Author Topic: Ask a Staffer XX - WHERE IT ALL BEGINS AGAIN - Suwako Moriya  (Read 46560 times)

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
Re: Ask a Staffer XX - WHERE IT ALL BEGINS AGAIN - Suwako Moriya
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2011, 01:33:38 AM »
So then who are your 3 least favorite Touhou characters?
Do you think the various factions of the WTC will ever reach an armistice?

MatsuriSakuragi

« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2011, 02:01:23 AM »
I am surprised and slightly miffed that this is still relevant in any capacity. I never saw what was amusing about it in the first place.

Please accept a nearly-two-years-late apology for that. Someone mentioned that the original picture should be edited so you looked like a genie, and...well, I happened to be sleep-deprived and in a silly mood  :ohdear:

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2011, 03:03:27 AM »
Thoughts on Something Awful nowadays?

Say I've never played rhythm games ever in my life, but am interested to try one. Where should I start?

Ever taken a crack at writing, playing a musical instrument, painting, or any other creative endeavor?

When are you coming to Iceland so we can get rip-roaringly drunk in the land of the midnight sun?

I like the "Sir Amat" appellation you've given me, but where does it come from?

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2011, 04:25:16 AM »
Obligatory how did you find MotK?

Think Kefit or Mint or Moogy shuffled me in this direction. One of them for sure. Forget which exactly.

Obligatory how did you become a staff member?

Near the end of the second build of the forum, Mint and I volunteered to do the first ever janitorial work. Since neither of us are incompetent (despite what some people may think) we got promoted when the third build went live.

Obligatory what DO you do here as staff?

I argue positions and push idea that I think will benefit the site and possibly the WTC on the whole, and I am not afraid to step on individual toes for the bigger picture, which is not as common a sentiment as you might think. I exist as a staff member because I believe I know better than anyone else how to gear this place into being the best Touhou website it can be, through the major and the minor decisions, and I believe holding that sentiment should be a prerequisite for being a staff member for anyone that wants to be one as well as for anyone that already is.

The day I stop believing I know what is best is the day I resign.

Are we suposed to see you as Reisen or the manly bunny in your avatar?

Neither is intended, really, but I'd say you should think of me as Ray instead of Rei if you're going to do either. I am too inelegant to pose as a Reisen as beautiful as the one in my avatar.

So you seem to be doing a bad job of staying away from Nue Quest, why is that? <.<

Originally I thought my involvement was going to be strictly limited to side things, like dinking around with our newfound inflatable chest or other harmless silliness. This was a mistaken thought because it was founded on the assumption that the game's activity wouldn't falter very much with me not around making decisions, because it would have a bunch of people around to take the reigns in my place, people that had been itching to do something meaningful after I basically absorbed IkQ. When activity did indeed falter I sighed and took up the reigns, because I want to see the ongoing story continue. And now we're basically back to Square One with playtime distribution. Except this time Fightest actually remembered the game past the first thread. <_<

Are you liking Nue Quest more then you thought you would?

I had actually started to like the Unipurvse Nue back in IkQ, when we enlisted her help in getting a picture of Aya. It was specifically the "You have better than luck, you have me" line that made me go "...you know, maybe I should give her a second chance". I will admit that most of my opinion of Nue was formed shortly after UFO came out because her fanbase at the time was beyond godawful. Only the Mima fanbase was worse, and that's saying something in the Western Touhou Community. It didn't help that people were shitting in each other's asses about how Heian Alien sounded just like U.N. Owen. But most of that fanbase seems to have either shut up or slit their wrists, and in the calm after the storm I've found myself able to appreciate Miss Wings and her fucking hot fanart, delicious legs and surprisingly enjoyable fight.

I will forever maintain that she looks like a boy and has an Elvis haircut, though.

As for the details of the quest itself? It all boils down to the character as far as I'm concerned, and I'm enjoying the character.

Some of your shapeshifting questions are unusual, how do you even think of them?

I will answer this by pointing out that I coined the phrase '/d/generate'. If you wish to know more, feel free to ask further and I will answer further, but I think that might be enough for most people.

Shuuei Quest y/n?

