since we have more clears than suspects left.

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #1120 on: July 23, 2011, 06:27:51 PM »
Mikhail: Depore do you have anything left to claim, because nows the time to do it.

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #1121 on: July 23, 2011, 06:35:30 PM »
Depore, I don't believe your claim. I just realized that a mafia ninja would be a great role to have in a game where a third party can track all players at once.

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #1122 on: July 23, 2011, 06:37:01 PM »
Bwa ha ha
So One claims that Miya is confirmed town, and suddenly Caladbolg starts trying to set up for a Depore mislynch for tomorrow.
Thank you One, this pie certainly is delicious.
If you're town, I'm going to rage at you in the postgame for this.

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #1123 on: July 23, 2011, 06:42:31 PM »
Also, I'm curious - do you think Miya could possibly be scum after One's claim? If so, why leave her out to compare Moonin and myself? If not, why are you taking One's claim about Miya at face value and not Miya's claim about me?
I don't know the nature of One's clear on Miya, but it sounds like a pseudo-investigative role. Miya scum would imply Miya is a Godfather and has likely been making up his results. Unless you think he's a Godfather Tracker/Watcher.
I've explained why I don't like your claim. I also think you're more likely to be scum than Miya.

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #1124 on: July 23, 2011, 06:43:59 PM »
Not that there's be much point since we have more clears than suspects left.
If you want to let arrogance be your downfall, so be it. I can't help you if you don't want to play the game.

In other words, no. Get the hell in here and make a case on me if you think I'm scum.

One, unvote Moonin for now.

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #1125 on: July 23, 2011, 06:52:14 PM »
So Moonin, about this "third ability," why didn't you claim it earlier?

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #1126 on: July 23, 2011, 07:17:56 PM »
Also, I'm curious - do you think Miya could possibly be scum after One's claim?
Possible, but unlikely enough that I don't think she's scum. Do you think she's scum? What about Moonin? What about me?

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #1127 on: July 23, 2011, 07:35:21 PM »
If you want to let arrogance be your downfall, so be it. I can't help you if you don't want to play the game.

In other words, no. Get the hell in here and make a case on me if you think I'm scum.

One, unvote Moonin for now.

##Unvote Moonin

>.>
Damn your Pride Caladbolg!

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #1128 on: July 23, 2011, 07:41:38 PM »
You don't like my claim because it "doesn't fit in with the rest of the roles", which is nothing but gaming the setup. And wrong to boot, since I was not talking about this earlier when I looked like a reasonable NK choice, but if you're scum trying to set me up as a mislynch then you're not going to kill me anyway. Using that Commuter shot turned me Bulletproof.

Also, if you're going to try to press the ninja point, why did Iffrita target Navarus on Night 1? Seems like scum would stay the hell away from their NK targets if they had a ninja available for their kills just to be sure they could avoid the kind of implication Day 2 brought.

Cut: I do not think Maya is scum. I would only ever consider voting her if you and Moonin were the next two deaths and the game kept going. I'm actually starting to think you're scum ahead of Moonin, what with the above two things as well as your paranoia about being quicklynched on Day 5. Do you really not think whoever is alive that day won't want to think things through carefully?

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #1129 on: July 23, 2011, 07:42:27 PM »
Also Maya is meant to be Miya. Damned autocorrect.

Skull

• Skull
« Reply #1130 on: July 23, 2011, 07:50:11 PM »
Ponder this.

Why did I catch Iffrita if scum had a ninja to hide their targeting? 
I'll wait.

Skull

• Skull
« Reply #1131 on: July 23, 2011, 07:55:10 PM »
Or I get cut to making that point. :V

OOO

• Taka! Kujaku! Condor!
  • TaJaDor
« Reply #1132 on: July 23, 2011, 08:17:43 PM »
I don't know the nature of One's clear on Miya, but it sounds like a pseudo-investigative role. Miya scum would imply Miya is a Godfather and has likely been making up his results. Unless you think he's a Godfather Tracker/Watcher.
I've explained why I don't like your claim. I also think you're more likely to be scum than Miya.

You confirmed with your own role that there was a Tracker in this game, and if it's anyone, it's Princess Miya. the only option for Miyascum would have to be tracker/watcher switch combo with godfather added. Which, seems like a weird and unlikely combo to me. The only other possibility would be that One is insane, but I don't think that's likely either because One was only likely to get one alignment all game before he died (What with having twice the chance of dying each night than a normal townie to begin with). I think it's safe to take One's claim at face value.

Also, Depore and Miya's point holds true above, so that's still puts us in a 3-2 clear suspect ratio, in favor of town.

I already said, the reason I didn't claim it was because it sounded like a silly, for fun thing. I'm still not certain if the results I get mean anything.

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #1133 on: July 23, 2011, 08:22:25 PM »
Do you really not think whoever is alive that day won't want to think things through carefully?
Yes. Look through the archives on this board.

Cut by a whole bunch of people with points that all make sense. Okay, so I should have thought that out more clearly then.

Also, Depore and Miya's point holds true above, so that's still puts us in a 3-2 clear suspect ratio, in favor of town.
You're claiming to be town. I know I'm town. If you flip town, and people decide to lynch me because "hey he's the only suspect left" I'm going to be pissed.

I don't care at this point anymore. Either Moonin is scum and is trying to WIFOM me out the ass, or I'm cooked tomorrow, in which case I give up. Also I'm sure the entire graveyard +mod QT is laughing at me right now.

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #1134 on: July 23, 2011, 08:25:42 PM »
##Vote:Moonin

Kiro

« Reply #1135 on: July 23, 2011, 08:37:23 PM »
Votecount of 20/20 Vision

Moonin (2): Caladbolg, Miya, One, Caladbolg

Not Voting: One, Moonin, Depore

With 5 alive, you require 3 to lynch!
Day 4 ends in about 20 hours and 20 minutes.

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #1136 on: July 23, 2011, 08:49:23 PM »
##Vote Moonin
Its Hammer Time!

I Liked Living.

Kiro

« Reply #1137 on: July 23, 2011, 08:58:41 PM »
HAMMER SHUT UP!

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
Re: Cavalier of the Abyss Mafia [Night 4]
« Reply #1138 on: July 23, 2011, 08:59:36 PM »
Moonin, Oski's Servant was lynched.

You have 24 hours to send in your actions.

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
Re: Cavalier of the Abyss Mafia [Day 5]
« Reply #1139 on: July 24, 2011, 02:12:23 AM »
Results are in!

Princess Miya was killed overnight!

It is now LYLO and the final game day.

You have 72 hours to finish the game up.

3 alive means 2 to lynch.

Godspeed.