Author Topic: Cavalier of the Abyss Mafia [Game Over, Town Wins]  (Read 111276 times)

Den-O

• Plat Form
Re: Cavalier of the Abyss Mafia [Day 2]
« Reply #630 on: July 18, 2011, 02:21:18 AM »
I am feeling Xix more as well through Orwen's interactions (I KNOW, BAD NAVVY, WORKING OFF SCUM PAIRS). I'll have to compare him to Yuan though.

@Iffrita: I understand. The thing at the end summarizes most of it

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #631 on: July 18, 2011, 02:21:49 AM »
Navarus earned the ire of the mods and has been struck down by lightning. His modkill resets the votecount an--

Wait, wrong post. I meant to post this.

Votecount of Votecounts

Miya (4): One, Book of the Past, Iffrita, Moonin
Iffrita (4): Yuan, Navarus, Miya, Depore, Mala
Xix (1): Orwen

Moonin (0): Mala
Depore (0): Iffrita
Orwen (0): Mikhail
Mala (0): Orwen, Xix, Book of the Past

Not Voting: Navarus, Xix

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
You have about 12 hours until Night 2.

Den-O

• Plat Form
« Reply #632 on: July 18, 2011, 02:23:55 AM »
Mikhail is effectively a non player. I guess on the off chance he comes back, I feel he's townie.

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #633 on: July 18, 2011, 02:24:47 AM »
You know what? Iffrita's posting is feeling a lot like a townie trying to get that last opinion out.
Miya: Fullclaim please.

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #634 on: July 18, 2011, 02:25:23 AM »
@ Demon Navarus - I'll be responding to you case on me tonight, but I would like your read on Mikhail. You have a ton of vital information on him that town doesn't have, and I would like to hear your read on him.

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #635 on: July 18, 2011, 02:25:47 AM »
You have a quick topic with him, and you've mention it when making your reads. I'd like something more concrete than that, since you are a confirmed townie, and the only townie here that has any real information on him.

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #636 on: July 18, 2011, 02:26:57 AM »
If I'm wrong about Miya, I expect to take the full blame for it.

Den-O

• Plat Form
« Reply #637 on: July 18, 2011, 02:27:35 AM »
That was kind of the vibe I was getting too but...you do realize she has nothing to lose doing this as scum, right? And everything to gain?

@Orwen: Responded to above you. Also, I'm holding that post against you since it reads a lot like "SHIT, she's on to me. Distract, distract!" As for more concrete stuff, his reads have flowed rather well, I've told you where he's currently at.

@Book: You're wrong about her. Just listen to me!

Den-O

• Plat Form
« Reply #638 on: July 18, 2011, 02:28:49 AM »
My read on Miya is because she's been posting like she expects to be confirmed town from this debacle! I doubt that scum would do that unless she's SUPERBUSSING Iffrita, which would make no sense!

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #639 on: July 18, 2011, 02:29:26 AM »
@Navarus: Did you read Miya's latest post? Personally, I thought it was rather lackluster.

Cut. Omfg. Alright, let me think about it. I'll vig in 5 minutes because I want to be over with this already.

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #640 on: July 18, 2011, 02:29:52 AM »
Miya: Last words from you too. Don't claim if you don't want to, but I want :words: from you.

Den-O

• Plat Form
« Reply #641 on: July 18, 2011, 02:30:18 AM »
Fair enough. But I'm OFFICIALLY putting UK protection on Miya. I don't want her lynched or shot and I have no idea how I'll enforce this but I'll defend anything you throw at her.

Skull

• Skull
« Reply #642 on: July 18, 2011, 02:30:31 AM »
Oh my God

Hi I'm just a silly little Child~

But don't mistake me, I'm royalty!

I have the powers that I can either start off with a track or a watch and then I MUST alternate between them.  I figured I would track n1 someone I thought was scum (ha) and try to figure out who the next nightkill would be after how scum chose the n1 kill with my watch for night 2.
If I wasn't nerfed like I previously mentioned I would be spamming the shit out of watch, which I consider the more powerful tool, especially now that it is a bit moot for me to effectivly use it tonight since now the scum know I have watch too.

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #643 on: July 18, 2011, 02:30:49 AM »
My read on Miya is because she's been posting like she expects to be confirmed town from this debacle! I doubt that scum would do that unless she's SUPERBUSSING Iffrita, which would make no sense!

Wait, what? What do you mean by that? I'm honestly not seeing it.

