Author Topic: Cavalier of the Abyss Mafia [Game Over, Town Wins]  (Read 110488 times)

Kabuto

• Kabuto
Re: Cavalier of the Abyss Mafia [Day 3]
« Reply #1020 on: July 21, 2011, 04:21:49 AM »
I don't actually think that I'll be able to post any more coherent thoughts today. I'm sorry.

Kabuto

• Kabuto
« Reply #1021 on: July 21, 2011, 04:22:52 AM »
Mikhael would like to note that Xix's claim of roleplaying is weird.

Kabuto

• Kabuto
« Reply #1022 on: July 21, 2011, 04:24:27 AM »
I am willing to see the day end with Xix's lynch if everybody else is.

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #1023 on: July 21, 2011, 04:28:33 AM »
Going to bed.

##Vote: Xix

L-1.

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #1024 on: July 21, 2011, 04:30:01 AM »
FINALLY

I HATE EVERYTHING

##VOTE XIX

Kiro

• Drinks: Everything
  • Sleeps: Anywhere
« Reply #1025 on: July 21, 2011, 04:31:44 AM »
HAMMER SHUT UP!

Kiro

• Drinks: Everything
  • Sleeps: Anywhere
« Reply #1026 on: July 21, 2011, 04:36:06 AM »
Day 3 has ended.

Xix, the Unsealed Evil has been lynched.

Prophet Mala has disappeared.
Mikhail has returned to the game.

It is now Night 3. You have 24 hours to submit actions to the 3 mods. Also for the heck of it, you can also submit anonymafia guesses as well.

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
Re: Cavalier of the Abyss Mafia [Night 3]
« Reply #1027 on: July 21, 2011, 10:40:18 PM »
Resolving Night Actions.

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
Re: Cavalier of the Abyss Mafia [Day 4]
« Reply #1028 on: July 21, 2011, 10:53:16 PM »
All Night Actions resolved.

The collective gathered in the morning to find that One's body had been strung up to the cathedral roof and was dangling over their heads. Obviously, he's dead.

On Night 3, One, the Mercenary, was bereft of life.

----

Votecount of F-F-F-F-Fourth Day!

Not Voting: Everyone!

With 5 alive, you require 3 to lynch!
Day 4 ends in 72 hours.

Skull

• Skull
« Reply #1029 on: July 21, 2011, 11:18:22 PM »
Everyone will now state who they targeted last night. Go.

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #1030 on: July 21, 2011, 11:27:05 PM »
Any particular order?

In any case, I don't have any targeted night actions.

Skull

• Skull
« Reply #1031 on: July 21, 2011, 11:57:55 PM »
As long as everybody claims. Also. Everyone voice their opinion on if they think scum can use active night abilities AND nightkill or not.

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #1032 on: July 22, 2011, 12:04:15 AM »
I don't think the mod ever clarified on that, did he?
I'm inclined to think "no," but past experience with role shenanigans has led me to believe that relying on that when you don't know the setup is like shooting yourself in the foot before going to work because you think your friend will give you a ride like he usually does.

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #1033 on: July 22, 2011, 12:15:53 AM »
Also I think I have information that might clear [REDACTED] but that can come after target claims.

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #1034 on: July 22, 2011, 12:24:41 AM »
No more night actions here. Couldn't/Didn't target anyone last night.

Knowing Bard and with presumably a 3-scum setup in a game of 13, I would be extremely surprised (and a little bit annoyed) by double-night-action scum, and will only really entertain it if other outstanding information logically forces it.

Ouja

• Ouja
« Reply #1035 on: July 22, 2011, 01:59:02 AM »
I want an answer from Depore if she renewed my ability to revive before full claiming

OOO

• Taka! Kujaku! Condor!
  • TaJaDor
« Reply #1036 on: July 22, 2011, 02:13:18 AM »
I'll need to fullclaim before I can answer Miya.

I have three different abilities.
First, I can Psycholink once per night. This is the ability I used on Caladbolg. The quicktopic is still active, even though I don't use it for anything.
Secondly, Once per game, during the day, I can mindread. This is the exact same thing as psycho linking, except the target sends messages instead. I cannot use this ability on the same person I have a Psycholink with. Caladbolg can confirm that I've claimed these abilities before.
My third ability, is that once per night, instead of making a psycholink, I can choose to eat a person's dreams. If I do so, I learn what their biggest wish is. I didn't think this to be a useful investigating role until night 2, after it was demanded that I psycholink with someone to prove my role. I discounted it because it sounded like pure flavor. I didn't get the chance to use it until last night.