That would be the one game where I wouldn't check the chest for usual growths, to honor the fact that I have yet to check it with anyone else.

What was your favorite mafia game you participated in and favorite mafia role you received?

All of my favorite games are games where I won as non-town because of the work I put into them. In approximate order of nostalgiabomb, I'd say Meme Mafia (RPGDL), Touhou Remix Mafia (MotK), Succinct Mafia (RPGDL), PC-98 Mafia (MotK) and Bamboo Forest Mafia (MotK) would be my top 5 favorite games. 4 Scum wins and an ITP win on that list, none of which were easy by any stretch. Mafia does an excellent job of proving the adage true that, the harder you work for something, the more you appreciate it.

Not sure about a favorite role, since the only real out-of-the-ordinary role I can think of that I've ever received was Future Mikuru in UK's Haruhi game, and I bumbled the mechanics of it and got NKed Night 1. Possibly the Xanatos Gambler in Excal's Villains Mafia, where I had an unlimited number of slowkills (though I could only use one per night) that I could stop the next night if I so chose.

What Megaman games have you played in total?

Classic 1-10, I-V and Soccer, X1-X6, X8, Command Mission, Xtreme 1 and 2, Legends 1 and 2 (still looking for a copy of Misadventures of Tron Bonne to complete my Capcom Rare Game Trifecta - I already own copies of MegaMan X3 and DarkStalkers 3), Battle Networks 1-6 (including 4.5) as well as Battle Chip Challenge and  Network Transmission, Zero 1-4, ZX, ZX Advent, Power Battle, Power Fighters, Battle and Chase (beat Dr. Wily with Roll, hell yes!), 1 and 3 on the PC (don't ever play these) and the Game Gear game. I think that's everything.

Is Protoman cooler then Megaman?

Protoman and Megaman fight it out with Bass, Duo and everyone else for second place to Roll.

Which Megaman robot or Navi is your favorite and why?

Of the Masters, Splash Woman, for probably all the wrong reasons. >_> Favorite Navi is StarMan.EXE because his design is amazing and he's a delightful asshole with an awesome throat giggle. I love Capcom for sticking him in 4.5, for all that I couldn't only barely understand what was going on in that game.

So then who are your 3 least favorite Touhou characters?

Yukari for being an asshole without ever getting comeuppance for it (at least Aya gets shit on fairly regularly), Tewi for being an ugly asshole, and Parsee for being an ugly whiny bitch with no redeemable qualities whatsoever. I bet she's tried to sell that bridge to so many people, too.

Do you think the various factions of the WTC will ever reach an armistice?

I think what we have now is actually fairly close to what we can reasonably hope for. The imageboards, who are the most obvious examples of this schism, are never going to 'embrace' forum posting because if you're a regular at an imageboard it's because you enjoy the things imageboards offer that forums (especially with registration) do not. Poosh and /jp/ really don't hate everything as much as they claim to; their perceived animosity, while perhaps somewhat grounded in reality, is largely perpetuated by a handful of trolls. Your average Anon doesn't really give a shit about drama, and if you stay out of his way or don't try to shove your way in his face he'll be content to leave you alone. He'll even have a civil conversation with you if you're not an idiot or a jackass. I speak from experience on this, as I routinely tripfriend, cosplay and publicly love chesticles on /jp/ and receive extremely little backlash for it.

Forums will be whatever they are. Lunatic Red is what it wants to be, and that's fine. Gensokyo.org has the small population but extremely tight camaradie that it wants, and they'll hardly shun someone if that person demonstrates the capacity for common sense. Dunno what that other place is doing these days, but I give it the politician assessment in that, if I haven't heard anything about it recently, that must meant it's doing an okay job being itself. East coast congoers are making their way toward behaviors I find myself agreeing with - AnimeBoston in particular has a fantastic Touhou crowd with a good number of regulars and people that actually play the games instead of moving to and fro between all the meme dances at every opportunity.

Please accept a nearly-two-years-late apology for that. Someone mentioned that the original picture should be edited so you looked like a genie, and...well, I happened to be sleep-deprived and in a silly mood  :ohdear:

Don't worry about it. It is what it is.