Den-O

• Plat Form
« Reply #644 on: July 18, 2011, 02:32:00 AM »
OK, you see how I've been posting? For much of today, there was a lot less motivation then I had earlier, with a hint of smugness. I'm getting that vibe from Miya. She has that smugness and a certainty that she'll be OK as long as Iffrita is killed. If I had more time I'd throw examples at you but we NEED to resolve this.

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #645 on: July 18, 2011, 02:32:13 AM »
Cut by claim. Hmm.

Thoughts on other players, Miya?

Den-O

• Plat Form
« Reply #646 on: July 18, 2011, 02:32:50 AM »
That would, however, be extraordinarily helpful, Miya. Don't be like Depore and make me waste my presence here!

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #647 on: July 18, 2011, 02:33:14 AM »
OK, you see how I've been posting? For much of today, there was a lot less motivation then I had earlier, with a hint of smugness. I'm getting that vibe from Miya. She has that smugness and a certainty that she'll be OK as long as Iffrita is killed. If I had more time I'd throw examples at you but we NEED to resolve this.

Alright, I think I know what you mean. Waiting on Miya before I decide.

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #648 on: July 18, 2011, 02:33:54 AM »
Votecount of F5 F5 F5 F5 F5

Miya (4): One, Book of the Past, Iffrita, Moonin
Iffrita (4): Yuan, Navarus, Miya, Depore, Mala
Xix (1): Orwen

Moonin (0): Mala
Depore (0): Iffrita
Orwen (0): Mikhail
Mala (0): Orwen, Xix, Book of the Past

Not Voting: Navarus, Xix

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
You have about 11 hours and 40 minutes until Night 2.

Skull

• Skull
« Reply #649 on: July 18, 2011, 02:34:29 AM »
My big post felt lackluster?

OK last words:
-watch fucking ONE.  Empress defended him like a mofo day 1 and I would link back now but I can't
-Xix I'm not too sure on right now so watch him
-Yuan does NOT feel like Mai from the other anon mafia and I've been seeing her as town, take that as you will
-I agree there is something wrong with Sage but I don't know what yet.

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #650 on: July 18, 2011, 02:37:47 AM »
ლ(?ロ?ლ) ლ(?ロ?ლ) ლ(?ロ?ლ) ლ(?ロ?ლ) ლ(?ロ?ლ) ლ(?ロ?ლ)
That is about the waffliest last opinions post ever.

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #651 on: July 18, 2011, 02:38:07 AM »
Ugh.

I really didn't want to do this because I didn't think scum needed to know, and especially after talking about not "gaming things", but part of the reason I think Iffrita is lying is because I think Moonin's neighborization failure was due to being roleblocked rather than because UK died. I say this because Oldepore tried to take an action last night on someone that didn't die and was blocked, and the block message was flavorless, like Moonin's.

Again, hate gaming things, but I've had a hard time ignoring this.

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
« Reply #652 on: July 18, 2011, 02:38:40 AM »
Depore: You do realize that Moonin's role says communication will cut off if his neighbor dies, right?

Skull

• Skull
« Reply #653 on: July 18, 2011, 02:39:17 AM »
redux
-one is scum
-Xix is no longer a town read
-Yuan is a town read
-Sage is scummy

Den-O

• Plat Form
« Reply #654 on: July 18, 2011, 02:39:33 AM »
It's about what I'd expect from who I think Miya is. But I shouldn't use evidence like that.

@Depore: That's not really gaming, that's using your role. Also, I was in the wrong when I said that, sorry.

Though are you proposing there are two roleblockers in the game?

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #655 on: July 18, 2011, 02:40:34 AM »
Miya: Opinion on Depore please. I find her your most likely partner if you are scum.

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
« Reply #656 on: July 18, 2011, 02:40:53 AM »
Also, calling a Miya/Depore scumteam now. Depore would have been the hardest person for a wagon to form on when Miya voted Just during D1 (because both people voting Depore were going to be around for deadline), and Miya denounced the Depore case at the same time she voted for One. The way that Depore just essentially rushed in to save Miya makes me fairly confident about this.

Cut by like 3 people.

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #657 on: July 18, 2011, 02:41:13 AM »
(i.e. I think this means Iffrita's block flavor is made up because I think the roleclaim, or at least the action claim, is made up)

Cut: Moonin said his action failed, not that he lost a connection.

Cut again: UK, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a town roleblocker and a scum roleblocker.

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
« Reply #658 on: July 18, 2011, 02:41:56 AM »
Third pick, if I had to guess, would be an oddball player not having much of a presence in the game, like Orwen or Yuan.

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #659 on: July 18, 2011, 02:42:13 AM »
Also Christ how are people apparently claiming three different neighborization roles in this game.