As for the result: One's biggest wish was to bake a wonderful pie. A shame, too, since I would have loved to tasted it.

As for the role/kill thing, I doubt it's possible to do both at once, but I can't say for certain. My role does specifically prevent me from taking two actions at once, though.

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #1037 on: July 22, 2011, 02:16:24 AM »
Mikhail: I didn't do any such thing.

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #1038 on: July 22, 2011, 02:21:22 AM »
Wait.

Moonin, why did you try to prove your role by targeting the player most likely to get killed (due to both their role the general positive opinion of them) and thus, in dying, not be able to confirm what you say is true?

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #1039 on: July 22, 2011, 02:21:43 AM »
*due to both their role AND the general positive opinion of them

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #1040 on: July 22, 2011, 02:33:24 AM »
Derp.

As for Moonin, I can confirm that the first two abilities were claimed, but the third ability is wtf.

I didn't think this to be a useful investigating role until night 2, after it was demanded that I psycholink with someone to prove my role.
Uhh...demanded by who? >_>

OOO

• Taka! Kujaku! Condor!
  • TaJaDor
« Reply #1041 on: July 22, 2011, 02:38:43 AM »
I thought Miya was the target most likely to be killed Night 2. Also, I didn't want to pick anyone who was scum since they would be able to make up all sorts of things I didn't actually say to use against me, or the town.

Cut: It was demanded by UK, though if I remember it was because Mikhail wanted it. The posts aren't up anymore since the conversation happened after my L+1 and therefore, according to Bard, didn't happen in the first place.

Yeah, my third ability is pretty what. It was pretty much incidental. I wasn't going to claim it, but then it happened that I targeted the guy who died.

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #1042 on: July 22, 2011, 02:44:57 AM »
Did you think One was town when you targeted him?

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #1043 on: July 22, 2011, 02:47:16 AM »
And if I'm parsing this correctly, you initially claimed your ability after the L+1 when UK was there?

OOO

• Taka! Kujaku! Condor!
  • TaJaDor
« Reply #1044 on: July 22, 2011, 02:55:06 AM »
I didn't know what to think actually. I sent in the action after preparing to go to bed, and after I learned that the game hadn't ended. If it's any consolation, I do regret not picking Mikhail for my target.

And no, the role target conversation was in relation to my neighborizer/the quicktopic I made with you. I had claimed to be neighborizer early on in day 2, and UK asked me to claim a target who would then confirm I could use the role. I claimed I would pick you.

Ouja

• Ouja
« Reply #1045 on: July 22, 2011, 03:18:54 AM »
@Depore: just checking.

I'm pretty sure Depore should full claim now anyway.

So yeah full claim.

Broken Role and Scum Raging at Mod incoming.

I can Revive, you all know that.

Perhaps you didn't know that I can revive everyday.  I lied, so scum wouldn't NK me, since I thought reviving the NK each day was more important than any other possible role.  The person I revive shares a QT with me.  After the day phase ends, the spirit (read person revived) goes back to the grave.  If my target dies within the day by some targetted ability, I die also.  After I revive I can't post or vote, or do my other allowed action

I am also an innocent child role, wherein I can reveal myself as Regis Nex, King of all Chaos.  I was only disguised as Mikhail.  As much as the Mod would love to change my avatar, There is no reason for me to ever proclaim, because I become a treestump, unable to revive or vote, but also untargettable by votes and abilities.

At the moment I recieved a message saying I can no longer revive anyone except One.

So yeah, I can revive One anytime during today. 

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #1046 on: July 22, 2011, 03:21:42 AM »
Popping in to say Mikhail is confirmed town as per my role.

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #1047 on: July 22, 2011, 03:24:34 AM »
Also I think this is where Miya claims her result from last night.

Ouja

• Ouja
« Reply #1048 on: July 22, 2011, 03:24:55 AM »
I would have thought that was obvious at this point considering I revived twice to help kill scum... (though Yuan got modkilled I'm sure town would have lynched her anyway)

How does your role function in that regard?

Skull

• Skull
« Reply #1049 on: July 22, 2011, 03:27:10 AM »
Everyone will now state who they targeted last night. Go.
Then Miya does that thing you said.