Thoughts on Something Awful nowadays?

I don't actually post there, so I can't say! All I get are second-hand stories and noticing that every so often someone here wants to steal yet another emote of theirs, the former of which varies from story to story and the latter at which I roll my eyes. I almost signed up in the wake of slowbeef's Metroid Prime series LP because he was so hilariously bad at the games but I never :effort:ed enough to actually do it.

Say I've never played rhythm games ever in my life, but am interested to try one. Where should I start?

Para Para Paradise, so we can all laugh at your expense.

After that, depends. If you're feeling reserved, DDR will do you fine. If you want to go for the gusto, give Pop'n Music a try. To be honest, it really doesn't matter, since in the end everyone funnels into IIDX anyway.

Ever taken a crack at writing, playing a musical instrument, painting, or any other creative endeavor?

I don't have a steady enough hand to paint or draw. I do play a musical instrument, though.

I have also dabbled in writing but terrible things happen when I do.

When are you coming to Iceland so we can get rip-roaringly drunk in the land of the midnight sun?

I might be up for a visit if I can succeed in not blowing all my paid and unpaid days off on cons on handbell events. I'll tell you right now, though, I'm not a huge fan of alcohol. Don't like the taste much at all. (It doesn't help that I had some mint chocolate alcoholic drink of some kind for my 21st and all I could think was "This tastes like Nyquil.")

I like the "Sir Amat" appellation you've given me, but where does it come from?

The full version, Sir Amat of Erasu the Third, is stolen from the highest honor anyone could ever recieve.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Earzchen

• Regicide Earl
  • There is nothing like equality within the living
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2011, 06:19:18 AM »
?
I think this guy asks what do you wish for in a list of three.

How long have you been a staff?
Are you also a staff in other forums?

How do you view life as? Explain why

Spoiler:
D/Pt FC: 0261-0342-8212 pm me if you want a battle

Mimachiro

• Master of the Swimsuit
  • Making being an evil spirit look good
    • Tondemonai
« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2011, 10:23:10 AM »
What's your best crowning moment of awesome?

Where do you see yourself ten years from now?

What's the one defining moment in your life that cemented your current sense of identity?

"I don't have anything against you, but I hope you're ready to die a dog's death!
Oh, don't worry, that cat will carry off your body, so you'll be able to live in our place!"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2011, 10:26:53 AM »
What did you think I was going to ask you?

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #37 on: June 30, 2011, 05:53:50 PM »
Willing to put your name behind GBA and MotK's gaming servers? We've got potential for pulling transcultural exchange. Just the other day, we found out that the Chinese DotS community came across our wiki. Their reaction was 'These guys have a more up to date wiki than us!?!'.

Momiji

• Cya
« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2011, 02:36:34 AM »
Just the other day, we found out that the Chinese DotS community came across our wiki. Their reaction was 'These guys have a more up to date wiki than us!?!'.
Touhou Wiki?  Yeah, we have a Chinese version.  It's been updated basically by one person to the point where it's second in content only to the English wiki.  He's been desperately trying to get Chinese Touhou fans to use it and edit it, but they've so-far refused to.  :V

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2011, 03:55:15 AM »
Touhou Wiki?  Yeah, we have a Chinese version.  It's been updated basically by one person to the point where it's second in content only to the English wiki.  He's been desperately trying to get Chinese Touhou fans to use it and edit it, but they've so-far refused to.  :V

Ha! Nice choice on the official logo there.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2011, 03:57:54 AM »
Sorry to keep folks waiting, but I'll have to put this off until tomorrow afternoon. Had a softball game this evening and it really drained me because I am a fat out-of-shape fuck.

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

« Reply #41 on: July 01, 2011, 09:58:06 AM »
I never actually beat MMBN4, as I got bored halfway (possibly earlier, actually?) into the game. Is the rest of it really as terrible as everybody says?

On a related note, is the original MMBN worth playing? I never actually got around to trying it.

Why the Higsby hate? Also, did you intentionally not count Mr. Mach? (Mr. Mach as in Blastman's operator, not Match.)

How did MotK Mafia evolve from its original state (which I have heard negative things about) to having a fairly reasonable playerbase (even if everyone still gets flak during like every postgame)? I'm curious about this, since I go to a specific other forum where people recently started playing Mafia but are all at a significantly low/derpy level skill-wise, and this has made me interested in how Mafia playerbases improve over time.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 10:14:33 AM by huh what »

Tired/Warm

• Apostatical Verdant Eudaemonaic
  • This is my danmaku.
« Reply #42 on: July 01, 2011, 10:34:35 AM »
It's not really a question, but it's nice to know you like math, get to use it in your job, and have a job that sounds, well, pretty darn nifty. I'm sure it's got it's downsides as well, but... It's encouraging. :)

Awesome sig courtesy of Squawkers23! Thanks!

Oh, you're looking for words? My writing is here.
Do you remember me? I also remember you - and though we haven't met in so many days, I still know you and love your memories. If you stumbled upon this - good luck, in whatever you might do.

« Reply #43 on: July 01, 2011, 09:12:19 PM »
Where am I? WHO ARE ALL THESE PEOPLE?!

Marokuu

• Maru~ Maru~
  • Lurk~ Lurk~
« Reply #44 on: July 01, 2011, 10:25:30 PM »
/d/generate
... :derp: I have no idea what this is, mind elaborating?
My first attempt at storywriting, looking for critique

Avatar schizophrenia? I don't know what you're talking about.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2011, 04:14:09 AM »
I think this guy asks what do you wish for in a list of three.

?

How long have you been a staff?

Since the very end of the second build. Which was...2008? 2009? TSO would know.

Are you also a staff in other forums?

I have been, but this is pretty much the only one now.

How do you view life as? Explain why

My take on life is that it doesn't need a reason, it is the reason.

What's your best crowning moment of awesome?

Either the bullet-dodge backflip at the very end of Stage 5 in my Scarlet Symphony LP or the "urameshiya" pun I made in the PoIR IRC channel to dethrone Punmaster Kogasa and end their reign of terror over that community.

Where do you see yourself ten years from now?

Honestly? I wouldn't mind doing what I'm doing now. It's enjoyable work at a good pay rate, and having it ten years from now would be pretty awesome job security. Dunno if I'll still be in this fandom, though.

What's the one defining moment in your life that cemented your current sense of identity?

When we were playing a game of hide-and-seek at summer camp at the local middle school (I was back in elementary, if that, at this point) and I got locked inside the pitch black gym closet by myself for about five minutes. It was a sufficiently traumatizing experience that, ever since then, I've taken fewer risks in all capacities.

(I later learned that the counselor I spent at least three minutes screaming for actually heard me and left me in there anyway. What a cunt.)

What did you think I was going to ask you?

Since you're a political guy, I'd expect a question about Mitt Romney with the expectation/hope that I would choke to death on my own rage froth from just thinking about the man for more than half a second.

Willing to put your name behind GBA and MotK's gaming servers? We've got potential for pulling transcultural exchange. Just the other day, we found out that the Chinese DotS community came across our wiki. Their reaction was 'These guys have a more up to date wiki than us!?!'.

I'm not sure what this would entail since I can basically promise you I will never use those servers myself (I don't enjoy online gaming very much), but you have my full support in your endeavours as long as you don't start breaking site rules or generally being unpleasant. (This includes not showering for weeks on end.)

I never actually beat MMBN4, as I got bored halfway (possibly earlier, actually?) into the game. Is the rest of it really as terrible as everybody says?

Depends on how far you got. But yes. The TL job is terrible, the scenarios are monotonous, there are a grand total of three real dungeons (only one of which has an actual boss fight at the end), most of the special Navis either have obscenely high HP or fucking obnoxious gimmicks (SPARKMAN) and you have to play the game all the way through no less than three times to actually have a chance of seeing everything.

Roll is the only thing that redeems Red Sun. Blue Moon has no such savior.

On a related note, is the original MMBN worth playing? I never actually got around to trying it.

Yes, for the same reason EoSD is worth playing. The lack of polish is obvious with the later releases in the series, but roots are important, k. Also Sal is cute and you'd only get to see her otherwise in BN4 Blue Moon.

Why the Higsby hate? Also, did you intentionally not count Mr. Mach? (Mr. Mach as in Blastman's operator, not Match.)

Higsby as a villain was a combination of laughable and forgettable. As a protag he's fine. For me he was just kinda there until BN5 Colonel where he became amusing.

I left off Mach because
Spoiler:
I don't consider him a villain due to his motives. He was a man of honor victimized by extremely unfortunate circumstances.

How did MotK Mafia evolve from its original state (which I have heard negative things about) to having a fairly reasonable playerbase (even if everyone still gets flak during like every postgame)? I'm curious about this, since I go to a specific other forum where people recently started playing Mafia but are all at a significantly low/derpy level skill-wise, and this has made me interested in how Mafia playerbases improve over time.

Same way you get to Carnegie Hall. Sometimes I do still question if we've really made significant progress, though.

It's not really a question, but it's nice to know you like math, get to use it in your job, and have a job that sounds, well, pretty darn nifty. I'm sure it's got it's downsides as well, but... It's encouraging. :)

Thanks!

Where am I? WHO ARE ALL THESE PEOPLE?!

It's an illusion, Michael.

... :derp: I have no idea what this is, mind elaborating?

There is a board on 4chan called /d/. It's the Hentai/Alternative board, and the /d/ likely comes from "deviant". Don't go there. I will not be held responsible if you fail to heed this warning.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 04:15:52 AM by Kilgamayan »

« Reply #46 on: July 02, 2011, 04:17:11 AM »
You're not the only one who hates Tewi, by the way. :V

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #47 on: July 02, 2011, 04:17:24 AM »
Good.

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #48 on: July 02, 2011, 04:30:29 AM »
Your thoughts on PC-98?
Try to divide these into actual games/characters and the fanbase, because I'm pretty sure everyone hates Mima because of the fans and I'd like to see someone saying something about her as a character. But who cares, I'm mainly asking for your opinion on Yumemi/Shinki :V

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #49 on: July 02, 2011, 12:21:44 PM »
And did you?

-How many annoying Z-machine questions do you want me to derail this with?
-As a megaman fan: 8 Eyes?
-What other games serieses are you fond of?
-Do you agree that Professor Julius Sumner Miller is the template from which Dr. Wily was derived?
-Ultimate Glyde Laser?

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #50 on: July 02, 2011, 08:35:41 PM »
Your thoughts on PC-98?
Try to divide these into actual games/characters and the fanbase, because I'm pretty sure everyone hates Mima because of the fans and I'd like to see someone saying something about her as a character. But who cares, I'm mainly asking for your opinion on Yumemi/Shinki :V

Haven't played the games beyond PoDD, which is amusing but I think I prefer PoFV. I also watched a bit of HRtP and MS and each looks somewhat appealing.

As for characters, Shinki is pretty meh for me. I don't hate her, but I don't care about her much at all. In order of preference, I think my favorite Forgottens would be Yumemi > Chiyuri > Orange > Kana > (Yuki/Mai quantum flux goes here) > Sara.

And did you?

Almost, but then I reminded myself that he's not going to get elected president and probably won't even be the Republican nominee and I calmed down.

-How many annoying Z-machine questions do you want me to derail this with?

If they lead to you telling me things about your universe I don't presently know, knock yourself out.

-As a megaman fan: 8 Eyes?

I don't recall anything odd about the eyes in 8. Unless you're referring to something else entirely. :C

-What other games serieses are you fond of?

Kirby, Metroid and Zelda. I am a Nintendrone through and through. Also C&C stuffs even if the most recent games either caused sensory overload or are things I have yet to obtain.

-Do you agree that Professor Julius Sumner Miller is the template from which Dr. Wily was derived?

I would not be surprised.

-Ultimate Glyde Laser?

I haven't played Legends 2 in ages. I should replay it some time just to see how much/little I remember outside of the water dungeon being annoying (as water dungeons are wont to do).

I do remember INCONCEIVABUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLL though.

Mimachiro

• Master of the Swimsuit
    • Tondemonai
« Reply #51 on: July 02, 2011, 10:54:45 PM »
Tewi and Pesco get into a "lover's spat," who wins?

Where's the beef?

Who was your childhood hero?

"I don't have anything against you, but I hope you're ready to die a dog's death!
Oh, don't worry, that cat will carry off your body, so you'll be able to live in our place!"

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #52 on: July 02, 2011, 11:13:47 PM »
So you an donut are bros? Who would have known! :V

« Reply #53 on: July 02, 2011, 11:17:11 PM »
You're a C&C fan? What's your favorite game in the series?

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #54 on: July 03, 2011, 03:49:02 PM »
Tewi and Pesco get into a "lover's spat," who wins?

The fans.

Where's the beef?

Here is a scientifically-determined organization of beef distribution in Gensokyo. Use this chart for reference when searching for beef in the future.

Who was your childhood hero?

Joe Montana. In retrospect, I was a huge bandwagoner when I was a little kid, but damn if Montana wasn't fun to watch.

So you an donut are bros? Who would have known! :V

I'm not quite sure I'd say it like that. Fish through Daipai's sometime. >_>

You're a C&C fan? What's your favorite game in the series?

This varies largely with my mood. Most of the time it's Yuri's Revenge, because it had enjoyable missions (outside of the Australia one, that one was annoying), fun units, noticeably more polish than Red Aleret 2 and was overall a pretty funny game. Sometimes, though, I find myself pining to replay Tiberian Sun Firestorm a little more.

Mimachiro

• Master of the Swimsuit
    • Tondemonai
« Reply #55 on: July 03, 2011, 09:33:52 PM »
Got milk?

Is that a spicy meatball?

If there is one person in the world worth striving to be more like, who would that person be for you and why?

communist unity (comm-unity)

• Boss of the Gym
  • 100% salt
« Reply #56 on: July 04, 2011, 12:56:47 AM »
Oh, you play RA2. Favorite RA2 nation to play as?
Favorite unit?
Least favorite unit?

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #57 on: July 04, 2011, 07:44:24 AM »
So, what is the one thing you wanted to do in a Z-machine but didn't?
What is the one thing you wish you could go back and redo?
What three things did you want to do but held back because they were bad ideas, but would kinda like to know what happened anyways?
Roguelikes?

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #58 on: July 04, 2011, 11:51:49 PM »
Been dealing with Fourth of July festivities + house fly invasion recently, sorry. I'll try to get to these later tonight.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #59 on: July 05, 2011, 01:35:50 AM »
Got milk?

Pretty sure there's some in the fridge. Fly invasion was recently redirected toward the kitchen area, though, so I don't dare open the fridge to find out until after the shop-vac's job is finished.

Is that a spicy meatball?

Can't remember the last time I had a spicy meatball. Spicy sauce ON the meatball, sure, but the meatball itself?

If there is one person in the world worth striving to be more like, who would that person be for you and why?

Chad Johnson. The man gives no fucks and just keeps on keepin' on regardless of the employment status.

Oh, you play RA2. Favorite RA2 nation to play as?

Depends on my mood. England, France, Korea, Russia and Libya are all pretty enjoyable, and Iraq's not bad. America and Cuba are bleh. I'm neutral on Germany.

Favorite unit?

Most likely the Floating Disc. Really, though, half of the Soviet units could go here as well.

Least favorite unit?

Terrorist. What a waste of space.

So, what is the one thing you wanted to do in a Z-machine but didn't?

Kiss Tenshi as Iku.

What is the one thing you wish you could go back and redo?

Does "The entire second half of Utsuho Quest" count as one thing? >_> If not, then the conversation with Koishi, because that was just a monumental dick move on my part. I do regret several things in Iku Quest as well.

What three things did you want to do but held back because they were bad ideas, but would kinda like to know what happened anyways?

This is tough to answer because I usually get these questions answered in postgame. I guess I'd say flirting with Murasa, flirting with Mystia, and pursuing Flandre as travel partner more seriously (all of these as Nue). The second of those might still happen, though, so who knows.

Roguelikes?

I used to play the angband game Mines of Moria and I enjoyed it a lot, so while I don't play any roguelikes today, I respect them tremendously.